๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐„๐’๐’๐Ž๐‘

By -loadsalove-

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐– ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐–ป ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž .
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | "๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข"
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | "๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?"
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | "๐–๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐”๐ง๐œ"
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | "๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž"
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | "๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ "
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
NEW BOOK

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

13.6K 729 185
By -loadsalove-

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

"I GET SO WEAK IN THE KNEES," Amani heard Aurora loudly sing along to the r & b song that was blasting from the radio while his head was laid on the car door.

At the moment Aurora and Amani were on the road, heading somewhere that Amani had no idea where it was, and all Amani could do was beat himself up about the fact that he still hadn't told Aurora the information.

It wasn't like he hadn't tried to tell her because he did multiple times but it was like the universe didn't want him too since every time he tried, something always stopped him.

Not today though. Instead of something it was someone and that someone was Aurora. He tried telling her at the end of class when it was only the two of them but she stopped him by telling him that she wanted to take him somewhere special.

That made Amani forget about what he was going to say since he didn't want to make Aurora upset and because he wanted to enjoy the last good moments with Aurora before all hell broke loose.

"Papa you okay," Aurora questioned, making Amani sit up in his seat and change his mood because he didn't want to make it look like he didn't want to be with Aurora at the moment.

"Yea I'm good," he said, grabbing her hand in his hand before intertwining their fingers, their hands feeling like they perfectly fit inside of each other after he did that.

"Okay just making sure cause you looked a little upset," Aurora stated as they pulled into a parking lot that sat right in front of a beach.

This made Amani question why they were there and that question was soon answered when they pulled into a parking spot inside of the empty parking lot, letting him see a table that sat a couple of feet away from the water.

He also saw that there was something that looked like a bed on the sand, it being covered by white canopy sheets. That was the only thing that he could see from where he was but he knew that there would be more.

"Mami you did all this for us," Amani questioned, surprised that Aurora planned out a date for them, an extra one at that.

Normally he would plan out the dates and pay for them, them not being as expensive as what Aurora did, so getting this type of treatment from his woman had Amani in shock a little bit.

"I did baby. I noticed you've been down a little lately so I wanted to take you somewhere so that you wouldn't be stressed or worried about anything," Aurora said, smiling at Amani which made him want to shed a couple of tears.

He didn't though and instead reached over the console and gently grabbed Aurora by her neck before placing soft kisses on his her lips, letting each of them linger for a little bit before he pulled away.

"What was that," Aurora questioned, used to Amani giving her sloppy kisses that had her feeling like he was trying to have sex with her right then and there.

"I wanna take everything slow with you tonight. Tired of rushing everything," Amani truthfully admitted, looking at Aurora in her dark brown eyes.

If he felt like his relationship wasn't on the line, he would've tongued Aurora down to the point that she was gasping for air, but he wanted everything to be slow and sensual to help make this a night to remember.

"Okay baby," Aurora said, sounding like she was okay with what he said as she unbuckled her seatbelt and unlocked the car. She then opened the door and got out, doing a long stretch afterwards.

Doing the same as Aurora, Amani got out of the car and stretched his legs for a couple of seconds before closing the car door back so that Aurora could lock the car back.

"You ready baby," Aurora asked, walking around the hood of her white BMW so that she could grab Amani's hand in hers again after she closed her door and locked the car back.

Nodding his head, indicating that he was, made Aurora start walking towards the old wooden stairs that led down to the area of the beach that their set up was at.

They soon got to those stairs making them start walking down them, being mindful of any critters that were possibly roaming around the area, before they got to the bottom.

They started making their way closer and closer with every step they took, letting Amani see that there were also rose petals scattered around the area as well as lanterns that surrounded the bed to help give them light.

There were other things too but Amani guessed that they were just for decoration.

"Damn mami. How you get all this stuff," Amani asked, still admiring the area and how nice it looked. He was also wondering how much everything cost because the setup didn't look like it was something cheap.

"Well I have connections for stuff like this and I have money so that's how," Aurora said, letting go of Amani's hand so that she could sit down.

He did the same thing but instead of sitting down first, he jogged over to the chair that Aurora was going to sit at and pulled it out so that he could at least seem like a gentleman.

"Thank you baby," Aurora said, sitting down in the pulled out chair before scooting it up a little bit so that she was now only a couple of inches away from the table.

"You welcome," Amani simply said, as he walked around the round table so that he could sit in the soft looking chair that was placed right across from Aurora.

After he sat down, he grabbed the silver cover that covered the plate in front of him but was only met with an empty plate making Aurora laugh a little because of how excited he looked to eat.

"Where my food at," he questioned, thinking that there was going to be food already on his plate not only because he was able to smell food nearby the closer he got to the table but also because of the way the table was set up.

"Amani you don't ask questions like that but you see that house over there," Aurora said, pointing her manicured finger towards something behind Amani. "That's my beach house and people are in there cooking our food right now."

Seeing the house that Aurora was referring to made Amani's eyes almost pop out of their socket as his mouth dropped open in shock.

The house looked extremely extravagant and expensive, looking like it cost more than Aurora's actual home, to the point that Amani wanted to go visit it. Not only that but he was wondering where she got the money to buy all these assets.

He knew that she owned a hair salon that brought in a lot of money by itself and that she had a job as a teacher but he didn't know she made that much money off of the two jobs.

"Damn baby you rich as fuck. You wanna be my sugarmama," Amani asked, sounding like Kaseem when he said that.

"Yes baby I'll be your sugarmama as long as I can still get some sugar," Aurora said, feeding into what Amani was saying as she grabbed one of the unopened bottles of Stella Rose out of the gray bucket full of ice before opening it.

She grabbed the wine glass that was sitting next to her and poured some of it inside, Amani looking at her like she was crazy the whole time while she was pouring it.

"What," Aurora questioned, seeing the look that Amani held on his face, him looking at her like she was disgusting for drinking the wine.

"You old as hell cause why the fuck are you drinking old ass grape juice," Amani said, making Aurora raise one of her arched eyebrows because she found it funny that he was calling her old.

"I'm old but you like fucking on this old ass lady though. Ain't that something," Aurora said, bringing the glass half full of red wine up to her lips before taking a sip from it.

"It's cause I don't got a mom. That's why," Amani simply said, shrugging his shoulders as if it was nothing, which made Aurora almost spit her wine out all over the table.

She never expected Amani to say something like that so the fact that he did caught her off guard and left her speechless because she didn't know what to say after he told her that, not thinking that there was anything that she could say anyway.

"Yea we're just gonna end this conversation right here cause I don't know what to say to that and the food is here anyway," Aurora said, seeing multiple servers start to come towards them with trays of food in their hands.

Looking back to see if Aurora was telling the truth, Amani saw that she was making him start to get excited at the fact that he was finally going to be able to eat.

2 hours later

"Amani stoppp," Aurora dragged out as Amani chased her against the shore of the beach, the water hitting the ankle of her feet with almost every step she took.

After the two ate their delicious 3 course meal, they talked a little bit with each other about things such as Aurora asking Amani why he had been acting the way he was, their relationship, and more.

They also drank multiple glasses of wine, Aurora being surprised since Amani acted like it was the worst thing in the world, and now they were chasing each other around the beach.

Continuing to run away from Amani, Aurora soon realized that she wasn't that fast when she soon felt Amani wrap his arms around her waist before picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Thick ass," Amani said, smacking Aurora's butt, it jiggling more than it normally did when he smacked it since the only thing that she was wearing was a pink Gucci bikini.

"Amani stop smacking my butt so damn hard and put me down," Aurora said, hitting Amani's bare back with her balled up fist but not too hard so that she wasn't hurting him.

"Say please," Amani said, smacking Aurora's butt harder than he did last time, which made her let out a soft moan at the feeling, hoping that Amani wouldn't hear her after she did.

Obviously he did though because he spoke up and said, "You love that don't you mami," Amani said, making his way towards the bed that was on the sand, a couple of feet away from the ocean so that the water wasn't touching it.

"I do baby. Just like I love you," Aurora subtly said. It wasn't that subtle though because Amani placed Aurora down, the sand now filling the space between her toes, before lifting her chin up so that she was now looking her dead in her eyes.

"You forreal baby," Amani asked, wanting to make sure that she meant what she said because she had told him those words before and when he asked her did she mean it she said no.

He was a little hurt after hearing her say that, especially since he was slowly falling in love with her, but he didn't show his feelings and instead he kept going on with his life.

"Yes, I am baby. I love you with all my heart," Aurora truthfully admitted, smiling at Amani making him smile back at her.

"I love you too mami," Amani truthfully said as well before pulling Aurora in for a soft kiss, his large hands automatically finding his way to her throat after he did.

Aurora placed her arms around his neck, and pulled him closer so now they were tongue kissing, her getting tired of giving her slow and passionate kisses when she wanted sloppy kisses.

Aurora placed her arms around his neck, and pulled him closer so now they were tongue kissing, her getting tired of him giving her slow and passionate kisses when she wanted sloppy kisses.

"You can't be kissing on me like that mami. We supposed to be taking it slow, not how we normally do," Amani said, pulling away from the kiss, making Aurora start to pout at the feeling of Amani's lips not being on hers.

"Fine," Aurora said, grabbing Amani's hands in her before she started making her way towards the bed.

They soon got to it, making Aurora pull him towards her by his arm, him now being only a couple of inches away from her now. She then turned him around so that his back was facing the bed, and gently pushed him down.

"Mami-be quiet and let me do what I wanna do Nasir," Aurora sternly said, tired of Amani telling her how they we're supposed to be having slow sex with each other.

She knew they were going to have slow, passionate, and memorable sex with each other but when it came to her giving head, it was always going to be sloppy no matter what.

Hovering over Amani's body, Aurora then grabbed the sides of his face with one hand and pulled him in for a sloppy and passionate kiss while her other hand found their way down and inside of his shorts.

Aurora was able to feel that his dick was semi-hard, making her start to slowly stroke her hands up and down. It was only for a couple of seconds though because she was able to feel him grow inside of her hands.

"I make you feel this way papa," Aurora asked, moving her lips from Amani's to his neck so that she could start leaving hickeys on his neck.

"Y-yes," he stammered out, feeling Aurora leave a couple of hickey's on his neck and upper chest before she slowly started making her way down, still stroking Amani's dick and holding eye contact with him.

Soon she got to his abs, causing her to kiss over each single one of them. When she got to the last one though, she heard Amani let out a small groan, letting Aurora know that that was his sensitive spot.

Doing it again, let her hear another groan making her smirk to herself since she had finally found his spot and from now on would be using that to her advantage every time they had sex with each other.

For now though, she was going to focus on giving him head so she kissed over that spot one last time before she got to his shorts that now had a stain on them from Amani's cum.

She took his dick out of his shorts, not worrying about pulling them all the way down to his ankles before taking half of him inside of her mouth, massaging the other half with hands by moving them in up and down.

"Fuck baby," he groaned out, throwing his head back in pleasure as Aurora started to skifully bob her head up and down.

One thing about Amani was he liked the way Aurora gave him head so he always made sure to be verbal with her so she could know how well she was doing when it came to her pleasing him.

Going faster as spit built up on Amani's long dick, Aurora brought her hand down and started massaging his balls as well causing his moans and groans to get louder and louder.

He currently didn't care about people in the houses close to them hearing because he was getting head from the woman he loved and if they watched it would honestly be an amazing sight to see.

Continuing to feel Aurora give him head which now had him on cloud, Amani soon felt his dick start to hit the back of her throat quicker and quicker as she hollowed her cheeks, making humming noises around his dick.

She knew that this trick alone would make Amani nut immediately so it was only a matter of seconds before he finished in her mouth, this probably being the fastest he nutted.

"Shit I'm finna-," before Amani could finish his sentence his nut shot all down Aurora's throat, her loving the feeling and how some of it mixed with her salvia that his dick was covered in.

This didn't phase her though because she simply swallowed it before she kept sucking, hoping to make Amani nut in her mouth again because of how much she loved the taste and because she loved giving him head in general.

"Mami c-chill," Amani stammered out, his eyes rolling in the back of his head, letting Aurora now only see the whites of it, as he started to grip onto the white sheets that were on the mattress of the bed that he was laying on.

He never experienced anything like he was at the moment, even though Aurora had given him head multiple times, but now that he had he didn't want it to stop no matter how many times he came.

After a couple more minutes of Aurora giving Amani head, she soon felt him nut in her mouth for the second time, making her take him out of her mouth before swallowing his nut.

"Open your mouth," Aurora demanded once her mouth was no longer filled with Amani's semen as she hovered over him again to the point that their lips were only a couple of inches apart again.

Opening his mouth like he was told, Aurora let spit drip out of her mouth and onto Amani's extremely pink tongue. She then grabbed him by the neck and smashed her lips onto his, letting him taste some of his nut.

While they were kissing, Aurora used her free hand and brought her to her back so that she could untie her top, throwing it towards the edge of the bed once it was off.

Seeing Aurora's perky breast now in his face made Amani grab them in both of his hands and pull away from the passionate kiss the two were sharing before he started sucking on them like he was a baby.

"Fuck," Aurora softly moaned out, throwing her head back in pleasure as Amani slowly rolled the two over on the bed so that he was now on top and she was laying underneath him.

He let go of one of her breasts and started moving his hands towards her bottom, still showing attention to the one he was sucking on.

He effortlessly moved the crotch area of her bottoms to the side and slipped two fingers inside of her making Aurora let out a gasp. He then started moving his fingers in and out of her at a steady motion.

"You so wet mami," Amani cooed, taking his lips off of Aurora's breast so that he could move them down to her genitalia.

Aurora wasn't even able to thank Amani or say anything else because she felt Amani place his lips on her second pair and start eating her out as if it was his last time, him thinking that it was at this point in time.

"Oh my Goddd," Aurora moaned out, her eyes rolling back at the new amount of pleasure she was feeling.

She had gotten head before from Amani multiple times before but it was nothing like this. The other times he was slow and steady as if he didn't know what he was doing but this time he was eating her with no remorse.

Placing her hand on the back of Amani's head, she then pushed his head deeper into her pussy as she felt him start tounge fucking her her hole aggressively to the point that she started making sex faces that she never made before.

Amani evilly smirked at the faces Aurora was making, letting him know that he was doing his job correctly before he started eating her out while fingering but this time it was with three fingers instead of two.

This had Aurora feeling a knot start to form in her stomach after only a couple of seconds before she started cumming and squirting everywhere, riding out her high on Amani's now drenched face.

"You taste good don't you mami," Amani asked, taking his fingers out of Aurora's hole that was now leaking cum and placing it into her mouth making her suck on them, looking at him with lust in her eyes as she did.

Aurora nodded her head yes making Amani smile as she continued sucking on his fingers to make sure that she got all of the juices off.

Eventually he took his fingers out of her mouth before grabbing Aurora legs, dragging her to the edge of the bed so that her hole was now lined up with his dick.

This made him grab her dick and push himself inside of her, both of them letting out low moans and groans at the feeling of each other. He then positioned himself before moving in and out of her at a steady motion causing her to let out low moans.

"Fuck baby," Aurora lowly moaned out, bringing her hands to Amani's back when he leaned forward, his dick going deeper inside of her because of this.

Hearing Aurora's quiet moans and Amani wanting to speed up but he remembered that he was supposed to be going slow with her so instead he placed a kiss on her lips to help take him mind away from that.

While the two were kissing, Aurora felt Amani grab her legs before wrapping them around his waist. Once they were secure he sped his strokes up a little bit while her legs kept him locked in.

Obviously that was enough for Aurora because she ended up loudly moaning out, "Baby slow down," as she tried running from Amani's dick.

She wasn't successful though since her legs were wrapped around his waist as well as because they were in missionary so she had no choice but to basically sit there and take it.

Feeling like Amani was trying to take her soul, Aurora ended up dragging her nails down his back, slightly drawing his crimson colored blood. He didn't care about that though because pleasing Aurora was all that mattered.

While Amani was still stroking inside of Aurora, he unwrapped her legs from around her waist before bending them back so that they were by her head, letting him stroke deeper inside of her now.

This position was obviously the only thing that Aurora needed to finish because she ended up letting out a loud moan, the neighbors more than likely hearing them now, before she started cumming all over his dick.

Feeling Amani nut deep inside of her as soon as she did that, he then pulled out before laying down next to Aurora, both of them now out of breath.

I finally updated and this sex scene is rushed cause I was honestly just tryna get it over with LMAO

But anyways this is the last chapter before everything goes downhill so I hope y'all enjoyed it <3

How do y'all feel about the beach date?

Also thank y'all sm for 1k. I know I already said this but still <3

Don't forget to vote and comment : )

Word count: 3875

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 3.1K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
1.2K 44 32
๐Ÿคชread to find out
116K 3.5K 33
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ -- ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
33.1K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ