No mercy

By carsyn_pan

Lily moskoiwitz is a 8th grade girl who goes to west valley middle school there's a new kid Kenny who has alr... More

New boy
Gym class
The fight
Principles office
Trouble
The arguement
Cobra kai
Cobra kai pt 2
Training
Where have you been
The tour
A/N pls read
The drive in movie
Quiting
The talk
Guilt
Your dead to me
Every things wrong
Demetri
Out of line
A/N
OMG
Suspended again
Lets start over

Just talk to me

213 2 3
By carsyn_pan

Lily's pov

I find demetri and Miguel "I'm back" I say smiling we play for a couple more hours when we get ready to leave i see Kenny "you guys go to the car I will meet you there" they both nod I walk toward Kenny "Kenny can we talk" I ask he ignores me "listen I'm just trying to protect you my brother when he went to cobra Kai became some phyco and I don't want the same to happen to you" I say he still ignores me "Kenny just talk to me please" I plead "just go away" he says I nod and walk away.

*Kenny's pov*

I can't stop thinking about what lily told me about kenny so I decide to talk to him "Kenny we need to talk" I say he faces me "I talked to lily in the girls bathroom she told me what you said to her" I say "what about it" he says "why would you say that she trying to protect you" I say "are you seriously sticking up for a girl who betrayed us" Kenny says "no I'm standing up for a sweet girl who did  nothing wrong" I say Kenny scoffs "whatever talk to me when you minds all straight" he says I feel like quitting cobra Kai but I can't the tournament is coming up and I need to be there for the girls devision yes we have piper but we need more than one girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 19.2K 52
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
602K 32.1K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
778K 39.5K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...