Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

Your biggest Fan ...

4.4K 170 15
By mrskimkookie

@ kim.jk
I'm Kim now ..

20k♥️ 15k 💬  5 April 2020

"Soo, today is again 5th April but the year is different. Yess, today is taekook day. And the whole social media is jamming with taekook only. Yes, the power couple of korea.

The day they got married. The day is our pride of korea. The greatest artist Jeon Jungkook turned Kim Jungkook. The day he posted on twitter that he is Kim now."

The interviewer said with full energy and in the background on the big screen. We can see how #taekook is trending on top with lots more hashtags and fans wishing them their marriage anniversary.

"Soo, as today is taekook day. Let's hear their love story from them only and for this... I would like to welcome the power couple of Korea MR. KIM TAEHYUNG AND MR. KIM JUNGKOOK. "

Here taekook bowed to the camera with a smile on their face and came to sit on their chair.

" Soo, first of all Happy anniversary to the best couple and power couple "

" Thank you so much"

" I really wish to have a relationship like you guys . You guys are great. You both fought with all problems together and never left each other. "

Taekook smiled and held each other hand and Jungkook said,

" Well, Relationships like us.. no one can have.. because for that you need a fan like him . "

" And idols like him . "

" Is it true that he was your fan? "

" What do you mean by 'was'? I'm still his biggest fan.. still the biggest fan of Kim Jungkook."

" Yess, my biggest fan and my bestest manager. ".
Both look in each other's eyes with so much love, making millions of people look at them with adorable eyes.

"Ahh... I'm feeling so single.."

Taekook laughed a little at the interviewer and then the interviewer asked the main question.

"Can you guys tell us your love story? We wanna hear from you guys.."

And here both smiled at the memories and  started saying it..

....

3 YEARS AGO...

"Ah... I need to leave university in half today, or else I won't be able to attain a concert."

He said and opened his phone to see time and that's when he saw his own wallpaper and got a beautiful smile on his face.

"Why are you such a beautiful kookie? Your beautiful bunny smile always makes me love you more and more. How lucky are your fans who get to see you in your all concerts and even get to see you from near in fan meet.

I wish I could see you from that near one day in the fan meet. But still I'm happy because at least you are doing a free concert and at last I'll be able to attain.

I have already got tickets but my bad that I didn't get a stage near the seat."

He said with pout but then smiled at the thought that today he is going to see his crush, his bias , his idol , and his first love and his one side love in real life.

Kim Taehyung, a normal boy comes from a middle-class family, parents live in Daegu and he is studying in Seoul and even doing a night shift job.

He loves Jungkook from Jungkook's debut. But because of financial issues he doesn't have much mereche and never attains any concerts.

But recently Jungkook announced a free concert and luckily Taehyung got a seat. Though it's not near the stage, he is happy.

....

Jungkook is on a flight back to Seoul from Gwangju after finishing his shoot there. He is sooo much excited for today's concert that he can't even sleep in flight though he is hella tired.

He loves his army a lot. Only he knows how much he requested the Bang Pd-nim to do a free concert for his fans.

Jungkook came from a middle-class family, he debuted  when he was just 16 years old and now he is 22 years old and has become Korea's pride and best singer in the whole world. But still this man is so down to earth, he is such a sweet and gentleman that makes him sooo perfect and always most wanted between girls even boys.

His dad died when he was young, the only family he has right now is his mom and he love is mom equally how he loves his fans because these two are the reason he is here today.

"Ladies and gentlemen, SkyTrax welcomes you to Seoul Korea. The local time is 1:00 PM. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate. "

Jungkook is so excited, he is going to perform in two hours in front of his love. His only love is his fans.

After something like fifteen minutes, the door opens and Jungkook steps on Seoul kand again after a week, his car is ready to take him directly to the stadium to get prepared.

They were thirty minutes away from stadium when Jungkook phone ring, showing the mom♥️ as caller id. He picked the call with a smile but soon it faded away.

"Hello, sir Jungkook is it you?"

"Yes, Julie (jk's mom caretaker) what happened? Why do you sound so exhausted? "

" Sir, Mrs. Jeon. She had a heart attack. Please come fast to City hospital. We just admitted her"

" I'll be there in fifteen minutes "

Jungkook took a deep breath. He has to choose between his mom and fans. Of course he's gonna choose his mom. He called his manager saying that announce about dely. Well, he thought to choose both.

......

Jungkook came running to the hospital and went to Julie.

" Don't worry sir. She is in ICU. The doctor said nothing to worry but because of her age and weak health the operation is gonna take time. "

Jungkook nodded and sat there. He is worried hell for his mom. It's good he owns this hospital so he doesn't need to deal with paparazzi and any media.

.....

It's 3 in the afternoon and summer is showing its power, The army is waiting for Jungkook in the stadium so excited for the concert. Taehyung is soo ready with his army bomb, that he brought by skipping the meal of the week and just adjusting with the free food donation centre.

He can't ask his parents for money because he doesn't like to do it. And they surely will be disappointed if they get to know that their son chose an army bomb on food.

Soon the silence took over the whole stadium when they heard footsteps. But in two minutes only all got disappointed when they saw the Jungkook manager instead of Jungkook.

"I know you all are waiting for Jungkook but I'm so sorry to say this but the show is delayed for an hour and the whole company is sorry for this inconvenience but Mr. Jeon Jungkook had some issues. I hope being his best fans you all will understand. "

All were sad but they decided to wait. For this one hour delay and making his fans wait he is soo in guilt soo to make his heart light. He told the manager to make all the food free there. He will pay for everything they eat or drink there.

......

4:00 PM
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5:30 PM.
.
.
.
.
6.15 PM.

Everyone is still waiting for Jungkook and they are a little angry too. It's been 3 hours but still jungkook didn't come. Haters took the best chance to say shit about Jungkook.

Here some went away thinking the show is not going to happen, as who will do the show for free . It's just to prank us.

....

Here Jungkook is still sitting outside the ICU and looking at his mom in bed with teary eyes. He just wants to hug his mom right now. He doesn't care about anything right now except the lady who is on a stretcher right now.

His phone is ringing for hours, he has thousands of miss calls but does he care? He just wants his mom to be okay right now.

.....

7:15

Here all fans left the place thinking that concerts are not going to happen now. They all just got fooled by their idol. The whole social media is cursing jungkook.

Even so many fans are cursing and hating Jungkook for doing this. They really thought Jungkook cared about them but saw he literally forgot them. Here the whole stadium is empty and the jungkook manager is seeing it with sad eyes.

He knows Jungkook is going to be so sad by looking at this empty stadium.

.....

At the hospital jungkook is relieved now after knowing his mom is okay but still unconscious. He thought about going to a concert now.

He saw his phone and got to know that...

He fucked up.

......

He parked his car and directly ran on stage, his steps on the wooden stage are echoing in the whole stadium. Here he is looking at an empty dark stadium with teary eyes.

His dream of doing a free concert just scattered in front of his eyes. His heart is broken. His heart was just clenched by the thought of the army. How sad they would be right now. How much they suffer because of him. How disappointed they are with him. He failed to be the best idol for his army. He broke his army trust.

He is crying hard.. but...

But...

But the person who is still sitting in the stadium, who falls asleep while waiting. A person who still believes that Jungkook will come and he will never break an army heart.

That person woke up from his sleep in footsteps. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook on stage, The small light on stage clearly says it's jungkook. That person got the biggest smile on his face.

He quickly took his army bomb and turned on the light and waved it high to cheer up his idol.

"GO ON JUNGKOOK YOU CAN DO IT..."

that person screams the lungs out of him and gets the attention of the boy on stage.

Jungkook is shocked to see the only army bomb that is waving so high and fast in the last row. He smiled a little and told his guards to bring that person.

"Hobi hyung, can you please tell everyone to get on their job and turn on all the stadium lights."

"But koo"

"No hyung, go do it... I'm going to do a concert. I'm gonna do it for this one person"

Hobi smiles by seeing Jungkook's big bunny smile because of that one army. He is soo thankful to that army for making his kookie this happy and believing in kookie.

.....

There that boy came with guards all confused. He thought they were gonna kick him out because of being alone here and screaming but guess what?

They made him sit on VIP seats and whole stadium lights turned on. They fire crackers making the beautiful night sky more beautiful. The purple light covers the whole stadium.

Jungkook enters and gives his famous bunny smile to that army and starts singing the beautiful song that he specially dedicated to that boy who is looking at Jungkook with heart sparkling eyes. He can't believe it's real.

Jungkook specially sang the song which still didn't realise just for him.

Guards brought food for him. True, he is hella hungry. He didn't eat anything from 2:30 AM. But still he put the food aside and screamed and cheered up Jungkook. When Jungkook noticed it, he was soo much grateful to have fans like this.

The whole concert went perfectly, the army who were outside, about to go. They all tried to come inside after hearing that the concert started but the guards didn't allow them.

As Jungkook held this just for his one, now special fan.

......

Jungkook is sitting in the changing room getting changed to go with a big smile. He is still thinking about that one fan and his amazing face. For a minute jungkook thought that this person is also some idol.

"Sir, that boy is here.."

Jungkook stood up excitedly and went out to see that boy standing there nervously and looking at Jungkook, like he got frozen there just by seeing jungkook this much close in real.

"Hello umm .."

Jungkook got no response, just that boy is looking at him like he got lost in those beautiful Bambi eyes.

Jungkook blushes a little under his gaze and he slightly shakes him, making him come out of this world.

"Umm... Hii.. Mr. Umm"

"Taehyung... My name is Taehyung and hello too".

Though Jungkook just hear this voice but fuck, how deep and manly this voice is. He is sure this man can be an idol too. He is perfect in everything.

Both smile at each other, don't know what to speak. That's when Jungkook heard the grumbling sound from Taehyung Tummy. Only Taehyung knows how much he is embraced.

Jungkook smiled a little but soon he got worried, this boy was hungry and that was also because of him. He quickly asked,

"Wanna have dinner together?"

Taehyung wants to confirm right now that he is not dreaming. Because in his whole fucking life he never thought that his idol will ask him for dinner together. 

He nodded his yes in positive and showed his big boxy smile, filling Jungkook's heart with so much happiness.

......

Here both are sitting in the best hotel of Seoul and Taehyung looking everywhere like he is just a 2 year old kid.

Jungkook smiled at the handsome lad in front of him, he knows that this boy is different and this difference is doing something to him.

Both had a very great dinner together with laughs and some blush.

......

PRESENT TIME...

"So, after that koo asked to exchange phone numbers.. and I was beyond this world. Because imagine your one sided love, your idol asks for your number?"

Jungkook laughed a little and said,

"Yupp and after that we become good friends. We talked the whole day and so many times we went on long drives, even little vacations together and we became each other's food partner "

Taehyung laughed at this and continued,

" Yes, we always eat together. After sometime we understand our feelings and I propose to him "

" Yess, after one year of our meet. On our first friendship anniversary he proposed to me? "

" To be his lover? "

The interviewer asked and Jungkook shook his head as no and said,

" He directly proposed to me to be his husband. And who am I to say no. "

Both hold hands and say,

" After that we got married and it was not a grand wedding, only close ones invited and then I posted on twitter and today it's 2 years of our marriage. "

Everyone who heard their love story, their heart filled with love for these two.

Taehyung smiled and said,

" And today is our anniversary. My bunny gave me the best gift. "

He said and put his hand on Jungkook tummy making that little bunny all shy shy.

" What!!?? Don't tell me.."

"Yess... We are going to be parents"

Everyone who was watching this broke into tears. The tears of happiness.

......

Jungkook standing on the balcony looking at the beautiful moon and recalling all their memories with his lovely hubby. A boy who never let tears came in his eyes.

The boy who treats him like a prince. A boy who did everything for him. A boy whose first priority is always jungkook. A boy who always trusts Jungkook, no matter what. A boy who always stands with jungkook in his ups and downs. A boy who loves him so unconditionally.

Yes, it's Taehyung for whom jungkook can die too.

He was in his thoughts when he felt a pair of hands work around his small waist. He smiled because he know this hands.

He leaned back at Taehyung's chest, listening to the best melody.

"What is my bunny thinking?"

"About us.. how we came so far.."

"Oww.. it's not even that far. We still have to make 5 kids and then grow old with them. We even have to do a world tour together. It's still half"

Jungkook giggled at his hubby's cuteness and peaked his lips and said,

" Happy anniversary hubby. Thank you for making my life so beautiful. "

" Happy anniversary to my prince , thank you for coming in my life to make me feel love. "

" I love you so much my best fan"

" I love you too my best idol."

And here both shared a beautiful kiss, under the calm moon who witnessed their love and the whole sky blessed them with the most happiest future .

And the best fan boy got his idol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 181 7
It's a bunch of submissive/ bottom kook oneshots, feel free to request one shots I'll do it right away. Story contains : ➺Fluff ➺Romance ➺angst(happy...
28.4K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
203K 4.8K 74
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ If you don't feel comfortable, don't read it. 2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt
169K 4.8K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...