❞ Dont Hurt Yourselves. ❞ γ€Œ S...

By uwuuki

I cannot bring myself to look at this terrible work 😭, so this will not be continued. But I'll leave this up... More

01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
Update.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

06

1.5K 46 33
By uwuuki

A/n: hehehehe, past time, because it's been running through my head all day ☠☠.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

"Hey Selen?" Finana asked finishing up the dishes.

"What's up?" Selen answered who was washing the dishes.

"I dont know if it's a personal matter but how'd you get that scar across your eye?" Finana asked.

"Oh? I've had it since I was little, my father hit me with a vase" Selen said like it was no big deal.

"Wait- what?" Finana said trying to see if she heard wrong.

"Mhm" Selen nodded.

"Oh..well I'm sorry" Finana mumbled.

"No worries, I dont really care" Selen said pulling the plug out.

"Is that so...I'm quite interested in how you met Elira and Shoto" Finana said handing Selen a towel.

"Is it just that you want to know our past?" Selen chuckled.

"If it isn't to much to ask" Finana sweatdropped.

"Of course not" Selen smiled at her as she put the towel away before sitting up on the bench.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

13 years earlier.
Selen: 10
Elira: 11
Shoto: 11

Screaming and yelling was heard outside a house, specifically known as Selen's. Shoto and Elira were outside on their porch and Shoto was hiding behind Elira.

"Come on, let's go this way" Elira whispered taking Shoto's hand.

Shoto nodded and followed behind Elira and they went to Selen's room window. Elira place Shoto on her shoulders so he could get into the window and help her up.

They both ended up getting into the room and found Selen sitting against her door holding on her eye.

"Hey! Selen? Are you okay?" Elira asked crouching down beside her.

"Selen, you okay?" Shoto mumbled leaning his upper body towards them both.

"G-guys? Whatre yous doing here!? Yous know if my father finds you her-"

"Shhh!" Elira said holding her finger up to her lip.

"Let's get you fixed up.." Shoto mumbled grabbing out some bandaids.

"Whatd he do to you?" Elira asked holding her hand.

"He..he hit me with a vase..." Selen mumbled sniffling.

"He what!?" Elira said.

"Sh!" Shoto said.

They then heard angry footsteps heading towards them.

"Get out of here!" Selen hurried them.

"Were not going anyw-"

"OI, KID WHOS IN THERE" Selen's father known as Kei.

"Go!" Selen said standing up and pushing them towards the window.

The door then broke down scaring the children, they all noticed he had a beer bottle in his hand and he reeked with alcohol.

Selen stood infront of them.

"W-WAIT DONT HURT THEM!" Selen pleaded.

Kei was about to smack Selen with the bottle he had but Shoto went and grabbed onto his arm and tried to grab it out of his hand.

"Let- go! You brat!" Kei said flinging Shoto into the wall hitting his head in the impact.

Shoto winced in pain and slowly sat up straight and looked to his side. A katana. He grabbed it and felt the sharp side to check if it was real, and it cut his finger so it's real.

He shook the blood of his finger and looked back over to see Elira get hit with the bottle, he stood up he was a bit unstable but he was able to stand straight.

He gulped and before Kei could go for another hit on Elira who was struggling to stand Shoto threw the Katana and it pierced through his chest area.

Elira and Selen slowly looked up when they heard Kei stop yelling at them, then they saw the Katana through him, they backed away quickly when Kei fell to the floor.

They looked over to Shoto to see him as shocked as they were.

"Shoto! Are you okay?" Elira asked.

Shoto hesitantly nodded before feeling his head and noticed blood dripping down.

"Are yous okay?" Shoto asked.

They both nodded.

"Let me go get the first aid kit real quick" Selen said running out of the room.

Shoto then leaned against the wall holding his head.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Elira asked crouching down beside him.

Not like she was any better, she also had blood trickling down her face.

"I'm fine..are you sure youre okay?" Shoto asked.

Elira nodded before sitting down next to him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few years earlier.
Selen: 5
Elira: 6
Shoto: 6

"Hey Shoto! Come here" Elira called over.

Shoto nodded and walked over to Elira.

"Do you hear that crying?" Elira asked him.

"I could hear it from where I was sitting..." Shoto mumbled.

"Oh, right eheh.." Elira chuckled awkwardly.

"Come on let's go!" Elira said grabbing his hand and they both ran to where the sobbing was heard.

They slowly crept towards the sound and they saw a person crying under a tree.

"Hello?" Elira softly whispered.

The person jumped and quickly looked at them.

"Ah- sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" Elira apologized by bowing.

The sobs from the person went quiet.

"I'm Elira! This is Shoto!" Elira introduced themselves.

Shoto gave a little wave since he was hiding behind Elira.

"What's yours?" Elira asked softly crouching down.

They mumbled something but they couldn't quite hear.

"What was that..?" Elira mumbled.

"My name...its..Selen.." Selen mumbled wiping her tears.

"Oooo! Pretty name!" Elira said.

"Thanks.." Selen mumbled.

"Do you know how to play tag?" Elira asked.

"Tag? Um..yes" Selen nodded.

"Well then! Tag! You're it!" Elira laughed tagging Selen then running away.

"H-huh- hey! I wasn't ready!" Selen said standing up.

Shoto also then ran away from Selen. They had a fun time together, they didnt even know it was nighttime.

"Do you guys have a place to stay?" Selen asked.

"Nope! We live outside" Elira grinned.

"Wait huh?" Selen asked tilting her head.

"Are yous siblings?" Selen asked.

"Uhh, I dont think so?" Elira said scratching the back of her head.

"Well he clings onto you like you're siblings you know? Just saying eheh!" Selen chuckled awkwardly.

"I guess you can consider us siblings yes!" Elira nodded.

"And you dont talk much" Selen mumbled.

"But that's okay!" Selen grinned.

"Are you Alright getting home?" Elira asked.

"Mhm!" Selen nodded.

"Do yous need food or anything?" Selen asked.

"Nope! We had food the day before yesterday!" Elira grinned.

"Huh-!? You know you're suppose to eat everyday and 3 or 2 times a day?" Selen explained.

"Oo~hhh~" Elira mumbled.

"Are yous sure you dont want to come with me?" Selen asked.

"Were fine! We'll see you tomorrow Selen!" Elira grinned waving before taking Shoto's hand and they slowly vanished out of Selen's sight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now a few years later.
Selen: 15
Elira: 16
Shoto: 16

"Behind you Shou!" Elira called out.

Shoto, who had stolen a famous person's briefcase because of money. He turned around and was instantly shot at.

"SHOTO!" Both Elira and Selen called out.

Elira slid under the person's legs she was fighting before shooting them, she ran to Shoto who was trying to stand properly, he then lost balance and toppled over.

Elira caught him and let him lay against her back. She winced in pain since she was cut over 10 times, she aimed her gun and shot the 2 people who fired at Shoto and she managed to kill them both.

But when she went to reload, empty.

"Shit." Elira scowled.

She picked up Shoto's katana and threw it to someone, but it was caught.

"Wha-" Elira said tilting her head to the side.

"ELIRA ITS THE COPS WE GOTTA GET OUT" Selen called out.

Elira looked up to where Selen was and Elira piggybacked Shoto but was stopped.

"Freeze." A female voice said.

Elira froze and turned around to see a girl around her height, pretty aswell.

"Put him down." She scowled.

"Then hand me the briefcase and them turn around with your arms up." She explained.

Elira looked at her before scoffing, she blitzed it down the stairs, taking the officer by surprise since Elira moved quick even tho she had extra weight to carry and shes injured badly.

The cop looked back over to where Selen was, gone.

"Hey!" Selen said dropping down.

"Here" Elira said handing her the briefcase.

Selen took it and they both carried on running to ground floor. They made it but were instantly stopped by surrounding police officers.

They looked around and they were surrounded, surrounded.

"Tsk." Elira clicked her tongue.

Selen held her hands up and well, Elira couldn't really but it was obvious she couldn't pull out any weapons.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back to the present.

"Then the police took us in..then blah, blah, blah, and that's how we ended up police offers really" Selen shrugged.

Finana stood there. Just, stood there not knowing how to comprehend what she was just told.

"Yeah but no use dwelling on the past, so what gives?" Selen shrugged.

"Mhm, I'm glad yous were able to go down the right path" Finana smiled.

"Mhm" Selen nodded.

"So you're the youngest?" Finana asked.

Selen nodded.

"That's funny, you act a lot more mature then the other 2" Finana joked.

"Ah- well always has to have the mother of the group you know" Selen joked.

Finana nodded before grabbing the dishes.

"Let's talk later, I have to go and take these" Finana said smiling at Selen.

"Mhm! Sure! You'll know where to find me" Selen grinned.

Finana nodded and walked off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: so that's what Finana was doing while the whole ass ambush was happening lmaoooo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 202 27
It's a ikesta story it might be bad and not good cause it's my first time making story and English is not my first language so I'm sorry if I made a...
7.6K 198 12
Inspired by "If I Can" By Cheese_Voxto. Mentioned NSFW ships for shits nad giggles -Voxto -LuShu -Psyborg(Uki Violeta Γ— Fulgur Ovid) -Ikesta -MY AU (...
106K 962 30
just little space MCYT oneshots I am doing underrated little space ships platonic kindβ™‘ request anyβ™‘ [REQUESTS are CLOSED] ‼️‼️DO NOT ADD TO BL / ROM...
4.8K 269 31
My Ship is Blue x Green x Red x Shadow x Vio. So I will be doing the parts and building up to the grand final(s). Also fun fact with five people you...