In a blink of an eye

By AuthorityVoid

It all happened in a blink of an eye. First I'm in Anti-Void then after a blink I'm fighting councill. I blin... More

In a blink of the eye
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
(Character names/nicknames
Important.
Announcement
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

336 22 4
By AuthorityVoid

Error's pov:

A single red eye stare at me menacingly. It piercing glare stabs my soul while countless number of red wires slowly wrap around my body. Every struggle result in hold to get tighten to the poin when it was hard to breath. I tried to talk, scream, beg, but my cries were not heared my voice soon got muffeled and my vision got blurry while the all knowing eye spoke.

"You failed me again Destroyer." I could't mutter a single world I was speachless a lack of words and strengt I could't mutter a single world. It was no point in resisting. My spirit as been broken for longer than anyone knew. It was all fate's plan. THis is how it suppose to be. How it will be. The burning stare soon got to an end while the strings loose enought for me to breath I let out heavy gasp and grip my throat while the eye spoke.

"Don't fail me next time or the consenquences will be dire. I know about your friend Error. You can't save him. I will make sure of that." They were right. I can't save him. What ever I do is rigged to the core. I have no power to choose. To do. I was lost in thought staring up at the single eye. Then I notice something. It was a pair of eyes. A yellow glow surround them they were behind the all watching fate. They were also one of them. I never understood what they want. That was until they spoke.

"This suffering won't follow for long my child. Your sins will be soon forgiven, and path of healing will be open. The only question is. When you will choose to walk this path. If. You decide to walk it. I may not help you nor I could. But I believe you will be able to grab your fate in your own hand, and guide your destiny for once."

I never understood what they meant by this. Now I know. They want me to leave. I. . . wanted to leave. But there is still one key fragment missing. Why did he go with me? Was it accident. Or prehaps it was set from start. I never may know. But that's ok. I don't want to dig deeper than I must.

"Error are you alright?" I opened my eyes to see pair of blue eyelight staring at me. Was I sleeping? Or did I had closed eyes for entire time. *sigh* I suppose I will never know. "What time is it Blue?" "8 in morning. Is something wrong." "Yes. We should leave soon. I have bad feeling that-." "Error. What ever will happen. You are not alone in this remember." "How are those two?" "Energetic. Maybe too energetic. I never remember being this full of energy with paps. Heh. . .Paps. . ." Blue's voice quickly trail off making me cringe. I knew he miss his brother but there was little to nothing I could do about it. I was ready to try and comfort Blue when Torier entered into the room.

"My apology. There is someone that wans to talk with you two. It's important." "Mwhe. We will be there in a minute Miss Toriel." Blue told back in his energetic voice whilke she nod and left. I huff and roll my eyes and check that I had everything while Blue took a bit longer checking on the "kids" 'We need to find them place soon. They can't stay with a mistake like me. Like for hell I will leave them.'

Once Blue was ready I opened door and walk to the hall only for my bone marrow to go cold and my body stiff. No. . . not again. . . not him again. "Paint. I think he doesnt like you." "Really. Is something on my face?" "*sigh* This won't go well." The sans of this au huff. Thankfully Blue decide to be the one to speak.

"Hello? We don't know each other don't we?" "N-no of corse not. I'm Paint. I'm guardian fo au's and this is Tux." "Sup" "Wow. My name is Blue. Right next to me is my friend Error. He doesn like people much and these two are Nova and Virgo." Blue intruduce while Nova and Virgo wave at them. Paint shook hand with Blue and then stretch hand for me while I just took hesitant step back. 'Fantastic Error now they have reason not to trust you.'

"S-sorry. Error isn't a monster friendly person. He doesn't like touching and all." "Oh." Paint told and pull his hand and apologies while Tux mumble something about having to check on few thinks. Paint rub back of his skull in hesistation before asking.

"So from which au are you exactly?" 'Here we go again.' "That might be kinda hard to explain." "Cmon it can't be that bad we have all day." "it can be." Blue mumble rubbing his gloves agains each other.

"We don't have au's." I told cutting Blue off. Both Tux and Paint stare at me like I was a maniac. Which I won't denie before asking. "H-how. Everyone has an au." "Well Stain we don't and those two might have it but I won't let them go back to that shi-nghh. Hell hole again." I told cutting myself off from cursing.

They gave me worried and not so trusting look before Paint fake cough to get everyones attention. "Look we can talk about this somewhere. It would not be polite to intruduce you to others." 'Please don't.' "Em Paint." "Yes Blue was it right." "Yea. . . You think we could maybe not make big intruduction. Error doesn't like crowded places." "Oh.  .  . I think we could We gonna meet only few and you can meet rest when you are comfortable." "What do you think of that Error?" 

"I. . . *sigh* I suppose I can try and survive it." I mumble enought for Blue and Paint to hear. "Gret. Follow me then. Thank you Miss Toriel for help." "Yea Thanks Tori. See you later. Tux and Paint told while Paint made the same paint portal. I almost gag knowing how hard it is while Toriel let out annoyed sight. I grab Blue's hand and squeeze it a bit harder assuring more myself then him or "kids" before he walk thought portal.

third person pov:

Everyone soon came though portal to the room while Paint told them to wait and walk away so now Error, Blue, Nova, Virgo and Tux were alone. The silense was making Tux most likely nervours before he decide to break it. "So. When did you got those two. Did you-." "Oh god no!" Blue shouted blushing blue while Error did not quite got what he mean before Blue told. "We just found them in that au running from someone who want to hurt them. So we decide to talke them under our wings. Right Error?" Error nod slowly while he decide to hold the kids for now on so Blue can be free for bit.

"Yknow you two are kinda remind me of-." Before Tux could finished Paint burst thought door making Error jump and Blue jerk a bit while Tux just glare at door where was Paint, and four more skeletons.

"PAINT!" "Geez Tux sorry I'm just so excidet." The skeleton who was similar to Error but a bit shorter huff being annoyed with Paint's shit while while the other just groan. All of them walk to room while Error and Blue stood up before first one spoke. "So you must be Error and Blue." "My name is Tag. Sadly this idiots boyfriend." "Hey!" Tag told Blue want to shake hand with him but Tag pull back making Blue apologies. "It's alright. I'm not fan of handshakes." "That makes us too Tag-" Error mumble quietly.

Then the twins of feeling intruduce.  Their names were XVIII and XIX but people call them Moon and Sun. Pretty stupid names for Error but he wasn't one to judge. While Blue was intrucuding to Sun Moon gave the destroyer something like glare. Error notice it and growl at him a bit making Moon flinch and take step back while gripping his staff. Last ibe was Lazure. Blue had to cringe slightly and have awkward handshake with his alternative self while Error just stare at the skeleton. He was just like Blue. Maybe a bit shorter but still very mature.

His clothes were like name. Different shades of blue mixing together. It was interesting yet very fitting choice. Error just gave small wave to Lazure who smile and wave back before Paint cut the intruduction.

"So we wanted to ask you few question if it will be possible." "I think so. What do you think Error?" Error didn't answer but just nod while he sit with Blue everyone was sitting around table the silence was so thick it could be slice with knife. After those few  second Paint decide to spoke.

"So you are not from here right." "What?!" Blue ask getting caught from guard. "You said you have no au and I didn't notice there was no au created in ages so I put one and one together." Error grind his teeth while staring at Paint. He wasn't as dump as Squid. Great this made only things harder for him. While Blue was sinking and trying to find and excuse on how to get out of this I decide to pull out my chances.

"Yes. We are not from here Paint. We never had any au here and got here by complete accident to be very specific." "Wait so you like travler thought multiverses?" Tag ask trying to put one and one together. I just nod in agree while Tag didn't say anything before Moon add.

"I was a bit worried it would be something like this. I never felt your aure. There was something wrong with it. Mostly yours Error. So please don't lie to my and my brother and tell me. Why is there so much negativity coming from you. It's sickening." "I. . . ." Error wanted to say a world but he was unable too. He felt like his hand were shaking while his soul start to beat faster.

Blue thankfully notice it and weakly grip others hand and told. "Error. Error. it's alright. You don't have to tell them now. They won't be mad. RIGHT:" Blue growl last part making Ink and Dream flinch in suprise while Moon and Sun just nod. It took a bit more of sweet talk but thankfully they manage to calm the ex destroyer. Sadly he didn't had much time to pick himself together when Sun interrupted.

"So you are saying you travel thought multiverse right. The only question left standing now is. How did you done so. There is no way someone could make portal this strong." "We. . . .We. . ." Error tried to think of excuse but thankfully Blue jump right in. "We fell down. We were just walking in Outertale when a cliff under us let loose and we felt down. We had actually no idea if we would make it hehe. . ."

Well that didn't help any single bit because everyone gave them shocked almost horrified look. "So that's why Error looks like he is about to dust." "y-yea Tux. Your right." Error mumble cursing. While Blue hiss in apology. Paint took moment to think before he decide it was enought and told.

"Look I know it's lot for everyone and all but I suppose we could get you place to be right." "Yea. We would like that. Right Error?" "Yes." Paint nod and stood up while Blue and Error did so before he start to walk. "I gonna lead you to your room. We can talk about this tommrow. If you are hungry there i caffeteria down the hall. You won't miss it. I should mabye get you some new clothes thou. Mostly for Error." "Now I'm fine with-." "Error." "I gonna fix i Blue don't worry." Not having mood to fight Blur just sigh and shook his skull while Ink was a bit conserned before he just silently lead the way. Ink soon lead them to room before having to leave duo to meeting of some sort happening at the time.

Error Blue and the "kids" walk inside and sit on bed while Error groan and rub his tired eyes with Blue petting his back. "Everything will be alright. Error I know so." "Blue please don't give me the sweet talk now. Nothing is alright. I just make thinks harder-." "Nonsense Error. You are not making thinks harder. Get those stupid thought out of your thick skull finally. Got it." "Blue that's not how-." "Got it!" Error sight once more. There was no way to argue Blue so he just agree making the skeleton smile and hug Error who glitch slightly but hug back while he look down at the bitty bones and ask them what's wrong.

"Are you two alright." Was Nova's only answer. "Yes We are. You two have nothing to worry about" Error explain to them before Blue added. "There should be few more kids around if I'm not mistaken. So why don't you go play for while. We will join you shortly." Faces of those two basically lit up while they thank before they left causing Error to chuckle while Blue also laugh a bit. "I would kill for something Error." "Paint said there is a diner down the hall."

"Then why what are we waiting for let's go." Blue shouted excided and almost burst thought doro while Erro sluggily walk behind him. They soon got to the dinner wherw was Lasure cooking in kitchen he greet them while both Blue and Error great back. Blue basically droll at the food and start to look around what to get while Error just walk to the drink area.

He hesitate if grab hot cocoa or coffee but soon dedice to say fuck it and mix both of them together before he carry the mug to table and pull chair for himself. Error sip his drink with small sight while he eye around. Blue was still choosing what to eat while the kids were mostly looking around 'I suppose I will still have to act like parrent for longer before we found those two better place. Blue would not surely mind knowing him.' Error thought before his eyes meet someone very familiar.

"So you must be the new addiction to this mad house." "I. . .I suppose." Error mumble. "Genocide. But people call me Gen. Error right?" "Yes." Error mumble starring at Gen. "You look like you went thought hell and back. You sure your alright. "I should be the one worried about you not dusting." Error said not amuzed at all. "Eh I got used to it. Who is the Blue fella over there." "That's Blue. Touch him and I'm getting rid of you." "Whoa I'm scared." "Don't try your chances Gen." Geez Sorry sorry you are really in bad mood are you-." "Oh hey Gen~." "Oh no." Gen mumble before Reaper of this multiverse emerge from hall he tried to wrap around around Gen who trash around shoving him away.

"Get off me you freak." "Aww don't you want my death hug~." "No you pervert now fuck off!" Gen shout shoving him away. This reaper gave fake hurt exprection before he look at Error and gave lazy grin. "Oh you are the new one. My name is Grim. You?" "Error perv." "Touchy. Did Gen here told me about you."

"Just looking at you gives me enought of hint you will be pain to deal with."  "I suppose I must be deadly atractive." "More like deadly annoying." Gen mumlbe behind his breath making me chuckle. "I would give yu handshake but people tend to die when I touch them." "I would mind shaking hand with you." Grim gave Error confused rook before he told.

"Do you have a deathwish? People die if I touch them." Error just stood up and walk to Grim making the god who was tall as him only thank to levitation confused before he grab his hand. Grim flinc in shock while Gen just stare in shock with even Blue turning at the scene before Error just shrug and told. "Sad. It didn't work again. Thanks for trying Grim." Error told and sip his drink before he sit while Grim stood there shock. Gen basically drop his coffee making it shatter agains ground before he stood up and slam both hands agains table and shouted.

"How the fuck are you alive?!" "I'm just build different." Error told with grin while Gen was speachless. Error could se Grim looking at his hand shaking a bit he felt a bit bad about him but he wasn't prepared for the god of death to launch at him and hug him making him fall on ground with Grim.

"W̬̓̂͟h͇̮̳̭̐̉̓̓̾͟a͖̬̦͎͌͆̌͂t͊͢ ̧̣̈́̾̄ͅt̖̙̞͆̕͠h̙͋e̺͙̞̔͋͠ ̙̪̘͋̿̋f̨̟̞̐͗̂̃̒͟͜ū̖̘͆͘͢c̮͕͑̾k̨͖̥̭̦̆͆̄͛̕ ̹̇ḭ̳̭̊̅̃ş̯̔͠ ̼̀ẘ̜ŗ͈̪̩͆̀̋̕o̺͇̝͊̆́n̞̭̅̒g͍̊̔͢ ̢̮͚̼̮̀̄̃̂͘w̦̟̄̀iṯ̛͇͓̙̻̆̌̉́ḫ͎̮͝͝͝ ̜͚͓͓͆͆͐̾ŷ͉̲̦̼̙̆̃͘͡ou͉̣̫͋̽́?͚̽!̘̫̎͐" "I can touch you. I can actually touch you!" Grim shouted happily while Error glitched trying to pry him out. "Ý͉ę̡̺̞͗̎̄͘͝ͅa̠͉͑̀ ̘̥̽̃ỹ̩̝̘̟̂̎̔e̪̬̎͠â̟̦̚.̰̤̬͌̔̋̈ͅ ͙̘̫̹̉́̏͒T̪͖͒̕͟͝h̙̑a̪̫͛̓̔͜t̜͞!̫͑̌̀͜ͅs͖̮̮̍̅̾ ̨͚͐̀g̱̹̾̌o̝̐o̻̘̿̈d̢̖̪̯̃̅͡͠ ̮̫̀̀an͉͉̔͛̋ͅd ̢̫̌͂á͖̜̪͍̒̌͡lḷ̻͉̗̇̎͒̃ b͎̙̺̱̽͑̈̿uṫ͎̹̠̿̚ ͈̜̰̀̆̍̏ͅl̼̑́̽͜͟é̢̖͖͉͛͊́ṱ̼̓̊̚ͅ ̧̳͑̈ṃ̟̮̓̉̍͌ͅé̳͍͌ ̠͊g̮̪̱̀̅̽̅͢o̲̐!̻͓̬̖͐̉̋̽" "No. I gonna keep you" "Grim!!!" Gen shoute at him this was thankfully enought to let him go of Error who was shaking a bit having to calm down his glitches before he told. "N͇̑e̛̫̪͘x͔̑ẗͅ ̨̟̉͞ti̧̝͂̾me̻͝ ă͕t̝͗ lea̾͜s̳͋ẗ̟́ ̫̪̏͆warn͙͘ ̧̜̊͋me͈͌. ̠̎Ȕ̡ṇ͖̐̔d̼̿ë̼́rs̤̦͐̈́t́͟oo̙̓d̟̜̋̒.̧͕̓͠" When Error got nod from Grim he sigh and sit before Blue came back having like 3 plates of food.

"Ą̔r͖̽e ̡̢̓͞y̢̗̿̃o̳͚̓͝ų̺̀͊ ̠̭͛͘g̙̯͊̀o͇͊i̳͇͊͊n̹͉̅͘g ̙͕̉̕to ë͖â͓t͍͓͘͘ ͖̫̑̌ă͉l̘͔͑̽l̖̽ ̣͉̕͞o̯̊f̛͕͕͑ ̜̎ẗ̟ha̪͐t̹͘?!͖̾" "No Error and calm your glitches down." Error sigh and took moment before he ask again. "What are you going to do with all of it." "Feed you." Error gave him annoyed look before he whisper. "Blue I don't need to eat you know-." "Error you will eat anything on your own or I gonna stuff it in your throat and eating only chocolate doesn't count."

Error opened his mouth ready to say anything only for toas to be shoved in his throat. "Eat." Blue commanded. Error just huff and munch on toast while he got laught from Gen. "Guess we both have someone to deal with." "Shut up." Error muffle out while he start to eat something. It look like this will be rather interesting journey.

[Thank you all for waiting this long.]

[I want to apologies for lack of updates but I was struggeling latly both mentally and with live]

[I had problems. With school and still have and will for long because my live was going to shit lately but I will try to update once in a while.]

[Thank you all for your wait and holefully you are doing alrigh.]

[Also I want to say huge thanks to friend of mine who made this excellent
 cover. Enjoy their  and see you later]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 492 20
"Oh this? This book is so interesting." Suddenly Nom grabbed the book and read the title loudly. 'How to recognize your own potential?' They both lo...
556 38 63
There's nothing worse than a lie. To know your world isn't as safe as you expected it to be. To realize you're absolutely useless when it matters. To...
2.6K 576 9
....................."There's something about your eyes that tells me there's much more to you that meets the eye". ............."I've witnessed her...
396 3 9
I sighed heavily as I scanned the forest. I had heard something or someone to be specific, wandering about. I decided I would leave once I affirmed t...