His Agent Wife

By Miss_Acyl

Wife Series 4 A sexy and fiery love between an agent and a syndicate princess. A love encounter and a marriag... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Special Chapter I

Chapter 28

1.4K 49 24
By Miss_Acyl

Zerious' POV

"Zero, gising. Gising!"

"Ayaw mo ha? Kakagatin kita!"

I slowly opened my eyes because of her shout. I was just silently sleeping when she started to shake my soul off.

"Y-Yes, hon?" Inaantok kong sambit.

"Tayo ka bilis." She said immediately. Sobrang tamis pa talaga ng ngiti niya.

I checked the alarm clock and only to realize that it's still 2:30 am. Fuck. Fuck.

"Hindi ka tatayo?!" Sigaw niya dahilan para tumayo ako sa harap niya.

I don't know of what's running through her mind. I really don't want someone to wake me up when it's not that necessary....but of course Red is an exception. Wala talaga akong laban sa buntis na babaeng ito.

"Why are you doing this to me? It's still 2:30 am, hon. Why would you wake me up? Gusto mo ba ng pagkain? I can just order it for you." Kailangan bang nakatayo dapat ako?

She shook her head. "Nope, I am not hungry."

"So? Bakit mo ako ginising? Are you hurt, hon?" They said that it's normal for your pregnant wife to crave for foods. Kaya hindi ako magtataka kung gigisingin niya ako pag may gusto siya. If it's not about food then is she hurt?

I can't help but worry for her and our little baby.

"That's not it. I'm not hurt. Ano kasi....please don't think that I'm weird." Nahihiya niyang sambit. She even pointed her finger at me. "And don't you ever laugh, Zerious. Sa sahig ka talaga matutulog." She threatened me.

Weird? You are always weird Red. Matagal na kitang iniintindi. And also, why the hell would I laugh? I really do treasure my life.

Don't you dare anger a pregnant woman, it's suicidal. I've looked for research and related studies about it. Those pregnant woman can become a killing machine every time they're angry.

Knowing Red whose good at different martial arts, trained with dangerous weapons, and immune to some poisons. Knowing her, I wouldn't think I would survive. Hindi na talaga ako gagawa ng rason para pikonin siya.

I gulped. "I-I wouldn't laugh. Promise."

Her face lightened and she clapped in happiness.

Red definitely have something ridiculous in her mind. It gives me goosebumps just by thinking about it.

"You said that you love me and our baby. Right Zerious?"

I nodded. Fuck, that smile. That cunning and evil smile of hers. Sa kaniya lang talaga ako matatakot. "Sagot!"

"Y-Yeah haha, ofcourse Red. I love you both so much." Bigla nalang talagang nawala ang antok ko.

"So kaya mong gawin ang lahat? You know that a pregnant woman can't be stressed. So you'll do what I'll request right?"

I nodded my head and smiled awkwardly to her. Yes, I'll be willing. I can even wake up at 2:30 am and get scared of her. It's better to agree than die.

"Then strip."

"Okay....wait what?!" Hindi ko makapaniwalang sambit.

"R-Red are you really sure? Baka delikado yan sa baby natin. We still need to have a check up later." If she wants it, then maybe I should really be careful right? Okay lang naman sa'kin. I have been stopping myself from touching her because she might not like it.

Napakunot naman ang kilay niya. "What are you talking about?"

"Are we not going to make love, Red?" Dismayado kong tanong.

Mabilis naman siyang napatawa. Her laugh is even annoying. This bitch of a woman is my wife. Wala na akong magagawa. I chose her myself. She's a hundred percent crazy.

"Why would I make love with you? Ayoko."

I smiled in annoyance. "Then why should I strip?! Giginawin ako, Red."

"You'll wear something. Huwag kang mag-alala." She said with assurance. I can't trust her. Ayoko. May naiisip itong babaeng ito.

"Hon, ito oh. Victoria Secret Lingerie. Isn't it cute?"

"R-Red, you are just playing with me right?"

"No. This time, I'm serious. Gusto namin ito ng baby mo." She answered fast.

Itinapon niya naman sa mukha ko ang lingerie niya. Damn. "May kasalanan ba ako sayo? If there is, I can make it up to you."

"Wala kang kasalanan. Isusuot mo yan o hindi kami matutulog ni baby? I just want to see you in that lingerie."

"Can you please do that for us?" A genuine request coming from her is just hard to resist. Her eyes are starting to glistened with tears.

I closed my eyes. Huwag kang maging marupok Zerious. Masiyado mo ng nai-spoil ang asawa mo.

"I love you, Zerious." I guess I really have no choice.

"Of course. Ito lang ba? I'll wear it, hintay ka lang." Naiiyak kong sambit.

Pumasok naman ako sa CR at nakatulalang nakatingin sa lingerie na ibinigay niya sa'kin.

That woman knows that it's my weakness. She definitely knows that I can follow her every requests once she recited those magical words.

I am an Alpha of the Hydra. The biggest organization of Espionage. But here I am about to destroy my own dignity.

Dignidad lang yan pero mahal ko si Red! That's it, Zerious. You need to be optimistic. Wala namang makakaalam kundi siya lang.

"Wow, you are so cute! Ang cuteeee mo, Zero." Masaya niyang sambit.

"Stop teasing me Red!" I am dying out of embarrassment. I can't believe that I am doing this myself.

Kinuha niya naman ang cellphone niya at itinutok sa'kin iyon. "Now, gumiling ka."

"Why are you carrying that? Oh God, please Red. This is enough, I can't dance. Hindi ako marunong." I seriously said to her. Nagmamakaawa ako.

"Ayaw mo? Maghahanap nalang ako ng iba na magsasayaw sa'kin nito." She innocently said.

"Don't you dare, Red." I seriously said to her. There's no way that I'll let her do that.

"Of course, I dare. Ayaw mo pala ha."

I smiled dangerously. "Okay. Gigiling na ako. Aayusin ko talaga ang pag giling." She's lucky that I love her so much.

"Yey, Zero. You're the best!"

Red's POV

We are currently having our breakfast when I started to remember the most embarrassing dance that Zerious had done.

That's sweet of him. Alam ko namang ayaw niyang gawin iyon pero ginawa niya talaga. I can't belive that I'll have that video for the rest of my life. That's a fucking treasure whose more worthy than any diamonds.

Ang galing niyang gumiling.

"Zerious, ang laki laki ata ng eyebags mo." I asked him.

He stopped eating and looked at me as if he's looking at an alien. Bakit may mali ba ako? He looks sexy in lingerie though.

"Kahit sinong lalaki Red hindi makakatulog sa pinagawa mo."

I pouted. "Don't be angry. Magpapacheck up tayo sa friend na ob ko ngayon. She's good."

Bigla namang lumiwanag ang mukha niya. "We can definitely see our little baby." Excited niyang sambit.

So this Alpha is indeed so in love with me and with this baby.

"But we can't still see the gender since this peanut is still cute."

"It's fine. I won't choose. I can even love our gay child if there is. As long as you're the mother, everything is fine." He sexily said. A manly sexiness that's different from the sexiniss he had earlier.

________________

We finally heard it's heartbeat. Ang lakas lakas.

"Is that our kid's heartbeat?" Zerious asked. He does have a proud smile plastered on his face.

My friend Doctora smiled. "Yes Mr. Cole. That's your babies."

Wow. Babies.-----?!?!?!

"W-What do you mean by babies, Dra. Alcantara?" Namumutla niyang tanong.

"Am I having twins?" I excitedly asked.

She shook her head and grinned.

"That heartbeat doesn't belong to twins, Red."

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Cole. You are having three healthy babies."

And in just an instant, Zerious, my cold and possessive husband, an alpha, an active agent has lost his consciousness.

"Zerioussssss!" "Mr. Cole!" Sigaw namin ng bigla siyang nahimatay.

What's so fucking scary with having triplets?! Eh ako naman ang manganganak.

@Miss_Acyl

Hahaahah Congrats. Nagbunga na ang kalandian niyo. Kainis kayo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 6.9K 51
When Reonn Cretch's perfect family turned upside down after the tragedy that happened to her father. Every single truth from her family became lies...
3.7M 101K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...
5.8K 237 32
Ysabella Maria Asuncion once live in a peaceful life with her parents. Ngunit naglaho ang lahat ng saya nang iwan siya ng kaniyang ina, akala niya ay...
22.5K 711 38
RUSSEL LUKE HERNANDEZ is a smart and knowledgeable resident surgeon but afraid to hold a scalpel. Every time he was inside the operating room, he was...