More Than A Fan |Sequel to Ju...

By 5SecondsOfAwkwardnes

(Sequal to Just A Fan Wesley Stromberg Fanfiction) It's been 3 years since Sarah or Wesley have seen or talke... More

Did You See Him?
Keaton's Girlfriend?
Abusive
One Photo Can Tell Many Stories
Hookers?
Keaton Has A Stripper?
IMPORTANT!!
Hospital
Pregnant?
Dirty Looks
Telling Him
Get To Know Me
Proposal
I'm A watermelon
Im sorry.
I don't know what to do.
A/N
Dress Shopping
I Do

Building A Family

98 8 1
By 5SecondsOfAwkwardnes

*WESLEY'S P.O.V*

Sarah and Keaton have been avoiding me all week, and I don't know why but I'm going to find out. Every time I try to talk to Sarah she gets real nervous and says she has to do something and every time I even get close to Keaton he runs off.

" Sarah? " I call, she comes down stairs and as soon as she she's me she dart to her room. I go upstairs and knock on her door.

" Sarah. Please let me in. " I say, leaning against the door.

" Sorry, Wes I'm busy. " She says, I sigh.

" Please Sarah. I haven't been able to kiss you or hug you all week. " I say.

" I'm sick. " She says, and fake coughs.

" Sarah, I know your not sick. Just please tell me whats wrong. I miss hugging you, I miss having you in my arms at night, I miss you. " I say, I hear a muffed noise then she opens the door.

" I'm sorry Wes. " She says as she wraps her arms around me. I feel tiny water droplets on my back, I let go and see she's crying.

" Why are you crying? " I ask, her pulling her into her room.

" It's just that.... I have to tell you something. " She says.

" What is it? " I ask, she looks me in the eyes.

" Wes, after I tell you this, you may be mad, you may never want to see me ever again. " She says, and that worries me.

" Sarah. What is it? " I ask again, she takes in a deep breathe.

" Wes..."

*SARAH'S P.O.V*

" Sarah. What is it? " He asks, again, I take in a deep breathe.

" Wes... I'm preg-" I was saying but the door open wide and there is Keaton.

" Sarah- Oh, were you doing the thing that I told you to do today? " He ask, I nod, He quietly walk out shutting the door behind him.

" What is Keaton talking about? " Wes ask, I look down at the floor scared to tell him.

" Wes... I'm pregnant. " I say, releasing a breathe that I didn't know I was holding in. A few minutes pass and Wes hasn't said anything. I grasp his hands and look at him, tears streaming down my cheeks.

" Wes! Please say something. " I say, he holds my hand as he bring it to his chest.

" Is this why you and Keaton have been avoiding me this week? " He ask, I nod.

" I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. " I say, looking down. Wes pulls my chin up as he smashes his lips onto mine, having a passionate kiss.

" I'm having a kid with the girl of my dreams. " He says against my lips.

" I thought you would abandon me. " I said, he looks up.

" I would never in a million years ever abandon you. " He says.

" I'm glad to hear that. " I say.

" Does anyone else know? " He ask.

" Keaton and your mom. " I said.

" Why would you tell my mom and not me? " He asks, letting out a light chuckle.

" Well, I honestly was scared of what you would say. " I said, truthfuly.

" And what did my mom say? " He ask, I laugh.

" Well, she was so happy. She said, thats she has been waiting for us to have a kid so she would have a grandchild.(A/N: Not 100% positive thats what there called). " I said, he laughed.

" So, I was basically the only person who didn't know my girlfriend was pregnant." He said.

" Yes, sir indeed. " I said, smiling.Then yet again the door opens wide and there was Keaton and Laraine.

" Did you tell him? " They both asked.

" Yes I told him. " I said, they both smiled.

" Thank god, I thought I was going to have to. " Keaton said.

" She was so nervous to tell you. " Laraine said.

" I cant believe you were so scared and nervous to tell me. " He said, laughing.

" I told you didn't I." I said, he nodded.

" Well come one Keaton, lets leave these 2 love birds alone. " Larain said, as her and Keaton left the room.

" I cant believe I'm going to be a dad. " He said, smiling.

" I hope our kid with have that giant smile of yours. " I said.

" I hope our kid with have that cute nose of yours. " He said, poking my nose.

" I hope our kid with be just like you. " I said, smiling .

" Slow down there, we don't want you falling in love with our kid. " He said, we laughed. Wes wrapped his arms around me as he brought me close to his chest.

" I am so happy to be building a family with you. " He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 733 22
Kory gave her heart and soul to one boy who crushed it. Seeing him again ruins her hole plan of erasing him from her life. But when she meets Keaton...
6.8K 194 28
This is about Wesley, and Emblem3 after their career takes off. Wes, has a GF back home. Will they last?
16.6K 607 51
Kylie moved to Huntington to get away. She had convinced her mom and dad to let her live with her cousin Trent. He was more than welcome to take her...