Still Shots. {ERENXREADER}

By ianhecoxluvsu

{NSFW warning for this fic!!} You sell nude photos online to pay for your expensive tuition at Paradis Univer... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
★9★-Eren.
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
✩15✩
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
★21★-Eren.
☆22☆
The end :,)
✩✩✩✩✩✩

☆18☆

1.5K 30 61
By ianhecoxluvsu

Authors note: I LOOOOVE this chapter just because I love vacation arcs. They're so fun. Like filler episodes. Except this is NOT a filler arc. Enjoy these chapters about to come up because it's not gonna last long and I want to say sorry in advance LMAO. I'm back too! hope you guys missed me :P enjoy the chapter!!-Ian

--------------------------------------------------------

 We packed the rest of our bags and headed to the car to load them up into the trunk. November had aged a week and that means the rest of the month is for us to enjoy. Somewhere much warmer. Eren and I decided to go to the airport together since he's been practically living at my place. Not actually. If I lived with a boy I'd kill myself. Especially him. But he's been sleeping over often. We wanted to pick up Armin and Jean, who asked us for a ride. We agreed.

After Eren puts the last of the luggage in the trunk and closes it, he gets on the driver's side and opens the door. I look at him, confused. He exchanges the same look at me, wondering why I wasn't getting in the car.

"What?" He asks me, confused. I exhale my warm breath that showed in the air since it was already getting cold.

"I wanna drive," I tell him. He looks at me, rolling his eyes.

"Me too..." He tells me. We quickly rock, paper, scissors. He wins. I groan as he laughs. I go to the passenger's side and open the door before getting in and quickly closing the door since it was cold. Eren gets in quickly and turns on the car before blasting the heat. I put my seatbelt on as Eren calls Armin.

"Hey, we're gonna be on our way so be ready. Y/n lives like right outside of the campus so it's not far," Eren tells him.

"Okay. Jean's here with me so we're all set," He tells us.

"Make sure you have your passport and all your money in your account is processed and shit. Did you call your bank to tell them you're going on vacation?" Eren asks him. Armin laughs.

"You seem like an airport dad. Calm down, it's all covered and handled. Hurry and get here I'm freezing in Paradis," Armin tells him before hanging up. Eren sighs before putting his phone on the charger and started the route to Armin's place. I grabbed the aux and put it into my phone. Eren glanced at me and groaned.

 "What? My music taste is good," I tell him. He scoffs before putting his hands on the vent to warm up his hands.

"Like yours is any better," I continue. He laughs.

"I'm not even saying anything. Go ahead and play your music," He tells me playfully. I look at him, skeptical for a moment, before looking at my phone and playing Adaptation by The Weeknd. He glances at me as he drove and smirked at me.

"You know this song?" He asks me, calmly surprised. I laugh.

"Yeah? Like everyone should..." I reply.

"We should have sex right now. I want to have sex with you so bad," He jokes with a desperate tone. I laugh at him.

"Shut up," I tell him.

"I didn't know you liked The Weeknd. Not like he's underground or anything like that but most girls that listen to The Weeknd are either lesbian or are white girls who only know the popular songs. Is there something you wanna tell me?" He jokes. I chuckle.

"Not a lesbian, obviously. Not straight though," I tell him. He nods.

"Figured," He nonchalantly replies.

"I like The Weeknd. Not as a lesbian or as one of his boyfriends. I'm just a normal listener," I tell him. He chuckles.

"Oh, so I'm one of his little boyfriends?" He jokingly asks.

"I bet you were gonna ask me to name three B-sides from his first three albums," I tell him. He smiles at me mischievously before we burst out into laughter.

"I knew it!" I laughed out loud.

"No, I wasn't gonna ask you that," He says in between his laughs as he parks his car in front of Armin's dorm. He texts Armin before putting his phone down.

"Yeah, okay," I tell him lightheartedly.

A few moments later, Armin and Jean walk out of the building with their bags. Eren and I get out to help them. Eren and Armin greet while I give Jean a side hug.

"It's so fucking cold...Jesus," Jean says under his breath. I look up at him and nod.

"Dude tell me about it. That's why we're going to Bora Bora!" I exclaim at the end of my sentence. Jean chuckles before putting his luggage in the trunk and shutting it. Eren and I get back in the front seats as Jean and Armin get in the back. We start to drive to the airport.

"Is everyone gonna get to the airport in time?" Jean asks.

"I told them we were supposed to be there an hour before we actually are so they should already be there," I tell them. They chuckle. I play SO BAD by StayC. Eren starts to bop his head to the initial instrumentals before hearing a deep girl voice sing.

"Wait what is this? I liked the beginning but now a little girl is singing," He tells me. I laugh.

"They're just singing. It's a Korean girl group, STAYC. Really good music," I boast. Eren shrugs his shoulders.

"Not bad," He tells me.

 When we reach the airport, Eren parks the car before Jean and Armin get out and take out all of the luggage from the trunk. I grab my bookbag before checking the time and shutting the door behind me. I get a call from Sasha.

"Did you fucking ditch us? Is this a prank? Where are you guys? Seriously!" She exclaims. I laugh.

"Relax, We're here. We're about to go in," I tell her. She looks at me with a pouted expression.

"You told us the plane left an hour ago," She tells me.

"I said that so you guys could be there an hour before. So you can be on time. If I told you the actual time you were supposed to be there you guys would miss your flight," I explain. I hear Reiner and Marco laughing at my clever tactic.

"You're an asshole Y/n!" Connie exclaims lightheartedly. I grabbed my luggage and start pulling it as we all started walking toward the terminals.

"I'm on my way in. You guys should be checked in and at the boarding door so wait for us," I tell them. They hang up as we approach the airport. I see Armin and Jean goofing around and nudging each other's arms. Eren walked slower so that I could catch up to him. He puts his arm around me as we walked. I looked at him and smiled. He returned the smile back and we looked ahead. We got inside and got our luggage checked before paying for our carry-ons. After, we went through security and walked to our gate, where we saw everyone in their coats and comfy outfits, on their phones, or just casually talking. Some are eating and others are just waiting. As the four of us approach the gate, Sasha's eyes light up and gives us a smile.

"You assholes," Sasha casually says. We chuckle before sitting down wherever there was a seat. Eren and I sat next to each other. He puts his arm around my seat as I checked my phone. I posted a photo preview for Eren and me's first video together. I was planning on uploading it when we landed and we were in the resort. Eren chuckles at the preview photo of my legs spread apart and in the air as his hands rested on my thighs, about to pull me towards him. I chuckle with him as I post it to Riley's story.

"I need a copy of that video by the way," He tells me. I cringe before looking at him.

"Fuck no. I watched the video once to edit it and that's it. I hate it," I tell him. He looks at me, comically offended.

"Did I not do good?" He asks me. I laugh and nod.

"That's not what I meant," I reply. He sighs in relief.

"Then what is it?" He asks me. I shrug my shoulder.

"It was just so...Work. I don't know. Like it seemed like we were both so nervous and just dissociated that we did the job correctly, but there was no chemistry. And maybe my followers like that shit. For me to not feel like I'm having sex with someone but being fucked by them. But even then, when we fuck the passion is there. The video is perfect for me to post, but I can't count that as a time we had sex," I laugh. Eren nods, understanding, as he chuckles.

 "That makes sense then. We won't watch it," He tells me before kissing the top of my head.

"Hey, the gate opened. In case you girlfriends didn't notice," Connie jokes. Eren flips him off before we stood up and waited in line. Sasha turns to us, shaking her shoulders and dancing.

"Are you guys excited? Bora Bora! I can't wait to put a bikini on and jump in a pool," She tells us. Eren smirks.

"You in a bikini? Sounds like a dream," He sarcastically tells her. She punches his arm.

"I look better in a bikini than you do in..." She looks at him up and down before finishing her sentence.

"That," She insults him. As she turns back around, Eren pulls her hair. Sasha hisses in pain and quickly turns around and punches Eren's arm.

"That fucking hurt. Bitch," She complains. We chuckle as the line moves up. We hand the woman our tickets and she scans them before giving them back to us. We walk into the plane and walked down the aisle to our seats. Eren had the middle seat and I had the window seat. One of the members of the group has the aisle seat. We look at our tickets before stopping at our seats. We look down and see Jean sitting in the aisle seat. He looks up at us and rolls his eyes before sighing and standing up. I walk in first and sit down. Eren sits down next to me and Jean after him. Jean looks at us.

"No sex, no kissing, no hugging, no handjobs or finger-popping, and no blowjobs ...Unless I can watch," He pervertedly tells us. Eren and I look at him, trying to hide our laughter. We looked at him with the most disturbed faces.

"...Thank you for setting the rules Aisle police," I tell him. Eren chuckles. In the same aisle, sat Annie, Armin, and Reiner. Annie leans over and joins the conversation.

"No blowjobs? Darn Armin," She jokes. Armin looked at her, confused.

"What?" He rhetorically asks. Reiners's eyebrows crease.

"You're weird as fuck Annie," Reiner tells her. Jean didn't take the joke too well either and was seemingly annoyed. Eren and I looked at each other with an awkward expression.

"What just happened?" Eren turned back at them and asks with confusion. No one answers. He sighs and turns back to me and gets comfortable.

"Well since everyone went mute let's make out and have sex and hug and you can give me a handjob and I can finger pop you," He jokes. I snort before laughing and nudging his arm.

"You're stupid," I tell him,

"This is a twenty-hour flight. I might not be able to contain myself. Jean can watch," He continues. We laugh.

"Very funny...Unless you're serious," Jean tells us as he tries to keep his angry facade. We laugh before everyone settles in the plane.

About halfway through the flight, we were allowed to be off airplane mode. I watched a movie on the screen in front of me as Eren leaned his head on my shoulder and slept quietly. Jean was watching Men in Black on his screen. Armin was also napping and Annie was on her phone. Reiner was listening to his music on his phone. I went on my phone to check if airplane wifi worked well. It didn't. I got text messages but nothing else loaded. I sighed before closing my eyes and tried to nap too since there was nothing else to do.

The next morning, we were almost there. There were about two more hours left on the flight. We were woken up by the flight attendants serving breakfast. They served it to us without asking. We were given simple scrambled eggs and sausage with toast and orange juice. Eren woke up to the smell of the food and rubbed his eyes before looking at the food in front of him. He stretches his arms upward and rolls his neck before looking at everyone and then me. He gives me a groggy smirk as I took a bite of my eggs. I gave him the side eye as I smiled.

"Morning. We're almost there," I tell him. He sighs as he rubs his eyes again.

"How long did I sleep?" He asks me. I shrug my shoulders, thinking.

"A good amount of hours but I can't remember exactly when you fell asleep. I was watching a movie," I tell him. He gives a soft chuckle.

"Breakfast. Eat," I tell him. He turns his attention over to his food and starts to eat it.

"Attention passengers. Our flight will reach an end in about five minutes. We will go around with trash bags so that you have the chance to clean up after yourselves. Please be sure to be buckled during landing and seated. Thank you for flying with us," A flight attendant announces. Everyone in our aisle looked out of the windows, excited. Eren leaned over me and looked out of my window.

"I can already feel how hot it's gonna be," He tells me. I chuckle as I start to clean up my area. The lady walks down the aisle with a garbage bag. We hand our trash to Jean. Eren puts his shoes on before sitting up straight. I check my phone and see what time it was. Noon.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we have officially arrived in French Polynesia. Popularly visited for its volcanic island, Bora Bora, which lies in the central South Pacific Ocean, about 165 miles Northwest of Tahiti. A very beautiful Island and country so please enjoy it. The weather today is 81 degrees with mostly clear skies. The aircraft will begin landing shortly so please remain seated and buckled until instructed. Welcome to French Polynesia folks!" The flight attendant announces. We all looked around at each other, giddy and excited to be on a nice island for vacation. Eren grabs my hand and holds it, squeezing it. We look at each other and smile in excitement.

"I'm gonna shit my pants. I'm so excited," I tell him.

"Dude me too though..." He jokes. Jean leans over to us and shakes Eren.

"Bora Bora!" He excitedly exclaims. We exchange the excitement for once.

When we got off of the plane, we waited for everyone else to get out so we can get cars to the resort. I see Sasha, Mikasa, Connie, Marco, and Bertholdt walk out in a line. We gathered up and stretched from sitting in the plane for so long. Connie and Sasha did very dramatic and audible stretching.

"Alright listen up crew! Eren was nice enough to have drivers here so he just called them to pick us up. We can split into two groups. Sounds good?" I ask them. They agree.

"Wait. What about our luggage? We can't fit eleven peoples' bags in two trunks," Annie tells us. I give a pained expression. I didn't think about that...

"There's a car just for luggage coming too so don't worry," Eren tells us. I look at him, confused.

"Is there?" I ask him. He nods.

"I figured you didn't think about that so I covered that for us," He smiles at me. I chuckle embarrassingly.

We walk towards the terminals outside and look around for the three SUV escalades. Eren taps me on the shoulder before pointing at the cars he spotted. We all walk towards them.

"Jesus Christ it's fucking hot," Jean complains as we all wear coats and long-sleeved clothing from when we were just in Paradis in cold temperatures. I take my jacket off, leaving my plain white wife-beater to cover me instead. The sweats were killing me though. We gather the cars. Eren talks to the drivers before coming back to us.

"Alright, who's riding with Y/n and me?" Eren asks.

"Why do you guys have to ride together? She's coming with us," Sasha tells Eren as she grabs my arm and pulls me towards her. I chuckle. Eren gives a petty smile before speaking.

"Okay so it's gonna be me, Armin, Jean, Reiner, and Bertholdt in one car. The rest of you guys get in your car. But help the man out with your luggage," Eren announces.

We pack our bags one by one in the empty car until it was full and had no space left. We barely managed to fit all of them but thank god we did. Sasha hugs my arm as we walk to our car.

"Y//n you have the address?" Eren asks me as he stood outside of the car. I turn and look at him before nodding,

"Yeah I'll send it to you so you can tell the drivers," I reply. He gives a thumbs up before getting in the car. We get in the car. I get in the front seat to give directions. Inside the clean cool car, was a clean-shaven man who wore a polo shirt unbuttoned and cargo shorts. He also wore a cap. We smile at each other.

"Hello. I'm Y/n," I introduce myself kindly as I shook his hand. He smiles back at me.

"I'm Rai. Nice to meet you," He greets me with a slight accent. I pull up the address and send it to Eren before giving him the directions. He nods.

"Ah Bora Bora. I'll take you to the flight location," He tells me. I crease my eyebrows.

"Flight location?" I ask him.

"Yes from here you fly for 45 minutes into Bora bora. Your resort is there," He tells us. I nod as he drives before calling Eren.

"What happened?" Eren asks me on the phone.

"He's taking us to the flight location so we can fly into Bora bora so we have to board another plane and fly there," I tell him.

"I know. That's where we're going. You gave me the resort address. I meant the airport location," He tells me.

"I'm so confused," I tell him.

"I got it handled. You kind of suck at planning trips. Thank god for me, right?" He speaks into the phone with an audible smile.

"Ha ha," I make fun of him before hanging up.

"Have you been here before Y/n?" Sasha asks me.

"No this is my first time. I'm excited. The resort is really pretty. I can't wait for you guys to see it," I tell her.

"How do you have the money for this stuff? Don't you work at a coffee shop?" Mikasa asks. I look out of my window, thinking of a response.

"I have some good money lying around for trips. I like to travel," I tell her.

"This much money though? This is an Eren-leveled trip. No way working at a coffee shop is gonna get you remotely enough money to be here. Unless this is all Eren's money?" Mikasa continues.

"I run a business too," I quickly reply.

"Oh wow! Y/n you never told me you were an entrepreneur! What kind of business?" Sasha excitedly and curiously asks. Shit. Now I dug myself a hole. Quick quick. Say something.

"Entertainment business. It's still small but profits are going up pretty quickly so I have a good amount of cash now," I lie. Please no more questions.

"That's weird that you'd keep that a secret. That's a big deal Y/n. How come you never told us?" Mikasa asks. This bitch oh my god...I shrug my shoulders.

"Never thought I needed to. I don't like to boast," I tell her. Thankfully, she hummed in response and didn't ask questions afterward.

"Geesh Mikasa, you completely put Y/n on the spot with the questions," Sasha lightheartedly jokes.

"I was thinking the same thing," Marco chuckles. The car collectively chuckles as well.

"Is it because her and Eren are banging?" Sasha jokingly asks.

No one laughed.

"What...?" Mikasa asks, almost not believing what she heard.

"Harsh one Sasha," I tell her. She laughs.

"I'm sorry Mika I wasn't trying to be petty," Sasha lightheartedly tells her in between laughs.

"It's fine. I don't care. But don't bring that up. Gives me a nasty image," Mikasa replies, petty. Annie chuckles. Mean girls, of course. I scoff before rolling my eyes.

FINALLY, we got to the resort. We were standing in front of the entrance as we all unloaded our bags from the third car. Everyone stood around, waiting for me to say something. "All the rooms are under Eren and me's names. Three are in his name and three are in mine. You guys are gonna share a room in pairs since there aren't any double beds here. One room is free for one person so you guys decide on that," I tell them. Eren approaches me and puts his arm around me as we watched everyone deliberate on pairs and who's getting the extra room to themselves.

After deliberation, Mikasa and Annie are going to share a room, Bertholdt and Reiner will share a room, Armin and Jean will share a room, Connie and Sasha will share a room, and Marco will get his own room. Of course, Eren and I will share a room too. We all checked into the resort and Eren and I gave everyone their keys. An employee greeted us and lead us in the direction of our rooms, which were bungalows that sat on the clear water. The group gasps in awe at the sight of their rooms and what surrounds them. The bright blue water reflected off of the hot sun in small waves that calmly crashed against the pillars that held up our rooms. The group let out collective excitement from the view of the rooms. Mikasa and Annie's room was first to be raided by the group. Eren and I looked inside quietly as the group raved about the view and the nice bed with flower petals and a big bathroom. Eren wrapped his arms around me from behind as he kissed my ear and cheek.

"You wanna check out our room?" He whispers as his warm breath runs down my neck, sending shivers. I chuckle before turning around and putting my arms around his neck and pulling down for a kiss.

"Gross, get a room. Oh wait!" Connie jokes. Eren and I chuckle as we separated from each other. No PDA! Sasha kisses my cheek before hugging my arm as we looked at the view from the double-door glass windows. She sighed in relief.

"Thank you. It's beautiful out here. Makes me hate thinking about going back to Paradis," She sulks. I kiss the top of her head before chuckling.

"We got a week here so don't worry about Paradis for now," I tell her. Jean and Reiner watch us.

"You guys sure pulled it off. I'll give you props L/n," Jean praises. Eren picks Sasha up like a baby and throws her onto the bed playfully before putting his arm back around me and smiling at Jean and Reiner.

"Um, I helped too you know," Eren boasts. Jean playfully rolls his eyes.

"Good job asswipe," He says to Eren as he gives him a soft punch on his shoulder before walking past him.

"Alright, I'm gonna hit the water! Going to my room. Armin let's go check it out. Don't you like the ocean?" He asks him. Armin gives him a warm smile for remembering something like that. He nods and follows behind Jean and the rest of the gang who want to get into their rooms too. Eren and I look at each other.

"I feel like we're parents to nine grown adults. I'm kind of proud of us. Oh yeah," I boast as I put my fist up. He fist-bumps me.

"Oh yeah," He says in a cocky manner. We chuckle before Annie walks out of the bathroom. "Why are you guys still here? Honeymoon suite is down the hall," She tells us as she rolls her eyes, walking past us. We walk out of their room and shut the door before walking down the open hall. To the left of us was just water as a view. So clear and beautiful. 

We looked at our cards as we looked for our room. Down the hall, the last door at the end was our room. I approach the door and put the card on the reader before turning the knob and opening the door. Eren lets me walk in first. I see flower petals of vibrant colors. They spread all over the floor and led to the bed, which had more petals and dozens of lilies in groups. A white bag with cute victorian print on it with the word PRADA in the middle of it, acting as an emblem. I look at the small table that has a smaller bag from Cartier. I slowly walked in and let go of my luggage as my mouth stood open from shock. I was pleasantly surprised. There was a hot tub outside that almost blended in with the ocean water that had a beautiful design made with more flower petals. Eren closes the door behind us as I process what I'm looking at. I smile as I sigh from the surprise. I turn around and laugh before jumping on him and hugging him. He chuckles as he held onto my legs that clung around him and hugged me back.

"Do you like it?" He asks obliviously. I get off of him and punch his arm.

"Do I like it? I love it, you idiot," We kiss before I looked around. The bathroom was decorated with more beautiful flowers and champagne on ice.

"Champagne? We're being old people now?" I joke with him. He laughs as he follows me into the bathroom.

"Am I getting it in tonight?" He jokingly asks as he humps me from behind while I looked at the flowers. I laugh before looking at him and giving him a tender kiss.

"We can get it in right now," I tell him. His head cocked slightly before he rose his eyebrow barely. A smirk starts to appear on his face.

"Yeah? Let's shower," He tells me before kissing me on my neck. I giggle. I was in Bora Bora with my friends and having the best sex of my life with the best dude ever.

What could go wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 20.8K 53
"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴?" "𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪." ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ.
171K 5.2K 39
-𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 -𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 -𝟏𝟖+ -𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧...
185K 3.7K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳
57.4K 1.5K 26
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐘/𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝...