roman & julious- mason thames

Galing kay deelynn08

hanna sturniolo and mason thames have always been eachothers celebrity crush. when hanna gets casted in the s... Higit pa

background information!
โ€ขthe post that started it all ๐Ÿ“ฑ
โ€ขeggs ๐Ÿณ
โ€ขthe dm ๐Ÿ’Œ
โ€ขsleepovers and beaches ๐ŸŒŠ
โ€ขi got her number โ˜Ž๏ธ
โ€ขthe groupchat๐Ÿ“ฑ
โ€ขfamily and friends ๐Ÿซ‚
โ€ขheart attack ๐Ÿซ€
โ€ขthe email ๐Ÿ“ง
โ€ข heart warming ๐ŸคŽ
โ€ข the date ๐Ÿฅค
โ€ข best of times ๐Ÿฐ
โ€ข you didnt deny it ๐Ÿคซ
โ€ข she needs you ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿผ
โ€ข i need to tell you something ๐Ÿ‘ฅ
โ€ข saying goodbye ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
โ€ข heart eyes ๐Ÿ’“
โ€ข you don't like me anymore? ๐Ÿคฅ
โ€ข bye babydoll ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
โ€ข you're next ๐Ÿซข
โ€ข i didnt throw it ๐Ÿ˜…
isnt a real chapter
โ€ข maybe it was a mistake

โ€ข YOU DID WHAT ๐Ÿคญ

4.9K 80 201
Galing kay deelynn08

hanna didn't know what to feel. she had excitement and nervousness running through her whole body. "okay...that sounds really scary but go on" she said nervously.

"okay. i don't want this to ruin anything but i like you hanna. i really do. i don't want you to feel pressured into anything. i just wanted to tell you so that way you knew," while he was ranting to hanna, masons eyes went from her eyes to her lips over and over again. "seeing those ship edits just really brought things to life and-" hanna smiled at him before leaning in to shut him up.

their lips met and mason was shocked for a moment and then he kissed her back. he could taste the cookies on her lips from before.

her hands went up into the back of his hair grabbing it lightly causing him to smile into the kiss. his hands were on the side of her neck with his thumbs on her cheeks. the rings were cold against her skin. it made her shiver.

they pulled away. their chests rising up and down. their lips plump and red. they were slightly flushed. "i like you too mason" hanna smiled at him. "yeah i got that" he smirked.

"this was a very good practice for our kiss in the book" he tilted his head at her and laughed slightly while pulling her in for a hug. this hug felt different. not in a bad way. she didn't really know how to explain it.

"i think i can sleep now" all of hanna's worries went away as they walked into the living room to sleep. mason wrapped his arms around hanna and they both drifted off.

time skip to next morning

mason woke up before hanna but also after everyone else. he realized that hanna was snuggled into his chest with her arms wrapped around his stomach.

he smiled and layed back down for a little bit. memories of last night came flooding through his head causing him to blush. he looked down at hanna and admired her.

he pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled. "are you staring at me mason" she said in a sleepy tone. "yes i am. not in a creepy way. i'm just admiring you is all" he put his hand on her face.

hanna sat up and looked at mason with a big smile across her face. "get a room" walker said annoyed. "shut up walker" hanna raised her top lip and looked at him annoyed.

everyone got up and ready for the day. "shay and maddy we can go to my room and change and the boys can go wherever" hanna offered.

shay and maddy followed hanna up to her room. hanna shut the door. "guys we kissed." hanna said grinning.

"YOU DID WHAT" shay smiled big. "i knew that was going to happen" maddy said in a i knew it sort of tone "i'm really happy for you. are you dating now?" she added.

"no we're not. i don't really know what's going to happen now but he told me he liked me and then one thing led to another" hanna was blushing.

"give it time. things will work out" shay grabbed her friends shoulder and lightly shook her. "okay okay let's get ready" the girls got dressed and came downstairs.

"you guys aren't ready yet?" hanna asked the boys confused. "um no we didn't we were talking" walker replied. hanna raised her eyebrow (🤨) "hm. okay"

"mason and maddy you guys are staying again so we can go to the airport together right?" hanna questioned.

"yes we are if that's still okay" maddy told her. "of course it is love!" mason blushed. "and mason, are you still going to?" hanna smirked at him. "yes i am" "okay then it's all settled. shay and walker you guys have to leave soon right?"

"yes we do. at like 2:30 i think" walker looked at shay for approval. "yes 2:30" she confirmed . "okay well you guys need to go get ready. i'll make breakfast" hanna smiled.

the girls walked into the kitchen and sat down as hanna began getting everything out to make it. she grabbed the eggs and laughed again. "why are you laughing" maddy questioned smiling.

"ever since i flung eggs at matt i remember it when i get them out now" she laughed. "OH YEAH. I REMEMBER SEEING THAT" maddys voice got louder and she chuckled.

hanna grabbed out the milk as mason and walker joined. hanna was too interested in cooking that she didn't realize they walked in.

she grabbed the vanilla extract and cinnamon. "i wonder if we will-" hanna was beginning to say but looked up and saw the boys there. her face went red "um never mind" she turned around on her heels.

mason turned to the people sitting next to him and raised an eyebrow. maddy and shay acted oblivious. hanna cracked open 2 eggs each in one hand and let them pour into the bowl.

mason stared at her in admiration. "how did you just do that" his mouth was slightly open. "do what" she asked. "you just cracked an egg with one hand" "OH, it's pretty easy actually. come here i'll show you" she told him.

mason walked around the counter and beside hanna. "okay so grab the egg and watch me okay" mason nodded his head.

hanna tapped the egg on the counter "okay, now you want to separate the top half with your thumb, pointer and middle finger, while you hold the back half against your palm" she said.

mason tried to follow along. he stood there fumbling the egg in his hand with his bottom lip sucked in. he couldn't hold it right. "here" hanna laughed. she grabbed his hand and positioned it where it needed to be. mason had intense butterflies in his stomach.

"okay now open it" she watched closely. mason cracked the egg with one hand. "WOO YOU DID IT MASE! LOOK AT YOU" she kissed his forehead and giggled.

mason blushed and sat back down watching hanna again.

she finished making everyone breakfast and then sat down after handing everyone their plates. walker and maddy went into the living room to eat at the table and shay joined them after hanna subtly told her to.

"i really liked the kiss mason. it was my first so i don't necessarily have anything to compare it to" she laughed. "i liked the kiss too. i loved it. i never would've expected that and you were my first too." he blushed and smiled at hanna.

"you know we have to do that again in front of a bunch of people right?" she looked at him kinda nervous. "yes i know. it shouldn't be too bad. the kiss we had last night, it felt like we were the only people in the room. nothing else mattered within that whole minute."

hanna had tears in her eyes and she looked at mason "oh my god are you okay?" he asked her concerned. "yes. i'm on my period and you just told me the sweetest thing ever so also no" they laughed.

they finished eating their food and they all hung out until shay and walker left.

"walker's kinda cute" maddy smiled. "AW OH MY GOD YOURE SO CUTE." hanna said in a high pitched voice. "he's your age too!" maddys cheeks went red and mason teased her for it.

"oh hush, i saw you blush thousands of times yesterday AND today" she pointed her finger at him. mason quickly hushed up and hanna laughed.

they were all watching a movie and hanna's phone went off.

💬💬💬
imessage
skywalker 🪄
———————————
skywalker 🪄
if you tell maddy i'm going to murder you. like actually.
|
she's cute, i like her hair
|
i'm cringing at myself so hard right now it's not even funny

me
HELP
|
i'm going to tell maddy

skywalker 🪄
no the fuck you wont
|
she doesn't like me back. i can't handle rejection so no

me
you never know walker.
|
and ik i was teasing you

skywalker 🪄
you can ONLY tell her if she likes me back.

-

hanna laughed and showed mason. "aww look at them" he whispered. maddy gave them a weird look. "walker likes you" maddy smiled.

maddy went red. "no he doesn't" "show me!" hanna showed her the texts and she bit her lip trying not to smile.

"you guys would be so cute" hanna giggled. "be quiet my cheeks hurt" maddy told them. everyone laughed for a second and then watched the movie again.

mason was laying on hanna's chest and he fell asleep. the warmth of his body caused hanna to get tired. she soon after fell asleep while holding mason.

maddy looked at the 2 and smiled. she didn't even feel like a third wheel. she was happy for them.

a/n
OKAY. SO. YEAH. THAT HAPPENED. I HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS IN MIND! IM EXCITED FIR NEXT CHAPTER!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

59.9K 1.2K 34
โ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŽ€หšโ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š๐˜ ----- by qtpoppy (mason thames x fem oc) Started June 29 2023 Ended March 17 2024 ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘บ
78.5K 1.5K 28
o. ๐—–๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—•๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› โ€ข ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽin which, tristan and his ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ...
25.1K 219 26
Cassie is an amazing young actor who has been in many popular things before. When Cassie gets a job on The Black Phone, she meets Mason and other ama...
253K 2.6K 30
An imagines book of Mason Thames. Absolutely no smut as he is a minor. Requests aloud. x Reader. Enjoy!!!