roman & julious- mason thames

Da deelynn08

hanna sturniolo and mason thames have always been eachothers celebrity crush. when hanna gets casted in the s... Altro

background information!
โ€ขthe post that started it all ๐Ÿ“ฑ
โ€ขeggs ๐Ÿณ
โ€ขthe dm ๐Ÿ’Œ
โ€ขsleepovers and beaches ๐ŸŒŠ
โ€ขi got her number โ˜Ž๏ธ
โ€ขthe groupchat๐Ÿ“ฑ
โ€ขfamily and friends ๐Ÿซ‚
โ€ขheart attack ๐Ÿซ€
โ€ขthe email ๐Ÿ“ง
โ€ข heart warming ๐ŸคŽ
โ€ข the date ๐Ÿฅค
โ€ข best of times ๐Ÿฐ
โ€ข you didnt deny it ๐Ÿคซ
โ€ข i need to tell you something ๐Ÿ‘ฅ
โ€ข YOU DID WHAT ๐Ÿคญ
โ€ข saying goodbye ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
โ€ข heart eyes ๐Ÿ’“
โ€ข you don't like me anymore? ๐Ÿคฅ
โ€ข bye babydoll ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
โ€ข you're next ๐Ÿซข
โ€ข i didnt throw it ๐Ÿ˜…
isnt a real chapter
โ€ข maybe it was a mistake

โ€ข she needs you ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿผ

5.4K 90 205
Da deelynn08

this mentions the process of a panic attack. don't read if you are sensitive to this :))

hanna was beginning to do so well. she went a whole day without remembering her past. she was proud of herself.

she was bored, the house to herself again. she decided she wanted to go live. she walked into the kitchen and she went onto instagram and clicked the live button.

*in the live*

"hi guys" hanna smiled and waved. "i don't really know how to make these things not awkward so i might have someone join" she looked at the chat. "hi jodi! how are you" she said. "how are you guys" she furrowed her brows. she was staring at the chat looking for questions.

walker.scobell 🔵 joined

"walker!!" she said excitedly.

walker.scobell 🔵 i'm going to request to join let me in

hanna read his comment and then clicked on the requests. she tapped the accept button and walker popped up on the screen. "hi walker, how's it going" hanna raised her eyebrows. "it's going pretty good actually, not much is happening, what about you?" he asked while looking at hanna. "that's good and yeah same. i hung out with mason and maddy yesterday. that went well but besides that nothing is going on." hanna smiled at her friend. "that's good! i'm glad" he smiled as hanna looked at the chat.

leenamariee is walker british?
karelynn_ when are you filming black phone
masonthamesofficial 🔵 joined

"hi mason!" hanna smiled. she read more of the chats. "someone just asked if you're british walker" hanna giggled. "um" walker repositioned himself "walker are you british" hanna laughed. "uhhhhhhh" walker nodded his head "yeah" his voice raspy. "fun fact" hanna smiled.

tristanpravong 🔵 joined
official_miguelcazarezmora 🔵 joined
madeleinemcgraw 🔵 joined

"when am i filming black phone?" hanna read off the chat. "oh wow, hi guys" hanna laughed. "uhhhh i fly into wilmington on september 13th" hanna replied. "oh wow. that's really soon" walker added "yeah i know but i'm excited"

masonthamesofficial 🔵 it's going to be really fun!
official_miguelcazarezmora 🔵 can't wait 🔥🔥
madeleinemcgraw 🔵 so excited to work with you!
brady_hepner 🔵 i'm ready for it!

she did a cheesy grin and looked at the chat. "yes it's going to be extremely fun!" "and omg yes im excited to work with you all" she said. "im excited for you! also, hanna it's very quiet there are your brothers gone?" walker pushed his eyebrows together. "um yeah they are, they went out to film i think and my mom and dad are at this place they've been wanting to go to." hanna nodded her head. "they're filming during the day? that's strange" walker looked confused. "yeah i know. i don't remember what they're filming but they've been gone a lot lately" hanna said with her eyebrows raised. they looked at the chat.

ihateeveryone_ they're probably gone because they don't like u they don't want to be around u 🤣 u should be used to that right?
tristanpravong 🔵 dude? let's not
masonthamesofficial 🔵 wtf?
madeleinemcgraw 🔵 Um
official_miguelcazarezmora 🔵 What the actual fuck?
brady_hepner 🔵 now why would you say that?

walker read the comment and quickly put his gaze onto hanna. i really hope she didn't see that he thought. walker was kinda mad that the cast replied to the comment because it drew more attention but he was also glad they cared enough to speak up. hanna's face dropped and it went white, like she had seen a ghost. walker noticed her eyes were starting to get glassy. "um i think i'm going to get off of here now. thank you for joining walker. i'll talk to you later" hanna's voice cracked. "okay yeah that's fine. talk to you later"

hanna ended the live. memories of her birth parents came flooding through. "YOURE A MISTAKE. WE NEVER WANTED YOU" "WE HATE YOU!" "CANT YOU EVER JUST LEAVE US ALONE. WE DONT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU" she was practically in the moment all over again.

she flinched at the thought of what happened after that. hanna felt weak. she was sobbing uncontrollably. her body getting weaker with time.

her body was starting to get hot, her legs starting to feel like they couldn't hold her up. she had a tight grip on her phone. she slid down the island and onto the floor.

her vision was starting to become blurry. her face was wet with tears she didn't know came out. her body, shaking so intensely. her teeth chattering with choked up sobs pouring out between them.

she started hyperventilating. she had never gone through this alone before. she was scared. she was so big yet so small. she was stuck there. no one was there. she didn't even have the strength to move her head. how was she going to do this.

her phone screen kept lighting up. she saw it out of the corner of her eye. she tried to turn her head slowly. they were text messages. she didn't feel strong enough to answer them. she couldn't pick it up. her arms were limp. she lost feeling in her body.

she tried to breathe in and out like nick told her all those times but it wasn't working. she couldn't think properly, her heart racing, her head pounding. she couldn't do it.

she sat there for what felt like hours. she was starting to lose hope. her vision went black for a couple seconds. she flinched when her vision came back. im going to die. this seemed to be the only thought she was able to hear.

she forced herself to try and get help. her eyes were wide, trying to see her screen. she clicked on nicks number and called him.

it rang for a couple seconds. "hey hanna what's up" nick sounded confused. "im...i- i need help" hanna said through choked sobs. nick had the call on speaker. chris and matt looked at the phone with worried faces. "hanna are you okay? what happened" nicks voice slightly higher. "please just come home" hanna could barely speak. her words were whispers. her brothers all looked at eachother with fear. "okay hanna we're coming home right now okay. we will be there soon" hanna hung up the phone.

matt drove away from where they were. he was practically speeding. "what is going on" chris asked concerned. "i think she's having a panic attack" he bit the inside of his cheek. "she hasn't had one of those in so long though." matt looked at nick through the rear view mirror. "i know which is why we need to hurry" nick yelled.

they got to their house after 3 minutes. they weren't that far. nick burst through the door, chris and matt behind him. "hanna where are you" he started looking around the house. chris walked towards the kitchen. "guys kitchen" chris said going over to hanna. he started to tear up. he hasn't seen her like this in so long. she looks so small.

nick and matt came rushing into the kitchen. "hanna you need to breathe. calm down" nick said. he was scared to touch her. "i- im going to die" hanna sobbed. she could hardly breathe.

hanna's words caused her brothers hearts to shatter. they were all almost crying. "you are not going to die. you are going to be okay" chris told the girl in front of him.

nothing was working. "i'm going to die. i cant breathe" she took a long time to finish the sentence. her voice was small. they couldn't help her and they felt horrible. "walker" hanna managed to get out. her voice still in whispers. matt looked at nick confused. "oh my god. walker."

nick got up and called hanna's friend. he picked up immediately. "walker i'm so sorry for calling but hanna needs you. we can't help. we don't know what to do" nicks voice cracking. "okay. i'll be there very soon" walker hung up and told his mom what happened. she rushed him to hanna's house.

he got there very quick. he ran to the house and knocked on the door. nick opened it immediately. "she's in the kitchen" nick told him.

walker rushed to the kitchen. he turned the corner and saw her. he swallowed the lump in his throat and went over to her. matt and chris backed away to give them space.

"hi hanna. it's walker. i'm here with you now" he grabbed hanna's hands. "you are safe, this will be over soon okay?" he rubbed the top of her hands with his thumbs. hanna nodded at him.

"do you want to go to the living room?" walker looked at hanna with worried eyes. she nodded at him. walker allowed hanna to wrap around his body. he carefully stood up, picking her up with him.

with hanna sobbing on walker, it caused his heart to break. "you're going to be okay han. we aren't leaving. we are here for you" he said sitting her on the couch. she was trying to talk but couldn't. "you don't need to talk hanna. you're okay."

"hot" hanna managed to get out. "are you wearing a shirt under this hoodie hanna?" walker furrowed his eyebrows. she nodded at him. "okay i'm going to take it off of you okay. can you raise your arms for me?"

she raised her arms as far as she could. walker took the hoodie off and set it beside her. "is that better?" she nodded in response. he asked nick to turn the fan on for her. it kicked on pretty quick. "okay hanna. you're doing great. this will be over. you're going to be okay."

he rubbed the sides of her arms. "i need you to look at me in the eyes hanna. can you do that for me?" she nodded and looked at walker. "okay hanna. now can you tell me what color my eyes are?" her chocked up sobs filled the room. "blue" she said. her voice was louder this time.

"good job hanna. you're doing good." walker smiled. "what color is my shirt?" "black" she was beginning to breathe a little bit better. "good! you're right." "what color is my hair" "ginger" she slightly giggled. "okay guys she's starting to come back" he told her brothers smiling who were standing there watching.

they nodded at him and began observing.

"okay. we're almost there hanna!" walker grabbed her face gently and wiped her tears. "what is my name hanna?" walker sat there for a couple seconds. he got worried. "skywalker" she got a full laugh out. walker let out a breath of relief.

"very good hanna. i'm proud of you." walkers shoulders fell down. "i'm sorry for worrying you guys. i shouldn't have done that. i was a baby." hanna was still breathing heavy.

walker looked at her with a confused face. "hanna. listen to me." he said grabbing her face. "you do not need to apologize for this. you couldn't control it. you're young. you shouldn't be expected to handle it on your own. you were not being a baby either. that person was real stupid to say that. you are not in the wrong here" walker rubbed hanna's cheeks with his thumbs.

walker pulled hanna close to him. her head on his stomach and her arms wrapped around his waist. he hugged her head. "thank you walker. i love you so much." hanna hiccuped. "anytime hanna. i love you."

nick, matt, and chris were all almost crying from the sight of their sister like that. they let walker and hanna have their moment. they walked to the kitchen and talked. "what person were they talking about" matt looked confused.

"i'll go on instagram. someone had to have posted something." nick walked over to his brothers and scrolled on instagram. he found a screen recording of the live. all of their faces dropped. they felt guilty for not being there.

hanna and walker walked into the kitchen. matt immediately hugged his sister. he rested his head on hers and squeezed her. she hugged him back. walker grabbed a glass of water for hanna and set it down next to him. each brother took a turn hugging her. "i'm sorry for worrying you guys. and thank you for being here for me"

"of course hanna and don't be sorry". they all agreed. hanna took a drink of water and layed her head on walkers shoulder. he wrapped his arm around and rubbed her arm.

"you have a lot of texts. you might want to let them know you're okay." walker told her. "can you please. i don't want to think about it right now. tell them i'm fine i just had a panic attack" she looked up at him. "of course. and okay"

walker grabbed her phone and answered the texts.

💬💬💬
imessage
🎬📞
mason :)
brady
president tristan 🫡
miguel 🔥
maddy <3
jacob
—————————————

maddy <3
are you okay hanna?

mason :)
we are worried about you.
|
what that person said isn't okay

brady
i hope she's okay. 

president tristan 🫡
i texted her but she hasn't responded. any of you?

miguel 🔥
she hasn't responded. i didn't spam her though. i figured if she didn't answer the first time she wouldn't the second.

jacob
yeah same

mason :)
i texted her once but yeah me too. i would've spammed but i didn't want to overstep

maddy <3
i really hope she's okay.

me
hi guys it's walker. hanna wanted me to text you guys and let you know what happened. she is okay now. she had a panic attack. thank you for caring

mason :)
thank you for helping her, and no worries

miguel 🔥
i'm glad she's okay

maddy <3
me too. thank you for helping and letting us know

brady
glad she's ok

jacob
glad she's safe 🙏🏼🙏🏼

president tristan 🫡
glad she's good now!
read by all

-
walker left the private text messages on read. he told the group so he figured that was good enough. he put hanna's phone down. "i texted the groupchat for you. they're glad you're okay"

"thank you walker." hanna took a sip of water. "do you want to watch clueless? your favorite?" walker offered. "umm duhhh" hanna chuckled.

she was still a little bit weak so walker stayed close by her. hanna leaned on his arm and they sat on the couch. she grabbed a pillow and put it on walkers legs. she layed down and he turned on clueless. he rested his hands on her head.

walker was her biggest comfort. they relied on each other. they may bicker but walker was her best friend, he was her life. they both loved eachother so much. (this is why walker was being so nice a couple chapters ago!!)

walker and hanna spent the rest of the evening together. her brothers joined for a little bit. they all watched hanna's comfort movies and ate her favorite snacks.

hanna was beyond grateful for her friends and family.

a/n
i hope i wrote this well. i wanted to include hanna's trauma a little bit and the relationship between her and walker and how well they know each other. i really like how walker was able to calm hanna down and knew when she was getting better. this chapter made my heart face a couple times. i feel so bad for hanna but i'm glad she has good friends and family :))

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

78.1K 1.5K 28
o. ๐—–๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—•๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› โ€ข ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽin which, tristan and his ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ...
139K 1.6K 18
Olivia is a famous actress and YouTuber. She's mostly known for her roles in Euphoria and Stranger Things movies. She got casted in The Black Phone m...
15.3K 233 13
ห—หห‹๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก! 'หŽห— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… :...
56.1K 1.2K 34
โ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš๐ŸŽ€หšโ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š๐˜ ----- by qtpoppy (mason thames x fem oc) Started June 29 2023 Ended March 17 2024 ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘บ