TOKYO REVENGERS CHATFIC - Tak...

Par Phantomsrule

All right guys. This is my new story. takeharem chatfic with y/n but y/n will like those pick me one and will... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Discription.

639 11 0
Par Phantomsrule

All right guys. This is my new story.

takeharem chatfic with y/n but y/n will like those pick me one and will bully our Michi little. Will have lots of pride and will try to take them away from Michi. Basically a bitch so yeah. I didn't chose Any oc as i wanted to went some of my anger on y/n 😅. In this one will include a whole different au so yeah.

Also this is a takeharem story cause i barely see any takeharem chatfics . So enjoy. (☆▽☆).

But first of, i wanna introduce some new characters / OCs and some basic information about my au.

1).  Hanagaki Takemichi
       Age: 15
       Siblings: 1) Kisaki Tetta (half brother)
                        2) Marinette (distant cousin)
        Occupation: Ice skater/ dancer, can sometimes take over his father's company.

Hanagaki family is a very well known family known for its riches and business. Takemichi's father is a very strict person but can be a nice father. Ever since he was young, he Was trained to become a smart and intelligent person so that he could take over his father's company. He inherited blue eyes  from him

His mother on the other hand, was a whore. She never really loved Michi's father and just married him for their parents company and money. After Michi was born, she never really cared about him and abandoned him. His father too was very consumed with his business because of which he was lonely most of the time. His only friends were the mizo mid and kakucho.

Michi, ever since he was 6 years old, had proper authority on the household and business as he was deemed as a prodigy. Though he never really liked taking care of the business, he took another route and became a professional ice skater/ dancer.  He was also known as "the emperor" in a sport called ballroom dancing as he in a very young age became the top.

2). Takuya Yamamoto

        Age: 15
        Siblings: none
        Occupation: Professional ice skating coach.

The Yamamotos have been serving the Hanagakis for ages. Their age gap would always be a minimum of 10 years. But when Michi's generation came, Takuya, the next of Yamamoto to serve the hanagaki family's hier was born the same age as Michi. As kids, both of them always treated eachother like brothers as they didn't know their family relationships. But when they found out, Michi declared that he will only accept Takuya as his accompanier/ butler, only if he will first be allowed to be his brother.
           Hearing this, the fathers of both kids decided to let them be and not interfere in their relationship. Takuya too was allowed to choose whatever carrier he wanted rather than being tied to the family chains.
        As Michi, at a young age was homeschooled and Takuya was the one who attended real one, he became friends with the other members of mizo mid and introduced them to him. That's where their friendship started from.

3). Marinette phantomhive
        Age : 16
        Siblings: Hanagaki Takemichi ( distant cousin)
                         Ciel phantomhive (Cousin)

At a very young age, her real parents died and she was adopted by a mad scientist. But the scientist was surprisingly good to her. Though his bad intentions were not according to her liking. To make her experience how bad the outer world is, he hired a couple who were to act as her parents. They tortured her day and night, but she had an ability to recover/ heal, and super strength which was because of the mad scientist who kept doing experiments on her. He even had a whole lab where he did experiments on ton other kids. Takemichi was actually related to this couple, while Ciel was her blood related cousin .

    After some time, she gained the courage and ran away from them and met two boys a little older than her. They helped her and ended up becoming her guardians. They helped her with her powers and with their connections introduced her to the world govt. ( Let's just say that are rich rich 🤑) . There she was trained to become an assassin. Though she was trained to kill, she never really killed innocent people.

   She is very much fond of both of her guardians and brothers. And she will kill whoever will hurt them.

4). Sean Michelle
     Age : 29
    Siblings: 1) younger brother - Sebastian Michelle
                     2) youngest brother - Kyle Michelle
Species: demon.

He was originally summoned by a normal civilian who accidentally performed the summoning art where no sacrifice is needed. But Marinette, who had a mission there sensed it and went to investigate. When she found out that the demon was about to kill the poor civilian, she interfered and then they fought. Due to her super natural powers, she was actually able to defeat the demon. And therefore, the demon swore it's loyalty to her and become her most trusted man/ butler.

5) Sebastian Michelle
    Age: 27
    Siblings: 1) elder brother - Sean Michelle
                      2) younger brother - Kyle Michelle
    Species: Demon

Everything else is same as the anime Black butler except him now having siblings.

6)  Kyle Michelle
      Age: 25
      Siblings: 1) eldest brother - Sean Michelle
                       2) elder brother - Sebastian Michelle
      Species: demon

At a very young age, Michi was gifted with a butler named Kyle who was 10 years older than him (human years). The person who gave him the 'gift' was none other than Marinette who found Kyle in a similar situation like Sean. By doing some god knows what, she made Kyle swore loyalty to Michi.
Kyle is very fond of Michi and likes taking care of him, as Michi's father is not always home. He too has taken a liking to his master's friends, namely Takuya, Atsushi, makoto, Yamagishi, kakucho, hina, and kisaki (who is his other master as per their relationship).

7). Ciel phantomhive
       Age: 13
      Siblings: 1) Marinette phantomhive (cousin)
                       2) Takemichi ( he isn't actually his cousin but he treats him like his family member so he takes him as his brother).

Every other thing is same except him being a tsundere for his siblings. He won't hesitate to murder/ torture anyone who will lay a single finger on his family.

8). Yc/n (your choice name)
       Age: 15
       Siblings: none
      Gender: Female

Can be a nice girl but is very full of herself. She likes to 'tease' people who are not to her liking or those who don't like her. She is pretty strong and likes to boast about how she is better than you. If she wants something, she will try to get it no matter how. Currently has her eyes on tr boys and girls cause she is bisexual.

My au explanation:

Michi is a rich boy who has a richu rich father but he does not like using his father's money so he works and earns his own money. Kisaki, on the other hand is studying so that he can take over his father's company. They have same mother as she was a whore who first gave birth to Michi, abandoned him, hooked up with kisaki's father, gave birth to kisaki, and then abandoned him aswell. Kakucho's mother worked in Michi's father's company and father in kisaki's father's company. And both of their father's were business partners. That is how they knew eachother. Though at first kisaki didn't really liked Michi and after he found out they were brothers, his hatred grew, Michi eventually made him accept him and now they have a very healthy relationship. Michi is also planning on letting kisaki take care of his father's company as well because he already has a carrier and he trusts kisaki. Atsushi, with the help of Michi is a world famous beautician and makeup artist. Makoto became an inventor. Yamagishi became a party organiser and did inventions for fun. Hina became  a professional photographer. Kakucho, as Michi and kisaki both think of him as their brother, they told him that if he ever let go of the gang , then he can also be a part of the company and all.

Also in the first chapter Michi won't be persent as he is abroad for a compitition. This is set after the toman vs tenjiku. After dieing in the 3 deities war, Michi was again sent in the past and then he was able to save everyone. Izana and Mikey have healthy rivalry. All elders like shin, takeomi, wakasa and benki are aged down as they too are going to be a part of the harem.

Also, most of the chapters are going to contain lyric pranks so yeah 🤠.

Enjoy 〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

269 0 22
I wanted to make the beginning of the story toxic because I absolutely hate...I absolutely dislike the miya twins canon (in the anime) and in the fan...
17.4K 597 10
Hey~ I'm writing this cuz I don't really see much Hanma x Y/n stuff and sometimes I just feel to read things like that. "I didn't know you were par...
424K 16.2K 39
he wanted to protect her like his own baby fox, and he made sure to do it right. ~ L/n Y/n. A germaphobe that's loaded with therapies during the week...
32.6K 749 28
This is my first story! Please bear with me as i've never written these kind of stories before ^^' I do not own any characters from Tokyo revengers...