Red Bull

By storiesbylizy

What happens when Scarlett's big, fat crush all the way from the naval academy, shows up for a mysterious mis... More

...
top gun: maverick
characters
playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
bonus chapter (1/1)
rankings
author's note

author's note two

1.2K 29 2
By storiesbylizy

HI EVERYBODY! HOPE
YOU LIKED THE BOOK!

Thanks for reading my Top Gun Maverick story Red Bull! Thank you for all the votes and comments you guys leave, I absolutely love it. It makes stories like these worth writing because they're so entertaining.

FYI, I am writing a Spidergirl series since the extended version of Spider-Man: No Way Home is coming out soon, and Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse is coming out next June, and I wanted to put my own spin on it for years.

The first book is up on my profile and it's called Recluse: Home Sweet Home. I've been writing and editing the series for over a year and took a hiatus to write my Top Gun stories. There are going to be three books, and I'm halfway done editing the second book. (Which is a Marvel x DC crossover...)

I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to go check out the first story, the first chapter is up on my profile!

I plan on posting once a week on Sundays, but it I get lots of votes... I may post several times a week. ;)

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

@STORIESBYLIZY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 5.6K 29
Bradley 'Rooster' Bradshaw and Rachel 'Hurricane' Mitchell have known each other since Rachel was born, and he was only 3. Despite their age gap, the...
4K 52 14
Natasha "Phoenix" Trace is one of the best pilots of her generation, and so are the other pilots of the Top Gun crew. When they are given an almost i...
13K 287 14
Rose Bradshaw has worked hard to get to where she is, being the only girl to keep going out of the small group that started with her in the Navy, Som...
Avalanche By LIZY

Fanfiction

381K 8.1K 42
Jake 'Hangman' Seresin x Zoe 'Avalanche' Kazansky -There were many words that described Hangman and Avalanche. Cocky, arrogant, conceited, proud, b...