Demons | TWICE FF.

By kdhville

"This school is meant only for demons" Y/n never expect for her real identity to slowly unfolds upon entering... More

1: crypthon hell
2: seven deadly queens
3: twisted personas
4: demons
5: dangerous play
6: demon inside me
7: ally in disguise
8: agony meet destruction
9: cold as ice
10: walking disaster
11: exposed identity
12: danger
13: transferee(s)
14: unexpected
15: sacred flame
16: emerald eyes
17: calm before the storm
18: damaged
19: pride (not anymore)
20: seventh layer of hell
21: allies and enemies
22: a glimpse behind¹
23: a glimpse behind²
24: dilemma
25: unfortunate incident
26: demon of destruction
28: the purpose of the mission
29: mission complete
30: unexpected surprise
31: rise of the devil
32: a dangerous trade of life
33: his command

27: the journey continue

4.1K 340 168
By kdhville

—» • «—

the destination

—» • «—

━━

You

The time felt like had stopped. With the defeaning silence I can hear my own heavy breathing so was Tzuyu. Dahyun stood there with a cocky smile on her face, her crimson eyes glow beautifully under the lime glow of the moon above us.

"How in the world you escaped?" Tzuyu asked after the silence, earning a devilish chuckle from the pale demon.

A grin blossoms on Dahyun's lips. "Well as long as shadows exist, it wasn't that hard." she whistled softly then diverted her gaze on me. "Nice to see you again love."

I stand on my feet then face the pale devil with a conflicted emotion on my face. "Is she in a sane state or what?" i subtly whispered to Tzuyu.

The tall deadly queen let out a scoffed. "Of course not dumbass! She's out of her control. She can harm us anytime even its against her will."

"Hmm you talk too long." Dahyun interrupted, marching a few steps forward. "Shall we have some fun?" her head tilted,  a sick smile graced over her lips.

A shudder made its way to my spine, gaze flickering to meet with Dahyun's unreadable chocolate orbs. A glint of mischief glint on them.

"I don't want to do this but I had to." Tzuyu muttered quietly and strode ahead, heading to the pale deadly queen with a look of determination in her eyes.

Dahyun chuckled in amusment at that.

"Oh so you're asking for a duel." Her eyebrows knotted playfully, lipa curling into a sick grin before disappearing into the thin air. Tzuyu wasn't shock of course for she have already know Dahyun's ability and as Dahyun charges her attack, she disappeared.

Then a second after, a flick of lighr dances with the air, clashing against each other.

My mouth agape at the sight before me. Both possessed the inhuman ability of speed that I could barely see them moving. All i could figure out were small flicker of light.

I flinch when a hand sneakily made its way around my body and teleported me meters away from the battle ground of the two deadly queen; Tzuyu and Dahyun.

"Stay here." Whispered a very familiar voice, her addicting scent filling up my nose. I turn around and sees Nayeon. Her glowing white eyes gazed at me with such fondness but she immediately dirverted it away when Jeongyeon called her out for help.

"Nayeon. Need a hand!"

She disappeared hastily and went straight to Jeong to hold back the two deadly queen in getting each other throat.

I shift and gazed over the four women. But to my surprise, Dahyun was already knocked out by Jeongyeon. She's sleeping soundly over the councilor's shoulder.

They strode their way towards me. Tzuyu keep on grumbling something under her breath.

I lift a brow when she and Nayeon keep talking with gritted teeth as if like they're holding their self to spill something.

Soon, Nayeon gave up not without rolling her eyes tho, letting Tzuyu do whatever she wants.

Nayeon eyes met mine and smiled fondly at me not until Tzuyu pointed it out. I couldn't really hear what they're saying but basing on their action, Tzuyu was teasing Nayeon sarcastically. It made her smile dropped.

I shake my head in amusement. Can't believe they're this chaotic outside school.

3rd

Earlier when Y/n wasn't looking at them....

Nayeon blended with the air in a matter of second, clutching Tzuyu's shoulder to pushes her off of Dahyun. But Dahyun wouldn't let go of her so Jeongyeon have no choice but to knock the pale demon out. She successfully did, hitting her on the nape while she was distracted charging to Nayeon and Tzuyu.

"That took to long huh? Tsk." Tzuyu let out sassily, earning a scoffed from Nayeon as Jeongyeon throw Dahyun over her shoulder.

"Tzuyu. You could have just done it by yourself. But what do expect from a cocky bastard." jeongyeon jaw drop at the choice of word of Nayeon. She knew how much it affect Tzuyu but it's Nayeon and she don't give a fuck.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth and glared at the older. If looks could kill, Nayeon will surely be dead by now.

As they walk, Tzuyu gaze landed on Y/n. She smirk and flickered her gaze to the woman beside her. "Well at least I wasn't a fool to be enchanted by love." the word ticked Nayeon.

She gritted and glared at the younger, "Well at least I wasn't raised by family that full of envious people."

Tzuyu glared back at her, eyes flaming red.

It last for a minute but then Nayeon decided to sigh and just look away, without rolling her eyes tho.

Jeongyeon look at them with amusement in her eyes as she strode forward. "what a tsundere." she quietly murmured.

You

We continue our journey.

Leaves creak under our feet as we passes trough this foggy forest. Insects crickets trough the darkness as the frogs croaks near the swamp.

Why do i felt we're passing the same forest again? But who knows.

I look over my shoulder and two deadly queen came in sight, walking quietly beaide each other, while Jeongyeon leads the way.

My gaze flickered to the two face of the tsunderes but their expression remain stoic. But i felt something was off with them.

I decided to shrug it off and proceeded to continue walking. I halt on my step when thousand of fiery fireflies suddenly glow under the night sky. It was beautiful and majestic.

I smiled at the sight but then faded when i heard someone squeak behind me. I frown then turn around, seeing the two deadly queen remain emotionless as they walk. Weird.

When I was about to take a step, I heard a short shriek from behind. I throw a glance over my shoulder and sees Nayeon rubbing her arms as if like some virus had landed on it. I sigh and ignored until both of them screamed and run pass me and went beside Jeongyeon.

I felt myself shudder when I realize i was the only one left behind. I gulp and glanced behind me but i sees no one. Huh?

Then a beetle landed on my arm. Is this the thing that made Tzuyy and Nayeom screamed?

Well only way to find out. I went closer to the deadly queens and tap their shoulder as they walk. "What is it? Does the small monster landed on you too?" Nayeon asked with small voice, embarassed.

I let out a chuckle at her cuteness.

I shake my head as no. "No i have not see any small monster. I only see this beetle landing on my arm."

My heart nearly jump out of my heart when Nayeon and Tzuyu screamed, after showing the creature grasping my arm. Seriously?

I let out a snort at their behaviour. It's cute.

"Why are carrying such a small monster?" —Tzuyu.

Oh so this is the small monster they're talking about huh?

Jeongyeon did not react tho, she's busy keeping Dahyun on her shoulder and looking at the map at the same time.

She only looks up from the map she was scrutinizing when the two girls screamed and shake her head before getting back to her business.

"Do not come near us with that thing on your arms Y/n" They both threaten as i take a step forward. I didn't speak and just tap Jeongyeon shoulder attempting to show the beetle, but unexpectedly Jeongyeon is scared of it too. Jumping in fright and move like a flash towards the other two.

It was dark and we barely see each other. But with the help of the crescent moon, it easier to travel at night.

"Why in the world you carry that around?" Jeongyeon asked me.

I lift a brow at her, "Uhmm I don't know. It landed on my arm." i clariefied.

"Let go of that beetle now." she demanded while gripping the map on her hand, while the other hide behind her back.

I can't believe they're scared of this small creature.

I tap the beetle to shoo it away and it fly. Unexpectedly it fly to their direction. They started to jump around whilst screaming while i remain on my spot watching them with amusement.

But then, A loud growl suddenly echoed troughout the forest, halting their action.

"Jeong what is that?" Nayeon asked, voice stern.

"I think its the guardian of this forest. It think we have wake him up." Jungyeon said in a small voice, as her eyes nervously wandered around. The she added, "It's the one eye bear. He's known for victimizing woman and making them marry him."

Tzuyu frown then look at the quivering Nayeon, then poke her cheek. "Why don't you sacrifice yourself? You are not needed here anyway."

"Ew No! I'm too pretty to be just some one eye bear's wife."

"Nice joke Nayeon. It's so funny." Tzuyu respond sarcastically.

As they continue to bicker, I felt a heavy presence behind me. Blended with the darkness. I don't think its the bear. I felt the powerful presence of him or her.

I couldn't move which confuses me. What is happening?

Jeongyeon gaze shifted to me, eyes widening when she figured out what is happening.

"Y/n get out of there—"

Too late..

Everyting blacked out.

Author's Note:

Ahhh finally after some time. I barely checked my account.

Thank you for waiting after sos so many days or months perhaps.

I know it short but i'll try to keep up with another one.

[ UNEDITED ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 19 16
Notice: Read description before reading. first time creating a twice book, im nervous i might let u all down lol.. i might give yall a late update so...
64.9K 2.8K 79
𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕔𝕖, 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪. 𓆩♡𓆪ℂ𝕠�...
38.6K 1.4K 36
Son Chaeyoung a new student in (Enter school name) he is a cold nerd that's why he gets bullied everytime he switch schools, BUT he can be friendly w...
176K 8K 40
"The eyes are the windows to the soul." - William Shakespeare . . . All they wanted was for people to see them for who they really are and not for w...