♡ Darling ♡

By booksByA99

"You're such an asshole, you know that?" I say. He smirks. "Only for you, darling." •°•°• Blue Ridge Interna... More

Introduction (the story.)
Aesthetics
Blue Ridge
Roommates
She's pretty
First day
Drunk ass
Hair Dye
New friend
Day off
Day off (part 2)
Football match
I'm jealous
Fight
Cooking
Picnic
Scared
Sick
Colombia
France
I miss you
France (2)
Museum
Eiffel Tower
Home
Sneak out
Invitation
outfits
Event
Rivalry
Come back
I'm ready
Be Mine
Finally
Very pretty
Hangover
Brother
Boyfriend & Friends
She's gone
The Funeral
Recovering
Happy Birthday
College decisions
Packing up
See you soon
Goodbye
I need her
Dejà Vu
Netherlands
Christmas
New Years
Oxford
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Tattoos

14.3K 222 81
By booksByA99

Anastasia's POV
_________________________________________

"Don't go." Atlas mumbles, as he pulls me closer by the waist, and nuzzles his head in my shoulder.

I smile, and nod. "I won't."

"Good, now shut up." He mumbles, and closes his eyes.

I stare at his face, studying it. His sharp jaw, his cheekbones, his fluffy, messy, dark hair. His long lashes, his green eyes.

He's perfect.

My eyes go to his veiny arm, around my waist, and I look at his tattoos.

I find a snake, on his forearm. I trace it with my fingers, and i feel him staring at me, so I look at him.

He smiles at me. "You like it?"

I nod. "Why did you get a snake? I think its very nice."

"My grandfather had the same one. After he died, I got it too." He says.

I nod, and kiss his cheek. Then my eyes go to three small dragons a little below his neck, and I ask him the same question.

"Because I like dragons." He answers.

I find a few butterflies behind his ear, and he answers. "Because butterflies are pretty."

I sit up infront of him, and so does he. I watch as he leans his head against the head board, giving me a clear view of his chest.

I point at the skeleton, playing the guitar on his other arm. "I found one of these when I was a kid, and couldn't stop thinking about it for days."

A rose on his hand. "Because my mother loves roses."

A skeleton head, with snakes coming put of it on his chest. "Because my dad told me to get it."

A quote 'I live with the scars I chose.' "Because you are the one who chose the pain and mistakes that you decided to keep."

Angel wings, with a halo on top of it. "For my grandfather."

A spider on the  middle of his chest."It was random."

'Dont stop.' He smirks, and I realise what it means.

"Why that?" I ask. He shrugs. "I was drunk, and I lost a bet, so Oliver forced me to get two tattoos of his choice."

"What was the bet on?" I ask. "That I would crash a car. I was drunk so I thought I wouldn't crash it. Turns out, I did crash it."

I laugh. "What was the second tattoo?"

He smirks and tugs his sweatpants down to his v line. I blush, but my eyes widen as I see a penguin. showing the middle finger.

I laugh. "I cant believe he made you get that."

"I know." He mutters, pulling me on his lap.

"I'm not finished! You have tons more tattoos." I say, pouting.

He smiles. "Thats for another day then."

"I want tattoos." I say.

"Yeah?" He says.

I nod. "Well you should get one." He says.

"What can I get?" I ask, frowning.

"Anything. It can be meaningful, or just for fun." He says.

I frown. "What about something for my mom?"

He nods. "Okay."

"Will you take me?" I ask, and he nods. "I can take you tonight? I have a test in a few hours."

I nod. "How old were you when you got your first tattoo?" I ask.

"15." He answers. He points at the angel with wings. "It was my first one."

I nod. "When did you get your ears pierced?" I ask.

"Last year, when I turned seventeen." He says. "When did you get all your piercings?" He adds.

"I got my first one when I was 5, my second when I was 13, third when I was 16, and fourth, when I was 17. I want a belly button piercing now." I say.

He nods. "I think it would look nice." He says.

I frown. "Really?"

"Yeah, you can get it tonight." He says.

I nod. "You want to ask the others to go too? Oliver has been wanting to get a tattoo, maybe the girls too." He says.

I nod, and get off his lap. "I'll call them. Now go get ready, you have a test."

+++

Its now I finally take in that I'm getting a tattoo, my first ever tattoo, and my belly button pierced.

I'm in the car with Atlas who's driving, and Oliver at the back, whereas I'm sitting in the passenger seat, with music blaring.

The others are behind us, blaring music just as loud as us, driving fast, obviously wanting to race.

We have three cars. Atlas's car, with me, Oliver and Atlas of course. Isaac's car, with Elodie and Mavis.Chase's car  with Lily.

Honestly, everyone would fit in two cars, but Lily wanted to do this, so we agreed.

We're driving on the empty highway, except for us- the three cars. The hood of the car is down, and my hair is flying everywhere, with Chase Atlantic blaring in my ears.

I look to the side to see both cars going past us, racing us. I watch as Atlas presses the pedal harder, and we go faster than lightning.

I wave at the two cars as we pass by them, and we drive extremely fast to the tattoo shop.

I sigh as we reach the parking lot, and we park safely. I get out of the car, and im thankful to see the other cars arriving- finally, not dead.

"Not fair! You guys got the fastest car." Lily whines.

I smile at her, and we walk inside the shop.

Everyone goes to separate rooms to get through piercings or whatever.

I join Lily in a room, and she smiles at me. "I was wondering- do you want to get matching tattoos?"

I smile widely and nod. "Of course I do."

We end up choosing two smiling faces, that looks like ':)' on our pinky fingers.

I watch as a woman grabs the tattoo gun, and applies alcohol or whatever it is and starts with the work.

After its done, she sticks a clear tape- i think its tape, on my finger. She does the same for Lily.

After, I choose a design for my mother. Its Lilies and roses, her favourite flowers, with both flowers attached by a ribbon.

I decide to get it tattooed on my forearm.

Lily waves to me as she walks to the piercing room. Atlas walks in, smiling at me.

"Hi." He says.

"Hello." I answer, grinning.

The woman enters the room, and I explain to her what I want and she designs it on a computer. I look at it, and nod.

She does the same procedure. "This one is going to hurt, so brace yourself."

My eyes widen, and I watch as Atlas approaches, and kisses my cheek, before nodding to me.

He grabs my hand, and i squeeze it tightly as the woman starts my tattoo.

About half an hour, its finally done, and I nod in approval. I love it.

Atlas smiles and kisses my lips. "She would love it."

I nod, and he walks me to the piercing room, and tells me its his turn to get his tattoo, so he'll come back right after he's done.

I lay on the table, and the same woman starts with whatever she has to do.

Thankfully, and she pierces the needle through my belly button, it doesn't hurt as much. I find a piercing, and end up getting a simple one.

She explains when I can change it- which is in five months, and how much I have to clean it- which is everyday.

I go to find the others and gasp as I find everyone's tattoos and piercings.

Elodie got a septum piercing, Mavis got her nose pierced. Lily got her belly button pierced, her ear pierced, and her nose pierced.

Chase got new tattoos, with his ear pierced. Oliver got tattoos and ear piercing as well.

And Atlas, he got new tattoos. Two new ones.

He got matching with Oliver. which is Sponge Bob and Patrick- Atlas got Patrick.

I think its cute, and funny. He got devil horns, another skeleton, but this one is smoking.

I love them.

"You like them?" He asks, and I nod.

I lift up my shirt, and show him my piercing and he smiles. "I love it." He says.

I kiss his cheek, before showing the others.

Today is amazing, I hope it never ends.
_________________________________________

Hello!

How was this chapter? And the tattoos of Atlas and there meanings? I think they are cool.

And Anastasia's new tattoos? Her and Liky matching is so cute.

I was going to make Atlas get a tattoo for Anastasia, but it's too soon. Its going to happen though. (Not sure.)

A <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 6.6K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...
32.6K 1.1K 32
**an improved version of Isolation - the same story but rewritten to be more mature, and a better read** Megan Hayes and Logan Brooks are your typica...
1.2M 19K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
104K 2.7K 45
"The answer is 'A,'" I say, keeping my voice light and kind. Carter snorts from beside me. "No, it's 'C.'" Bingo. I was hoping he'd say that. "The qu...