CAN I SAVE YOU ALL? (Tokyo Re...

By Runelis

Imagine after getting killed by your most trusted person you reincarnated in a fictional world of Tokyo reven... More

Let Me Die Peacefully..
Save Them?
TAKASHI
Truth reveal
Target : Kazutora
THE SMILING BOY
Huh??????
Hinata is dead?
Renzo Haitani
Killing Luna
Why did you??
Hide & Seek
You idiot!
Imaushi Wakasa
Why is he here?!
The Enlistment in Brahman.
Fight with Ran
THE FORCED QUEEN
Favour
You are really interesting
Mikey
How Hinata died
Invading Into The Past
Let's Meet Imaushi Again!
I Will Never Forgive Myself...
It was you....
Haru And Haru
The 2nd And The 4th
A certain incident
notice
He Got Killed?!
Inui Seishu
Notice

So You Are The Reason

52 3 0
By Runelis

Jesu was somewhat angry and sad.

Jesu : I was right about you..... You can't become a good person..... Y/N.

At your side......

You were hiding in a old house, don't know who owned that house.

Y/N : You are the reason, look what you made me..... Rui.

Flashback of Y/N 's past

I was never a good person but still there was a hope. I was a mafia back then. That's when she came into my life....... My adopted sister Rui, Whom I saved during a massacre. Rui was a good girl but unlike me she.....

She was so done with my work..... Everyday someone was getting killed by me. I involved Rui in all this shit. My best friend, my partner and a sincere guy..... Yuki Takahashi. Rui wanted to put an end to this. I was drug addicted and was always cold to everyone even Yuki. Deep inside Rui liked Yuki, but since he was my friend she buried her feelings.

One day......

Yuki : It hurts whenever I see her like this.

Rui : Talk to her, she'll listen.

Yuki : She is going down to the wrong path. It's driving her insane, she needs a break.

Rui : Let's see where it is going.

Yuki tried to talk to me but..... I always ignored him. I was so involved in my buisness that I didn't had a minute to breath. Killing was my daily routine.

On a certain day....

I was so devoted to killing, i was killed whoever tried to stop me and correct me. Of course, Yuki tried to stop me. He stood in my way to stop me from killing an enemy.

Yuki : It's enough Y/N.

Y/N : Get OUT.

Yuki felt a shiver down his spine.

Yuki : Y/N stop this....otherwise kill me before killing that man.

Y/N : If that's your wish, then I won't hesitate, okay?

A dead silence fell in the room.

Y/N : Here I go. 3,2,1

*Bang*

I shot at his right leg. He screamed in pain while I had no sign of life in my eyes.

Y/N : Your left arm is the next target, Yuki.

Yuki : I will endure it until you are satisfied.

Y/N : ....... Whatever.

I shot himself in multiple places.

Y/N : That's all for now......

You went away.

Yuki called Rui.....

Rui : Where are you, Yuki?!!! Are you okay?

Yuki : Is..... Did she came back....?

Rui : ........ Yeah.

Yuki : Thank goodness. Okay Rui, I gotta go.

Rui : Take care.

Call ended

Even after getting shot brutally by her..... You still care about Nee-san. You big liar...... I know you're not okay.

Rui saw me going somewhere in late night.

Rui : Nee-san where are you going?

Y

/N : .......... Rui.... Do yo know where is Yuki?

Rui : .......

Y/N : .......... Forget what I said.

I went away. Rui was somewhat terrified.

I was back the next morning.

My advisor came running in the house. Kazuki Aoki.

Kazuki : Y/N-san! It's bad!!

Y/N : ........ Shut....up, Kazuki. You are disturbing my session.

That time I were busy torturing some back stabbers.

Kazuki : Yuki.....

Rui : What about.... Yuki?

Kazuki : Yuki-san DIED!

I was shocked as well but I couldn't bring my emotions out.

Rui : ..What....? But he was alright last night!!! How did he died!!!!

Kazuki : He was beaten to death and was thrown in the pile of Garbage around 2:30 AM.

Isn't that when Nee-san headed out?

Rui : Kazuki-kun....... I want to see him...

Kazuki : S-sure.... Y/N-san aren't you coming?

Rui saw his body and for her this was the worst experience ever.

Rui investigated everything. She found his mobile phone. Restored it and checked for the info. I was the last person who he contacted that day.

Call recording......

Yuki : Let's meet...

Y/N : Yeah...... I also want to settle this. Tell me your location.

Yuki : Sure.....

Recording ended.....

Rui : They both met each other..... Nee-san was cold as ever..... Did she..... Killed Yuki?

That night, without a doubt I met him. We had a little fight. I even called my men there to handle him..... But it went wrong. My business partner..... Arata Akane was pissed at Yuki. Arata was annoyed by Yuki's behaviour. Arata didn't want me to become the old Y/N, who was fragile and naivë.

I left Yuki there and left the place. His men's reached there earlier then mine's.

They beat Yuki until he fainted. They even stabbed him and threw him in the garbage pile. When my mens reached they couldn't find a trace of him. When they found....... He was already GONE.

These information got out. Rui found everything but...... It was rearranged by someone.

She was told that I beat Yuki and I told my mens to beat him however they want..... There is no limitations to the damage..... You can even kill him... He is an annoying bug.

Rui : I sacrificed my love to see this day where he got killed by the one whom he loved. It's unforgivable and it's unfortunate that it has to be me.

Rui called me

Rui : Nee-san... Where are you? Can you come to the location I send you?

Y/N : ...... Why?

Rui : We are holding a funeral for Yuki.

Y/N : ...... Okay I'll come.

Call ended

I came to the given location. The church was all empty.

Y/N : Rui!

Rui from behind : Yes Nee-san..... They will be here soon.

Y/N : I see but yo-

....... Rui stabbed me.

Y/N : Rui...? What the hell are you doing?!!!

Rui : Nee-san..... Yuki died because of you...... Compensate for his death.

Y/N : Have you gone ma-

*Bang*

Gun?!

I can barely stand. But she kept attacking me..... She stabbed me multiple times. She hung me up on the wall just like Jesus Christ. She set fire inside the Church as she laughed like a psychopath. Before leaving the church she shot me in the head and let my body to get burned to death.....

Back to present....

Y/N : Sigh......

*Thud*

Y/N : What was that?

You approach to the direction....

Y/N : Gasp.....

Sanzu?! Why is he smeared in blood?! What the hell!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
6.2K 248 12
Will someday a girl who can't decide by herself and who use a coin for help fall in love ? And a boy who wants to give a revenge to whoever killed hi...
29.1K 1.3K 21
I don't want to spoil yet, so understand yourself when reading this book.🤭🍿 However, I suggest you all at least read these 3 books [Rewrite the sto...
1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...