Serena

By ariesaf

I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. Hi... More

Important!
1.
2.
3.
His POV
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
His POV
12.
13.
14.
15.
His POV
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

9.

1.1K 19 10
By ariesaf

I wake up with a foot in my face and a splitting headache.

I tilt my head up to see Isla sprawled out like a star fish as she lays on the opposite side of the bed.

I move her foot away before I grab ahold of my head as black dots begin to blur my vision.

" Isla "

My throat is dry and raw. I look on my beside table for some water but a mumbling Isla makes me turn back around.

" Lay back down, I'm going to get you some water" she says

I give her an appreciative smile before I lay back down. Isla pulls the curtains closed, making the room dark with the blackout curtains.

The sound of heavy rain sounds throughout the room and it begins to lull me to sleep.

" Serena? "

My eyes open as I see Isla, Jax, Eli, and Atlas.

" Hi " I croak out

Isla brings me a glass of water and I greedily drink from the glass. Isla sits down beside me as the other three look at me as if I will break any second.

They know what happened last night. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out , from their posture and their eyes.

Tears come to the corners of my eyes as I look at Eli and I see him look so... defeated.

" It is not your fault Eli " I whisper.

" It is, I couldn't protect you when you needed me the most. " he says looking down with shame.

I try to speak again, but it hurts to badly to do so.

" I am so sorry Serena , he made us all believe he respected that you didn't feel the same way but I should've known better. " Jax says

Atlas looks at me with concern and I gesture for the three to come over. I sit up before I pull them all in for a hug , Isla included.

Elias's phone rings , and he pulls away before declining it.

" She can wait " he whispers.

She?

What did I miss?

" Today we can do whatever you want , you name it. " Eli says looking at me.

I look down at his phone before I look back at him.

" I want to stay in bed for today, so if you need to go-"

" No! Im not leaving you. I won't. " he says

" I'll stay. " Atlas says

We all look at Atlas.

It takes a moment, but Elias nods his head before going to his bathroom to get ready. Isla and Jax pull me in for another hug before they hesitantly leave, going home.

I look at him with guilt that he has to spend his day with me.

" I want to "

He then asks if he can use my shower real quick and it's only then that I notice his tired eyes that have been rubbed one to many times.

" You didn't sleep last night? " I manage out

He shakes his head no.

" Jax and I stayed up cleaning the house. I'll be back. " he says before I can argue.

I take another long sip of water before I lay back down, listening to the heavy rain.

My bedroom door opens, revealing Eli. He bends down and gives me a hug before giving me a kiss on my temple.

" I trust Atlas to take care of you, but if you need anything at all, call me " he says

I nod my head and he then leaves.

I turn onto my side and pain surges throughout my throat and head, making me wince in pain. I slowly sit up as tears pour from my face as I remember the events of last night once more and I'm soon engulfed into a warm hug.

" If you want to talk, I'm here " Atlas whispers.

I smile into the hug as my tears soak his shirt. He holds me tightly as I sob into his chest. He draws small patterns on my back , shifting my focus from the pain to the soothing feeling.

" I had my first relationship my freshman year of college. I gave her all that I could despite the Elias telling me he got a bad feeling about her. She would constantly use me, or spend my money. But I thought I was in love and she was to , so I ignored it and gave her any and everything. She never wanted to spend time together but only when she wanted me to buy her something or take her somewhere. "

I slowly pull away from the hug so that I can look st Atlas. His eyes hold vulnerability and it makes me want to pull him into another hug.

" One night she wanted to go to a party and we all went. Later during the party, she was gone, so I went to go find her. "

" I saw her in bed with 3 different guys. I ran out, mad and heartbroken. Later she told me that she never loved me , but my money and she was tired of waiting for me to have sex with her. " I see tears begin to form in his eyes, and I realize that he doesn't talk about this often.

" I am so sorry she did that Atlas. Thank you for opening up to me. " I whisper.

" No, thank you for opening up to me Serena." he says

I give him a smile before I pull him into another hug. The feeling of happiness and content flood through me and I tighten my grip on him just in case he wanted to try to let go.

I hear small sniffles after a moment, so I gently cup his jaw and swipe my thumb across his cheek.

He looks into my eyes and I stare back with the same intensity.

Atlas glances down towards my lips and places his thumb on my bottom lip , pulling it down slightly.

I suck in a breath, making his eyes snap towards mine. He gently releases my lip before he leans over and grabs the tv remote.

" How about a movie? "
—————

It's now much later as Atlas and I both had fallen asleep while watching Big Hero 6. Elias woke us up and had told us he wanted to have a movie night , and he has brought over a girl.

Atlas and Eli left my room a while ago so that I could shower and change. While I showered I cried as I tried to scrub myself clean of Griffins touch. I snapped out of it soon and my skin was on the verge of turning red.

I pull on a oversized hoodie and shorts before I apply lotion and do my skincare.

Looking in the mirror , I try not to look at the dark purple bruise along my throat.

I begin to head downstairs to see the guys already set up pillows and blankets in their spots. I also see a girl that looks around the same age as us, and she has long black hair.

She looks at me with a huge smile on her face before she jumps up from her spot and pulls me into a hug.

" Hi! I'm Vera "

I quickly hug her back

" I'm Serena "

" Okay come on , any more time spent with her you'll forget all about me " Eli says grabbing Vera's hand and pulling her away to their spot.

We both laugh and walk over to Atlas before I lay down.

" Do you mind if we share a blanket? " I say angling my body towards him while glancing up at him.

He takes his bottom lip and puts it between his teeth biting gently , before muttering few curse words. As he looks back at me , his eyes are a bit darker as he put some of the blanket on me.

" I say we watch a horror movie first! We will go grab some drinks and snacks " Elias says as they make their way to the kitchen.

" Where the fuck are your pants?" Atlas whispers in my ear while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I instantly get goosebumps at the contact and look at him to see him already looking at my lips. I put his hand on my shorts so he can feel the material, which earns a unsatisfied groan.

Vera and Eli come back with loads of snacks and drinks before passing them out and then turning on The BlackWell Series.

Atlas places a hand on my thigh and he once again begins to draw patterns on it.

My eyes begin to close as we are now on the second movie and I'm laying on Atlas's shoulder. His steady breathing begins to lull me to sleep.

" FUCK! " Eli shouts

We all begin to laugh at Eli while he clutches his heart and looks at the tv with wide eyes. He cuddles more into Vera before he rips open another bag of chips and begins to eat them.

Atlas begins to draw larger patterns on my thigh, closer to my heat. I shift slightly so that he has easier access and as he draws closer I turn bright red.

I hide my face in his shoulder which makes him chuckle.

" Fuck " I hear Atlas mutter

I can feel his hard on and I smile just a bit at that. He moved his hand away from my thigh before he puts it down his joggers and adjusts himself.

" You're killing me " he whispers.

I peek at his face before a smile takes over my face. This makes him narrow his eyes at me before he harshly grabs ahold of my thigh.

My eyes widen at the pain but also the pleasure that came with it. He moves his hand further up and stops just below my pussy. I squirm just slightly and he chuckles at that.

I'm sure that he will be able to feel how wet I am through my shorts at this point. A beat goes through my pussy and the want for a release intensifies.

I feel his dick twitch as I move and his fingertips touch the wetness on my shorts. His eyes widen as he looks at me and I look back at him with need.

I can see the restrain in his eyes as well as a different battle. Elias gets up and that makes Atlas move his hand away and place it on my knee cap.

He then returns his attention to the movie, leaving me in absolute shambles.

Irritated and flustered, I make sure Vera is watching the movie and Eli is out of sight before I brush my fingertips across his dick.

Atlas sucks in a harsh breath, but doesn't look at me.

Elias comes back and I once again make sure I'm in the clear.

I palm his dick and my mouth almost drops open at the length. I focus back onto the movie, even though I feel Atlas burning holes into my head.

I almost smirk at his reaction, but instead I stroke his length with a firm but soft grip. This makes him buck his hips up slightly as he holds back a groan.

I loosen my grip before rubbing the rest of his dick all the way down to his balls. I gently cup his balls before lightly massaging them.

His head falls back and that is when I know to stop.

He quickly looks at me before letting out a small groan as I move my hand away.

My heart is racing as I try to calm myself down and I have to excuse myself so I can go change upstairs.

Holy shit.

OKAY IS EVERYONE OKAY
Hehe...
Thoughts?
Atlas and Serena?
Elias and Vera?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
2.9K 165 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
92.4K 1.3K 30
"Hmm I see but I don't want to be in a relationship " I say sternly "Okay princess what If I go underneath this table ...will I not find you soaked" ...
52.3K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...