Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧A Leaf in the Wind♧

944 21 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One:
🌬 Air 💨

Chapter 2:
🌬 A Leaf in the Wind 💨

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Earth
Fire
Air
Water

Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Republic City welcomes a new citizen into her arms, Avatar Korra.

After years of seclusion in the south, this master of water, earth and fire seeks to add airbending to her list of skills.

And under the tutelage of Tenzin, Avatar Aang's son, she should go far.

But will this cool, calm, collected Master of Air be able to tame this hot-headed teen?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I

t was clear blue sky and flying bison was passing by growling lowly. Showing the Air-temple in sight of it.

Korra: And in the final round, The Buzzard-Wasps won with a decisive knockout.

Korra read from the newspaper, showing a young man smirking in the front page.

In front of her was Tenzin hearing her read out loud at him. Putting the newspaper down showing her face to Tenzin and spoke.

Korra: What do you say we go to the Arena tonight, catch a few Pro-Bending Matches?

Korra smiled and Tenzin having his monotone look. Showing him and Korra were somewhere in the Air-Temple, with other people with shaved heads and few who are women, with Air Nomad clothing.

Tenzin: That sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending.

Tenzin explained to Korra while he grabbed the small tea cup and began to drink from it.

Korra displeased that her master, teacher, didn't agree to go.

Korra: Come on, Tenzin, I've dreamed about seeing a Pro-Bending Match since I was kid, and now I'm just a ferry ride away from the Arena.

Korra pointed out hoping that might convince her Teacher slightly to watch the match.

Tenzin: Korra, you're not here to watch that drivel. You're here to finish your Avatar training.

Tenzin getting slightly irritated from his students plea to go to the Pro-Bending Arena and watch a match.

Tenzin: So for the time being, I want you to remain on the island.

Korra having her head placed on the palm of her hand listening to Tenzin.

Korra: Is that why you're keeping the White Lotus Sentries around to watch my every move?

Placing out her hand to indicate the White Lotus in the room watching the two speak. Then facing back to Tenzin still having her head on her palm of her hand.

Tenzin: Yes, in order to learn airbending, I believe you require a calm, quiet environment, free from any distractions.

Korra sighing and lifting her head looking at Tenzin, finally agreeing to what he was trying to say to her.

Korra: Alright, you're the master.

Looking back behind she saw Arena from afar.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(I'm going to place a few of Korra but I'm also placing Y/N after as well)

Y/N was just minding his own business in the city. While he was out he saw that same exact person he met yesterday after meeting Bolin but ignored him.

He looked behind the announcer and saw the picture of well known man for some people.

He walked up to him ignoring the man of what he was saying. Another person handed him a flyer showing a picture of the same man.

Y/N: Amon? How interesting!! Apparently he has some sort of impact on them.

Y/N began to walk away and head off to the Sato company "work purposes" and slight cash.

After a couple of minutes he entered the company and saw Mr. Sato's daughter.

He burst out into a smile rushing right at her acting like a child once again.

Y/N: Asami!!! Catch me!!!

Asami turned to her side gearing th voice. She turned and saw Y/N running right at her at full speed.

She caught him into a full bear hug chuckling lightly at his childish antics.

Asami: I see you're here, Y/N.

Trying to push away from his hug looking at him.

Asami: How are you? It's good to see you in happy mood today and still having your childish antics.

Y/N laughed parting away from Asami smiling showing his canine teeth at her.

Y/N: I'm doing better!! And of course I'm in good mood cause you're here!!

Y/N paused and began to question why she was here in the first place.

Y/N: But why are you are here Asami? It's not that I want you to be here but–

Grasping onto her hands and looking at her as he was about to speak but Asami beat him to it.

Asami: Oh, my father wanted me to check how its going around here really. He was about to be here instead but he said some sort of "meeting" to attend to.

Y/N squinted his eyes wondering about the meeting her father needed to be.

If he was right, his schedule should've been him here instead but some sort of "meeting" blocked it.

Nodding his head, letting go of Asami's hands and running off to do his "job".

Asami chuckled at this and nodded watching his figure go away.

She turned to watch the others and head off inside. Y/N watched Asami leave and made sure that the others weren't watching and headed inside as well.

Into the Sato Mansion.

He entered here before when he "applied" and remembered where Mr. Sato office was.

2 mintues later he found the room and placed his ear at the door, trying to listen to the conversation.

Mr. Sato: Yes yes, the people are agreeing and the machines should be done.

???: Good. Amon wants this to be done and make sure not to screw up alright.

Y/N: Oh!! This is getting interesting. Now let's make this even more interesting.

Without any warning to both people in the office, Y/N slammed opened the door revealing himself.

Y/N: Tell me~~

Closing the door behind him harshly and walked over to Mr. Sato and the radio.

Y/N: What's this great plan of yours?~~ I'm intrigued and I want to know~ Even more~ Who's Amon?

Mr. Sato was in shocked that the young boy entered without permission. As for the other person on the other line he was caught off guard from the door slamming and again to close.

Mr. Sato: Y-Young man!! This is a private conversation and—

Grabbing harshly at the collar of the older age man he stared dead straight at him.

His eyes showing no emotions but a single smile on his face.

Y/N: Tell me~~ I asked and I want answers unless you want poor Asami to know~~

Turning to the radio of the telephone he grabbed the other end and talked.

Y/N: Say~~ Can you put Amon on the line? I like to ask some questions~~ And do it quick.

Hanging up the phone he threw Mr. Sato back to his seat and sitting on his desk with his legs crossed. Placing both his hands into the gap of his legs.

Y/N: Better start talking or things are getting messy. Mr. Sato~~

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

???: Amon!! Someone knows what's going on!! More like...I don't know but he wants to speak to you.

The man named Amon turned to face his first right hand man. He had a face mask covering his fast making him unknown to others.

Amon: Oh. Well then I better speak before we deal with anyone else then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 484 13
Y/n ran away to Republic City after some family complications at age 13 and met Bolin on the first day in the big city. They start to get to know eac...
2.8K 194 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ Kiara, the younger sister...
2.8K 77 8
Y/n is the middle sibling to Mako and Bolin. Korra stumbles across their little family one night during Mako and Bolin's pro bending match. What adve...
129K 3.6K 87
WARNING- LONG CHAPTERS, BUT WORTH THE READ ↓↓↓ She was the younger sister, but she was taught to look after her older sister and keep her safe. Her w...