Love Bites (Harry Potter: Off...

By Mlle_Notorious

Harry discovers Grindr and realises that he can screen his hook-ups according to his specific...needs. What h... More

Introitus
Grindr?
The Meeting
Fuck You, Grindr
Round Two
Bewitched
Happy Birthday, Harry!
Hell Freezes Over
Not All Dragons Breathe Fire
The Call
After the Call
The Merits of a Slytherin Partner
Decisions
Breakfast & New Beginnings
Distractions Are Most Welcome
Suspicions
Fuck It
The Musings of the Obsessed
Absence Only Makes a Kitten Needier
Obsession
The Reveal
A Second Helping of Breakfast and New Beginnings
Tea
A Brief Turning of the Tables
Mums Really Do Know Best
I Saw a god, (I thought)
The First Date
Psychotic Seething and a Smitten Kitten
Bliss
Blast from the Past
When the Compartments Fall Away
A Date with Dudley
Glamours, Sandwiches, and Missed Pints
Wizards are so Wonderfully Weird
Swan Dive
Magic History for Muggles: Abridged
Payback's a Bitch
Magic History for Muggles: Less Abridged
Not All Ghosts Are Dead: Part I
Magic History for Muggles - The Final Lesson
Not All Ghosts are Dead - Part II
Samhain
The Best-Laid Schemes Often Go Awry
Hell Freezing Over is Now a Weekly Thing
Some Texting, a Floo, and Regular Talking, Too
Seeing is Believing
More Best Laid Schemes
Shattered
Fin

When Curry Beats a Sunday Roast

274 7 0
By Mlle_Notorious

Later that Afternoon

Draco's POV

I woke a few hours later to the sound of a mobile buzzing.

I fumbled around for a bit, eyes blinking open and squinting against the light streaming in through the window, hand finally locating the vibrating contraption so I could see who was calling.

It was Hermione.

I had already clicked the screen to answer when I realised that it wasn't my mobile.

"Harry?" I could hear her on the other end.

Shit.

I hung up and then sat up in a panic.

Or, rather, I tried to sit up but was hindered by Harry wrapped tightly around me.

"Harry," I hissed as the mobile began buzzing again.

"Wake up!"

I began unwrapping his arms from around my neck and torso.

"Mmmph," he replied, throwing his arm back around my neck.

Seriously, this had been cute last time, but right now, Harry needed to wake the fuck up.

"Harry," I tried again, more loudly this time. "Hermione is ringing you."

"Hmmm."

He snuggled further into my neck.

"HARRY!" I all but yelled this time, and he finally jerked awake, green eyes blinking up at me in confusion.

"Hermione," I snapped, holding the mobile out to him.

His eyes widened almost comically as he untangled himself and took the mobile from me.

"Hullo?" he mumbled, voice still crispy from sleep.

"Oh, shit," he muttered moments later, free hand rising to rub at his eyes. "I completely forgot."

There was a pause while Hermione spoke, and I sat up, glancing down at Harry curiously.

"No," he sighed, "I don't think I'm going to make it. It's a bit late already. Tell everyone I'm sorry."

I glanced over at the clock on my nightstand.

It showed just past three, so I assumed Harry was expected at Sunday roast.

He sat up suddenly.

"You haven't started yet? On account of me? That's silly."

There was another pause, and Harry shut his eyes, slumping towards me, resting his weight on one arm.

Me, being the complete arsehole that I am, decided to make things interesting for Harry.

"Mmrph!" he gasped as my mouth suddenly closed around his cock.

"No, nothing," he continued, eyes snapping open to glare down at me, although he made no move to remove himself from my mouth, sucking determinedly at his prick, still semi-soft but rapidly filling out.

"I... just stubbed my toe," he lied, eyes sliding shut as he lay back down, sliding his free hand down to tangle in my hair.

"You should tell Molly to go ahead and start," he added, and I smirked around my mouthful, now much more substantial than it had been mere seconds ago.

"I... I still don't think I'm going to make it."

Another pause and I took the opportunity to give a particularly lusty slurp up Harry's now fully erect cock, revelling in the way Harry nearly tore his bottom lip open in an effort to remain quiet, hand tightening in my hair, silently begging me to hold still.

Of course, I ignored said plea.

"I..." Harry swallowed thickly before trying to continue. "I... got a bit tied up, is all."

I took advantage of the following pause to rise up and gently kiss the corner of Harry's sweet mouth before moving to nip at the ear not currently occupied with his mobile.

If looks could kill, I would have been a dead man.

And it would have been utterly worth it.

"I won't be able to make it, Hermione," Harry was saying, his voice firm, daring anyone, even Hermione, to challenge him.

I allowed myself another nip at Harry's earlobe before sliding back down, wrapping my mouth around Harry once more.

"Tell Molly and everyone I'm really sorry," Harry was saying, free hand tangling once more in my hair.

Next second, I heard the soft thunk of a mobile landing on the mattress somewhere near my left ear and Harry's hand joining its partner to run through my hair as he finally let out one of the moans he'd been holding back.

"Malfoy, if you think I'm not going to get you back for this," he sighed, and I managed a satisfied smirk.

Yes, please, I thought, as I closed my eyes and gave myself fully to pleasing Harry, already anticipating the payback.

***

"Fuck! Draco!" Harry cried out, arching up to bury himself as far as he could down my throat before his hips began jerking frantically in and out of my mouth as his orgasm washed over him.

I swallowed every drop greedily before scrambling up Harry's body to thrust my aching cock into his eager mouth, plunging deep.

Harry swallowed me down to the hilt, one, two, not quite three times, before I, too, fell over the edge, hips still thrusting into the warm, wet suction of Harry's beautiful mouth, his tongue swirling and lapping up every trace of my release before letting go with a sigh.

I collapsed in a heap beside him, arms moving to wrap themselves around his body, already moving to press up against me, his head fitting itself in the crook of my neck.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before Harry grinned lazily up at me.

"Tell me something about you," he demanded.

"What?" I asked, frowning down at him. "Like what?"

"I mean," he paused, biting his lip as he thought.

"We were at Hogwarts together. And obsessed with each other, that's clear. But we don't really know anything about each other."

He had a point.

"I still have no idea what kind of thing you want me to tell you," I replied, hand trailing up and down his back.

"Hmm, tell me..." he pondered, leaning back and tilting his head up to look at me thoughtfully.

"Tell me something about your childhood," he said finally.

I merely quirked an eyebrow at him.

What the fuck kind of question was that?

"You know," he clarified, grinning again. "What was it like growing up in Malfoy Manor? In the lap of luxury? Your every whim catered for?"

I snorted.

Is that what he thought it'd been like?

"It was quite lonely, honestly," I admitted.

Harry looked back up at me quizzically, and I shrugged.

"It was just me, mum, and father," I reminded him. "In that giant house. I didn't even have cousins our age. There was no one to play with, except the house-elves, and, well..."

I shuddered, remembering the fury when father had found out I'd been socialising with the help.

"Father really didn't approve of that."

"Oh," Harry said quietly. "I'm sorry."

He paused, biting his lip before continuing.

"I suppose I imagined it would be a bit like the wealthy kids I went to school with," he explained. "Lots of friends to have sleepovers with and giant birthday parties with whatever kind of cake and ice cream you wanted."

I shook my head.

"The parties were giant," I acquiesced. "And lavish. But they weren't really for me."

Harry frowned up at me.

"Just, you know, to invite my parents' friends over and show off," I explained. "People brought me presents, but it was just an excuse for everyone to try to one-up each other. See who could bring me the most expensive gift. It wasn't ever really fun."

"Oh," Harry said again, and I almost felt bad for ruining his image of the "rich kid" life he'd created.

"They never invited your mates from school?"

"School?" I echoed.

"You know, primary school," Harry clarified.

I stared down at him in confusion.

"What are you even talking about, Potter?"

"You know, primary school," he said again, as though this would clear everything up. "What did you call your school before you went to Hogwarts?"

"Before Hogwarts?" I parroted again.

"Yeah. How did you learn anything before Hogwarts," he rephrased, rolling his eyes up at me.

"I didn't go to school before Hogwarts," I informed him haughtily. "I had tutors."

"Really, Potter," I continued, allowing my accent to go "full throttle," as I liked to call it

"Did you think my parents would sink so low as to allow their only son to attend something so plebeian as an ordinary primary school? With other students present?"

I gave a theatrical shudder that would've made Lucius proud had I been, well, serious.

"Really?" he asked, staring up at me. "You'd never been to school or around kids your own age until Hogwarts?"

None of this had really struck me as all that odd until that moment.

"No..." I admitted. "Not really."

"Hmm," he sighed. "We're not so different, really."

I snorted again.

"I mean, I went to regular primary school," Harry went on.

"You know, with other students," he added, rolling his eyes. "But it was lonely."

"How so?" I was intrigued now.

I'd assumed Harry had grown up doted on and fawned over by his Muggle relatives.

Obviously, they would have been thrilled to have a wizard in the family.

No doubt his schoolmates would have loved to see the crazy tricks and small feats of magic he could have already done.

"Well, no one at school would talk to me," he began, shrugging as he snuggled his face back into the crook of my neck.

"Why not?"

"They were all scared of Dudley, and Dudley would beat up anyone who was stupid enough to talk to me," he explained.

Who the fuck was this Dudley idiot? I wondered, arms tightening around Harry.

"Who's Dudley?" I asked.

Harry chuckled as though he could sense my desire to hex this Dudley arsehole into the next millennium.

"Don't worry, Draco. Dudley's changed," he assured me. "He's a grown-up now, just like us."

"If you say so," I muttered.

"He's my cousin," Harry continued. "My Aunt and Uncle hated anything to do with magic, and he was their spoilt son who got away with everything."

"They sound lovely," I murmured, running a hand through Harry's hair.

"Mmm," he agreed. "They were special. Determined to stamp my magic out of me. Wouldn't even let me have my Hogwarts's letter when it arrived."

"How the fuck did they manage that?" I asked.

My letter had arrived straight to my room at the manor.

Not that my parents would have ever kept it from me.

"My uncle took it from me and tore it up," Harry explained.

"Then, when they kept coming, he kept trying to make them stop," he continued, seeing the look on my face.

Clearly, his uncle was a first-rate idiot.

Trying to stop Hogwarts from delivering the post.

"He... he kept trying to nail the doors and windows shut," Harry began to giggle. "He even nailed the letterbox shut, and Hogwarts just kept delivering more and more letters!"

"They turned up in the eggs when Aunt Petunia was making breakfast; they came in the bathroom window through the cracks in the door. And Uncle Vernon just kept nailing things shut like a barmy bastard!"

He was laughing uncontrollably now.

"He thought Sunday would be calm and quiet because there's no post on Sundays, but then they came pouring down the chimney!

"Uncle Vernon went positively mad and drove us to a shitty motel miles away.

"We finally ended up in this piece-of-shit cabin in the middle of the ocean that was about to collapse, and that's where Hagrid found me."

He sobered suddenly.

"That's when I first learnt I was a wizard," he said quietly.

"Hagrid broke down the door of that silly hut and wished me a Happy Birthday. It was the first birthday I ever celebrated. He made me a cake and everything."

"Wait a minute," I shook my head, trying to take this all in. "You didn't even know you were a wizard until you got your Hogwarts letter? How did they explain all your magical outbursts?"

He shrugged.

"I usually got punished for it. Once, I ended up on the roof of the school kitchen because I was trying to get away from Dudley and his friends chasing me. And once, when we were at the zoo, I set a boa constrictor loose on Dudley," Harry sniggered.

Harry's stomach chose that moment to let out a growl of protest, reminding us that it had been far too many hours since brunch.

"Shall we order some takeaway?" I asked, disentangling myself from him and sitting up, deciding to investigate his shitty Muggle relatives and the punishments they'd inflicted on my Harry for his wayward childhood magic later.

"Mmm, curry," he replied, stretching his arms above his head.

"Indian or Thai?"

I accioed my pyjamas and stood to pull them on, looking down at Harry expectantly.

"Um," he paused and thought for a moment. "Indian. I'm too hungry to think about Thai. Too many choices."

I was about to remind him that most Indian menus offered just as many, if not more, choices than a typical Thai menu, but remembered his admitted inability to make a choice and decided now was not the best time to bring that up.

"Know what you want? I can ring them now..."

"Chicken Bhuna. Or Jalfrezi, if they haven't got it."

Apparently, Harry, like me, had his go-to Indian order at the ready.

"And onion bhaji," he added.

"Naan?" I questioned.

"Garlic," he replied without hesitation.

"Erm... I mean...," he paused and glanced up at me sheepishly. "Am I supposed to not be ordering smelly things like onion and garlic?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Harry, we're getting curry," I reminded him.

"And please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm probably going to have to ask you to leave soon after we eat because I've got a few things to look over for work. And I also need to be sure I get to work on time tomorrow."

I allowed myself a moment to look over his still-naked body stretched out on my bed.

"Having you around is a liability to either of those actually happening."

"Fair," he agreed, positively beaming up at me.

***

A short while later, I was seated at the table unpacking a bag of savoury curry, plates and cutlery zooming towards me from the kitchen.

Harry collapsed on the loveseat next to me, clearly ignoring all the other chairs set around the table, not that I minded, obviously.

"Mmm," he sighed happily, grabbing an onion bhaji and cramming it into his mouth.

"Would you like a plate, Potter?" I teased, holding one out to him.

"No," he replied, stuffing another bhaji in his mouth. " 'M good."

"Heathen," I murmured, kissing the top of his head affectionately as I scooped some rice and vindaloo onto my own plate.

"You love it," he returned, opening his carton of food and taking a bite, leaning further into me.

"I'd have never pegged you for such a snuggler," I told him, awkwardly taking a bite of my curry.

"Sorry," he apologised, straightening and pulling away from me.

"No," I amended, setting my plate down and pulling Harry back to me.

"I don't mind, just..."

I hauled him up and tugged him across my lap.

"Just sit on my right side so I can eat properly."

"Mmkay." He sighed happily as he snuggled back into me, fork digging enthusiastically back into his carton of curry.

We sat like that, bodies leaning into each other, chewing happily, and I couldn't help but chuckle.

Was this really happening?

Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter, snuggling on a couch whilst eating curry.

Hell had frozen over, indeed.

***

Next Day

"So, did you have a pleasant weekend?" Hermione asked as we entered the Thought Room next morning.

"Oh, yes," I responded enthusiastically, with a sarcastic roll of my eyes. "The whole one day we actually got off was positively relaxing."

I mean, considering what had happened between Harry and me in that short period, yes, it had been a rather wonderful weekend.

But Hermione didn't know anything about that.

"True," she admitted, grinning and rolling her eyes back at me.

"What about you?" I asked, wondering if she would bring up Harry not showing up at the Weasleys' for Sunday lunch.

She shrugged.

"Pretty uneventful," she admitted with a rueful smile. "You're right. When we only get one day off, there's not much to talk about come Monday morning."

"What do you think about the case?" I asked, jumping right into it.

There was no point in continuing the small talk, seeing as Hermione and I both thrived on nerdy work conversations.

"I mean, it seems to have come to a bit of a standstill," Hermione admitted, pulling some files out of her briefcase. "Ever since the attempts on Gringotts and Shacklebolt."

I nodded.

"I don't like it," I told her.

"How do you mean?" she asked, taking a brief respite from her notes to glance over at me.

"I mean, it's obsession," I began, brow furrowing in thought.

"I don't know exactly what I mean, and I know we don't have a set motive, but it seems likely that whoever started this started it with their own obsession in mind."

"I'm following," Hermione muttered, eyes running down a lengthy parchment of notes.

"I don't think something as large as Gringotts or Shacklebolt should have ever been involved," I continued, shooting her a worried glance.

It was the first time I'd said it aloud.

Hermione stopped perusing her notes and met my gaze.

"You don't?"

"No."

"Go on." Hermione turned towards me, parchment forgotten on the side.

"I think this is personal," I told her quietly.

"I obviously can't disclose all the details from my mission a few weeks ago, but I don't think this is an organisation, and I don't think the perpetrator meant for it to get as big as it has."

"However," I paused and shrugged as I took a sip of coffee before continuing.

"It has, and now I'm not sure if they might be biding time to redirect their mission and get the media attention away from them or if they might have given up entirely."

"You don't think their motive was to fame or fortune?" she asked, brows rising.

Clearly, Hermione thought I was completely off my rocker.

"No," I sighed again.

"Look, I can't go into details, and I have no idea what I'm allowed to share," I began, licking my lips and choosing my next words carefully.

"The individuals I've been meeting with... they've all had the app appear on their mobiles," I explained.

"Unwillingly, or because they thought the app was going to be something else. Like... like some sort of self-help or meditation app. Everyone I've talked to says they inevitably began obsessing over someone. Someone they, admittedly, already have an obsession with."

I sighed and looked at Hermione, hoping she was following my vague line of thought.

"So you're suggesting that this individual is just trying to get a chance with their crush?"

"I think they probably see it as much more than that, Mione," I sighed. "It's an obsession. They'd do anything at this point."

She nodded.

"I'm surprised, Draco," she said finally, eyeing me shrewdly.

"At what?"

"That you'd understand obsession and desire for another person like that," she admitted, shrugging casually, although her eyes continued to watch me carefully. "Have you ever even been obsessed with someone? I can't imagine you'd understand."

"Not since Hogwarts," I admitted cautiously, knowing Hermione would see right through a lie but also knowing I was giving her a fairly loaded answer.

"So," she said, shuffling her parchments into a neat pile and rearranging the items on her desk.

"It appears we need to change our course of research," she announced, smiling over at me. "To Desire. Want. Longing. Obsession. We're going to have to bring in our partners from the Love Room." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 36 2
Slowly Malfoy's gaze travels up his body until he's looking him in the eyes. The moment their eyes lock, Malfoy's cheeks and neck flush beautifully t...
463K 15.9K 40
Draco Malfoy has been changed into a snake. Since Harry is the only one who can understand him, he has to carry him everywhere -even in his own bed. ...
444 15 1
Summary: When Draco encounters the Mirror of Erised, he is brought into an alternate universe where Potter is his boyfriend. Things get messy when he...
31.7K 1.8K 9
Harry Potter has lived for too long in a flat too old, but a major cash shortage has left him with nothing but a creak in his floorboards and a crapp...