cardigan, a. butler

By tayl0rscardigan

𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁 (austin butler) (irl x social media) (simp4oliviar0drig0 Β©) HIGHEST RANKING #1 in austin bu... More

𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁
π‘ŠπΌπΎπΌπ‘ƒπΈπ·πΌπ΄
π‘†π‘‚π‘ˆπ‘π·π‘‡π‘…π΄πΆπΎ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thrity-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
act two
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred & one
one hundred & two
DISCLAIMER - pls read
one hundred & three
one hundred & four
one hundred & five
one hundred and six
one hundred & seven
one hundred & eight
one hundred & nine
one hundred & ten
one hundred & eleven
one hundred & twelve
one hundred & thirteen
one hundred & fourteen
one hundred & fifteen
one hundred & sixteen
one hundred & seventeen
one hundred & eighteen
one hundred & nineteen
NEW FANFIC
one hundred & twenty
one hundred & twenty-one
one hundred & twenty-two
one hundred & twenty-three
act three
one hundred & twenty-four
lets talk
one hundred & twenty-five
one hundred & twenty-six
one hundred & twenty-seven
one hundred & twenty-eight
one hundred & twenty-nine
one hundred & thirty
one hundred & thirty-one
one hundred & thirty-two
one hundred & thirty-three
one hundred & thirty-four
one hundred & thirty-five
one hundred & thirty-six
one hundred & thirty-seven
one hundred & thirty-eight
one hundred & thirty-nine
one hundred & forty
one hundred & forty-one
one hundred & forty-two
one hundred & forty-three
one hundred & forty-four
one hundred & forty-five
one hundred & forty-six
one hundred & forty-seven
one hundred & forty-eight
one hundred & forty-nine
one hundred & fifty
one hundred & fifty-one
one hundred & fifty-two
one hundred & fifty-three
one hundred & fifty-four
one hundred & fifty-five
one hundred & fifty-six
one hundred & fifty-seven
one hundred & fifty-eight
one hundred & fifty-nine
one hundred & sixty
one hundred & sixty-one
one hundred & sixty-two
one hundred & sixty-three
one hundred & sixty-four
one hundred & sixty-five
one hundred & sixty-six
one hundred & sixty-seven
one hundred & sixty-eight
one hundred & sixty-nine
one hundred & seventy
one hundred & seventy-one

fifty-nine

3.8K 115 70
By tayl0rscardigan

fifty-nine, home

elsie drove down the streets of new york as she neared closer and closer towards madison square garden.

harry was going to give the girl a tour of the venue before bringing her back to his dressing room so the two could catch up a bit before the show started.

austin, andrew and jackie would meet elsie there when the show started.

elsie was excited for the show to say the least. she hadn't seen harry perform live since his last tour and she missed seeing her friend in his element.

she found it quite comforting to see how relaxed and at home he felt as he performed for his fans.

he absolutely adored his fans and loved seeing their excitement when he performed.

elsie couldn't imagine harry being anywhere but on stage. he was perfect.

throughout his years with one direction, elsie could tell how much harry loved going on tour with the boys.

she loved watching them from backstage and getting to experience the entire tour with them.

it's what made her love touring.

seeing how happy the boys were made her fall in love with it.

she just wished they enjoyed it more than they did.

it hurt to see the boys suffer behind the scenes but what she didn't know was that she had kept the boys going when things got hard.

seeing how much elsie adored them and what they did have them the motivation to keep going and to perform to the best of their abilities.

they considered elsie as their little sister and never wanted to see the smile on her face fall.

they didn't want elsie to worry too much about them and would rather her enjoy the tour to get her mind off of her relationship with luke.

they had always put elsie first and she did the same for them.

they were her family and she couldn't imagine them not being in her life.

although elsie had a falling out with liam, she would be there for him if he needed her.

no matter what he had done, she would be there for him because he was her family for so many years.

our of all the boys, elsie always had a soft spot for harry and niall.

she considered them her fraternal brothers although she was a few years younger than the two.

harry had a very soft spot for elsie as did the rest of the boys.

they were able to be their kid selves with her and she made every stop on tour an adventure.

from running away from paul and goofing around with the stylists, she made them enjoy themselves.

which is what elsie hoped harry would do. enjoy himself as he toured around the world.

as she finally pulled into the venue, she parked her car and made her way towards the entrance harry had told her to enter through.

as she approached the entrance, she was met by harry's body guards, who immediately recognized the girl.

"hi elsie, right this way." one of them stated as he led her towards harry's dressing room.

within a few minutes, elsie had reached harry's dressing room and was met with her best friends green eyes.

"harry!" elsie exclaimed as she rushed towards harry and jumped into his arms as a laugh escaped past his lips.

"hi ellie bellie." he smiled as he held the girl in his arms.

"i can't believe you sold out madison square garden, harry." elsie gasped as they pulled away and shut the door behind them.

"i can't either. it feels surreal to say the least." he nodded as the two sat down on his couch.

"how does it feel to be back on tour?" she asked as she crossed her legs.

"it feels great, i missed this." he informed her.

"i missed seeing you perform. which reminds me, do you seriously want me to be on your album?"

"of course i do, elsie. my album is called harry's house and i feel lost at home when we're together."

elsie smiled before pulling her best friend into a hug.

"i'd love to be a part of it, harry." elsie whispered causing harry to smile as he hugged her back.

"i'm glad. i couldn't imagine anyone else being on this album."

"how many songs will i be featured on?"

"two. both of which are the most emotional songs on the album." harry informed her.

"i can't wait. have you gotten most of the writing done for it?"

"yeah but i have a few verses that we could work on before i leave for my next stop."

"sounds good. how about you give me a tour before we start working on the songs?" she suggested.

"of course, come on, i'll show you around." harry smiled before the two made their way out of his dressing room.

"so, how are you and austin? do i have to give him a stern talking to?" harry remarked causing elsie to roll her eyes at his antics.

"we're fine and no. we've actually decided to move in together." elsie smiled excitedly.

"congratulations, elsie. i'm happy for you." harry smiled as the two walked side by side.

"thank you, harry. jackie was a bit upset about me moving out but she's happy for me."

"i can't imagine what jackie would do without you there to keep her entertained." harry remarked causing elsie to laugh.

"probably have sex everywhere and anywhere in the apartment once i've moved out." elsie joked causing harry to scrunch his face up with disgust.

"i kid you not, everytime i have went out, i worry that i'll walk in on her and andrew having sex." elsie chuckled.

"i wouldn't put it past them. those two can hardly keep their hands to themselves."

"i swear, everytime andrew was over at the apartment, they were either cuddling or touching and it was really annoying seeing them all cuddled up on the couch when austin was in australia."

"now you don't have to worry about that since the two of you are moving in together." harry told her with a smile.

"thank god. it's about time we spend a good amount of time together without anything getting in the way." elsie smiled before harry led her towards the center of the stadium.

"jesus, this is way bigger than what i remembered." elsie remarked as she stared at the arena in awe.

"i say that everytime i come back here. i honestly can't believe it's sold out." harry told her.

"you'll do amazing tonight, harry. you always do." elsie smiled before she wrapped an arm around her best friends waist.

"now, can we get something to eat? i'm quite hungry." elsie remarked causing harry to laugh.

"come on, let's get you something to eat." harry retorted before he led the girl out of the arena and back towards his dressing room.

KAIAGERBER just send you a message!

KAIAGERBER
hi austin! i'm in new york for the
weekend if you'd like to grab some coffee

BELLA'S CORNER

bumpy roads ahead

sorry not sorry

harry and elsie >>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 32 30
The one where 'famous' boys fall for fans who've already fallen for them years ago.
61K 4.3K 102
Prepare yourself for; Major feels A lot of laughter Truthness Hotness Luke Hemmings Calum Hood Michael Clifford Ashton Irwin Harry Styles Liam Payne...
211 3 22
In which Harry gets a DM from his favorite member of 5SOS, Luke Hemmings