ARRANGE MARRIAGE | J.Jk

By ASpicywriter

• Some marriages may not begin with love...they end with it • Started: December, 24, 2022. Ended: December, 2... More

Intro [must read]
01: arrange marriage
02: Jealousy
04 : away from you
05: Sickness
06: Tears and promise
07: Cramps
08: Baby
9: Cuddles
10: Her taste
11: Missing her
12: Losing her
13: Honeymoon.
14: Grumpy beginnings
15: surreal night
16: For a lifetime
17: Wet dream
18: hubby, don't be mad
19: philophobia
20: Names
21: her Absence
22: odd feelings
23: Confession
24: kiss
25: Disappointment
26: Unravel
27: family night
28: Wild emotions
29: Red
30: Purple balls
31: Pain and pleasure
32: permission
33: impulse
34: Cold night
35: Want
36: Deep
37: Burn
38: Movie night
39: First time
40: Breath
41: Ache
42: Trust
43: Amends
44: Cold treatment
45: Euphoria
46: closer
47: happily ever after

03: from Enemy to friends

9.1K 253 162
By ASpicywriter

I lost myself when I found you.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Jungkook come from behind her and sneaked his arm around her waist, he place a chaste kiss on her cheek she looked back at that, and get surprised when she see her husband.

"Jungkook, you can't tolerate being away from her, huh" one of the woman from the circle said teasingly.

"We won't kidnapp her, don't worry" other woman said and winked at the couple. You Cleared your throat and layed your eyes on his.

Jungkook rummage through his head for any idea when "hello? One two one two, hehe, I'm Yugyeom, best friend of that grumpy man over there" the crowds chuckle "i congratulate my brother and his lovely wife for their wedding and wish them a blessing full of happiness life," the crowds awes while jungkook roll his eyes at his friend cheesy lines  "therefore i request them for making this beautiful night more beautiful and memorable by honouring us with a couple romantic dance"

Jungkook curses at his friend "jungkook? If you'll not dance with her then I'll take the pleasure"

"Come on" the crowds cheers loudly, you gulped nervously toying with your dress.

Please no, please refuse.

You repeated in your head, but your head snapped towards jungkook when he held your hand and walked towards the centre.

No, no I can't dance with this heals!!

He positions your hand on his and lifted up while other place it on his shoulder, his free hand goes to your waist and pulled you towards his chest.

You gasped and slowly looked up to see him already staring at you.

He pulled the hair away from your face, behind you people cooe at you both. Your skin gets warm against his hand.

The slow sensual music starts and  break you from trance making you go panick "jungkook, I don't know how to dance" you whisper yell while gripping his shoulder.

You see from peripheral vision guests still looking towards you both as he sway you gently with the music.

"Me neither, just sway with me and don't step on my foot" your panick eyes met his and you sneer silently.

He squeeze your waist in tender way causing some weird feeling stirr inside you "what's so funny, my little wife"

"Please, all join with your perspective partner and switch after awhile" someone announce.

"I don't know, maybe the fact we both suck at this dance or maybe we could actually trip over each other and embarrasse ourselves"

He scoff "Talk about yourself, I'm definition of perfection" you shook your head and stay silent.

After few minutes.

"Y/n.." you hummed.

"You're stabbing my toes"

"Oops, my bad"

Jungkook quirked an eyebrow.

"You're hurting me"
He said with fake sad expression.

"And the car is flying"

"You're playing around with me?"

"Who started it first"

"Fair enough" he mumbled and suddenly swirled you around before attaching your back to his chest.

"Don't scare me like that" you said in whisper as jungkook inhale your scent and close his eyes.

"You scent is seducing me,"

You raised your eyebrows but before you could ask him he pulled your hand up and twirl you before Bring you back into his arm. His hand both resting on your waist, your hand forcefully wrapping lazily around his neck.

"I thought you said you don't know how to dance?" You said through gritted teeth, ignoring his previous comment.

"I wanted to see If you'll ditch me or trust me" you lick your lips and his eyes drop on it.

"How much money you want? I'll give you" you stared at him in confusion.

"What's your price, name it" he pulls your thigh up and bend you down.

"Or you want something else?" He titled his head, your jaw tightened as you could feel the anger rushing through your veins and body.

"What the hell you're bullshiting, jungkook??!" You demand answer.

He picked you up and squeeze you close to him, "maybe a good fuck-"

"Enough" you said firmly cutting him off, you didn't yell or shout at him cause you didn't want to create scene, breaking yourself away from his grip you walked away from there after you made sure people eyes weren't on you, you ran towards washroom.

"What did you do now" his mother went up at him and dragg him to corner after seeing you walk away.

Jungkook glance away. "Nothing"

"Jungkook" her mother low voice come.

Jungkook groaned and looked down at his mother. "I just asked her what's her intentions and what she wants, nothing too big" he says frustration lacing in his voice.

"Can't you give her a chance? She didn't do any harm-"  jungkook cutt her in mid "she didn't, but she can and she would. how do we know she's not like the others I've met before her" jungkook raises his voice but glance away while yanking his hair back with both hands.

"I don't have any personal problem with her, but you can't tell me to just trust her or love her, mom. I don't think people understand how challenging it would be to love someone because you've to" he said "son-" he cutt her off.

"I don't want to sound rude, but I'm tired. Please don't force me" he said more like begged.

His mom nodded in defeat.

"Take y/n in your way"

Jungkook kiss her mother forehead and nodded before walking away to find you.

You gripped the sink Infront you and looked up at your eyes, they were red in anger, sadness, grief, it was first day of your married life and he was already calling you slut.

It broke you to pieces, you hadn't thought he thinks about you this way. This low. you both were against this marriage, if he wasn't happy then neither you were, but you didn't crossed your limits. You didn't called him fuckboy even he is/was. You're no one to judge him but he should reciprocate the same respect you are giving to him, you ain't gonna take his insult like nothing.

You wiped the tears from your cheeks and Cleared the corner of your eyes to remove the smudge mascara.

Existing the washroom you called cab for yourself and walked outside the hotel.

While jungkook asked a waitress about you and had informed that you went to washrooms. He didn't bother asking him how did he knew.

His steps halted when he saw you existing washroom and calling someone.

He followed you outside and waited for few minutes before strolling towards you.

"Going somewhere?" You turned around, your face emotionless.

"Yes, away from you" you said and turned to not face him.

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his face "y/n, I'm sorry okay, now come'n let's go home" he started walking but stopped once you didn't moved.

"Y/n?" He frown.

"Your apology is not accepted, therefore I'm not going anywhere with you" his frown deepened "my cab is here, hope to not see you again" you stepped inside before he could stop you.

Jungkook jaw clenched, he just wanted to go home and rest, but guess his wife had another plans.

"I'm looking forward to it" jungkook mumbles and amber to his car like a free man.

After reaching house he sighs in relief. 'ill take shower then sleep' he thought. He was about to climb the stairs when "jungkook" his eyes widened when he sees his grandma sitting in the living room.

Crap.

"What a pleasant surprise, not to sound rude, but I wonder what might have had bring you here?" Jungkook ask as he walks towards her.

"It's unfortunate that I'm not pleasant with you son, where is your wife" jungkook click his tongue.

"I...I don't know?" Her grandmother frown not happy with the answer.

"What you mean 'i don't know' asshole. You don't know about your wife whereabouts!" She said firmly anger lacing her voice.

First day of married life, and I'm already hating my life. I swear this girl is so troublemaker.

"We argued and then she dashed out, leaving me all alone" he said with fake sad tone to get into his grandmother weak spot.

"You could had done something that's why she left, what did you do" she accused him narrowing her eyes at him

He groans inwardly, his words were back firing him now.

"Nothing specific, you know how nowadays girls are alike. They just overreacte and except from us to run after them and begg them for forgiveness" he end it with a tsk, shaking his head. But he forget one thing that his grandma is also a woman. he got hitt on his torso by his grandmother.

"Grandma~" he whined rubbing the place.

"Don't 'grandma me, go bring her back here, and don't need to come here if she's not with you" jungkook face twisted in annoyance 'they seriously like her more than me'

"I'm tired" he yawns. She narrow her eyes at him and stood up from the couch.

Jungkook step back, "go, sho sho"

"But I don't know where she's, where I'll go to find her?" He grumbles throwing his hand in the air like a kid throwing tantrums.

"That's not my problem, you should have thought about it when you decide to run this long mouth of yours. I'll be staying here till you both make up, and go to honeymoon"

Jungkook eyes wideness

That's not good.

"My mouth isn't long, though" he mumbles "this is bullying" he pouts.

She pushed him out the door and slammed the door on his face.

Great, now I don't have home, dang it girl, you succeed in bringing me to roads in Just few hours. Taking this in consideration It won't be too long I'll go broke.

He opens the door of his car and drove to your house.

"I'll just call her" he scrolled down on his contacts while driving, his one hand on steering wheel while other using mobile.

Suddenly he slammed his hand on the steering "Fuck! I don't have her number"  reluctantly he decide to just go to your house.

Please be there, please.

"Wait-" come your soft voice as jungkook ring the bell, he sighed in relief.

"Wh-" your eyes widened seeing him standing there,

shit.

You close the door on his face but jungkook was fast, he placed his hand on the door to stop it from closing fully, from other side you put your full force and tried pushing it.

"Damn it, y/n what you think you're doing" he hiss you glare at him.
"Jungkook, what you think you're doing" you hiss back.

You both glare at each other through the little space between the door "y/n, drop it" he said through gritted teeth "you're very shameless one, y'know that. after calling me a slut you dare to come to my house and have the nerve to tell me to drop it" you said your voice raising by second and raising your eyebrows.

"Can we talk, please" he requests.

"No, now get lost" you dead point.

"Try me" jungkook say and pushed the door with his shoulder you stumble back, his eyes widened and reach to grabb your hand but before he could hold your hand you fell back and he come forth tripping over his foot and land on top of you.

Your eyes shut closed as you felt pain on your back, jungkook eyes were wide open as he froze on you.

Suddenly you felt something soft, opening your eyes, you also froze seeing jungkook lips attached to yours.

Your mouth gape open, you pushed him getting out the shock "what the fuck just happened" jungkook mumbles getting up.

You wiped your lips and throw dagger at him with your eyes "I just lost my first kiss to an asshole, wow" you said sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes.

"Not that you were ever going to be kissed by anyone other than me"

"Excuse me??!" You got up and stared at him "why someone won't kiss me?"

He run his hand through his locks "it's not the time for this, let's go home because of you I can't go back" he groans.

You shrugg your shoulder "selfish as always" you walked towards the couch and hopped on it before grabbing the remote.

"Y/n" you ignored him and got comfortable in the couch.

"What do you want me to do, get on my knees?" He snorts.

"I don't know, try it might work" you said shrugging, a small smirk creeping on your lips.

Jungkook scoffs "keep dreaming"

"Okay" jungkook bit his lips in frustration and looked around. "Your parents ain't here yet" you didn't reply as you were engrossed in the TV, jungkook sigh.

"Seriously, tell me what you want me to do" he asks seriously and sat on the coffee table, his both elbows on the knees as lean forth to have your face close to him covering the TV. "move jungkook" you groaned.

"Talk to me, let's sort out this matter now" he said in determination. You stopped trying to take glimpse of  TV and faced him.

You rubb your eyes with your hand, for jungkook you looked as stressed as he was. And it was true you both were sad and depressed for different reasons but the source was the same of your distresse.

"I want you to respect me, behave with me like a good human does. Interacte with me when something is wrong. Im not asking for you to love me, all I'm asking is to not act like a fucking jerk"

You stopped and took a deep breath "we are on the same boat, believe it or not. You're not the only victim in this, so don't go around and act like you're the only one suffering" you pointed finger at his chest. he listened closely and observed you. After a while he nodded his head slowly, eyes drifting down.

He exhaled sharply before letting out his side of story "Before marrying you, my mom made me meet girls- for marriage, I never was fond of the Idea but the thought of becoming CEO made me greedy, so...I accept my mother request and went on dates, for months" he inhales and look up at you "whenever I thought I found the one, I was proved wrong, I was terribly wrong." His muscles tighten "I argued many times with my mom, just because those filthy people, they just end up wanting me for my money and wealth. Eventually I believed that every woman wants, wealth and power from me so I despised the idea of marriage, and stopped going to dates. I was determined on not marrying but one day my mom brought you forth and threaten me if I didn't agree on this marriage she'll tell dad to not give me the post of CEO. And after that you can guess what happened" his voice trailed off at the end as he sighed out once he finished, and threw his face in his palm.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't had behaved with you like that, I was so into myself that I didn't notice I was hurting you with my words. I feel so bad" he mumbles shame.

Hesitantly you placed your hand on his shoulder and rubb it while you let out a soft 'its ok' instantly he look up and smiled widely.

His upper lip disappear as he gifted you his bunny smiled making you smile back at his cuteness. You retracted your hand.

"So are you coming with me" he says, a spark of hope shining in his eyes. A chuckle slips from your lips. You nodded softly and stood up.

"But you better don't repeat that" you said raising your finger, he shook his head vigorously with Bambi eyes "I promise" your lips curved up "good"

---

"Are we going to ignore the fact we kissed" a slight smirk raised upon his face, you rolled your eyes.

Currently you were sitting in his car and going to his home, much to his relief. He explained you how he end up to your house and how his grandma and mother gave him lecture to be good with you and blah blah.

You heart warmed up listening to this, you were thankful for god to get such a good human as your mother in law. She is really sweet woman.

"Please, forget it" you said playfully and looked outside the window.

Now you both were in good terms, the misunderstanding was clear, you felt awkward. How this marriage will go.

What future is keeping for us, you wondered.

"Here we are" he breathed and turned to you once he stopped the car. You raised your eyebrows.

"Apparently my Grandma will stay with us...so" you stopped him by shaking your head as your lips took a small smile upon it. "It's ok, I'm very friendly"

He sighed and Chuckled "okay then, come'n"

You both stepped out the car and walked to the door, the door opened after few seconds.

"Welcome, Mr Jeon" Emma come in view you smiled at her once she saw you.

"Mrs, jeon" you give her playfully eyes and she smiled back.

Getting inside jungkook removed his boots and you followed him.

"Y/n, she is Emma. Damnit" jungkook curse as he was about trip over his boots. You Chuckled loudly. "I know"

Jungkook looked at both of you with a nervous smile "oh, yeah you were here yesterday" he clear his throat.

"Where is grandma" you walked passed jungkook into living room.

"She left" you turn at this, "left?" You ask her and look at jungkook in confusion he mirror your expression and turn to Emma "but she said she'll stay here till tomorrow"  Emma shrugged.

You both heaved a sigh "okay, thank you Emma you can go and rest" he smiled at her and she bowed before scurrying away.

"Now what" you looked around the empty house. "Now...we sleep" he said throwing his jacket and loosening his pants while his other hand unfasten his few shirt buttons. You look wide eye at him. "Yahh!! PERVET!" You shrieked back and cover your eyes with your hand.

"Huh?" He looks at you In befuddlement but smile wickedly when he realizes "why, we're husband and wife" he almost purr and your heartbeats increase.

"D-dont you dar-AAHH" you didn't realize the couch was behind you as you took steps back with closed eyes resulting in fallen back. You raise yourself on elbow but abruptly jungkook hover over your body trapping you in between his arms "get off me" you glared at him, ignoring the blush that was starting to creep on your cheeks.

Jungkook smirked widened and he leaned forth "well, let's make baby's, hmm" he lifted his hand and brushed the strand of your hair from your face with his fingers softly. His eyes followed his hand, he looked at your eyes and for sometime you both Just stared at eachother. Jungkook observed every little feature of your, and he had to admit you were beyond beautiful.

You heart thumped loudly in your chest as he delicately careesed your cheek, it was so soft that you had the urge to close your eyes, his nose bopped yours and you closed your eyes waiting for what's coming next.

He smiled seeing your closed eyes his lips brushed your ear as he nuzzled his face in your neck "I'm tired" he mumbled tiredly "hmm, your scent is comforting you know" he inhaled, his breath hitted your neck making you tickle. You giggled softly a small smile crept on jungkook lips hearing your giggles for the first time "You're tickling me" you tried shoving him away but he didn't budge.

"Jungkook, if you're tired go to room, why are you sleeping on top off me??" You said placing your hand on his head. 'wow his hair is soft' you thought and couldn't help but dragg your hand in his hair.

Jungkook sighed closing his eyes "don't" he said but he tightened his grip "then get up, I'm also tired" he huffed out and retracted his head from your neck, his face contorted in fake confusion "why your face is red" he poked your cheek with his finger. You glared at him and shoved his hand away from your face "it's not"

"Cute" he laugh and get up fro above you.

---

After two weeks.

A long tired sigh slipped from me, jungkook clothes were throwen carelessly around the room, his tie in one corner, his shirt in other corner.

I got cramps in my back from bending down over and over again everyday. "I'm placing the dinner" I shouted so he could hear me over the running shower, I get out after getting an 'okay' from him.

Heating up the food I place his plate and bring food and sat on the seat next to his, he wasn't still here, a yawn escaped my lips. Gosh being a wife isn't a joke.

As my eyes were about to close in tiredness, he come almost running towards me while eyeing the food on table, I smiled softly.

"Hey.." he make himself comfortable and give me a appreciate smile "digg in, come *yawn* come'n" you giggled flopping your hand on your mouth "you don't have to stay awake for me, y/n seriously" you shook your head "instead of thanking me you're complaining like a brat" you said with fake hurt expressions placing your hand on your chest.

He chuckles "come here" he says softly raising up from his seat and leaning forth to give you kiss on the crown of your head "drama queen" he mumble still with a small smile dancing on his lips.

You both were in good term, hugging eachother and giving forehead kiss was something you both did as a thank you.

It was awkward at first, but slowly you both got in term to live like roommates, it was true that you didn't get husband, but instead you found a best friend you never had, a friend that you always dreamt off, in a such short time you both got close, close as in friendship way. No feelings, no strings attached, just pure friendship.

While he goes to work, you spend your day watching kdramas, shows, though Jungkook said to not bother yourself with house chores you insisted as there wasn't anything much to do already.

At the end of day, you both chat little while he eats, you never left him alone, and he was grateful for that.

He started eating while you stare at him with your tired eyes, resting your chin on your palm as your elbow is on the table "I don't want you to eat alone, anyway how was your day at work" yes, he started working. Apparently your both honeymoon was cancelled due to some urgent work in company. You didn't mind at all, but his mother and grandmother weren't happy about it. Anyway, after few days his dad gave him the honour of being the only CEO of that big ass company and from that day he always come late at night.

Sometimes you both eat lunch and breakfast together but most of the time he would be busy, going work early coming late at night, doesn't let you guys interacte so much, minus the lunch time you bring lunch for him like a good wife.

"Good," he roll his shoulder "just tiring"
You shake your head in disbelief "well, you asked for it" you point out .

"I'm not complaining, am I " he says quirking his eyebrow "but I'll be happy if you give me a massage" you scoffs.

"My hand suddenly started hurting, oww" you said Caressing your hand.

He looks at you with pout "oh, come'n, can't you do that for your tired poor husband" you simply shake your head with small smile "Nah"

"You're bad" he shove food in his mouth and glare at you like a small baby didn't get his chocolate.

"Aw, ask from that Nancy she'll give you a lot of things" you wiggle your eyebrows while he scoffe "please, not Infront my food" you giggle "I seriously never thought you'll be that kind of boss"

That caught his attention "which type" he ask curiously "the cold boss, who demands perfection at everything"

He sneers and look away "everyone has to be professional when it comes to work, I don't like people unprofessional"

Nancy, his secretary who always tries to get into his pants, unfortunate for her that when it comes to work Jungkook is extremely cold and scary.

At first you didn't believe him that he just refused a good offer to get laid, but once you were bringing him lunch and saw her particularly throwing herself on him but end up get laid on the ground because jungkook didn't want her to ruin his suit.

It was a great scene to watch to say the least, you had to suppress the laugh until you were in his cabin.

She had the nerve to hitt on him knowing he doesn't give a shit and can get her fired in seconds. if it was not because of jungkook father request jungkook would've kicked her ass on his first day.

She is clumsy, wear clothes like she's going to club, no clothes shaming. And bad at her work, which always end up jungkook with bad temper.

"I really should ask dad to let me fire her, y'know today she threw her coffe- DAMN HOT coffe at me just to get my attention" jungkook complains like always, and you act like you're listening like always.

"Yeah yeah" you mumbled sleepily. your eyes closing. He stops and stare at you.

It's not something new for him, he feel bad for you. You always wait for him, tho he told you not to.

He slid out of his seat and pick you up like bridal style, you open your eyes half once you felt like you're in air "hm!?"

He place your head on his shoulder and walks to your room "sleep, dummy" he whisper lowly in his honey voice. And that's all takes for you to lean your head on his shoulder and nuzzle your nose in the crock of his neck.

He smile when he feels your steady breath fanning his neck "such a baby" he cooed.

In matter of seconds you were drift to deep slumber, the cologne of his, and the protective arms of his securing you from everything made you fall asleep before you know.

A/n: too fast?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 488 21
"wow y/n, this really sounds like fairytale, where Prince come in a ordinary girl's life and make her, his queen.... I'm very happy for you" Her frie...
23.5K 963 19
welcome to my another story of taekook 💜!! Thank u so much for reading this story 💗 in advance..... I suck at writing description 🙃 but still I...
463K 13.2K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...
86.1K 6.2K 43
Jeon Jungkook, is about to be forced into marriage. He's in love with Kim Taehyung, who's perfect in every way, except one. He's an alpha. And if t...