Arylie Snipptes- Short Stories

By Niharika_Rajput

This Fanfiction will contain some small snippets on Arylie and their Journey. More

Story 1: Evil Madhav
Chapter1: Imlie and Aryan in Love
Chapter 2: Madhav's Plot
Chapter 3: Madhav's Dark Secret
Chapter 4: A Fatefull Night (Mature Content)
Chapter 5: Not a peaceful Morning
Chapter 7: Is truth out?
Chapter 8: Is Imlie Pregnant?
Chapter 9: Is Imlie Pregnant (Continued)
Chapter 10: Aryan on Mission
Chapter 11: Aryan to find out the Truth.
Note
Chapter 12: Aryan makes a Plan
Chapter 13: A good night for Arylie
Chapter 14: Narmada to know the truth
Chapter 15: Imlie's Fight for Justice
Chapter 16: The Case hearing..
Chapter 17: We got the evidence.
Chapter 18: Case Hearing -2
Chapter 19: Madahav Abducts Imlie
Chapter 20: Courageous Imlie
Chapter 21: You Complete me
Chapter 22: Love is to Heal
Chapter 23: Journey of becoming One
Chapter 24: The Happy Ending

Chapter 6: Am I worth It?

498 29 2
By Niharika_Rajput

(Imlie and sevant went inside the house) (By the time Imlie reached the Rathore Mansion (RM) it was late already and everyone was having dinner). 

Arpita: Are Imlie, tum aa gai.

(Everybody turned around to see her) (Imlie was pale and dull and was appearing quite disturbed)

Arpita: Kya hua hai imlie? Tum itni dull kyu lag rahi ho...aur yeh choot?

(While Naramada, Badi Maa (BM) and Preeta continued their dinner while Sundar Arpita & Aryan went to greet her.)

 Aryan: Kya hua hai Imlie? Timaripura main kuch hua? Tumne muje bata kyu nahi ki tum aane vali ho and Unn logo ne tum par attack kiya? Hmmm? Batao for God Damn sake.

(Imlie started to have memories of fatefull night and also breathing heavily... she was shaking....)

Imlie.: ABP.... ABP....Vo.... 

Aryan: kyaa vo....

Imlie: Vo....

Madhav: Imlie?

(Imlie was shocked to see Madhav and his audacity to come RM after what all he has done. Imlie was now sweating seeing him. As Madhav step forward she steps backward.) (To all surprise madhav was also having injuries & bandage on his head) 

Madhav: Kahan chali gai thi itna jaldi bus stop se? Tumhara phone aur mangalsutra humare pass hi reh gaya tha.

(Imlie was in shocked of what the shit Madhav is talking about and was almost choked with the mere presence of Madhav inspite of being in RM along with the people whom she trusts. What if he is here to tell the truth of last night to Aryan? What if he is going to violate her again? Why is he here?)

Aryan: Hua kya hai koi batega? haa?

Madhav: Sir vo hum kal raat ko hi nikal gae the Delhi ke liye kyuki lead jhoota tha, humare khabri ne end moke par baat palat di. Usne nahi milvaya Sarkar se. Humara matlab hai vo Drug dealer se. Aur zyaada waqt tak vahan rukna khatre ke khali nahi hota. Issiliye hum vo gaon chokdar nikal gae the lekin delhi jaane wali subah tak koi bus hi nahi thi... toh humne 'puri raat'.. vahi gujari.

Aryan:  what?

Madhav: Haa sir, hum vahi bus stop pe hi ruke hue the.... raat gujarne ke baad humne delhi ki bus toh  li par....

Aryan: Par what?

(Imlie was standing like a statue and was not responding to all bullshit Madhav was splitting out)

Madhav: Toh , lekin kisi ne humari bus par humla kar diya tha and saara saman lootne laage. Humne jab virod kiya toh hume maarne aur pitne laage. Saara saman le jaane ke baad vo imlie ka mangalsutra bhi chene lage jab imlie ne maana kiya toh ....toh.....uss par bhi var kiya.... and cheecha taani main Imlie ko bhi chot lag gai. Aur Imlie ka mangalsutra tooth gaya. Jaldbaazi main nikalne ki wajah se phone bhi charge nahi kar pae aur phir moka hi nahi mila aapko khabar dene ka. Kaise taise hum sabne unpar kaabu paaya aur saara saman wapas lekar wahan se bhaag nikle... lekin Imlie ka Mangalsutra tooth gaya. Vahi lautane aaya tha aur aabhi. 

(turning towards imlie)

Main janta hun , yeh kitna jaroori hai Imlie ke liye hai na? imlie

(Imlie was done with the shit of Madhav): ABP ....oo baat...yeh hai...

Narmada: Jo ladki aapne shaadi ki aamanat nahi sambhal sakti vo ladki iss ghar ko aur mere bete ko kya sambhalegi.

Aryan: issmain Imlie ki kya galti hai... 

Narmada: Sab issiki toh galti hai.. na yeh jaane ki zid karti aur na yeh sab hota.

Aryan: Maa please..

Neela: Aur nahi toh kaaa. Kitni baar kaha hai Rathore Khandan ki Bahu hai .... aapni na sahi lekin humari izzat ka toh khyal karti... raato raat akele ghumti rehti hai ... pata nahi konsa kaam karti hai....

Arpita / Aryan: Badi Maa.

Narmada: Iss ladki ne humesha iss ghar ko nahi aapne kaam toh mahatva diya hai aur yahi sach hai.

(Imlie was having tears in her eyes. Her courage was shattered to speak out the truth. MAdhav was giving her sarcastical smile that what all he told her was right. She felt a sharp pain in her heart) (She was about to break down)

Madhav: Imlie yeh saman tumhara, hume chalna chahiye..

Imlie stand frooze their and madhav proceeded. Madhav extended his hand to hand over the belongings. Imlie was shaking and took the belongings. Madhav ddin't let the change and touch her hand under the veil of handing the belonging. Imlie Jerked and step back.

Aryan: lao muje dedo main kal jeweler se bana launga.

Narmada: tooti hui cheez kabhi nahi judti dubara... chahe vo kaanch ho... Insaan ho yah....

Aryan: Mom..

Narmada: Yah rishta... (No udhar here 🤣)

Madhav: Hum Chalte hai..

Imlie was now completly devasted.. Madhav left the RM)

Narmada: Chalo sab khaana khao...

Arpita: Chal Imlie.. Kha le kuch..

Imlie: Nahi didi.. hume bhook nahi hai

Aryan: Enough, chalo

Imlie: Aryan.. Nahi please.. Thoda kaam bhi hai aur bhook bhi nahi hai.

Narmada: Jaane de Aru, vase bhi usne kab iss ghar ko, tuje kuch samja hai uske liye toh iska kaam hi sab kuch hai.

Imlie: Tum jao ABP... Please tum khao lo. Yeh hum aapne pass hi rakh lete hai...(pointing towards her mangalsutra)

(Imlie left the hall and entered her room. she closed the door and sat their and started crying .... She was completely broken, devasted her soul was ripped and her body was tainted. Her heart was broken into zillion of pieces and the foundation of her trust has been shaken to the core. She was feeling immense pain. Every part of her body was paining and she was just exhausted...Mentally-- physically - emotionally.. she lied down on the floor holding her stomach and cocooning herself. 

She was shattered Completely, disgusted at herself.. Guilty of not listening to Aryan and not capable to hold the title of Rathore's Daughter in law or Aryan's wife.

Imlie: Hum kisi kaabil nahi raahe, hum gaande ho gae hai...aab hum ABP ke kaabil nahi rahe...

She went to Washrrom scrubbed her hard and still she can feel Madhav's touch on her. She scrubbed herself untill blood started oozing out. She saw herself in mirror her whole body was turned purple with the orderal she went. her face was fallen and her eyes were red with tears. Helpless ness was clearly visible in her eyes, anger of not able to do anything she stood under the water and came out. she wore the Full seleve kurti so that her wounds are not visible to Aryan.

She was now just a lifeless soul, dragging herself to the bed and pretending to sleep before Aryan enters and Shower her with questions. Aryan entered the room and saw imlie sleeping he thought of not disturbing her. He just slowly entered the room sat on the other side of bed and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

Aryan: Kaafi tak gai hogi na... Tiresome day..and phir maa ki baatein... Koi nahi Kal baat karte hai... Good Night... Jungli...

A silent tear fell off her eyes but she remained silent and pretended to sleep.

--------------x-------------x--------------------x-------------------------------------

Precap: 

Aryan: Kuch hua hai kya? Tum kuch chupa rahi ho kya imlie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 883 11
Unexpected yet we were meant to be all along~♡ An FF written on Aryan POV
Faith By Preeda

Fanfiction

12.5K 609 16
Aryan and Imlie love story with different take!!
20.7K 433 19
This is a dark story 🔞🔞🔞🛑🛑💢💢with mature stuff in it, so please read it only if you are 18+. peep into know 🔞🥵
40.1K 2.3K 27
This is a story about Imlie being taken care of and Pampered by Aryan..and subsequent romance..