The Bad Guys (My Version)

Per dromerosonic777

Six anthropomorphic animal criminals have been caught. To avoid being sentenced to prison, they must learn ho... Més

Happy Birthday
Heist Gone Wrong
A Second Chance
Schools in Session
A Choice
True Villian Revealed
Broken Friendship
Final Battle
Happy Ending
Post Credit Scene

Good Tonight

226 2 2
Per dromerosonic777

Here's another chapter of the Bad Guys. This took a while since I had a lot of figuring out with Owl and Owlcolm in this chapter.

A few days passed and the Bad Guys have finally learned how to be good. Thanks to Marmalade and Owlcolm's help along with Owl. Owl has helped Marmalade and Owlcolm for helping the Bad Guys change. Wolf was happy to see his long-time friend teaching him and their friends. After they were done, they were going to go to the gala, where they'll be announced to be set free and given a clean start. That night, a special report on Channel 6 Action News was happening at the gala with Tiffany Fluffit on the scene.

"What up? We are just moments away from Professor Marmalade and Professor Owlcolm's Gala for Goodness, where the legendary Love Crater Meteorite will be on display for the first time ever. But what everyone is really buzzing about is the Bad Guys, whose heart-melting rescue video has made them an overnight viral sensation." Tiffany Fluffit explained as it showed Wolf rescuing the cat with lots of people watching it.

The limbo was seen driving toward the gala with the Bad Guys inside. Wolf and Shark were wearing suits with blue bow ties, Tarantula and Snake wearing suits with no ties, Piranha wearing formal shoes, formal shoes, and a white collared shirt, and Owl wearing a blue sleeveless dress. Wolf started discussing about the plan to steal the Golden Dolphin. While Owl didn't want to do it as she put on a fake smile.

"All right, guys, this is the big one. The Golden Dolphin is inside a titanium case controlled by a randomly generated five-digit code, a code kept safe and secure inside a briefcase handcuffed to the chief of the police." Wolf explained.

"She's not messing around." Piranha said.

"Oh no she isn't." Owl said.

"The code is only accessible with her authorized fingerprint." Wolf continued.

"Leave that to me." Snake said.

"While Snake gets the code, Shark will secure the fake Dolphin." Wolf said.

"I like the sound of that." Shark said.

"Meanwhile, the rest of us plant circuit jammers." Wolf said.

"Allowing me to hack into the power grid." Tarantula said.

"At the end of the night, we toast the professors, 'Blah-blah-blah, yada yada,' and when I say 'Marmalade and Owlcolm,' lights go out, and we'll have exactly 4 seconds to make our move." Wolf explained.

"The old switcheroo." Snake said.

"Chief hands Marmalade and Owlcolm the fake Dolphin, we get our pardon, applause, applause, exit stage right, and by the time they realize what happened..." Wolf continued.

"...we'll be driving off into the sunset, legacy cemented." Wolf finished as the Bad Guys laughed with Owl fake laughing.

"Got to hand it to you, buddy. You're a real artist." Snake said.

Then, the door opened and they saw Marmalade and Owlcolm. Owlcolm was wearing a grey suit with a green tie and the same golden monocle on his left eye that he wore at the party.

"This is it. The moment you've all been waiting for. Your chance to start your new lives as good guys. Good luck." Owlcolm said.

"Remember, all eyes will be on you tonight, not me. And not on Owlcolm too." Marmalade said.

"Friends, meet..." Marmalade said.

"THE GOOD GUYS!" Owlcolm finished.

The crowd looked at them for a second and then cheered while clapping. The Bad Guys had confused looks, while Owl smiled as she always wanted to see people cheer and clap for her.

"Uh, this is different." Snake said.

"Is this a prank?" Piranha asked.

"What's that sound? Like screaming, but not terrified." Shark said with a confused expression.

"That guys is the sound of cheering. It's because they're happy to see us change into Good Guys. Which made us famous." Owl explained with a happy expression.

"So, it's not a prank?" Piranha asked.

"Of course not." Owl said with a smile.

"All right, guys, let's, uh...let's mingle." Wolf said.

"It's crime time, baby." Tarantula said as they walked into the Gala.

The Bad Guys split up as they got into their positions, while Owl was enjoying herself. She was walking through the Gala as she flew up to a table and grabbed a glass of water. She flew back down as she was greeted by a couple with two young children, one boy, and one girl.

"Owl, it's an honor to meet you." The woman said.

"The honor is all mine, ma'am." Owl said politely.

"I've seen your video, and I loved it." The little boy said.

"Me too. You know, I've always loved Owls for how they turn their heads backwards and that they're intelligent. I've always dreamed of becoming a biologist when I grow up and a smart one too." The little girl said innocently.

"Well, if you really want to be one, I'm sure you'll be able to make your dream come true." Owl said as she ruffled the little girl's hair.

"You think so?" The girl asked.

"I know so." Owl said as she put her wing over the little girl's shoulder.

"Thank you." The little girl said as she hugged Owl.

Owl hugged the little girl back as she enjoyed the feeling.

"Have you ever been hugged before?" The little girl asked as she and Owl let go.

"Not really." Owl said sadly as she looked down.

"Well, don't worry. I'm sure you'll get a lot of hugs once you start your new life away from being a bad guy." The man said.

"I'm sure I will." Owl said.

"Well, we better get going. It was nice meeting you." The woman said as she and her family left.

"I hope I'll see you again." The little girl said.

"I hope so too." Owl said as she saw the family leave.

"What a nice girl. She reminds me of myself." Owl said.

Then, he saw Owlcolm talking to some of the guests as she blushed. She flew away to make sure Owlcolm doesn't see something suspicious going on with her. Shark was walking around the Gala looking for the fake Dolphin.

"Okay, fake Dolphin, fake Dolphin, fake Dolphin." Shark whispered to himself until he saw the fake Dolphin sitting on the table.

"Bingo." Shark said as he started to walk toward the fake Dolphin.

Until three guests blocked his way. One African American woman and two African American men.

"Mr. Shark, Mr. Shark!" The woman said.

"Is it true sharks can smell blood a mile away?" The man asked excitedly.

"What? No. That's freaky." Shark said.

Snake slithered through the guests as he saw Chief Luggins with the briefcase. Snake chuckled as he slithered toward Chief Luggins. Wolf grabbed a snack as he was surrounded by three women and one man.

"Oh, Mr. Wolf! Mr. Wolf!" The three women said.

"(Chuckle) Hey. Whoa." Wolf said.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." One woman said.

"Pleasure is all mine." Wolf said.

"I loved your video. Can I get a picture for my kids?" The second woman said as he saw Diane waving at him with a smile.

"Uh, hey, just a minute, guys. Let me...let me, uh...I got...I'll be right back." Wolf said as he left.

Diane frowned as she saw him leave. While Chief Luggins was looking at Wolf with her binoculars.

"Okay, Wolf, what are you up to?" Chief Luggins asked as she put her sunglasses on the briefcase.

"Yeah, with criminals like this, you got to be crafty, subtle, invisible." Chief Luggins said as Snake took her sunglasses with her fingerprint and used it to open the briefcase.

Snake opened the briefcase as he looked inside for the code.

"And then the moment they let their guard down..." Chief Luggins said when all of a sudden...

"WHAMMO!" Chief Luggins yelled as she slammed the briefcase closed with Snake's tail in it.

Snake groaned in pain as he bit himself to keep him from screaming too loud.

"You spring the trap! Always one step ahead." Chief Luggins said as Snake tried to get his tail out of the briefcase.

"I think I've earned a tonic water. Put it in a fun glass, huh?" Chief Luggins said as a waiter put the glass of water on the table.

"Oh. Nice." Chief Luggins said unaware that she grabbed Snake's neck, thinking that it was the glass.

Shark, Tarantula, Wolf, and Owl gasped as they saw Snake was in trouble.

"Oh no." Tarantula said.

"This isn't good." Owl said with a scared expression.

Snake tried to think of something as he made himself look like the fun glass with his mouth open and tongue sticking out straight.

Wolf gasped as he and the Bad Guys ran after him with Owl flying as Chief Luggins was about to take a drink. Until she noticed the Bad Guys as they saw her notice them.

"Hey." Wolf said with a wave as Piranha chuckled nervously while the Bad Guys leaned by a table.

"That's right. Be intimidated." Chief Luggins said as she looked at them fiercely.

Her lips were almost close to Snake's mouth as the Bad Guys panicked.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Shark, Wolf, and Tarantula panicked as they got scared that their cover will get blown. Until...

"Look...at me!" Piranha and Owl sang as they held on to some microphones.

The guests looked at Piranha and Owl including Diane and Owlcolm. Chief Luggins groaned as she was about to take a sip until Piranha and Owl sang again.

"Tell me what...you see!" Owl sang as she lowered the microphone to her level with Piranha doing the same.

Shark tapped at a cowbell with a nervous expression.

"Am I good...or bad?" Piranha sang as Wolf chuckled nervously and let the two sing along.

Tarantula got on a DJ player as she scratched the disk.

"Don't you judge...so fast!" Piranha and Owl sang as the crowd cheered.

Piranha and Owl

Hey, hey, hey, I know you think you know me. You've made your own conclusion. You think that I look scary. Well, that's your own delusion. Listen when I tell you. There's more than meets the eye. So take a closer look to find a real good guy.

The band and Shark started to play along as the crowd listened. Chief Luggins groaned as she put down Snake. He used the fingerprint on his body to open the briefcase as he looked at the code. He groaned as he saw that the code was '12345'. (A/N: It's funny when characters use codes that are obvious like 123 or use the word Password as their password.) He put the code back in the briefcase as he closed it and gave Wolf a thumbs up. Wolf gave Piranha and Owl a thumbs up as Owl and Piranha winked at him.

Piranha

We're not the Bad Guys...We're the Good Guys.

Owl let Piranha take over as she flew away and was about to walk toward Wolf.

"Ms. Owl." Owlcolm said as Owl turned her head to see him standing next to her.

"Professor Owlcolm." Owl said.

"You know, I had no idea that you can sing so beautifully." Owlcolm complimented.

"Thanks. I've always loved singing. I sing all the time with Piranha." Owl said blushing as she saw Piranha singing.

"Well then, I just came here to ask you something." Owlcolm said as he held out his wing.

"May I have this dance?" Owlcolm asked as Owl looked at him.

"I'd love to." Owl said as she grabbed Owlcolm's wing.

Piranha

Get up on the floor...

Piranha and Owl

We're gonna be good tonight. Wanna get you feeling right. We're gonna be good tonight. We're the Good, Good Guys. We're gonna be good tonight. Wanna get you feeling right. We're gonna be good tonight. We're the Good, Good Guys.

Owlcolm and Owl started dancing as they saw Wolf and Diane dancing together too. Wolf and Diane noticed this as they winked at them. While the crowd danced along, Chief Luggins just stood there with a stern look and with her arms crossed.

Piranha

Come on! Woo!

Snake joined Piranha and Snake as he played the guitar.

"I see. You lost the sheep's clothing." Diane said.

"Yeah. Figured it was time I got comfortable in my own fur." Wolf said as they kept on dancing.

Piranha

If you're feeling good in here...I said if you're feeling good in here...Oh, yeah!

Some of the guests put all their money in the slots that a little boy was holding as they enjoyed the song. The number of money over the digital heart on the screen started growing.

"I think I like the new you." Diane said.

"Well, that makes two of us." Wolf said.

Piranha and Owl

We're all here to have a good, good time. Let the rhythm move you and open up your mind. Next time you see me in your neighborhood. Don't you be thinking that I'm up to no good.

Snake, Piranha, and Shark inserted the circuit jammers as Tarantula began hacking into the power grid. While Wolf, Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm continued dancing. Chief Luggins noticed her leg moving to the beat as she made it stop with a nervous expression.

Piranha and Owl

I just want you to give me a chance. I know your body really wants to dance. So leave your judgments...

All of the guests started giving out all their money. Which included dollar bills and gold bars.

"Break out the umbrellas, because it's raining money. All because of-- I can't even believe I'm saying this-- all because of the Bad Guys." Tiffany Fluffit said as they saw the Bad Guys having the time of their lives.

Piranha and Owl

Wanna get you feeling right. We're gonna be good tonight. We're the Good, Good Guys. We're gonna be good tonight. Wanna get you feeling right. We're gonna be good tonight. We're the Good, Good Guys, woo!

Chief Luggins was seen dancing as Owl and Owlcolm continued dancing. Owlcolm held up Owl with his wings as they looked at each other.

"So, how does it feel to have everyone loving you and not being afraid of you?" Owlcolm asked as he put Owl down.

Owl looked at the crowd. They looked at her with smiles on their faces and were cheering for her. She saw the little girl she met earlier making a heart with her hands as her brother and parents cheered with her. She then felt something as she looked down and saw her tail feathers wagging.

"It feels amazing. This was what I've always wanted." Owl said as she looked back at Owlcolm.

"I'm glad to hear that. You've been one of my best students. You were a lot easier to teach than all the others because you want to do good." Owlcolm said.

"Thanks, it means a lot to me." Owl said.

"Professor Owlcolm. Thank you for giving me a second chance." Owl said.

"You're welcome, everyone deserves a second chance. Even someone as beautiful as you." Owlcolm said as he kissed her wing.

Owl smiled at Owlcolm as they looked at each other for a second. Until Owlcolm flew toward Wolf and Diane with Owl holding his wing.

Piranha

We're gonna be good tonight. (Uh-huh) We're gonna be good tonight.

Tarantula finished hacking into the power grid as she looked at Snake, Piranha, and Shark.

Piranha and Owl

Ah, one, two, three, we're the Good, Good Guys. We're gonna be good tonight. (So good) Wanna get you feeling right. We're gonna be good tonight. (So good) We're the Good, Good Guys. Oh, yeah!

Wolf, Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm ran/flew up on the stage as Diane and Owlcolm spun Wolf and Owl. They stopped as Wolf and Owlcolm grabbed Diane and Owl as they finished dancing. The crowd cheered and clapped as the heart glowed gold color with the number of money showing: '$999,999,992'.

"Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Wolf and Ms. Owl. And that was some good dancing Owlcolm." Marmalade said as he got on the stage with Wolf and Owl backing up.

Owlcolm flew next to Marmalade as he handed a microphone to Owlcolm.

"Thanks. As you know everyone, the money raised tonight will be delivered tomorrow to schools, hospitals, and other worthy causes across the city." Owlcolm explained as the crowd cheered.

Shark shoved Wolf as he and Owl walked toward Marmalade and Owlcolm.

"(Clears throat) Hello, everyone! I'd like to say that this has been the best moment of my entire life. I'm so happy to be given a second chance to be more than just a Bad Guy. It has been an honor to be loved by all of you tonight and for earning your support. I'm sure that me and my friends will have a better life as Good Guys. Thank you so much for giving me and my friends this opportunity." Owl explained.

"Aww." The crowd said as they were touched by what Owl said.

"Anyway, my friend and I just want to take a moment to recognize the ones responsible for our new outlook." Wolf explained as Snake looked at the case and back at Wolf.

"Our brilliant mentors..." Wolf said as he had the button in his hand.

"...paragons of enlightenment..." Wolf continued.

"Do it." Tarantula said.

"Come on." Piranha said.

"...the one and only Professor..." Wolf said until he looked at Diane who smiled at him.

"Wolf, do it." Tarantula said.

"...uh, Professor..." Wolf hesitated as Owl could hear him hesitating.

That made Owl realize that he was having second thoughts, which made her happy to know that he changed his mind. Snake hissed as he wait for Wolf to push the button.

"...um..." Wolf said as his hand shook as he was close to pushing the button. But...

He raised his thumb away from the button and put it away.

"...Professor Marmalade and Owlcolm!" Wolf yelled as the crowd cheered and clapped.

Owl was happy to see that he didn't push the button and wanted to be a Good Guy like her. However, the rest of the Bad Guys had shocked expressions. They saw Chief Luggins take the Golden Dolphin off the case.

"Chief, may we do the honors?" Wolf asked as she handed Wolf the Golden Dolphin.

Wolf walked toward Owl as she handed the Golden Dolphin to Owlcolm.

"That's not the plan." Piranha said.

"What is happening?" Tarantula asked.

"He's gone rogue." Shark said.

"Is Owl really going with this?" Piranha asked.

"I can't believe she is." Tarantula said.

"She's really gone rogue." Shark said.

Snake just looked at Wolf and Owl in shock.

"A deal's a deal." Diane said.

"Go ahead, Diane." Owlcolm said as he held the Golden Dolphin.

"By the power vested in me, it is a pleasure to grant the Bad Guys a full par..." Diane said until the lights went off.

The guest gasped and murmured what was going on. The lights turned back on as Owlcolm noticed that Marmalade wasn't there.

"That was weird." Wolf said.

"Yeah, weird." Owl said.

"The meteorite is gone!" A man yelled as he pointed at where the meteorite was.

The Bad Guys, Diane, Chief Luggins, and Owlcolm looked back as they saw that the meteorite is gone.

"Somebody stole it!" Another man yelled.

That was when all the guests glared at the Bad Guys since they thought it was obvious that they stole it. However, the only guests who weren't glaring at the Bad Guys were the family that Owl met. The Bad Guys looked at the guests as they saw Chief Luggins marching toward Wolf and Owl with an angry expression.

"Chief." Wolf said as he and Owl backed away in fear.

"Wolf." Chief Luggins said angrily with a growl.

"Come on. You can't possibly think that we did this." Wolf said until they saw Wolf's face on the screen.

"SO LONG, SUCKERS!" The speakers said with the sunglasses going up and down on Wolf's face with the words: 'SO LONG SUCKERS' on the screen.

"Oh, crud." Owl said with a nervous expression.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" Snake yelled as the Bad Guys ran away with Owl flying away.

"GET THEM!" Chief Luggins yelled as she pointed her finger at the Bad Guys.

Owl flew as fast as she could while trying to not get caught by the police officers. She flew down to a table where she was surrounded by many police officers. But then...

The little boy and girl ran next to Owl, spraying the officers with champagne. While the man and woman fought against the rest of the officers. The man punched the officers while the woman did some kicks and flipped over some officers.

"Wow. I didn't know you guys can fight." Owl said in amazement.

"I trained in martial arts when I was in high school." The woman said.

"And I've been learning how to defend myself when I was young." The man said.

"Why are you guys helping me?" Owl asked in confusion.

"Because we're sure that you and your friends didn't steal the meteorite." The woman said.

"We think someone's framing you and your friends." The man said.

"But, you have to get out of here before they catch you." The little girl said.

"Okay, thanks!" Owl said as she flew away.

A few seconds later, Wolf jumped out with Snake and Owl next to him.

"What happened back there?" Snake asked.

"I couldn't do it." Wolf said.

"What do you mean you couldn't do it?" Snake asked.

"I-I-I just...I..." Wolf tried to explain until Piranha stopped.

"No! I do not run." Piranha said as the Bad Guys stopped with Owl landing next to Wolf and Tarantula.

"That is not how I roll." Piranha said as he faced the officers and rolled up his sleeves.

"Piranha, don't do anything crazy." Wolf panted.

Piranha laughed maniacally.

"Crazy is what I bring to the party, chico!" Piranha yelled as he took out a grappling hook gun and pointed it up into the air.

However, when he fired it, the grappling hook flew down, hitting Shark in the head as he fell unconscious. Wolf, Owl, Snake, and Tarantula looked at Piranha with deadpan looks.

"Way to go, fishhead." Owl said with a deadpan look.

I wasn't sure how to explain all those dance moves and it would've been a lot for me to do or hard to explain. You may be wondering about this family, but don't worry, I'll be explaining about them in the future as I continue with this story. Anyway, things are going to get more interesting in the next chapter. Please Review.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.1K 19
2 weeks after the petrification ceremony, things seem to be settling down at the owl house until Luz is cursed by being a little too curious. Luz mus...
5.9K 100 23
Twilight tries a new spell but it goes wrong, which makes her and her friends end up on an island they've never been before. Twilight tries to use he...
56.3K 653 15
I just watched the movie and feel in love with it! So I'm going to make a story. We all know the Bad Guys, right? Those dastardly criminals. But wha...
3.2K 27 9
After everything with Professor Marmalade. Things seemed to be normal until Mr. Wolf learns that his nephew Bigby Wolf has been arrested for attempte...