Discription.

All right guys. This is my new story.

takeharem chatfic with y/n but y/n will like those pick me one and will bully our Michi little. Will have lots of pride and will try to take them away from Michi. Basically a bitch so yeah. I didn't chose Any oc as i wanted to went some of my anger on y/n 😅. In this one will include a whole different au so yeah.

Also this is a takeharem story cause i barely see any takeharem chatfics . So enjoy. (☆▽☆).

But first of, i wanna introduce some new characters / OCs and some basic information about my au.

1).  Hanagaki Takemichi
       Age: 15
       Siblings: 1) Kisaki Tetta (half brother)
                        2) Marinette (distant cousin)
        Occupation: Ice skater/ dancer, can sometimes take over his father's company.

Hanagaki family is a very well known family known for its riches and business. Takemichi's father is a very strict person but can be a nice father. Ever since he was young, he Was trained to become a smart and intelligent person so that he could take over his father's company. He inherited blue eyes  from him

His mother on the other hand, was a whore. She never really loved Michi's father and just married him for their parents company and money. After Michi was born, she never really cared about him and abandoned him. His father too was very consumed with his business because of which he was lonely most of the time. His only friends were the mizo mid and kakucho.

Michi, ever since he was 6 years old, had proper authority on the household and business as he was deemed as a prodigy. Though he never really liked taking care of the business, he took another route and became a professional ice skater/ dancer.  He was also known as "the emperor" in a sport called ballroom dancing as he in a very young age became the top.

2). Takuya Yamamoto

        Age: 15
        Siblings: none
        Occupation: Professional ice skating coach.

The Yamamotos have been serving the Hanagakis for ages. Their age gap would always be a minimum of 10 years. But when Michi's generation came, Takuya, the next of Yamamoto to serve the hanagaki family's hier was born the same age as Michi. As kids, both of them always treated eachother like brothers as they didn't know their family relationships. But when they found out, Michi declared that he will only accept Takuya as his accompanier/ butler, only if he will first be allowed to be his brother.
           Hearing this, the fathers of both kids decided to let them be and not interfere in their relationship. Takuya too was allowed to choose whatever carrier he wanted rather than being tied to the family chains.
        As Michi, at a young age was homeschooled and Takuya was the one who attended real one, he became friends with the other members of mizo mid and introduced them to him. That's where their friendship started from.

3). Marinette phantomhive
        Age : 16
        Siblings: Hanagaki Takemichi ( distant cousin)
                         Ciel phantomhive (Cousin)

At a very young age, her real parents died and she was adopted by a mad scientist. But the scientist was surprisingly good to her. Though his bad intentions were not according to her liking. To make her experience how bad the outer world is, he hired a couple who were to act as her parents. They tortured her day and night, but she had an ability to recover/ heal, and super strength which was because of the mad scientist who kept doing experiments on her. He even had a whole lab where he did experiments on ton other kids. Takemichi was actually related to this couple, while Ciel was her blood related cousin .