Serena

By ariesaf

I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. Hi... More

Important!
1.
2.
3.
His POV
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
His POV
12.
13.
14.
15.
His POV
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

8.

1.1K 22 13
By ariesaf

Is he serious?

Me: Funny , but no

I click on the group chat as I walk into my bathroom and I send them a text.

Full House

Me: Y'all are still coming tonight right?

La La<3: Of course bitch, I'll be there soon!
Jax: We will be there
Griffin: Wouldn't miss it ;)
La La<3:  Want anything to eat?

Me: Anything is fine! Drive safe <3

I turn off my phone and turn the shower on. We are all wearing white tonight, and then we will have different colored glow in the dark neon cowgirl hats.

After I shower and lotion up , I grab a white thong and slip it on before tying up my robe.

" I AM HERE BITCH! OH AND THE FOOD TOO " Isla shouts as she busts up in the room

" I'm starving , thank you " I say giving her a hug.

We both eat before doing our makeup and hair. I go for soft curls and minimal makeup since it'll be dark.

I slip on my white dress and put on some heels.

" It sounds like the party has started! " Isla says as music thumps from below us.

" Okay lucky shot time! " I announce.

We both pour a shot before clinking our glasses together and then downing it. Isla and I always do this if we're together getting ready before any event.

We head downstairs hand in hand , as Elias rolls up shirtless with glow in the dark paint hand prints all over him.

" WOW you guys look great! Isla is Jaxy poo here? " Eli questions.

" Yes he should be around here somewhere E " she giggles out

We all venture out to find Jax and it doesn't take long since he's playing beer pong with Griffin. Glow in the dark sticks circle the cups and the ping pong ball glows.

" Hi! " Isla and I say as we get close. Jax pulls us in for a hug and Griffin looks at me.

" Give me a twirl beautiful " he says holding out his hand.

I laugh and grab his hand , twirling around.

He laughs with me and I feel Isla's hand grab mine.

" Let's go get a drink! "

We head towards the kitchen island that's now a bar and the boys follow with. I pour us all a couple of shots and we down them quickly.

Isla makes a scrunched up face , making me laugh. The boys get called for another game of beer pong and so we make our way to the dance floor and join the crowd of people dancing.

I begin to wonder where Atlas is, since he wasn't with Eli or the boys. Shaking off the thought, I dance with Isla as our song comes on.

After a while of dancing I am super thirsty and the small buzz has faded. I ask Isla if we can go get a drink and she happily nods.

" I was about to die of thirst! " she says as we walk into the kitchen.

But my focus isn't on her, it's on Atlas.

He's wearing a white skin tight shirt with jeans. He looks absolutely delicious but it's ruined when I see Emily hanging off of his shoulder and another girl as well that I don't recognize.

" Let's go! Boys versus girls" Jax says coming up to us.

I smile at Isla and we head towards the table before setting up.

I feel Atlas's presence come near as we begin to play, but I don't let him or Emily distract me.

Soon enough, it's neck and neck.

" IF YOU MISS SERENA I WILL BODY SLAM YOU " Isla shouts at me while I concentrate on making the ball into the last cup.

I throw

WE WIN!

I am now feeling a buzz and a permanent smile is on my face. I feel happy until I see Atlas staring at me as well as Emily and her friend. I roll my eyes and grab Isla so we can go dance but a voice makes me stop dead in my tracks.

" I thought it was a glow in the dark party , not a dress like a whore party " Emily says while laughing loudly. Her friend joins in and I see a few people looking at me.

I turn around and I see Isla has now turned around as well. I walk up to her and look down at her since I'm wearing heels.

" What did you just say to me Emma ? " I say bored.

" Her name is Emily! And she called you a whore " her friend screeches.

Who invited her?

" That is rich coming from someone who fucks their cousin. " I say with a small grin.

I did just a little digging on her and what do you know.

Emily looks at me with her jaw dropped to the floor. Isla laughs loudly but is cut off by Emily's friend.

" Sh- she didn't know! Emily wouldn't do that if she knew. "

" If that's true then why is he here right now with a hickey on his neck? " I say pointing at Emily's cousin in the corner.

Emily and her friend rush out as well as Emily's cousin. I look at Isla who looks at me and we suddenly burst into laughter.

The air goes back to normal as the music begins to play again, and I excuse myself to the bathroom for a moment.

It has been a few minutes since I've been in the bathroom fixing up my makeup. There's nothing wrong with it, I just don't want to go back out there.

A knock sounds throughout the room and I hear Griff's voice. I open the door and he quickly comes in before he locks it back.

His pupils are dilated and I know he is for sure drunk. I let out a small laugh at his drunken state as he looks at me with a smile.

He suddenly closes the distance between us, pinning me against the door.

" Griffin? What are you doing. " I say.

He says nothing as he looks at me with drunken eyes, before he leans down to kiss me. I veer away from him quickly, making him kiss my cheek.

⚠️

Griffin slams his fist against the door before he backs away from me.

" How much longer are you going to pretend you don't have feelings for me?! I know you feel the same, tell me. " he says facing the opposite direction of me.

I say nothing, making him slowly turn towards me.

" Tell me Serena. " he says lowly. 

" Griffin, I'm sorry. We've talked about this... I-"

Before I finish my sentence, he suddenly grabs ahold of my throat and chokes me.

I fight against him as much as I can, but it's of no use as Griffin is stronger than me. I keep clawing and punching at Griffin until I see black dots speck my vision.

Tears spew from my eyes as they begin to slowly close, and he suddenly lets go. I drop to the floor with a loud gasp, and I greedily take in as much air as I can.

" Fuck " he says

Griffin begins to pace back and forth before he looks back down at me and he darts towards the door. He throws it open before running out and I quickly slam it closed with my feet.

I stay in the fetal position for what feels like forever, trying to grasp what just happened as I quietly sob.

The door goes to open again so I put my feet against it, kicking it shut.

" No! " I shout

" Serena it's Isla! Open the door "

⚠️ end

I let her open the door and I close my eyes as she lets out a small gasp before I hear her drop beside me.

" Oh Serena , what happened? Who did this to you? " she says.

I continue to sob and I clutch onto Isla as she takes in my neck, surely it has began bruising by now. Isla holds me closely as my breathing becomes erratic and she begins to rub soothing circles onto my hand.

" It was Griffin " I say after a moment.

Isla suddenly stops breathing all together and stops her movements before taking a breath and acting as if I didn't just tell her one of our best friends just.. did that to me.

" Come on , let me run you a bath " she says after a moment.

We enter my bathroom and I undress before tying a robe around my body as she puts some bubbles into the bath.

" I'm going to get you some water and ice " she says

My head throbs as I close my eyes and try to focus on the warm water. The smell of lavender fills my nostrils and I slowly begin to relax.

Tears still slowly stream down my face as I think about what happened.

Isla comes back in with a platter of different snacks, candy, water, and a bag of ice.

How she got it all up by her self, I don't know.

I laugh at her before she grabs me a shirt and underwear before she starts to get ready for bed.

I get out of the bath and dry off to do my night routine. I go to brush my hair but its so tender that I decided to leave it be for the night. I walk out of the room she's turned on the movie Clueless.

I smile before joining her.

HIS POV:
—————————

It has been a while since Serena went to the bathroom, so I leave the game of beer pong to find Elias. He is dancing with a woman and they seem to be hitting it off.

I feel bad for interrupting but I'm worried about Serena.

I tap his shoulder lightly

" Have you seen Serena? "

He looks at me before shaking his head no

" Don't go anywhere love, I've got to go find my sister real fast. " he says to the woman

She nods and we leave her on the dance floor as we walk to Jax and ask him the same question.

" Isla went to find her a while ago. You know how girls and bathrooms are.  " he replies before looking behind us

We follow his gaze and we see Griffin who storms into the kitchen and grabs a bottle of vodka before taking large sips.

" What's wrong with him?" Eli asks

Jax shrugs and I look at him with wonder before I soon see a raging Isla heading straight towards Griffin.

" Oh shit " Jax says

As Isla nears Griffin we all begin to head towards them.

Isla slaps Griffin before she pushes him against the table, knocking it over. This catches the attention of everyone. The music is now stopped and all eyes are on them.

" You bastard! You are a good for nothing piece of shit! She told you many times she didn't reciprocate the feelings you have for her! You should be ashamed of yourself! " she yells in his face

What is she talking about?

" I am going to fucking kill you, you bastard! I'm going to choke you the same way you choked my best friend, except I will make sure you are dead! " she shouts before lunging.

It's as if everything has gone into slow motion as Jax grabs ahold of her and drags her back before he whispers something in her ear.

Isla suddenly disappears, and my attention is now back to Griffin as Eli walks up to him.

" You did what? " Elias says lowly as he walks up to Griffin.

" Party is over! Clear out now! " Elias shouts

Immediately the crowds of people disperse outside and into cars or onto the sidewalks.

A man I don't recognize stands beside Jax, and I can see the resemblance with the two. Before Griffin can leave, Jax and the man grab his arms and pin him against the wall.

I walk up beside Elias and Griffin suddenly laughs at me.

" The man of the hour! It has to be you, you have to be the reason she doesn't love me. " he slurs

I punch him in the face and he laughs as blood oozes from his nose. I take another swing at him , busting his lip open.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Elias has a wooden bat in his hand.

I back away a bit and Elias swings it at Griffin's rib cage.

Elias swings a couple of more times before throwing the bat and punching him in the face.

" I will kill you. Do you hear me you bastard! I'll fucking kill you!" He shouts

The woman from tonight that he danced with shows up behind him and touches his shoulder.

I didn't know she stayed.

Elias angrily turns towards her before his eyes turn soft and his whole stance changes from ridged to calm.

" Atlas, show no mercy until i come back. " he says before walking away.

I smile before punching him in the face, chest, abdomen, anywhere that would hurt him. I choked him until he was unconscious and Elias broke his arm before Jax and the man who I learned is his brother named Vince, took him away to an alley.

The boys, Elias's girl who I learned is named Vera, and I peek inside of Serena's room to see her and Isla passed out on the bed with each other as the credits of a movie roll.

Closing the door , Elias looks at Vera.

I interrupt him before he can even start.

" Why don't y'all go hang out? Jax and I got the mess downstairs. " I say patting Jax's shoulder.

Elias looks at us appreciatively before he leads Vera to his room. Jax and I head back downstairs and begin to clean up the mess of tonight.

I can't believe Griffin!

What do you think of Elias ?

Atlas ?

Serena?
luv you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
854K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...
104K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...