Tears & Smile

By SakuraiS

What will happen when a 2 person with a different lifestyle falls in love with each other yet pretends to hat... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

3 2 1
By SakuraiS

The first day of the festival ended without anything weird or harmful to the girls, Yu Chen returned to the apartment to rest there and think of what happened with Xuan Lu, he got a sudden message from Mian Mian saying she just talked to Xuan Lu and it seems she is fine and will go to the school festival tomorrow, he sighed and write back to her that he understands.

The next day, morning, he gets ready to go to the festival again, but when he is about to hold the handle, the door opens fast and startles him, he is about to shout but widens his eyes in shock.

"Mom!! Dad!!". They look at him and smile innocently.

"Not them only~". He stepped back when he saw Xuan Lu's parents entering the apartment and removing their masks and glasses.

"M-Mr. and Mrs. Xuan......". He covers his mouth and turns away as he remembers what he dreamt about with their daughter that day, he can't face her parents now.

"Areeeee~ What's with you son?? Are you feeling sick??". His mother pats his back, but he looks at her with his usual cold and annoyed gaze.

"Anyway, why didn't you tell me that you are coming today??". He changed the subject and his mother sighed.

"We all get worried because of LuLu's sudden call yesterday saying that she is ok, but she was crying, Did You Do Anything To Her?!!". His mother asked as she grabbed his ear.

"Ouch Ouch! Mom I'm Not a Kid And I Didn't Do Anything!!". His mother releases his ear and smiles at Xuan's parents.

"I apologize for how stupid my son is". Yu Chen pouted and released a heavy sigh.

"I'm REALLY Stupid Though".

"Did you say something???". His mother said firmly, and he smiled innocently at her.

"No, Your Majesty".

*************************************

Ziyi looked at Xuan Lu who was standing far from her, but her troubled face could be shown on her, She said to her that she didn't have to come to the festival, but Xuan Lu didn't want that, and now.....

"Ms. Xuan Lu, what's with that face??". Ziyi stands next to her and takes her attention.

"Huh? Oh!... Sorry, I was thinking of something". Ziyi looks at her sharply.

"Better it is not him".

"No Not Him! It's just....My parents arrived today, I have to return to the apartment, but you know, I am afraid the rumours started again". She sighed and Ziyi thought about it.

"It's ok, we will go with you, that will make it less". Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"But what if the ru-----".

"You think a lot Lu, I have power, but you don't, I will be your power until you have yours". Ziyi said firmly and Xuan Lu smiled at her.

"I will hug you later, but ok, I will go with you". Ziyi nodded and walked away with her bodyguards.

"You were cool like always, young lady Meng". Zhuo Cheng said and Ziyi pouted.

"I don't want to hear this from you". She said and he giggled.

***************************************************

Yu Chen was having a hard time with his parents and Xuan's parents; he held his head and closed his eyes as they kept talking and nagging in front of him.

"We let you guys together to make your life easier because you will help each other". Xuan Lu's mother said.

"Yes yes, and because we know you two then everything will be fine". His mother said.

"Yet I reserved an email from the principal of the school saying LuLu is creating a problem because she is living with a guy??????". Xuan Lu's father said annoyingly, and Yu Chen's father patted his shoulder.

"We have to understand the situation of the school too, I will search for the people who spread the rumours and let them pay for what they did to LuLu".

"Can You All Shut Up And Listen To Me For A Minute?!!". Yu Chen shouted at them, and they looked at him shocked.

"Cao Yu Chen?? You Raised Your Voice On Us?!!". His mother said in shock, and he took a deep breath, he is a good boy in front of them and never says no to them when they ask for anything, but behind them, he is so loud and cold-hearted son.

"Sorry Mom, but not this time, making us live together is so wrong and it's so annoying, living together so suddenly and we hate each other making it so hard for both of us, and by the way she is not here, she went back to her house because it's so frustrating to be with her, and she is so cold and hard to understand and selfish and———". His mother slaps him and grabs his ears.

"She returns to her house you say? Then it is Your Problem! How Dare You Let Her Return Home Huh? How Dare You Let Her Stay Alone There? Mrs. Xuan Gave Everyone a Vacation So There is NO One At Home! Where is Your Heart, You Emotionless Son!". She shouts at him and he just listens to her without any word, he knows that she is alone, and he did go there to see her, but what can he do?

"Then What Can I Do? The reporters are everywhere and her school life is in a mess because of ME being with HER!! Staying away is the best solution".

"No, It's Not You Idiot! That's it! Call LuLu!!". Yu Chen's mother says, and Xuan's mother pulls her phone out and calls her daughter.

*************************************

Xuan Lu was walking here and there with the bodyguard that Ziyi put for her during the festival, her mind was full of worries, and the call from her mother now making it worse.

"Y-Yes Mom??".

"Come to the apartment now, we need to talk".

"But Mom The Festival is———".

"Useless, come now I said, you have 3 minutes". Then she hung up, Xuan Lu frowned and ran inside the school to tell Ziyi.

They leave school and go to the apartment at full speed. Ziyi returned to school with Zhuo Cheng and Xiao Zhan, while Xuan Lu was standing in front of the door, not knowing what to say and what to do when she saw Yu Chen in front of her, she took a deep breath and opened the door with her spare key.

"I'm——-". She is surprised to see her parents standing with a sharp look, she smiles awkwardly at them.

"W-Welcome back Mom, Dad". They hold her arm and pull her to sit next to Yu Chen.

"My poor little LuLu~". Yu Chen's mother hugged her, and while her son rolled his eyes, he knew how much his mother loved Xuan LuLu.

"Mrs. and Mr. Cao, welcome back you too".

"LuLu, explain to us what he means by you returning to our main house". The father said firmly and made his daughter look down.

"I...I don't want to make a lot of problems at the school, the rules say no staying together with a guy, so I return home, there are a lot of rumours going around already". Yu Chen turns to look at her in disbelief.

"So now you care about the school rules huh?". He said and Xuan Lu turned to look at him.

"Well Yeah! Then what should I care about? YOU?!!!". Yu Chen looks at her annoyingly.

"Don't Let Me Say What You Said That Day!!".

"Even if You Say it, I Didn't Mean it You Idiot!! By the way who took care of you when you were sick, Huh??".

"Zan Jin!! You Did Nothing!". Xuan Lu opens her mouth in shock.

"You....!! Well, That's Because YOU Leave Me In The Hospital!".

They glare at each other, and it is the first time they talk face to face like this, but they are afraid to show their true feelings to their parents and to each other too, or they will understand it in a wrong way.

"OK OK, You Two Stop Fighting! I can see that this is not the only reason, you two are hard toward each other and that means you two Can't live together". Yu Chen's father sighed and made his son turn the other way feeling annoyed, but Xuan Lu looked down sadly, why did they hide it from their parents? Why do they hide it from each other and deny it too? It's so obvious that he loves her, and she loves him too, so why don't they just say it and show it to them?

"....Yu Chen, we need to talk for a moment". Xuan Lu said as she stood up and walked to her room, he sighed before he stood up and followed her to her room leaving their parents looking at each other with a smile on their faces, he closed the door and gave her his back, silence, before Xuan Lu takes a deep breath to start talking.

"Did you tell them everything??".

".....No, only your school life is in a mess". She turns to look at him.

"It's ok to tell them". Yu Chen frowned and turned to look at her.

"What? Do you want to be in more trouble with your parents?? How can I say that you were attacked by the media and embarrassed at a wedding because of this?! ". She looks down sadly.

"Maybe they will understand more from you, if I say it, they will think I am playing or sulking or making up excuses, tell them that I can live alone without you and-----".

"Alone without me you say?? Did you forget how many times I saved you? Oh Wait! How about I tell them that You Got Attacked by ME? Maybe it will be FASTER to finish this game". Xuan Lu shakes her head.

"No! Not You! I'm Ok With Being Attacked By You!". Yu Chen was taken aback because he didn't expect that coming.

"....What did you say?? Who is the one who told me to lock my heart?". She turned the other way and bit her lower lip, he was right, she was the one who told him to forget everything and leave her, she suddenly felt her heart aching because of this, she knew if Yu Chen said this everything would end for sure.

"....This game as you said is not fair to both of us, I don't know if we are good together anymore, being with you will put me in a lot of trouble and you will be involved too, I don't want that, let us stay away from each other". She looks at him with her teary eyes.

"Let us.....Finish this game in front of our parents, because I got tired from hiding it". Yu Chen takes a deep breath and turns away to think about it.

"....Ok, Let's finish it". They leave the room and the parents frown to see LuLu's tears.

"Mom, Dad, we have something to tell you". She said and Yu Chen looked at his parents.

"Mom, Dad, I still think that being together is hard for us".

"But son----". 

"Please Mom, hear me until the end". His mother takes a step back and he sighs.

"Being together will put us in more problems, especially with her school life, you know that she is no longer a school council president? She is the Vice-president now, she still gets bullied at school, and she got attacked many times, why? Because I am with her, they think that she is ok with anyone and easy to get, they think that she is breaking the rules and regulations of the school, the reporters are in front of the apartment waiting for her to leave to just ask her questions, that also will get you, her parents some troubles, even in the events, they are everywhere after her, because of me being with her, that's why she went back home, and I can't do anything about it". Yu Chen said and the parents looked at Xuan Lu in disbelief.

"LuLu...Is that true??". Her father asked and she nodded.

"Also, there is one more thing.....". She looks at Yu Chen confused; didn't he finish??

"What is it, son??". His mother asked.

"I attacked her". They widened their eyes shocked, and Xuan Lu shook her head.

"N-No He Didn't Mean It! I Was-----".

"If you are ok with her being with someone like me who did cruel things to her, then fine, but if not....better to separate us now".

Xuan Lu didn't know what to say, she wanted to say a lot but that couldn't be said in front of her parents and Yu Chen himself, what could she do now??

>>>>>>>>>>>>TBC~

Hi everyone ~ How is life with you? Hope you are doing fine,
I'm not that fine but at least I am alive...^^

Sorry for the late updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 267 9
When two people meet in some weird situations when both are heart broken when they share similar pain yet they believe in love these two also mee...
30.2K 3.9K 21
What will happen when two persons opposite from each other and hated each other will marry due to circumstances. If you want to know then check out t...
15.8K 1K 25
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN TWO OPPOSITE'S FALL IN LOVE!!! PEEP IN TO KNOW ABOUT THIS INTERESTING STORY OF TWO OPPOSITE PEOPLE WHO WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH E...
261 17 20
"Two Hearts" with different opinions and personality, will they accept their destiny to love each other? Or will they fail? That's for you to find o...