โž Dont Hurt Yourselves. โž ใ€Œ S...

By uwuuki

I cannot bring myself to look at this terrible work ๐Ÿ˜ญ, so this will not be continued. But I'll leave this up... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
Update.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

08

1.5K 55 64
By uwuuki

A/n: ahhhhhh, my legs are tried my arms are tired sorry I didn't upload yesterday.

I had a 2 day basketball tournament, it was pretty exciting ngl, but man im exhausted 😭.

We won 4 games and lost 2, pretty good right?.

Anyways how was your guys past days? 🧐.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Selen slowly put her hand out and flicked Elira's forehead startling her awake.

"AH- Ow! Whyd you do that!?" Elira asked holding her forehead.

"Because were here and you wouldn't wake up to Shoto shaking you" Selen said.

"Ooo~hh~" Elira nodded.

"This base is, kinda ordinary not gonna lie" Finana hummed.

"Looks like a cabin, you sure were in the right place and not some innocent persons house?" Elira asked.

"Oh hurry up and get out Elira" Selen sighed.

"Roger~" Elira grinned.

They all hoped out the car.

"Hey Shoto, best to leave that here, you might scare the owner of the house if it's not the real base" Ike said.

Shoto looked down at his Katana then suddenly it contraction into a knife and he put into his pocket.

"Oh-" both Ike and Finana said in unison.

"Pretty cool huh? Selen made it!" Elira grinned.

"You did?" Finana asked.

"Mhm, learnt it from Enna" Selen said.

"Ah~ I see" Finana nodded.

"Let's go?" Ike asked.

They all nodded and walked up to the house, they all looked at each other asking each other through their heads who was going to open the door up.

Selen ended up knocking on the door and they waited for someone. Nobody.

"You sure someone's home?" Elira asked.

Ike shrugged.

"Wow" Elira sighed.

Selen knocked again, this time they heard footsteps coming. The person who opened the door was a pink haired person and had a kind vibe to them.

"Uh...can I help yous officers?" They asked tilting their head.

"Okay this is definitely not their base, you sure were in the right place?" Elira asked.

Ike gave a signal to be quiet and held a piece of paper up.

"We have a warrant to search your.. house?" Ike said tilting his head.

"Oh! Come in! Ignore my roommates" they said opening the sliding door more.

Ike bowed slightly and they all walked into the house it was nice and warm and had a good vibe, they saw 2 people fighting each other in the kitchen but they didnt care.

Shoto was looking around the living room feeling the walls for anything, Selen and Finana were checking the rooms while Ike stayed outside and searched around the house and Elira was just following whoever around.

"Hey Shou, whatcha doing~?" Elira asked.

"Seeing if theres anything to press on the wall..." Shoto mumbled.

Elira nodded and watched as Shoto felt the wall and then he pressed through a whole.

"Bingo" Shoto said standing up and brushing his hands.

"Well, what is it?" Elira asked.

"Probably a secret meant to be hidden away" Shoto mumbled pulling out his knife that quickly turned into a Katana.

He sliced the hole turning it to a bigger one, big enough for Elira and Shoto to peer through but, it was just pigs.

"Uh." Shoto mumbled.

"Yeah, these are definitely weirdos" Elira said.

Shoto sighed before standing up and turning his Katana back into a knife and he put it away in his pocket and turned around.

"Let's go" Shoto said.

Elira thought it was a bit weird for, pigs. To just be sitting in a boarded up room. Elira paused him before holding his hand and dragging Shoto with her to find the pink haired.

"Hey, pinky pie!" Elira called out.

"Pinky- pie...?" Shoto looked at her.

"Hm? You need anything" they asked.

"What's with the pigs?" Elira asked.

"Oh? Well the pigs stink and they can't go outside so we just made an extra room for them" they explained.

"We have nothing to hide so go free!" They exclaimed.

"Okay, now I really think they're inno-"

"Hey! Call Finana and Selen down here aswell" Ike called out.

The pink haired looked at them tilting their head.

"I'll go fetch them, go down with Ike" Elira said jogging down to the bedroom area.

Shoto was about to walk away till a knife was held up to his neck.

"Hang on dont move" the pink haired said taking his cuffs from his belt.

Shoto growled under his breath but when he moved even slightly the knife went closer, the pink haired cuffed him.

The pink haired eyed him up making him uncomfortable.

"Ooh~! This was the one, okay come with me" the pink haired said dragging Shoto by the collar.

Shoto was kinda choking but he was surprised that he was literally being rag dolled by a person probably younger then him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Elira peeked her head around the corner. And no, she really didnt have a good feeling about this place at all, she was just lying because she knew she was being watched.

She was heading to the bedrooms and opened the first door and didnt see anyone, next one, nobody, and the last, nobody.

"Eh?" Elira mumbled.

She walked around in the last room looking around.

'Maybe it's like these movies' Elira joked to herself walking up to the closet.

She opened it up and found, nothing.

"Ah~ I really am still a kid" Elira laughed.

She turned around and quickly went to the side dodging a spear, ah yes, the spears are making a comeback, lmao I'm so sorry.

She turned to the person who threw it and it was someone who she hadnt seen yet, they then aimed their gun and she also dodged the bullet.

"Hey, hey, hey~ dont be ruining this household!" Elira said dodging another bullet.

"Eh!? Why aren't you-" they scowled reloading their gun trying to do it quick.

Elira quickly kicked the gun out their hand and grabbed it and aimed it at their head.

"Ahah~! Dont worry, I've been there, done that" Elira hummed swaying her body to the left.

"Say in 10 seconds and you dont tell me where my siblings are." Elira said switching moods.

"10~ 9~ 8~ 7~..." Elira hummed.

As Elira kept slowly counting down the person gulped and sighed.

"4~ 3~"

"Okay! Okay! Follow me.." they mumbled.

"Okay~! Also, are these real?" Elira asked pointing to his head.

"They are.." they looked at her raising an eyebrow.

"Cool! Lead the way then" Elira smiled not lowering the gun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: wooowowowowowoooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 820 54
You dream about five men, meeting one in each dream. All of them will eventually know each other, but you are the one who met them first. ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
159K 5K 80
100K READS?!?!? This is a college AU. Ahah okay, okay, so I'm new to the fandom so I might get people's personality mixed up so I apologise in advan...
97 0 13
NOT ABOUT THAT GAY SHIT - SORRY NO HOMO SHIPS INNIS LUVS! SMUT included (skippable) yall dont make fun of me it caught my eye n been req from ppl ik๏ฟฝ...
30.1K 1K 36
"๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐˜€. ๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด." The world is unfair, isn't it...