Trouble

Lily's pov

I was deep in thought Eli left to go to miyagi-do  I was interrupted by my mom yelling "Lilly grace moskowitz" I new I was in trouble I go down stairs and see mom beyond pissed "what the heck Lilly you broke Sophias  nose your lucky her mom didn't press charges" she says "what the heck where you thinking" she says "they where talking bad about me" I say "ok so you didn't think you ask them to stop" mom says "I have asked them to stop all the time but over and over but they won't so they had to learn their Lesson I had to show them I'm not the one they want to mess around with" I scream "my god Lilly what's with this attitude" she yells "there's nothing wrong with me those bitches had to learn there lesson and I happily thought  them so sorry for sticking up for myself" I scream "your just like your father you know that right" my mom says I just stay quit me and Eli's dad was a drunk who would abuse me,him,and mom i till one day I called the cops and he was out on death row I start to tear up "w-why would you say that" I say running back upstairs shutting my door crying in my bed what if it is true what if I grow up to be some drunk. No don't think that I won't be I made a mistake that's it.