Meant To Be ✓

By musicophile_forever

What happens when Twinkle get to know that her soon to be husband loves someone else ??? Still she get ready... More

Life
Fear
Past
Desires
Shock
Care
Fight
Consequence
Spoiler + Chit Chat
Rectifying
Confession
Together
Forever
Epilogue

Face off

696 73 95
By musicophile_forever

Two weeks passed after that night there was huge void between Twinj. Before they used to talk a little but now it stopped. They hardly interact with eachother things became awkward with them . Specially Twinkle used to run away from Kunj whenever she see him she remembers after morning incident.
They never talked about that night.

Flashback
Sunrays falling on Twinj disturbing their sleep. Twinkle was upon Kunj her head resting on his chest and Kunj hands around her back protectively holding her they were covered with a blanket. Twinkle was nuzzling her face in Kunj neck as sunrays were distrubing her. On feeling tickling Kunj wakes up he rubbed his eyes and open his eyes the scene he witness leaves him dumfounded. His hold around her back loosen and on feeling movement Twinkle also wake up. She look at him and smiled then she realised their position. She look at him stunned and move away. She covered herself and hold the blanket tightly. Twinj look at eachother with shock Twinkle face turned crimson red while Kunj ears were slight pink. Kunj spoke breaking the silence.

Kunj: How come we are in this condition ?? He almost whispered.

Twinkle: I don't know.....and why my head is paining so badly. She hold her head and Kunj remembers something.

Kunj: Last night you were drunk and you make me drink too....Twinkleeeee.... He glared at her.

Twinkle: Drink ?? But I asked him for mocktail.

Kunj: I guess he gave you wrong drink. You become drunk and made me too and here we are. He pointed at them. Twinkle closed her eyes in embarrassment. Kunj take his trouser and wear it get up from bed. He was shirtless and Twinkle look at him first time she was seeing him shirtless in her full sense. His chest had lipstick mark and she knew very well the reason. He wear his shirt and went in balcony. Twinkle went in washroom and after sometime both get freshen up. Twinkle was getting ready and look at her neck which had love bite marks. Kunj take two cups of Black coffee and keep on bed. He come near her she about to go but he hold her wrist.

Kunj: We need to talk. He said and free her hand. Twinkle sit on bed and Kunj too.

Twinkle: Bolo. She didn't maintain eye contact with him.

Kunj: First have this coffee it will lessen your headache. She nods and take a sip. Kunj eyes went on her love bites he cursed himself. She was glowing today more than other days and it didn't get unnoticed by Kunj.

Kunj: See what happened last night was our mistake and we regret. I don't know what got into us and we did this. I am sorry Twinkle. He said with guilt.

Twinkle: Why are you saying sorry ?? It's our mistake we both are in this together. Please you don't need to feel guilty.

Kunj: I don't know what to say......I am speechless we got carried away. Just forget whatever happened between us. And I promise this won't happen again. We will not talk about this again just forget it like a bad night mare. It's our mistake. He left from there.
Twinkle felt bad for calling it a mistake. She didn't wanted to forget this moment. But situation was very weird.
Flashback ends

Usual day

It was night time Twinj were sitting in their room after dinner. There was a complete silence nobody uttered a word. Twinkle was chatting with Nandini and Kunj busy in his work. Suddenly his phone ring and he take the call.

Kunj: What ?? He said getting shocked and rushed downstairs taking his car keys. Twinkle confused with his action she went in balcony and see him leaving in car.

Twinkle: Kiska call aaya ?? Kuch bataye bina chala gaya. Wait karti hun.

Time passed Twinkle was waiting for Kunj like anything but there was no sign of his whereabouts she was getting tensed. It was almost 2 am and it was enough for her. She called Manik. He was sleeping he get shocked to see her call.

Manik: Twinkle's call at this hour of night. Kahin Kunj ne..... Bad thoughts came in his mind may be they fight or Natasha come again. He ignored his thoughts and take the call.

Twinkle: Hello Manik !! Is Kunj with you ?? Are you both together.

Manik: No I am at my house sleeping.

Twinkle: What ?? Now she get more scared.

Manik: What happen ?? Did you both fight ?? Or Kunj said anything to you ?? He also get up with jerk.

Twinkle: No Manik everything was normal between us. He get someone's call and he left without saying anything. I tried to call him but he is not taking my call also. She started crying.

Manik: Twinkle calm down first don't cry. May be there would have been some emergency that's why he left without saying anything.

Twinkle: Haan but he should have come till now na. So many hours passed he didn't come.

Manik: Acha I'll try to find him in few places. You don't take tension and sleep.

Twinkle: How can I sleep ?? We don't know where he is. I will also come with you come here please. Manik knows she is stubborn and when it comes to Kunj she doesn't listen anyone.

Manik: Okay I am coming there and we will try to find him.

Manik takes Twinkle and they went to few places in search of Kunj. Each passing hour Twinkle tension increasing. Did he leave her ??
Did her nightmare became true ?? Did he was unhappy after that night ?? Is he angry with her because of that night.

Twinkle: Manik where is he ?? Did he leave me ?? Did he tell you anything about me ?? Did he got frustrated with me and decided to leave me. He tells you everything na didn't he tell you.
How can he leave me ?? He should talk to me first na. This all is my fault I forced him to be in this unwanted marriage. I am sure because of that night he took this decision. He leave me I know. She burst out crying badly now and Manik get shocked.

Manik: No no Twinkle aisa kuch nhi hai. Kunj aisa nhi karega kabhi tum over think kar rhi. And which night ?? What happened ??
Please stop crying.....please. He said calming her and driving as well.

Twinkle: May be something happened to him. Anyone harm him haan ?? Manik what if someone try to harm him or he is in danger.

Manik: Twinkle please don't panic why are you thinking about negative things. Nothing will happen to him. We will not let anyone harm him.

Twinkle: Please come Kunj....I am sorry. We talked about that night it was not your fault. She murmured.

Manik: Twinkle it's almost morning now we should go home. If Kunj doesn't come home now also then we will file missing report. Let's go home.

Twinkle: but.....

Manik: No I am not going to listen. I am here na nothing gonna happen trust me. Twinkle didn't speak anything and they left to home. They come back home and sitting in hall. Yuvi and Avni confused to see them.

Yuvi: Twinkle and Manik from where you both are coming ?? And Twinkle why are you crying ??

Twinkle: Voh Kunj....... She narrates him everything.

Avni: Hume kyu nhi bataya ??

Manik: We were in hurry it didn't come in my mind.

Avni: Twinkle don't cry we will find bhaiya. He won't go anywhere. I will bring water for you. She went to fetch water and she come back. She make her drink water. Just then door bell rings Twinkle rushed to open the door. As she open the door she finds Kunj standing there and his clothes had blood stains. She immediately crashed on his chest and hugged him tightly. Kunj was taken a back at her sudden action and most she was crying. He hugged her back and rubbed her back to calm her. Manan and Yuvni comes there get relieved to see Kunj. Twinkle breaks the hug after sometimes and she shocked to see his clothes. She cupped his face and look at him with worry.

Twinkle: You are okay ?? Why these blood stains on your clothes ?? She started checking him moving hand on his chest.

Kunj: Twinkle relax it's not mine but someone else. Twinkle take a sigh after hearing this.

Twinkle: You are fine na. She asked with concern voice.

Kunj: I am but why are you crying ?? And Manik is here. What happened ?? He asked anxious.

Manik: You tell me what happened ?? Where are you since last night ?? Atleast inform before going you know how much worried we were most Twinkle she was crying so much. She is in tension since the time you left. Whole night we were searching for you and why your phone is off damit ?? He said in one go.

Kunj: Take a breathe Manik. I didn't run away anywhere.

Manik: Cut the crap tell me where are you whole night ?? And whose blood is this. Kunj closed his eyes take a deep breathe open his eyes again and look at Twinkle.

Kunj: Natasha....I get her call last night that she had an accident. I went and found her in pool of blood with injuries and I took her hospital so. He said with expressionless face. After hearing this Twinkle's heart sanked her face turned pale. She moves a little away from Kunj.

Manik: Ohh so she is here forget it. Where was your phone ?? Twinkle was calling you.

Kunj: I left it in the car. Twinkle left from there along with Yuvi and Avni. Just Manik and Kunj left.

Manik: Kunj you know how much tensed she was. She was thinking you left her or may be something happened to you. She was crying so much for you. She has a fear of losing you. She don't want to loose you. Atleast you should have informed me about this.

Kunj: I was in tension my mind stopped working after listening Natasha painful voice.

Manik: Is her condition critical.

Kunj: Not much but I can't see her like that.

Manik: Don't get so lost in Natasha that you forget about Twinkle. And I'll repeat the same words Kunj when we have a thing we don't value it when it's gone na then we understand it's value but too late to realise it. Okay bye then.

Kunj: What bye ?? What do you mean ??

Manik: Nothing just be with Twinkle. He left from their making Kunj confused.

Other side Twinkle was crying in corner of room.

Twinkle: Natasha is here.....Kunj was with her last night. Kunj will go back to her. She will snatch my Kunj. I know very well Kunj won't leave her in this condition. His eyes clearly showing that he is in pain after seeing her. What I will do babaji ?? Why she come back now ?? She was sobbing badly thinking about all this. She heard footstep and she immediately run in washroom. Kunj comes back and didn't found Twinkle. He take his clothes and went in other washroom. After that they have breakfast in complete silence.

Twinj room
Kunj: Twinkle I am sorry for what I did. I should have informed you.....you were worried about me. And Natasha needs me this time so I have to be with her. He said looking at her while she was looking down.

Twinkle: You don't need to explain anything to me. She is not well you should be with her. Why I will have any problem with that.....you can go.
She said in cold voice putting stone on her heart.

Kunj: Okay so I am going to hospital. Come I'll drop you.

Twinkle: No I will go with Yuvi. She take her bag and went down.

Kunj: Is she angry with me but she didn't say anything. Leave right now Nats is more important. He left for hospital. He reached there and went to her room quickly.

Nats: Kunj..... She said with weak smile.

Kunj: Finally you gained concious. He hugged her immediately. She smiled and hugged him too. After sometimes they break the hug and she cupped his face.

Nats: I knew you will come to save me. Finally tumhare darshan huye mujhe 😂She said with tears yet smiling to see him.

Kunj: Hehe....parr aise nhi socha tha. You are okay na....is it paining anywhere ?? He asked with concern.

Nats: No I am fine. You tell me where are you ?? After getting married become more handsome. Didn't bother to meet me and tell me everything clearly. You know how much heart broken I was after reading that letter. Why didn't you meet me haan ?? We would have sorted everything. Itself you decide everything. She said with anger.

Kunj: What should I tell you ?? You know I was here in Delhi suddenly papa called me in Amritsar and did my engagement with Twinkle. And he narrated her everything how Manohar blackmailed him and all.

Nats: I knew it.....there must be a reason thats why you got married. I know you will never betray me.

Kunj: No option was left for me Nats. I couldn't leave Twinkle.

Nats: She is lucky girl. She got you as her husband. Did she know you are here ??

Kunj: Yes she knows I don't hide anything from her. She is too suffering because of me. You know I can't love anyone apart from you. But she always do effort for me give everything to our marriage.

Nats: You come here to meet your ex gf. Didn't she get angry with you ??

Kunj: No.....that's the best thing about her she understand me. She never forced her feeling on me. Never asked me to move on.

Nats: Acha you are very lucky.

Kunj: Hmm....leave about me. How you come here in Delhi ?? Did you come for me ??

Nats: Naaah.....I come here because of some work. Now you are married to someone....you are someone else now I don't have any right on you. She said in sad voice.

Kunj: Don't say this.

Nats: Kunj go from here please.....we are over now. I know we love each other lot but may be we are Not Meant To Be together. May be God doesn't want us together. You have your wife your own life now. Go to her she must be feeling very bad. You should leave now.

Kunj: Right now only thing important is you. I can't leave you like this.

Nats: Don't worry about me. I will call my family here.

Kunj: I am here no need to call them. You call them after your discharge.

Nats: Arey Bunny go..... Kunj nodded in no just then nurse come with food. He feed her breakfast with his hand and after sometimes Natasha sent him.

Otherside Twinkle was sitting in office but her mind was stuck on Kunj. Shreya come in her cabin.

Shreya: Mam where is Sir ??

Twinkle: Meri sautan ke saath. She murmured in low voice.

Shreya: What ??

Twinkle: Nothing he is busy in something. He will come in some times. Just then Shreya get Kunj call.

Shreya: I guess he is here. She left from her cabin and Twinkle sighed.

She closed her eyes and remember that night a smile came on her lips. Though she don't remember much just remember kissing him and all things were blur in her mind. Kunj get busy in his work.

After sometimes they were sitting for lunch. Same awkwardness between Twinj and Manik and Yuvi busy in their talks. Both left leaving Twinj alone.

Twinkle: I wanna meet her.

Kunj: Meet who ??

Twinkle: Natasha. She said in calm and firm voice. Kunj was drinking water he spill out 🤣

Kunj: What ??

Twinkle: Yes.....don't worry I won't say anything to her. I just want to know about her health and I will see her as well. Ek din toh milna tha hi.

Kunj (in thinks): Why she want to meet her ?? I hope she doesn't get angry on her and burst out on her. Oh no waheguruji my wife meeting my ex-gf what a filmy situation. He was making deadly expression 💀💀.

Twinkle: What Kunj ?? Where are you lost ??

Kunj: Twinkle are you sure I mean.....what you will do to see her ??

Twinkle: Humanity Kunj she is not well can't I see her.

Kunj: Okay we will go at night. He agreed having no option and left from the room.

Twinkle: Main bhi toh dekhun real mein kaise hai tumhari girlfriend. Aisa kya hai usme jo tum itne dewane ho aur uske aage tumhe kuch dikhta hi nhi. Tumhari life tumhari biwi bhi nhi.

Kunj went in Manik cabin and he sit in shock. He palm his face and Manik get confused.

Manik: Kya hua haan ?? Milke aaya tu na Natasha se.

Kunj: Twinkle has demanded to meet Natasha.

Manik: What ?? He get up.

Kunj: Yes bro she wants to see her.

Manik: Kunj it's your call now.....my work is to guide you. Always I can't tell you what to do...you have to take your own decisions. Whats the need of me when you don't listen me. I am just wasting my energy and time on you. I told you stay away from Natasha but still you went.

Kunj: What should I do ?? She needs me.

Manik: When you know you are doing right then don't ask me. Kunj understand that he is muffed with him so left from his cabin.

At night Twinj were going to meet Natasha.Kunj was all tensed and Twinkle had no trace of tension.

Kunj: Last time I am asking you. Are you sure ?

Twinkle: Yes i am.

Kunj: Ok If you have decided so. They reached hospital and they went in her room. Twinkle see a beautiful girl laying on bed with her head covered with white gauze.

Kunj: Nats....Uhh....Natasha. He called out and she open her eyes. She smiled at him and then her eyes landed on Twinkle. She look at Kunj with question eyes which Twinkle noticed.

Twinkle (in mind): She is more beautiful than I see her in pictures. Anyone could fall for her easily. That's why Kunj is mad behind her.

Kunj(in mind): Waheguruji meher kari 😩😩. He prayed.

Twinkle: Hii I am Twinkle.....Kunj's wife. She extend her hand towards her. Both did hand shake and Kunj look at them with dumbstruck .

Nats: Hi Twinkle I have heard about you from Kunj. You are really pretty.

Twinkle: Thanks how's you ??

Nats: Better now.

Twinkle: Did you inform your family ?? They must be worried about you. They won't like if they get to know about this from someone else. Natasha gestures Kunj. Twinkle closed her fist seeing their eye talks but she gulped her pain.

Nats: I have informed them they will come tomorrow.

Twinkle: Are your injuries very serious ??

Nats: No just normal.

Twinkle: Ohh now I think we should go. Get well soon. Just then Doctor come and checked her.

Kunj: Doctor everything is fine na. He asked tensed.

Doc: Yeah....we will give her discharge tomorrow. Twinkle smiled. Doc left from there.

Twinkle: Inform your family Natasha they will be so happy. She take phone from side table and give her.

Nats: Yes.... She called them and inform them. Twinkle smirked.

Twinkle (in mind): Thank God my plan worked now her family will come and Kunj won't roam around her anymore.

Kunj: Good they will come tomorrow.

Twinkle: Kunj let's go it's dinner time now.

Kunj: Hmm....Natasha have your dinner properly okay. She nods in yes and both pass a smile.

Nats: Thanks for coming Twinkle. Nice to meet you. And yes you don't need to worry your husband is just yours. I will never come between you both. She assured and Twinkle get relief.

Twinkle: Take care. Nice to meet you too. She left from there and Kunj peck on Natasha forehead before leaving.

Twinj come back home get freshen up and had their dinner. Twinkle was going towards the bed but suddenly she feels dizzy while from otherside Kunj was coming from balcony who just talked with Natasha. Both bumped with eachother Twinkle was about to fall Kunj hold her on time. She closed her eyes in fear but she realised she didn't fall. She open her eyes and see brown orbs she understand whose eyes it is. They were eyes in which she always get lost , the arms where she always get melted and the touch which make her go crazy. Both share a painful eye lock and suddenly they remember that night their intimacy. Twinkle stood up and moved away from him.

Twinkle: Sorry voh..... She looked here and there her cheeks flushed.

Kunj: Tu thik hai ??

Twinkle: Haan thanks.

Kunj: Twinkle aaj jo hua so hua. You won't meet Natasha again. No never please. He said in stern voice.

Twinkle: Kyu ?? She shout at him.

Kunj: I am not comfortable Twinkle. And sorry if you felt bad today I was with her but I can't leave her alone. Understand my situation. Hurt clearly visible in her. She didn't say anything just went to bed and sleep. Kunj sighed and he too slept.

Next day Kunj went to hospital for discharge of Natasha and Twinkle was in office. In afternoon she went to call Kunj for lunch but he wasn't in the cabin. She called him and he told her that Natasha parents didn't come so he was with her. She just hummed and cut the call. She banged her hand on table.

Twinkle: My plan gone wrong. Relax Twinkle you can't do anything you can't stop Kunj. It's his life his decison he will do what he likes I am no one to stop him. He told you about this all before only but still you married him. Its your fault that you married him not his. He already told you that he can never accept you. My nightmare is coming true. My marriage is in danger. Tears escaped from her eyes she was hopeless and helpless. She can't force Kunj to listen her. She can't stop him he won't listen. He was blind in love.
At night she didn't have her dinner and slept while crying. Kunj come back see her sleeping didn't say anything.

Morning
Twinkle woke up and she looked at Kunj. She went near him caress his hairs slightly. She get up from bed and went in washroom. After sometimes both get freshen up and sitting for breakfast. Twinkle was just playing with the spoon and this Kunj noticed.

Kunj: Twinkle where are you lost ?? Eat na.

Twinkle: Mann nhi bas.

Avni: Why ?? Twinkle you didn't had dinner also last night. She said and Kunj looked at her worriedly.

Kunj: Why Twinkle ?? Are you okay ??

Twinkle: Hmm.....

Kunj: Then eat. He take a morsel and feed her. He feed her food with his hands and she have quitely.

Yuvi: Cute couple. Twinkle give him faint smile.

Twinkle: Ho gaya bas. She get up and went from there. They went office later. Kunj had lunch with Twinkle she get happy atleast today he wasn't going anywhere.

Twinkle: Natasha parents come ??

Kunj: Haan they come. But what happen to you ?? You are looking so dull why ??

Twinkle: Bas aise hi.

Kunj: Kya hua hai ?? You are behaving weird. He come close to her.

Twinkle: Kuch nhi hua.....kaam bohot hai.

Kunj: Voh toh hai....by the way Thanks.

Twinkle: Thanks for ??

Kunj: For everything....for understanding me most. He pulled her cheeks and she smiled.

Twinkle: Needless....you are very happy ??

Kunj: Haan mood is good today.

Twinkle: Great Sadu ka aj mood acha hai ?? Suraj kidhar se nikla aaj 🤔🤔.

Kunj: Jahan se nikalta hai madam. Don't tease me. He said and in excitement pulled her she crashed on his chest. Both get stunned as they were very close. Twinkle heartbeats get fast and both lost in eachothers eye. Suddenly she remember that night and her heart skipped a beat.

Twinkle: Good smile suits on you. She said and patted on his cheek. She move away from him and left form there. Kunj ruffles his hairs.

Later Twinkle was busy in her work. She gets Chinky call.

Chinky: Hello Twinkle !!! Where are you ??

Twinkle: Office aur kahan ??

Chinky: Aur tera Kunj kahan hai ??

Twinkle: Hoga apne cabin mein.

Chinky: Twinkle your dear husband is here at cafe chit chating with a girl.

Twinkle: What ?? She get shocked and immediately went in his cabin and he wasn't there.

Chinky: I doubt if that girl is Natasha.

Twinkle: Send their photos to me and be careful don't come in Kunj eyes.

Chinky: Okay. She click their photos and send her quickly. Twinkle heart pricked to see the photos.

Twinkle: Yes it's Natasha.....she is here.

Chinky: I knew it. Right now I will go and catch him red handed.

Twinkle: No don't do anything let them be.

Chinky: What Twinkle ?? Your husband is with your ex girlfriend.

Twinkle: So what you want me to do ?? It's his life I am no one to stop him.

Chinky: You are his wife.

Twinkle: I know but Natasha is not well so I can't stop him from meeting her. Leave we will talk later. She said and cut the call. She again see those photos and she feel a stab on her heart. She started breathing heavily and suddenly everything gets blur she fainted. After sometimes Shreya who just came out from Kunj cabin see Twinkle lying down on floor unconscious. She rushed to her and sit beside her patting on her cheeks.

Shreya: Mam...Mam....wake up... Manik sir. She immediately called Manik and Yuvi. They take her in Kunj cabin and laid her on couch. Both get worried to see her like this.

Yuvi: Twinkle......what happened to her ??

Shreya: I don't know I found her unconscious outside Kunj sir cabin.

Manik: Twinkle wake up....open your eyes. Yuvi call Kunj immediately. He take water glass and sprinkle on her face. She gained her concious and opened her eyes.

Yuvi: Kunj phone is coming off.

Manik: Keep calling him.... Twinkle are you fine ??

Twinkle: Haan I am fine.

Manik: Where is this Kunj damit ?? Do you know Shreya ?? He asked frustratedly and she nodded in no.

Twinkle: No need to call him. I am okay. She said and sip water.

Manik: Twinkle you aren't feeling good atleast inform us na.

Twinkle: I am okay.... Manik no worries.

Manik: Let's go to doctor.

Twinkle: Nhi nhi I am absolutely fine. I was feeling low that's why it happened. I will go home and rest.

Yuvi: Haan better I will drop you.

Twinkle: I will go with driver you both have work go and do. And don't call Kunj please.

Manik: Haan madam jao ghar ab. She get up and left from office with driver. She went to visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. After prayer she was sitting near the lake looking at waves and calming herself. The place was divine it gave her peace. Tears brimming from her eyes and she was lost in her thoughts.

Flashback
After  engagement Twinkle was sad because of Kunj sudden revelation. One fine day Twinkle was sitting and her head resting on her mother's lap.

Twinkle: Maa meri shaadi ke baad aap akele ho jaoge ?? Main apko akele chorr kar kaise jau. She said in sad tone.

Leela: Main kahan akeli hun Arijit hai Aditi hai aur ab toh meri poti Arohi bhi hai mere pass. Tu bhi zyda durr thode jaa rhi.

Twinkle: Phir bhi Maa bhaiya toh apni life mein busy hai na. Mere baad apke pass koi nhi hoga jisse aap apni baatein share karo. Main nhi jaungi kahin shaadi cancel kardo.

Leela: Kuch bhi bolti hai jhalli mere liye main teri khushi kaise dao pe laga dun. Mujhe pta hai Kunj bohot acha hai voh tera khayal rakhega humesha..tu khush hogi uske sath . After listening this Twinkle feel bad.

Twinkle (in mind): Kunj...voh toh khush hi nhi shaadi se. Voh mujhe kabhi accept bhi karega yaa nhi mujhe yeh bhi nhi pata hai. Pta nhi shaadi ke baad kya hoga.

Leela: Kya soch rhi hai ?? She tap on her head.

Twinkle: Kuch nhi....Maa apko kabhi papa ke kami mehsus nhi hui. Apko bhi lagta hoga na koi hota apke pass apka khayal rakhta apko pyaar karta. Akele rehena asaan nhi hai. She said and raise her face to face her.

Leela: Lagta hai parr ab adaat ho gayi hai mujhe. Isiliye toh main nhi chahti ke jo mujhe kami hui voh tujhe na ho. Jo dukh maine bardasht kia voh tu kabhi na kare tabhi toh teri shaadi kara rhi. Tu mujhse vada kar humesha Kunj ke saath rahegi uska saath kabhi nhi chodegi. Yeh shaadi ko pure dil se nibhana hai tujhe. Vada kar tu mujhse. She forward her hand. Twinkle look at her hand helplessly.

Twinkle (in mind): Yeh kya bol rhi Maa ?? Main vada kaise karun. Kaise samjhau apko jaisa aap soch rahe waise kuch nhi. Meri shaadi Kunj se sirf ek samjhauta hai.

Leela: Karna tujhe meri kasam hai. Twinkle having no option keep her hand on hers.

Twinkle: Vada hai mera.
Flashback ends

Twinkle phone rings she hopes that it's Kunj call but to her bad luck it was a company call. She was staring at her phone continuously though she knows very well Kunj won't call her but her heart wasn't ready to accept it.

Twinkle: Ek baar call bhi nhi kia mujhse pucha bhi nhi main kaise hun kahan hun.... She said and wiped her tears. After sometimes she went home and as she entered her room she heard Kunj's car screeching voice. She take her clothes and went in washroom for change. She comes back and see Kunj sitting on couch. He immediately comes to her and cupped her face.

Kunj: Twinkle.....Manik told me that you faint in office. What happened to you ?? He asked with concern voice.

Twinkle: I am okay. You don't worry about me.

Kunj: Look at your face. Why so pale haan ?? Let's go to hospital tomorrow.

Twinkle: Nothing serious I am just feeling low. Yeh sab chorro yeh batao tum kahan the...office toh nhi the ??

Kunj: Kuch kaam tha so ... She feels more bad now because he lied to her.

Twinkle: Okay...get freshen up have dinner. She was about to go he hold her hand.

Kunj: Twinkle....

Twinkle: What ??

Kunj: Nothing just .... He hugged her and she confused but she melted in his arms. She hugged him tightly and dig her face in his chest. He caressed her hairs and smiled. She felt good in his warmth and controlling her tears.

Twinkle (in mind): Till when you will do this Kunj ?? It pains me lot but I can't do anything. When you will understand me.

Kunj (in mind): Sorry Twinkle I lied to you. You aren't well if I tell that I was with Natasha then you will be more tensed. They broke the hug and he went in washroom.

___________________________________________
5000+ words

Twinkle is bound to promise of her mother. She can't broke this marriage that's why she has to bear this pain. She can't even stop him as Kunj has asked for space. And unknowingly Kunj is hurting Twinkle being lost in his First Love.

So here is the episode. Hope you all enjoy reading it. Do tell me how was the episode.

Next: Another shock 😉

Target- 40+ votes

Thank you ❤️
Toodlessssssss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 16.8K 104
this is a Story which will define love emotions family bonding and many more..... As itz my story it will not be based on only love story it will be...
30.7K 840 10
This is a short story on our twinj and u all must have understood by its title only that what it is about. Yes this story is about twinkle's pregnanc...
527K 22.1K 27
Completed story♥️✓ Cousin's love🦋 Maira and Naveen! She is nineteen, He is twenty-seven. She loves him with all her heart since a very young age. H...
133K 8.6K 34
She was there when he was looking at his girlfriend with love in his eyes in their college. After 6 years . She is still there when he is busy look...