addiction (OITNB// nicky nich...

Від nickys_slt

luna barlowe is a new inmate at litchfeild's minimum security womens prison. she's in for carrying drugs, she... Більше

before chapter info!!
1
2
3
5
6
7

4

406 9 3
Від nickys_slt

the womens prison was now at yard time, so the prison was basically empty. i sat in my bed reading a book, i was the only girl in the cubicle.

                              ————-

"how do i get a girl to like me?" nicky asked

"your basically a god at that, you sleep with everyone." alex responded

"yeah, that's just a hookup. but i want a relationship with a specific girl."

"with luna?"

"yeah, with luna. she's cute, don't you think?"

"yeah, i guess so. but im with piper so i don't really get to say anything."

"so... how do i do it?"

"just tell her nichols. i'm sure she likes you to."

"you think so?...."

                                 —————-

honestly, prison really got to me. i fell hard into my addiction, i was high most times but i was good at hiding it.... even from nichols. and we all know she likes heroin.

i hated that i needed oxy to not feel sick. i hated that i had an addiction,  i hated that i did this to myself. i've tried getting clean but i always end up relapsing.

i took a few pills before nicky came and sat in my cube. i looked at her confused.

"what're you doing? you can't be in here." i told her

"i was thinking...." she led on

"about what?"

"how we're friends. you get to call me nicky."

"us? i didn't know we were friends."

"we are, we have been since i gave you the tylenol."

"hm. seems fair." i shrug and i look up at the ceiling

"give me a chance."

i turnt my head to look at her "what are you talking about?"

"date me. give me a chance."

"really?"

"i'm being serious.."

i smiled at her, placing a small kiss on her soft lips, i cupped her face with both hands and i kissed her again, she put her hands under my top and held my waist.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

849K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

446K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
175K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
334K 12.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...