Old Pictures Of Memories To L...

Galing kay YourLocalTheraphist

Novel spoiler (My au) Slight WS X Cale (White Star isn't ancient, instead White Star is only a title) (Canon... Higit pa

-2
-3
-4
-5
-6
-7
- 8
- 9

1-

1.5K 83 7
Galing kay YourLocalTheraphist

The hair that flutter down, has the same colour of red on the ground.

The blood that seeped deep to the ground matches perfectly with red blood locks that were stained.

'CALEEEEEE'

'HUMANNNN!!!'

'UNLUCKY BASTARDD!'

A certain black haired swordman, run and run..

A look of desperate platter across his face. And the blood on his body flow and flow as he ran.

He wasn't the only on running.

A half dark elf prince.

A golden dragon.

A firely red mage.

A black dragon.

A pair of cat siblings.

And more...

The fight with Cale and White Star was so intense that the allies could not do anything but just watch on a safe distance.

The power that both show brings endless possibilities but the power at that level also brings heavy consequences.

The battlefields was tainted so much, that even for years, the ground would still.be telling stories..

The yell and screams ended but also started, the screams from Cale family start as they saw his body descend on the ground after.... stabbing himself on the heart..And taking the sword to the opponent heart.

They were far but they want to make it. They didn't care about the White Star, because at that moment the world all believes and knows that the White Star is no longer a threat.

Cale Henitsue action, make the White Star kneel, as he slowly dies..With Cale Henitsue.

'GET AWAY FROM MY HUMANN!!!'

'GET AWAY FROM CALE-NYA!!'

'CALEE!! PLEASE BE OKAY!!'

Ah..

One must not forget, that Cale Henitsue has Children's.. Though they may not be related but everyone knows that the children have already thought Cale as their father..And Cale already thought of them a his childrens.

A lil black dragon name Raon, was saved from despair keep calling his father's as "human"..A nickname only he can say. Really wish and hope, even though he knows his father...Is.no.more.

The oldest, of the cat and Cale childrens, On. Was always the mature one , She never really believe about delusion, but she can only hope her mind is being delusional.

The second oldest, Hong, the sweetest and the one that always smile.He really want to see the smile of Cale Henitsue, His father , so he could smile again..

They were screaming because, White star, The one that have the same blood red hair as Cale Henitsue catches the falling Cale and bring him to an embrace..

The blood and adreline inside their brains, pumping for them to remove Cale , from that man hands and vicinity.

They ran with wrath and bloodthirsty towards the two but..

They flinched..

They stop as they saw, Cale Henitsue, use his palm to caress and comfort the white star.

The white star crouch and sit with a cross legged manner and the weak Cale on his lap.

Then they heard it.

The sound they wish they wouldn't hear.

'Sob...sob...Cale...I-..Am soryyy...huuh..'

It was faint but they could heard it..The sound was that the White Star softly hugs the other redhead while crying...and sobbing..

The battlefield was quiet.. Unfortunately too quiet...Those that was present, could clearly hear the sound of the White Star crying...And sobbing..

Although Cale was lying down on his "enemy" lap, Cale was... smiling.

It wasn't a smile many expect, it was a smile of relive, smile of freedom, as he been lifted off,  fate that bestow on him..

It was so a clearly a smile of..

Acceptance.

Cale Henitsue, accept his death.

Choi Han, the black haired swordman stare, and flinched as he saw The White Star, uses his hand to softly comb Cale hair...

As Cale is dear to him, his body remember the feeling of rage.

And he scream again.

A scream of anger.

'DONT TOUCH HIM!'

Choi Han raises his arm with his sword and attempt to cut off White Star hand.

But..

He stopped.

'Barrow...'

Cale eyes fluttered open the moment Choi Han raises his arm.

Cale muttered a word.

'Barrow...'

Everyone flinched as they witnessed what happened next.

'Ah..haaa yes, Cale, it's me!'

White Star responded towards Cale question..

White Star face were scrunched and horrible, his face were full of desperation and regret..

At this moment everyone face has turn blue

Cale turn his head at the others, he smiles and says.

'C.... Choi Han..Thank you..for.. fighting..by..my side..'

Cale were panting and taking hard breath to even mutter a single sentence.

Choi Han heart clenched as he heard Cale voice..Even so, when the childrens arrive...

'HUMANNN, PLEASE BE OKAY!! DON'T CLOSE YOU EYE!!'

Raon were panicking, eyes fill with tear as he saw the condition of Cale body.

Raon knew.

Everyone knew, that Cale can't be save.

The two cat siblings sat Infront of the two redhead already crying

'Please..Cale-nya...Don't..go..'

'Humannm...'

Raon were crying, he was sitting Infront of Cale, hoping things would change somehow.

Cale eyes was wide.

'I am sorry,  I couldn't be there watching you grow... please grow up well, safe, happy, and well fed."

That the sentence that Cale wanted to say, instead he tries to lift his palm to pet Raon head for assurance, but his body was so weak, that he still tries to say the sentence.

'I-..'

Another voice enter the vicinity.

A low, grunt and harsh voice, but also soothing in a way..

'He is sorry, for he cannot be there for you in the future, he want you all to be safe, happy and well fed.. Always take care of eachother..'

That sentence came from,.. Barrow, the White star..

Even though his face were pale and looks to be resembles a corpse he have more energy than Cale.

Choi Han got angry again.

'How would you-'

Choi Han get cutt of because he saw that Cale were nodding with a smile at him.

Choi Han and the others eyes were swelling with tears.

Barrow..Smile softly at Cale, when he saw Cale looks at him.

Barrow nod a bit, and took Cale palm and put the palm onto Raon head.

Raon were crying with his eyes close, open his eyes widely as he felt the familiar sensation..

'HUMAN!! I- hic I- I am gonna be- the mightiest dragon ever!'

Cale eyes were full of joy as he saw the declaration of his younger son.

'Haa, how long was I on this journey..I grow attached to my now family...it hurt like bitch seeing them like this...'

Cale smile grow small as he stare at everyone, one by one.

'But, this is good enough, this is the last time I could ever hold and laid my eyes upon you guys.. please be happy without me..'

Cale eye lock onto Eruhaben, the golden dragon., The grandpa that keep calling him an unlucky bastard's..

Cale took a deep breath, he taste the metallic on his throat but force to swallow it back.

'E- Eruhaben...Take care of them..For me..Don't die yet, atleast till Raon...Is mature..enough.'

The golden eye turn wide and forrow.

'Haaaa, of course I take care of them...You unlucky bastard's..'

Cale than felt a lil nudge at his back and than he saw.

Barrow.The White Star.

He look as dead and dying as him.

Cale look at Barrow and saw the anger on his face.

Barrow bit lip and open his mouth.

'Why..must it end like this!?? Why must you die like this!? You are dying and-'

Barrow were shush by Cale for screaming in anger.

Barrow bit his lip again and he says, something that longer on many head from now on.

'Hey,. After we die, do we really escape the hand and eyes of god's?. I don't wanna do this anymore, I don't want to play in this stupid game anymore, I want to stop playing...'

Cale open his lips and says.

'I don't know, but I think we win..'

Barrow raise his eyebrows.

'What you mean by winning, we are dying as we speak?'

Cale giggles.

'We kill a god..And may I ask who am I talking too?'

Barrow eyes turn wide and he smiles joyfully.

'Hehe It's me Barrows!!!'

Cale smile too.

They laugh bit and didn't seem to notice the dark and gloomy atmosphere surrounding them.

Than a sharp voice intervene.

'Young master.. Please don't smile at him.'

It was Ron voice.

Than the atmosphere began to be heavier.

Cale turn his gaze towards Ron

'Ah..You don't know..Silly me..'

As Cale says that a chunk of blood splatter out of him. And Cale head felt dizzy and throbbing.

'CALE!"

Cale turn to Barrow and says with a dying a voice.

'Heh..Looks like I be going firts..'

Everyone eyes turn wide, wide from fear and sadness..

The kids didn't stop crying and Cale hand still ontop of his childrens head.

'Ron, Beacrox, Thank you for taking care of me... please take care of my family, hic'

Cale eyes were in tears and so were everyone else.

'Young master..'

'Cale-nim..'

'Unlucky bastard's..'

'Humann..sobs..sobs.'

'dongseag.'

'And for everyone else hic-, thank you for existing hic- in my life, please be well and happy..'

'And my children, On, Hong, and Raon, I love you all.'

That is the last word of Cale Henitsue..

Cale limp body still on the arms of White Star. But many could still see the radiating red glaze and the beauty of Cale even though he is no longer breathing.

White star cries with the lil childrens, constantly apologizing towards the dead redhead.

'Sob..Sob..I..Am .. s-Sorry...Cale..if.only, If only!'

Than he felt it, the feeling of death quickly consuming him.

He smiles and he turns towards the sad and broken people of Cale.

This sentence was his last words.

'Cale Henitsue people, you all fight well, thank you for giving my life it's end, And that Cale will always looking out for you, from his heart..As he cherish you all..'

Before he could closes his eyes.

A voice came and ask.

'White Star..What is your and young master true realitionship?? What are the story that link you both;??'

The voice is from Rosalyn, fierce firery mage, that were one Cale Henitsue closest allies..

'Aswear me...I have a lot of questions..'

Rosalyn eyes were fill with fury and grieve..She grieve the death of Cale.

Barrow understand what that eye meant, he want to answer but he can't, because he is dying.

'Our Story, A storyteller would tell our True Story'.

He mouth out that sentence but he dies after that..He dies still with Cale on his arms.

The earth felt the grieve of the lost of the one nature love, Cale Henitsue dies.

....

.

.

Raon Kingdom, no , Raon Empire celebrate the end of The Great War...The new crown ruler of Raon Empire, Alberu Crossman, the swore brother of Cale Henitsue, despite still in grieve, march forward in his duty in taking care of the Empire.

The Land and Sea is peaceful, The hero's and key players were rewarded..

The war veterans finally get to settle down and meet their families.. And the History have been recorded...

But, this is not the end of the story..

For every war, source or reason must have started them..

There is one moment of history that many would kill to know of..

The last conversation between Cale Henitsue, and White Star, or Barrow as Cale called him..Is a question that is desperately need of explanation and answers...

(This is the position that Cale and Barrow dies.)

(I don't own the pic, juts got it from Google 😰🙌👌)

Author Note:

(Next chapter -2)

The True story of Cale Henitsue and Cale Barrow...

Hope y'all enjoy ✨🙌🙌

See ya 💀✨✨

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

81K 3.7K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
31.8K 2.1K 13
It was supposed to be a fine morning as usual after the war with the white star and the sealed god however that particular peace was broken once agai...
24.9K 1.4K 13
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. In his tw...
154K 11.6K 61
Secret Organization. White Star. Sealed God. They are all gone now. Peace has come again to the Western and Eastern Continent. All thanks to a single...