His Agent Wife

By Miss_Acyl

Wife Series 4 A sexy and fiery love between an agent and a syndicate princess. A love encounter and a marriag... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Special Chapter I

Chapter 26

1.3K 45 20
By Miss_Acyl

Red's POV

I never would have thought that I need to have a bed rest for three days just because of my yesterday's whole day affair.

We really did it rough, it's rough that I am so hot now. My body temperature just reached 39° Degree Celsius.

"I'm sorry? Did I really hurt you that bad?" He asked me but I rolled my eyes and did not bother to answer.

Now he is sorry? Ang galing naman. He is way too active yesterday for the whole day and now he looks like a scared puppy. Putangina niya.

"Should I call for another ten doctors to check on you? You are not talking to me. Baka napasobra ka sa pagsigaw kagabi." He seriously said.

"Damn it, Zerious? May lagnat ako okay? Please give me some peace and get out of my room!"

He chuckled and crossed his arms. "There's no way that I would do that."

"I'll be your nurse for the next three days." He proudly said.

"You can hire ten doctors but can't hire a nurse? Are you kidding me, Zero?" Please, maybe I should check my blood pressure. Baka sa kaniya pa ako atakihin.

He smirked. Nagbabalat rin siya ng apple. "Hon, isn't it better to have your own husband as your nurse? Mas maaalagaan kita ng maayos."

Itinusok niya naman ang tinidor sa mansanas at iniharap ito sa'kin. "Ayoko niyan."

"Anong gusto mo? I can let our agents look for it." He said.

"They are my agents, Zerious. Huwag kang feeling diyan."

"My Hydra is yours, but your organization can't be mine? I can't let you do that, Red." Aniya habang kumakain ng mansanas.

He smiled sheepishly.....I guess he really has something scary in his mind.

"How about I bring the whole force of Hydra with me? Tutal wala narin pala akong agents dito. I might as well bring mine. What do you think, Red?" The look in his eyes definitely tells that he is not joking.

I closed my eyes and bit my lips. "Akin na nga yang mansanas, tangina ka!" Inis na inis kong sambit.

_______________

"What are you doing here in my bed, Zerious?" Gulat na gulat kong sambit.

He literally jumped in my bed and hugged me from behind. "I'm gonna sleep with you."

"And with whose authority? Pinayagan ba kitang matulog sa bahay nato ha?!"

"I'm sorry." He answered that made me shock.

Wait, really? Did he just apologize to me? That's new for someone whose prideful.

"Should I just buy this whole subdivision? Pati bahay mo, bibilhin ko na rin. Times three from the original price." He seriously said.

Hindi ko naman maiwasang hindi mapanganga. "Isn't it a better bargain for all the people here?"

Dahil sa gigil ay kinurot ko siya, pero ni kaunti ay hindi man lang siya nasaktan. The smile on his face never disappeared. "Alam kong mayaman ka pero wag mo namang isampal sa'kin. Nagmumukha akong mahirap nito."

He chuckled and caressed my hair. "It's not just my money though."

"They said that when your wife is sick, you should gift her foods, bags, and clothes. In that case, they'll be motivated to be okay."

"Zerious, nilalagnat ako. What I need is medicine. Asan mo naman nakuha yan?" I asked him. It's been awhile since we've talked like this.

Just like five years ago, before we'll go to sleep....we would talk for things and stuffs.

"Acedia(six) and Gloria(eight). I can't even forget that you really love shopping." He said. "Hindi mo nga binalik ang black card ko kaagad."

I smirked. It must be the black card that I used to bribe the Hydra. His money are like the sea. It's always unlimited.

He stared at my stomach. "I've heard that you are not using any pills anymore."

I bit my lip. Pati yan alam niya? He really have ways to know my personal life. "So what?"

"And I didn't use any condom yesterday. I remember that you like it raw, hon. Right?" He teasingly said to me.

"At sino ba ang unang humalik sakin at pinunit ang damit ko? Bakit parang dapat magpasalamat pa ako sayo na hindi ka gumamit ng condom?! Ha?" Why can't I keep my cool every time he's with me? Lagi talagang umiinit ang ulo ko sa kaniya. I wonder if my temperature will reach 40° Degree Celsius if he'll keep on pestering me.

Ninakawan niya naman ako ng halik sa pisngi at kinagat niya naman ang isa kong daliri. "Nakakagigil ka kasi. You said that we'll talk? Nagusap rin naman tayo habang ginagawa natin 'yon."

It's better not to talk. I'm tired and I really do need to rest.

"It seems that you really are sleepy. You need to be strong." He said with full of care. That's his green flag.

"My little sperm might be swimming to their destination now." He sexily said that made me gritted my teeth.

"Lalabas ka ba ng kuwarto o ako ang lalabas dito, Zerious Cole?!"

He chuckled. "Hush, Hush. I'm just kidding." He then hugged me tightly to the point that I can't move and escape from his touch.

Zerious' POV

I opened my eyes and checked my phone. It's still four in the morning.

I can't believe that I am staying in Red's place here in the Philippines. I have a filipino blood and I am curious as well since I haven't visited this country after my parents died.

I want to make some memories here with her. How about granting her a grand wedding? Red would be furious if she'll know my plans.

My little cute kitten. I like the way she shouts at me, hates me, shooting dagger  looks at me....but the most of all is the way she blushes. I can't get her cute image away from my head.

I stared at her innocent beauty. "I really am glad that you've submitted yourself to me."

I wonder if I hadn't married her, would things be different? Would my life be this interesting?

No. I have waited for her for five years and I regretted it waiting for her that long. I never thought that I'll be the first to fall to her trap, it's making me insane in the most pleasing way.

By admiring her....I don't even regret a thing. "When will you get pregnant, Red?" I whispered.

Having kids with her is one of my dreams. But my main purpose for her pregnancy is to make my web stronger so that she couldn't escape from it.

Am I possesive? Am I making myself obsessive?

Who knows. I don't care and that doesn't matter. I just love this woman and there's no way that I'll let her go.

"I'm going to make you crazy for me as well. To the point that you cannot live without me."

"I'm going to tame you like how you tamed me."

"Would you be insane and suffer from this type of love?" I kissed her in her forehead. You became the drug that I am addicted with.

Be ready for tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and for all the days that you'll have in your life.

Why?

'Cause you will never succeed in getting rid of me. You will never escape from my grasp because you are my captive.

@Miss_Acyl

Ang kapal ng mukha ko para mag update kahit busy sa school. Sheesh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.2K 39
Naging babysitter ang baklang si Rey Jhon Zialcita sa isang dalagitang si Gabriella Chan na hindi man lang naranasang maghiwa ng sibuyas at nakukuha...
3.7M 101K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...
3.1K 1.1K 40
Hindi maitatanggi ang pagkahumaling ni Ysabelle sa dagat. Sa bawat paghampas ng mga alon ay naaalala niya ang pumanaw na ina. Dito rin niya unang nak...
95.6K 2.5K 39
[COMPLETED] WARNING: R-18 | MATURE CONTENT | READ AT YOUR OWN RISK He's a well-known singer. I was just a girl hiding away from my parents' spotlight...