Small But Loved (Age-Regressi...

By UghSt00pid

Follow Mila, Hazel, Theo, Kai, and Luna on the next stage of their lives in, 'Small But Loved.' ~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Before You Read
Chapter One: A New Normal
Chapter Two: Ham Sandwich
Chapter Three: Dinner With West
Chapter Four: Chore Talk
Chapter Five: Toy Talk
Chapter Six: Mila Meets A Baby
Chapter Seven: Mama's Okay
Chapter Eight: Never Leaving Your Side
Chapter Nine: Breakfast And Milk
Chapter Ten: Big Brother West
Chapter Eleven: Sunny Days
Chapter Twelve: Theo's Birthday Morning
Chapter Thirteen: Fancy Dinner
Chapter Fourteen: Lazy Days In Bed
Chapter Fifteen: Newborn Fears
Chapter Sixteen: Apologize
Chapter Seventeen: Birthday Surprises
Chapter Eighteen: Disney Land Birthday
Chapter Nineteen: Mischievous Mila
Chapter Twenty: West's House
Chapter Twenty-One: Overprotective Mama
Chapter Twenty-Two: Attitude Queen
Chapter Twenty-Three: Cold Feet
Chapter Twenty-Four: Clingy Tears
Chapter Twenty-Five: Surgery Day
Chapter Twenty-Six: Dumbo Doctors
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Daddy's Best Friend
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Airport Antics
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Two Is Better Than One
Chapter Thirty: Tattoo Talk
Chapter Thirty-Two: Just Like Mila
Chapter Thirty-Three: Mama's Tall Bookshelf
Chapter Thirty-Four: Broken Bones
Chapter Thirty-Five: Pink Casts
Chapter Thirty-Six: West VS Mila
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Soggy Cast
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Part One: Santa's Elves
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Christmas Galore
Chapter Forty: Bikes With Kai and West
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two: Everything Can Go Wrong

Chapter Thirty-One: Another Try On The Toilet

7.2K 230 15
By UghSt00pid

Hazel POV:

"Okay, Mila. You're wearing big girl underwear. That means if you need to go tee tee, you tell Mommy or Daddy. If you go potty, you get a chocolate." I tell Mila as I slide her chunky leg into some princess underwear.

Once again, she's expressed her desire to use the big girl potty. While Theo and I prefer her in diapers, if she wants to try potty training in her headspace, then who am I to say no? We both know that she'll just go back to diapers sooner rather than later. I'm just not looking forward to all the accidents I'm going to have to clean up.

"Otay, Mama." Mila says sweetly, bending halfway over to look at her cute underwear.

Theo and I had to research how to potty train, since we never had to before. From what I read, the article said to keep close to the toilet with minimum clothing on. That way, it's easier to get panties off in case of an emergency. It also stated that a reward system is the best way to do this.

Theo went out and bought some mini m&ms just for the occasion. Now I'll have to deal with cleaning up messes and a toddler hyped up on sugar.

"Alright, go play." I instruct Mila. I laugh as I watch her run off, probably to go bother her brothers.

"And leave your brothers alone!" I yell at her retreating back. My girl has a giant playroom that cost me more than I would care to admit, yet all she wants to do is harass Kai and West.

With a roll of my eyes, I stand up, heading out of my bathroom. I can hear Mila giggling as she slides down the stairs on her butt. Based off the sound of her giggle, I can already tell she's up to no good.

My suspicions are confirmed when I find her pestering Luna. The poor old dog is just trying to rest, while Mila tries to ride her like a horse. "Mila Era Thomas! Get off of the dog."

We're going to have to teach her to be easier with Luna. I really don't want her breaking the dog...

My pea hops up like her little booty is on fire, running into the kitchen. "Nack! Nack!" She demands, pointing to the refrigerator.

"Are you actually going to eat it this time?" I question with my hands on my hips. This is the fifth snack she's asked for, the other four eaten by me when she didn't even try to eat it.

Mila mirrors my pose, placing her chunky hands on her hips, and nods. The attitude on this one is fierce. I wouldn't have her any other way. She keeps me on my toes.

"Fine, you can have an applesauce pouch." Opening the fridge door, I grab one, tearing off the cap and giving it to her.

Mila runs off with her prize, clearly happy now that she's gotten what she's wanted. Sighing, I lean against the counter to take just a couple minutes to myself. It's only four o'clock, and I'm looking forward to the moment Theo steps through the front door.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mila and all her antics, but sometimes they can just be a little too much.

My break is cut short when I hear the telltale sound of Mila's mischievous giggle. Rushing into the living room, I find her feeding her applesauce pouch to the dog. Luna is lapping it up as fast as she can, not quick enough, though. It's already all over Mila and stuck in the dogs fur.

Groaning, I pull the pouch out of my daughter's tiny hand, much to her displeasure. She turns her head over her shoulder to glare at me. "Go sit your bum in that corner before I take away your tablet." Pointing towards the wall, I wait for Mila to stand up and do as I've told her to.

Surprisingly, she goes right into the corner, plopping herself down. She crosses her arms over her chest and grunts.

"Luna, upstairs." Luna happily trots up the stairs for her bath, while I wait two minutes until Mila's corner time is up.

"You can go upstairs too. You need a bath, missy." I tell Mila as I gently grab her arm to get her out of timeout.

Her big hazel eyes flare, ready to put up an argument. "Nope. No arguments. Was it okay to feed Luna your applesauce?"

She stops to think for a second, her face scrunching up in thought. I give it a second, then groan deeply when she gives a tiny nod. Despite Mila nodding, she knows to not give Luna her snacks. There's a reason why the poor dog is overweight, and I'm looking right at it.

"No, it's not okay to give the dog your snacks. We're going to go upstairs and give you and Luna a bath. No more snacks for the rest of the night, okay?" It sounds harsh telling Mila that she can't have anymore snacks, but dinners right around the corner.

"Wuna baf wif Miwa?" My adorable baby asks, tilting her head to the side. Theo does the same thing. Those two are blonde haired twins.

"It's really not supposed to be fun time," I tell her, knowing that she'll have fun if I let her take a bath with Luna, "Alright. I guess you can. Two birds with one stone."

With that said, Mila yells happily and runs towards the staircase. She climbs them quick, me following right behind her. Luna is laying on the floor when I enter my bedroom room, her head resting on her paws.

"Alright, Luna. Bath time." Her ears lift and she stands, shaking out her fur. I can already hear Mila in the bathroom getting into stuff. Goodness, this child never learns.

Luna and I walk into the bathroom, catching Mila playing with my pads again. It's good that I walked in when I did. She didn't get to open all of them, just one. "Put those back in the box, pea. Remember what I told you about Mommy's stuff?"

"Nu!" She shouts, pointing at the box.

"That's right. We don't get into Mommy's stuff. I'll put them away while you get your undies off." It would take her forever to get them back in and I still have a mess downstairs to clean up before Theo gets home. Plus, I have to bathe the dog and the kid. It's just quicker if I do it.

Mila stands, struggling to get her underwear down over her hips. That's something she still hasn't mastered yet.

"Do it like Mommy showed you, baby. Put your thumbs in the sides and pull down." I advise, only to be ignored.

She would rather use one hand to pull the fabric down over her butt, while using the other to do the same at the front. It's almost comical.

"Miwa dewin it, Mama." She states proudly as she manages to work the material down over her bum. Finally, she gets them off, doing a little happy dance.

"Good job!" I praise, standing up to start the water.

Luna jumps right in before I can adjust the temperature, splashing Mila and I in the process. Golden's love the water, Mommy's not so much.

"Wuna spwash!" The tiny human next to me laughs, pointing at Luna who's trying to eat the water coming out of the faucet.

"She did splash us. Silly Luna." I comment while checking the temperature of the water. It's warm enough to put Mila in.

First things first, "Do you have to use the potty before getting in the bath? We don't want to tee tee in the water." I'm sure she's peed in the bath plenty of times, but if she wants to potty train then we're doing this right.

I know for a fact she has to go since she hasn't gone since I put the undies on her. She has to be holding it.

"Yesth! Gots to gu!" A reminder is definitely what she needed. As soon as I asked, she started shifting her weight from foot to foot, doing the potty dance.

I grab her toilet training seat out of the bathroom closet, placing it down on the floor for her. Mila wastes no time plopping herself down on it. She claps happily when the sound of her relieving herself echos through the small basin.

"Good job! You get a chocolate after your bath!" Except she's paying no attention to me, Mila would rather try and watch herself pee.

She folds herself over and tries to look between her legs. Laughing, I shut off the water in the tub and quickly wipe Mila down once she's finished.

"In ya go." I say as I put her in the bath. Luna is having the time of her life, trying to roll around in the water.

Mila seems to think that's the funniest thing ever. Her head tips back as she lets out a belly laugh, her dimpled cheeks turning red.

"You two together are always trouble." Shaking my head, I get to work scrubbing down the pair. By the time I'm done, I have ten minutes before Theo gets home. Let's hope I can dry off Luna, get Mila in a fresh pair of underwear, and clean up the applesauce mess downstairs.

I'm doubtful I can get all of that done in such a short time frame. Really doubtful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
118K 13.3K 29
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
60.2K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...