CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iN...

By muzikspeakz

They're best friends and both love dancing, what if Alex discovered Sam's feelings for her? How would they da... More

Introduction + Characters (photos)
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND ii
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND iii
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND iv
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND v
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND vi
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND vii
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND viii
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND ix
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND x
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND xi
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND xii
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND xiii
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND xiv
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND xv
CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND xvi - Finale

CATCHiNG MYSELF COZ i FELL iNLOVE WiTH MY BEST FRiEND i

2K 20 0
By muzikspeakz

Sam's P.O.V.

"What if I come out to my friends?" That popped out on my mind when I was sitting in my couch watching movie about 2 girls fell in-love together. "Nah, not a good idea, it's been 5 years now I don't want them to feel awkward around me." suddenly my phone rang and I answered it, it was Lindsay

Lindsay: Samantha!!

Sam: Hahaha you bitch! how many times I have to tell you my name is just Sam even if you check my birth certificate!"

Lindsay: Hahaha just messin' around, soo tomorrow's first day of school, you coming?"

Sam: Ofcourse I'll come! I have to save my sit beside you and Alex, eyy wait where's Alex anyway? it's been 3 months now and I never heard from her." :(

Lindsay: LMAO shut up! It's been just 3 days! Before I forgot she told me something and i'm not gonna tell you ;) so you better call her now for you to know the latest news.

Sam: What?? I'm gonna call her just to know the news?? She's the one who should call me and tell me.

Lindsay: LMAO, you know that she's a prideful ass right??

Sam: Hahaha nice word you got there! Ok then i'm calling her now catch ya up tomorrow morning, love ya..

Lindsay: Okie dokie, love ya too!

I started calling Alex and at the same time i'm curious about the news thingy Lindsay told me .

Alex: alex here, who's this?

Sam: you don't know me?

Alex: your number are not registered here sorry, may I know who you are?

Sam: the f... you're damn serious aren't you?" I asked her seriously..

Alex: damn sam! your voice is freakin' out!" she said while laughin'

Sam: I hate you! I almost decided to erase your pictures in my laptop!

Alex: aww even if you do that I know you cant erase me in your heart" ;)

Sam: ya right.. so Lindsay told me you got a new fresh newzzz? :D

Alex: yeah.. and i'm gonna tell you tomorrow first day in the morning. ;)

Sam: why not now? I paused the movie I'm watching just to know your news and then that I've got to wait till tomorrow?

Alex: what are you watching

Ok nice shot now i'm speechless, I can't say that i'm watching a movie about 2 girls fell in-love together that would be awkward so I come up with "don't change the subject! i'm asking you why not tell me now?"

Alex: hahaha coz I want tomorrow that's why :)

Sam: ok fine i'm not forcing you, coz I know even if I die now you wouldn't tell me.

Alex: ahww so you really know me? hahaha gotta go hun.. see ya tomorrow, mwah, love ya.

Sam: love ya more!

30 mins later...

It's 9 p.m. and the movie just finished, I hate the ending coz the other girl died bcoz of her disease. I went to my bed room and fixed my bag then I thought to myself "I can't hide myself anymore, I got to tell Alex and Lindsay that i'm a lesbian coz if they're my real friends they'll accept me.. right?? but the problem is.. they'll ask me how did I know that i'm a lesbian and they'll ask me who's the girl. Ughhh I think i'm in-love and I can't stop myself falling for this one girl that almost changed my whole life. DAMMIT! i'm so confused." I just closed the light and went to bed.

~ ~ If you wanna get with me there's some things you gotta know, I like my beat fast and my bass down low, b-b-b-bass down low, bass bass, bass down low, I-I-I-I like my beat fast and my bass down low ~ ~

My phone alarmed and it's 6:30 in the morning gotta get ready for school I pulled out a black jacket, black jeans and white shirt then I got into the shower.. 7;30 and the doorbell rang while i'm tying my snickers "that's Lindsay, gotta go mom!" I kissed my mom on the cheeks, wore my dog tag and went out. Lindsay was there riding her Black BMW, she opened the window "come here in front you'll sit beside me" I opened the door then ride beside her. "Where's Alex? I thought you'll pick her up first?" "You'll know what's going on right now as long as we reach Alex's home sweet home" I just looked at her and smiled. We were listening to Paramore's song coz Lindsay knows that Paramore is the only rock band I loved and I don't know anything about the rest.

We reached at Alex's house, when I saw her coming out I smiled coz she's wearing the shirt that I gave her, it's white and there's a logo of a monkey infront and written down at the back "Don't give up on me" when she came out I was shocked coz David is with her, David is a tall guy, he's a Senior student and popular bcoz he's a member of a dance crew in our school, so what? He can't dance that good and also I don't like him coz he always thinks he's fly.

Alex opened the door and told me "eiya Sam! got the hint of my news now?? "uhmm.. you and david??" "yeah.. he's my boyfriend now and he's riding with us right now in this car!!" she said that while having a huge smile in her face. I'm smiling but my body was shaking coz I felt like my world has crashed.

And yes don't be shocked, I know you readers got the hint now. Alex is the girl i'm talkin' about. ;)

Alex's P.O.V.

First day of school and i'm with my Best Friends and David here inside this car??  This is perfect. :"> But I don't think so Sam liked the fact that David's my boyfriend now, last summer when I told her David's courting me she gave me an advice, she told me "don't fall easily for someone bcoz during the courting session he might be a poor dog but when he's your boyfriend already he'll transform into a bull" I giggled when I remembered her face while saying that. "Why are you giggling baby?" I came back to the present when I heard David asking me, "Nothing, I just remembered something" "ohh.. ok.." then he hugged me.

Lindsay's P.O.V.

Well I think i'm the only one who loves rock here, I better change the music. I looked at Sam coz I wanna barrow her MP3 when I saw she was looking far far awaaay, again. YAP! again.. sometimes when we're together she's having a mood swings so i'm used to it. I didn't asked her permission anymore I just opened her bag and get the MP3 player, I plugged in and the first song played "Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl" David laughed and asked Sam "Dude, are you a lesbian???" I was shocked at David's question bcoz I know Sam hates people whose been asking her all the time if she's a lezbo.

Sam's P.O.V.

I heard the question loud and clear and my blood rise up into my head. I turned around and answered him in a sarcastic way "you wish David, bcoz if I am?? I swear I'll hook up with your sister ;) and ohh.. don't call me dude, don't feel we're close" i'm sure he didn't liked my answer bcoz his facial expression has changed. He's planning to answer back when suddenly Alex pinched him in the hand. I looked at Alex and Lindsay their face is full of curiousity I just turned my head infront and fixed my seat belt, I can't read their minds but i'm sure they're thinking.. From where did I got the idea of my answer??

Alex's P.O.V.

Whew.. Thank God we're in the school now, looks like David and Sam wouldn't get along with each other. David kissed me in the forehead before we go our separate ways when me, Lindsay and Sam got into our classroom there were 3 sits at the middle row, I sitted at the right corner, Lindsay almost sat on the left corner when Sam put her bag there and sitted, so Lindsay just sitted in the middle. "Freshmen sitting arrangement - me at the right corner, you Sam at the middle, then Lindsay at the left corner.. What happened?" I asked Sam in a calm voice. "I cracked my fortune cookie yesterday it was said there "stay at the left corner, you'll get your luck." Lindsay and I both laughed, I couldn't believe Sam, even if she has mood swings she still can make us laugh.

~The teacher came in and the class started~

Sam's P.O.V.

Finally it's lunch time! I'm starving.. Sighh.. I'm so not in the mood, I can't even look Alex straight in the eye, but I hope food can fix my mood.

We went to the canteen to find a seat when suddenly "Hey Alex! over here, come seat with us." An angelic voice calling her when I shooked my head it was Jessica, she's our classmate and David's sister. Alex smiled and we walked there then sat with them, she's with her Best Friend Angela. I don't feel comfortable to seat with them coz our group are not close with them and plus what if she found out what've I said in the car?? maybe she'll think i'm disgusting. "looks like I wanna seat with this girls" ughh f*ck you David.. you're here again.. great he can't read my mind coz if he do, i'm totally screwed up! "eyy baby" Alex said as David hugged her. David sat beside Alex and yeah the trio conversation started.. David keeps talking to Jessica and Alex while me playing with my phone doing anything just to keep myself busy and Lindsay as usual wearing her headset. When I looked up at them Alex was gone Jessica said she just buyed something. We're sitting there with an awkward silence when suddenly David broke the ice "Jess what would you do when a girl wants to hook up with you??" I burst out the coke that i'm drinking all over my shirt and jacket "OMG Sam! are you alright??" Jessica handed me her hangerchief I didn't accept it but she till stood up came closer to me then cleaned my jacket. I was shock with her kindness so I was just there speechless looking at her while she's giggling of what've happened. I held her hand and pulled the hangerchief "s-sorry.. you didn't have to do that but t-thanks.. I'll give this back to you tomorrow I'll just have to clean it up" I said while smiling and at the same time blushing..

Alex came back and was shocked "I thought drinks are for mouths only, no one told me it's for shirts also" we all laughed then the bell rang and we went to our class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886 13 5
Girl has enemy who has a boyfriend. Girl switches bodies with enemy's boyfriend. Girl falls in love with enemy. Girl switches bodies back with enemy'...
1.9K 223 13
Jared and Aly have been best friends since they were kids. Now, at seventeen, Jared has developed deeper feelings towards her, but she has a boyfrien...
112K 1.8K 31
What happens when the right guy turns out to be the girl who's been your best friend since the first grade?
425K 9.4K 35
Moving To A New State Is One Thing But Falling In Love With Your Bestfriend's Twin Brother Is A Whole Other Situation. Lauren Didn't Expect To Actua...