RWBY: Twin Roses (Abused Male...

By BoSoknJOC

PART 1. (Completed but being updated and rewritten.) Reed Rose was an unintended side effect of Summer's preg... More

Arc 1, Chapter 1: Stomped Down (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 2: Restarting Life (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 3: Anomaly (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 4: Origins I (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 5: Training with Blake (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 6: Barriers (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 7: Origins II (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 8: Secret Mission (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 9: Pandemonium (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 10: Aftermath (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 11: Truths. Step One. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 1: Confronting the Dragon (UPDATED)
Arc 2 Chapter 2: Reality Changing Power (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 3: Old Habits Cut Deep (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 4: Ascended Semblance (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 5: Lucency, New World. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 6: Faunus World (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 7: Slaughterhouse (UPDATED)
Intermission #1
Arc 3, Chapter 1: Years Later (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 2: Years Later Part 2 (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 3: October 31st (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 4: The Final Truth (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 6: A Happy Night
Arc 3, Chapter 7: Dreamscape Battle
Arc 3, Chapter 8: Rubys Birthday
Arc 3, Chapter 9: Erens Birthday. A World Far From Okay
Arc 3, Chapter 10: The Universe Hopping Son.
Arc 3, Chapter 11: Non Typical Reunion
Arc 3, Chapter 12: The Twin Roses
Arc 3, Chapter 13: A Much Needed Break From Fighting.
Intermission #2
Arc 4, Chapter 1: A.B.O World
Arc 4, Chapter 2: Duo of Chaos. Overwhelming Teamwork
Arc 4: Chapter 3: A New Rival? Withdrawals.
Arc 4, Chapter 4: A Talk. Reassurance.
Arc 4, Chapter 5: Gifted versus Earned Power.
Arc 5, Chapter 1: Ever After?
Arc 5, Chapter 2: Omniverse
Arc 5, Chapter 3: Reunited with Her.
Arc 5, Chapter 4: A Nice Break Hopefully
Arc 5, Chapter 5: Two and Two
Arc 5, Chapter 6: Questionable Reveal
Arc 5, Chapter 7: Zoo
Arc 6, Chapter 1: Scale out of Whack
Arc 6, Chapter 2: The Villians Of a Perfect World
Arc 6, Chapter 3: The Disciple of Light/Dark
Arc 6, Chapter 4: The First Disciple
Arc 6, Chapter 5: Immovable Object
Arc 6, Chapter 6: Fused Consequences
Arc 6, Chapter 7: (Lemon) A Celebration
Arc 6, Chapter 8: Blake Belladonna
Arc 6, Chapter 9: Yang Xiao Long
Arc 8, Chapter 1: The Belladonna Home
Arc 8, Chapter 2: (Lemon) Connection
Arc 8, Chapter 3: A Warriors Return
Arc 8, Chapter 4: Thoughtful Night
Arc 9, Chapter 1: A Grim(m) Hell
Arc 9, Chapter 2: Grimmified Remnant
Arc 9, Chapter 3: Halls of Belial
Arc 9, Chapter 4: Walls of Denial
Arc 9, Chapter 5: Downpour of Trauma
Arc 10, Chapter 2: Flaming Fury
Arc 10, Chapter 3: Vengeful Search
Arc 10, Chapter 4: Duo of Annihilation
Arc 10, Chapter 5: Shadow Thief
Arc 10, Chapter 6: RWBE
Arc 10, Chapter 7: Regret
Arc 10, Chapter 8: A Mothers Shame
Arc 10, Chapter 9: (Lemon) Whiterose
Arc 11, Chapter 1: Impending Invasion
Arc 11, Chapter 2: Final Stand of Remnant
Arc 11, Chapter 3: Final Battle
Completed. For Now...
Preview of Book 2
Christmas Special!
Unknown Fate for Team RWBY

Arc 10, Chapter 1: Multiversal Vacation

199 4 0
By BoSoknJOC

1 MONTH TIME SKIP-

Crimson: "My sons. I have a question for you."

Crimson sits on his throne looking down at his two sons Light and Dark kneeling before him.

Light: "Yes Father?"

Crimson: "What was the first timeline you sent Eren to?"

Dark: "It was a world where all humans and Faunus were switched. Someone like Eren was a Faunus while someone like Blake was a human. The humans were heavily oppressed there too, putting the normal racism they sometimes suffer in most worlds to shame."

Crimson: "I see...was there a particular reason for that? Why you sent him there of all places?"

Light: "No Father. We wanted to pick a world where he could properly test his trained abilities. That world was one of many we could have chosen."

Crimson hums and thinks for a second before his eyes glow, thinking of an idea.

Crimson: "How many more of those worlds exist out there? Where the Faunus are the top of the food chain? I would like to see that myself...and perhaps see Eren and Yang DESTROY it."

Dark: "We could easily find one Father. We would just need to find one with humanity oppressed."

Crimson closes his eyes before chuckling.

Crimson: "May your father give some suggestions then?"

Light and Dark both look at eachother before nodding and looking at Crimson.

Crimson: "Perfect..."
.
.
.
Ruby: "SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!"

A snowball flies past Erens head and slams into Yangs. She shakes her head and grins before grabbing a bit of snow and throwing it at Ruby, laughing.

Weiss: "Hmph. Seems they'll never change." Weiss says with a grin.

Eren: "They won't need to..."

As Ruby runs away from Yang with a giant snowball, Ruby trips and face plants into the snow, her skirt hiking up a bit and showing her butt. Yang pauses and immediately starts laughing while Weiss blushes but secretly keeps looking and Eren looking away with a chuckle.

Eren: "...for the most part."

Ruby immediately gets off the ground and pulls her skirt back down and blushes wildly. Yang laughs more and throws a snowball near her, actually missing somehow.
.
.
.
Weiss: "Eren? You seem to be distant from your sisters. Is something wrong?"

Eren sighs and looks down with a sad smile.

Eren: "Well. Obviously we know that in the original timeline, I don't exist. Every version of Yang and Ruby is fated to have a deep connection with themselves and only themselves as sisters."

Weiss: "Huh? What are you talking about? What does that have to do with this?"

Eren chuckles and sits down on a nearby bench outside of Beacon. Weiss joins him and keeps watching the sisters have a giant snowball fight.

Eren: "The way their souls were made and designed. They weren't designed to have a brother. Which means that no matter what I do...I won't have that same relationship they have."

Weiss looks at Eren surprised while he keeps his same sad smile. Weiss puts a hand on Erens leg and pats it.

Weiss: "You're wrong. Your sisters love you to death. If we want to talk about how we were designed originally, then it's quite simple. You weren't designed to be as goofy as those two are. You show your love in a different way. And they show it in a different way as well."

Eren laughs and closes his eyes, his head looking up at the sky.

Eren: "What? Like beating me?"

Weiss's eyes widen as she quickly stammers and tries to correct herself.

Weiss: "N-No! I-I didn't mean it-"

Eren: "Heh. I know, I'm teasing. I get what you mean Weiss, and thank you. I know Yang has been super clingy with me but that's more of her own complicated feelings then anything."

Weiss sighs from relief and punches his arm gently.

Weiss: "Idiot."

Eren smirks and opens his eyes again, seeing a snowball come towards his face. He moves his face to the left and the snowball barely misses.

Ruby: "DAMNIT!!!"

Yang: "Woah! Didn't think you'd scream something like that!"

Ruby grumbles a little but eventually ends up laughing off alongside the rest of the group as they finally all start to head inside. The start of a new semester is a somewhat exciting time for some of these students. New friends, relationships and memories to make...
.
.
.
3rd person POV, ???:

A Faunus girl is sitting on her bed with mascara and tears running down her face, holding her scroll in her hands as she rapidly texts someone as fast as she can.

Sis! Please! I need to talk to someone! Please help!!!

Tears fall down onto the screen as she gets more desperate for her sister to respond, not being remotely close to the right state of mind.

Hey, I'm here! What's going on? Nothing ever gets you this bothered!

The girl rapidly messages while her screen gets wetter and wetter from tears.

Blake...I found out she's doing something with Pyrrha...she's cheating on me...

What?! Yang! How do you know for certain?!

Pyrrha meant to send another image to me but it ended up being a screenshot of them in bed...

What?! What's their problem?!

Maybe I deserve this Rubes...

No. You don't Yang. Here, I found an outfit that I think you'd really like. I was thinking of you when I saw it. Wanna see?

Sure...

An alternate Yang sits on her bed, starting to feel a little better with Ruby now here. Suddenly...

PING!

FUCK!
THAT'S THE WRONG IMAGE!!!
SHIT YANG IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!
I'M SO SORRY!!! YANG!!!

Yang drops her scroll on the ground, an audible crack being heard from the screen shattering. Yang doesn't even cry anymore...she sighs looking completely defeated and hopeless.

"..."

She looks over at the closet and sees a rope. For the last time, a glimmer of hope shines in her eyes.
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

Eren: "Bella!!!"

Bella: "Eren!!!"

They both hug each other, giggling to themselves after not seeing each other for about a month.

Bella: "Awww. I've missed you so much little bro!"

Eren: "Heheh! I've missed you too sis."

Bella gets out of Erens arms and brings her suitcase to her new bed in the new Team TIME dorm, sighing and plopping onto the one of two beds.

Bella: "So! What's up with Rose, Winter and Summer? They not gonna be in here with us anymore?"

Eren: "Rose and Winter got together officially about 2 weeks ago and live together in a nice apartment in Vale. Mom? Well, Faunus Mom. She's still gonna work here but they decided to give her her own room. It was also slightly her idea so that she didn't disturb us. She'll still come visit us and the other teams every day, we just won't be sleeping in the same room as her anymore."

Bella: "I see."

Bella gets off the bed and walks over to Eren, sitting next to him and resting her head on him.

Bella: "Just you and me again. Sometimes I think you're trying to replace me with Yang due to her being stronger."

Eren chuckles and pats Bella on the head.

Eren: "That's more for missions in other worlds. Here? It's you and the version of you I'm dating. That's all."

Bella: "I know I know, just teasing ya."

Eren takes his jacket off and hangs it up on a coat hanger before sitting on the couch, turning on the TV to relax.

Bella has been officially enrolled into Beacon due to the fact she started in her old world but never finished, only getting to the first semester of her second year. Thankfully, Ozpin knows some people to make some fake documents for Bella to appear as a 3rd year at Beacon.

Eren is still not a student due to the very obvious. He's cemented himself as a self teacher, having basically taught himself everything he knows from when he ran away, sometimes learning things from others in downtown Vale, whether it was from Qrows stories or criminals. Ozpin still very much enjoys the idea of Eren and allows him to live in the dorms due to how special and powerful he is.

Bella: "Classes tomorrow...haven't been in one in fucking forever."

Eren: "Heh. I'm sure you'll be fine. You and Blake are smart."

Bella: "Well, I have to represent a whole team basically."

Eren: "So? People know who I am, that's all they need. They'll know you're here to get your official license."

Bella sighs and sits down next to Eren, kicking her legs up on the ottoman.

Bella: "If I'm being honest, why should I? You and Yang are literal Gods who can do everything."

Eren pauses for a second and stares up at the ceiling, thinking about a dream he had where he spoke to himself through a certain someone.

What is your end goal? What are you living for?

Eren: "...give yourself a purpose. Something to live for."

Bella: "Huh?"

She turns and looks at Eren surprised, not expecting such a serious answer.

Bella: "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to have this conversation go philosophical."

Eren: "It's fine. But that IS my answer. Don't be me. Yeah I can do all this stuff but for what? Yang wants to be a huntress and be like Superman but for Remnant! Me? I know my life isn't over when I die. I don't have an objective for THIS life. I never wanted to be a huntsmen. I didn't even think I'd have friends. I barely expected to live past 13 years old..."

Bella pulls Eren into her arms and pets his head gently, running her fingers through his hair.

Bella: "We'll find something for you. What about Blake? Surely you'd want to have certain goals with her in this life."

Eren sighs and lays in Bella's arms, blushing a little at what he's about to say, feeling embarrassed.

Eren: "Well...I know it's a bit early...but I would want to have a family. Not saying specifically with Blake but...you get what I mean..."

Bella: "Of course I do. At some point, no matter who it's with in the future, you want a kid or two."

Eren nods and causes Bella to smirk and snuggle him in her arms even tighter.

Bella: "For a battle hungry human...you sure are sweet and wholesome at times."

Eren chuckles and closes his eyes slowly, pulling a blanket over himself and Bella.

Eren: "Yeah yeah..."
.
.
.
Yang: "Woah! This dorm looks good! Maybe by the time of our final semester as 4th years we'll get it down!"

Yang stands proudly with her hands on her hips staring at the new room her and her team put together. Basically what it was before last semester. Two beds on the far ends of the room and two closer to the middle with a couch in the middle of the room, facing a TV right in between the two closer beds. Closets and hangars on the walls with a couple tables around the room.

Blake: "I don't know Yang, I think this is it!"

Blake says this while hanging up a printed up photo of her and Eren that was taken by Summer over the break when Blakes family came over for Christmas.

Yang: "You love that picture, don't you."

Blake: "Of course I do. It's me and my sweetheart."

Yang crosses her arms and leans forward, a smug look on her face.

Yang: "Oh? No longer your "baby boy"?"

Blakes face turns as red as Rubys clothes as she shakes her head quickly.

Blake: "Shut up!"

Yang bursts out laughing from Blakes embarrassment. Over on the other side of the room, Weiss is setting up some drawings the team made over the break, even some posters that Yang still has of some old bands and TV shows.

Ruby: "Yang? Do you feel bad for leaving Pyrrha back at home?"

Yang: "Hm? No. Not because I don't care about her. I really do, but she said she doesn't want to be a huntress. Mom and Dad like her a lot and are helping her as much as they can. But being a victim of...you know...it's gotta be really difficult to really do anything."

Ruby: "Yeah...but we'll be there to help! Just like when we went to the Throne World to see the originals!"

Blake: "While you guys had to deal with your original counterparts dealing with PTSD, I struggled to help mine get into Yangs pants..."

Yang: "Pfff. And they still haven't! Almost like they're destined to do nothing!"

Blake: "Remember, Light said an anomaly occurred in the original timeline that altered something. Unfortunately I guess that anomaly was supposed to happen...so is that really an anomaly if it was destined to happen?"

Yang plops down on her bed and stretches out, groaning from the feeling of her body relaxing.

Yang: "Hell if I know. I ain't the God here. So what, we got feelings for each other and are just gonna not do anything about it? That's stupid."

Blake: "Guess so. Even I shot my shot with Eren."

Yang snorts and yawns. Weiss groans and looks at Yang.

Weiss: "If an anomaly was supposed to occur, then it isn't an anomaly. Just some kind of...universal shift. And yes Yang. You ARE the God here. You know how strong you are."

Yang rubs her eyes as she gets comfy in her bed, her legs and arms spread out.

Yang: "Mhm...thanks for the lesson Ms Schnee..." she says with a somewhat sleepy voice.

Ruby: "Sleeping already? We just got here!"

Yang: "Sorry Rubes...don't know what's up with me..."

Blake: "Be lucky we don't have classes until tomorrow. Take your little power nap because you need to give the gym a bit to mentally prepare itself for you."

Yang chuckles and flexes her muscles, even still lying in bed.

Yang: "Hehe...yeah."
.
.
.
An alternate Ruby is running through an apartment complex as fast as she can with tears in her eyes. She knows that semblances aren't allowed inside the building so she's praying her little legs can get her to Yangs room.

Ruby currently has Weiss on a call as she sprints to Yangs room, Weiss being her teammate and closest friend despite Weiss being a human.

A. Weiss: "She'll be okay Ruby! I promise!"

A. Ruby: "Please...Please!!!"

She finds Yangs room number and knocks on the door hard.

A. Ruby: "Yang!!! Open up!!!"

No response. She puts her wolf ear to the door and listens. Usually she could hear something happening inside, like her eating or talking to someone on her scroll.

But there's nothing.

Ruby grunts and backs up slowly before charging at the door and knocking it down. She lands on the ground but quickly picks herself up, picking her scroll up off the ground.

A. Weiss: "What was that?! Ruby?!"

Ruby looks up and gasps before screaming in horror at the sight in front of her.

A. Ruby: "YANG!!!!!"

Ruby drops the scroll on the ground as she tries to help Yang down, currently hanging from the ceiling.

A. Weiss: "Ruby?! The hells going on?! RUBY?!?!"
.
.
.
A couple hours later, Yang wakes up from her nap and feels a bit of extra weight on the bed. She opens her eyes and looks where her feet are, seeing Eren sitting on her bed talking to Ruby who's on the couch.

Yang: "Eren!"

Yang quickly sits up and bear hugs Eren, cutting off oxygen in his body from hugging him so tight.

Eren: "Y-Yang-! C-Can't breathe!"

Yang looks down and sees Erens body being squished with his face absolutely buried in her chest, lacking oxygen.

Yang: "Shoot!"

Yang lets go only slightly but still hugs him, just not as tight.

Yang: "Sorry Eren! I thought you'd like being buried in my chest? Wouldn't it make you feel safe?"

Eren sighs and accepts his fate in his sisters arms.

Eren: "If I could breathe then yeah I'd be okay with it."

Eren breathes in and out, melting slowly into Yangs arms. Her strong arms holding him nice and close making him feel like he can't be hurt, even if he's borderline invincible to everyone else here.

Ruby: "Hey Bella! What were the other versions of us like in your world? Were we basically the same?"

Bella taps her chin and thinks for a second.

Bella: "Uh...Team JNPR was borderline the same. Jaune and Pyrrha were a bit more easily excited due to them being dogs."

Yang: "Wasn't Nora a dog?"

Bella: "Yes. But it's also Nora. There's a certain threshold that you can't go past, y'know?"

Blake: "I would be terrified if she could be even more excited and chaotic."

Ruby: "What about our team?"

Bella: "Hmmm...I'll start with Weiss. We were in our second year and you were boasting with pride about becoming the heir of the SDC. I can easily tell you two aren't the same. That Weiss was still very rude to me, despite the fact I had saved her life a handful of times."

Weiss looks down and sighs, looking uncomfortable.

Weiss: "I'm sorry for my counterparts actions."

Bella: "It's alright Weiss. I'm living here now, right? That's all that matters."

Weiss smiles and nods, feeling Ruby nuzzle into her body.

Yang: "What about me? I was your partner! A lion Faunus and a Belladonna? Unstoppable!"

Bella: "Heh. Maybe. Despite growing up to be slightly racist towards humans at times, you were still always nice to me. Not as nice as you are with Blake here but you were way closer to acting like that then how Weiss treated me. And due to your lion traits, you grew very protective of Ruby, always roaring and yelling about her being in your pride."

Yang laughs a little nervously while rubbing the back of her neck. After a second or two, lion ears spring out of her head, her hair growing a little to cover her human ears.

Yang: "Well! I'll just have to be a much better Lion Faunus then!"

Ruby: "What about me?"

Bella: "You? Hmm...how do I word this..."

Ruby sits up slightly and looks a little concerned at Bellas tone shift.

Bella: "Something always seemed off with you. From what Blake has told me, you've always been very eager to learn more from what you're passionate about, always wanting to test you and your semblance and weapon, and always having this ability in you to cheer anyone up."

Bella sighs and looks away for a second before shaking her head.

Bella: "In that world, you had most of those qualities to a much lesser degree. Yang always had to be a morale booster for you. And I could never figure out why until the day Eren showed up."

Eren: "Me?"

Bella: "It was your death in their world that made her like that. From what we know, they protected you from your parents. Ruby must have felt like she failed you as a twin, losing her other half."

Eren looks at Ruby who looks like she's on the verge of crying.

Eren: "Ruby..."

Ruby sniffles and jumps into Erens lap, burying her face into his chest just like how the original Ruby did before Erens mission. Eren holds Ruby tight, kissing her forehead and playing with her hair gently.

Ruby looks up at Eren and smiles. A light but very visible silver glow comes out of Rubys eyes as she looks at Eren, her soul filling up with happiness.

Eren: "Woah...your eyes!"

Ruby blinks a couple times before grabbing Erens scroll and turning on the camera and flipping the camera to face her.

Ruby: "Woah!"

Just like with the maidens, a glow burns in Rubys eyes with a trail shooting out slightly from them.

Ruby: "Rose said that these things could glow sometimes from high or even extreme emotional moments...I guess me being happy that I can protect you and keep you safe made them do that..."

Yang notices Weiss wearing a very confident look on her face as she looks at Ruby with a hand on her hip.

Weiss: "This isn't the first time they've glowed Ruby. I can think of many times I've seen them do that~."

Ruby looks confused for a second before her eyes widen with a giant deep blush going across her face.

Ruby: "H-H-Hey!!!"

Both Belladonnas laugh as Yang groans, not exactly enjoying the new image in her head. Eren simply smiles and pats Rubys head, glad he can just relax for once.
.
.
.
10:30 pm, 3rd person POV:
.
.
.
Yang: "Bro. We gotta get up."

Eren groans as he rolls over in his bed, looking up at Yang with tired eyes from just waking up.

Eren: "What do you mean we have to...?"

Yang sighs and opens the drawer next to Erens bed, pulling out the button. Eren pulls himself up and rubs his eyes, not in a great mood now.

Eren: "Can't we just tell Light that it's too late?"

Yang pulls the amulet out from underneath her jacket, hidden from sight, showing the gem glow yellow.

Eren: "What? Does that mean Crimson-?"

Yang: "Don't know. Get dressed Eren."

Yang walks over to the door and crosses her arms, waiting for him to change. Eren finally gets the fur coat on him as Yang grabs his hand and walks through the halls quickly, getting somewhere quiet and alone to teleport away without drawing attention.
.
.
.
Light: "Here you two. This should wake you up."

Light creates two mugs of coffee in his hands and hands them over to the disciples. The second the coffee hits their lips, their energy levels sky rocket.

Eren: "Woah!"

Yang: "Liquid cocaine!"

Light sighs and rubs the back of his neck, creating a portal to his right.

Light: "This will be your usual deal with these places. I have a multitude of universes that I've been a little slow with so I must work on those now. Having you two help will be great."

Eren: "I mean...that's fine, yeah, but why was Yangs amulet glowing?"

Light: "While Father was the one to give those out, I can use those as a way to signal you to come here."

Eren finishes his coffee and puts the mug on the kitchen table, waiting for Yang who has her eyes bugging out of her head.

Eren: "Does this have anything to do with Crimson?"

Light nods as the portal shifts in color from white to yellow.

Light: "Yes but not like last time. This job was going to happen anyways but Father was curious on some alternate universes of ours. Primarily the first one we ever sent you to."

Eren: The first one...? Bellas?

Yang burps and wipes her mouth clean with her glove before putting the mug next to Erens and stepping next to him.

Yang: "Alright!"

She bangs her fists together with a grin.

Yang: "I'm ready to go!"

Eren breathes out deeply before going to the portal. Before he can step in, Light grabs him and stops him.

Light: "You might be in there for a couple days."

Eren: "..."

Yang: "...why?"

Light: "Let's just say something has happened that will require a couple days of thinking to decide if the world stays. Remember, this world is similar to Bellas. Not exactly, but similar."

Eren looks over to Yang who gives him a cheeky smile and a pat on the shoulder.

Eren: "Alright. I'm prepared to deal with that."

Eren jumps through the portal and before Yang can, Light stops her.

Yang: "Huh? What? What did I do?"

Light: "Yang Xiao Long."

Yang feels a tension spawn in the room and looks up at Light a little nervous.

Light: "This world will leave an effect on you. That's your only warning. I'm sorry."

Yang looks down for a second before nodding and jumping into the portal.
.
.
.
Eren and Yang land in a grassy plain in what looks like the middle of nowhere. The sky above them is grey with rain clouds, giving off a depressing atmosphere.

Yang: "Hm? Why here? Are we in Vale?"

Eren: "No clue. Put your hood up. Can't give ourselves away."

Yang nods and puts her hood up, her hair mostly covered. Eren does the same and looks around the foggy plains before noticing a graveyard.

Eren: "That way."

Both the disciples start their walk to the graveyard and notice how huge it is. A lot of the graves also have gifts on them...

Eren: "How recent have some of these people died?"

One detail Eren notices though is every single gravestone mentions they're a Faunus.

Yang: "What? Is this a Faunus only cemetery?"

Eren: "Maybe. Didn't know they had those."
.
.
.
After a bit of walking, the two notice a crowd of people with a bunch of chairs lined up. Everyone is wearing black suits or black dresses.

Yang: "A funeral...?"

Eren: "Let's go see who it's for. If we don't recognize any of the people in the crowd then we just leave."

The two get closer and closer and start to recognize some people and voices.

Eren: "Velvet...Coco...Nora...Jaune...Ren..."

Yang: "I don't see you or Blace so that's out of the question. Also, they're all Faunus."

Eren squints his eyes and looks near the front of the crowd and doesn't see any of Team RWBY besides Weiss who's a human. She's sitting with Jaune who's rubbing her back.

Eren: "Alright...let's go see."

Eren and Yang slowly approach and before they join the crowd, Eren turns and puts a finger over his mouth, indicating to Yang to not talk. Yang nods and they join in.
.
.
.
Eren: "Excuse me?"

Eren taps Velvets shoulder. The bunny girl yelps a little before turning and looking up at Eren.

Velvet: "O-Oh! C-Can I help you...?"

Velvet looks into Erens eyes but can't really recognize who it is.

Eren: "Are we still allowed to go up to the coffin? Or did we miss that."

Velvet: "T-The priest is still talking with some of the others who were hosting the funeral so yes you c-can still go."

Eren: "Alright, thank you."

Before Eren can turn and go to the coffin, Velvet grabs his arm and stops him.

Eren: "Hm?"

Velvet: "I-I don't think I've seen you before. If you don't mind me asking..."

Velvet looks hurt by what she's about to say, the name of her dead friend haunting her right now.

Velvet: "What were you to Yang?"
.
.
.
Next Chapter: Flaming Fury.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 236 15
Semblances are a wonderful thing. Borderline magical abilities that are nearly unique to the individual. Each one crafted to suit the individual, a m...
40.9K 1K 10
The multiverse theory, the greatest excuse to say a world is possible, in this one (F/N) Rose doesn't trust his sister Ruby with his first escape pla...
61.8K 713 20
When (y/n) Branwen the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose mysteriously disappears one day, he learns the truth about the world. Three years later wh...
93.1K 1.1K 13
(RWBY AND MHA DO NOT BELONG TO ME!) Alone and broken, the son of Kai Chisaki lived among the Rose/Xiao/Branwen family. Summer Rose was your mother...