The daily vest cannot be drop...

Spinfoxie tarafından

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... Daha Fazla

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

10

224 10 0
Spinfoxie tarafından

    Sure enough, compared to the "Ark" where meeting is a negative event, "Dawning" is not a loss as an organization dominated by China. It has always been a big country that has stood for thousands of years with a steady and reliable image, even in times of crisis. It will panic, but it will show the strength of unity.

    "Look at these rules, I feel very safe." Wen Muqing counted the rules with bright eyes like a child seeing novelty things, and his excellent memory quickly memorized the 78 rules. down.

    The system said: [There are also many rules in the daily cast system, which can also give you a lot of security, don't worry. ]

    "Pfft... What kind of jealousy do you have with my motherland?" Wen Muqing couldn't help laughing, he said softly, "It doesn't matter if you can't tell me the cause and the effect now, I will believe that you have always been my comrade-in-arms, for this beauty The world will struggle until dawn."

    "So, you don't have to be so insecure."

    [...] The system was silent for a while, and seemed to have nothing to say. "Go brush some more energy. ]

    "Let me see, the night watchman has now registered the 'Dawning' account, so he also has permission to take internal tasks."

    [My tasks are more comprehensive. ] The system said in a hoarse voice.

    Wen Muqing smiled and said: "It takes more work for those who are capable. I will solve those tasks that are a little more difficult, and I will definitely do more of the tasks you send.

    " "Internally overlapping tasks are marked.

    Wen Muqing put the "Night Watchman" card in his hand, closed his eyes and recalled a few important "Dawn" rules.

    [Article 1, the safety of ordinary people's life is the first priority. If necessary, card weapons can be damaged, and "Dawn" will compensate. ]

    [Article 23, please be sure to steer away from ordinary people before eliminating weirdness, and don't reveal your identity at will. If your identity is revealed, please report it in time. ]

    [Article 78, never give up hope, victory will eventually belong to mankind. ]

    Sure enough, he never fought alone.

    The card in his hand is like a flapping butterfly, and the flapping can drive a storm that spans time.

    The plain and gentle grocer looked down at the book quietly, and on the other side of the city, a black shadow suddenly appeared in the blind spot of the surveillance.

    ...

    "Dawn" Zhejiang Branch. Sophisticated and huge machines run in the room, and a light curtain of blue light surrounds the walls like a blue sky, casting a healthy hue on the faces of every immersive person.

    The head of the branch, Yang Yuecheng, and the head of the archives, Dan Yunqing, stood in front of the constantly changing digital screen with solemn expressions. Next to them was a mechanical bird with mechanical wings that looked a lot like a cockatiel.     

"The Pingyu City Branch has important information to report. C-level ability Yang Minyue, D-level ability Zhang Te, through the formal scanning method, the B-level ability Ye Shou is included, which is of great importance."     

"The Pingyu City Branch is important . Intelligence..."     

"Shut up, open it up." Dan Yunqing couldn't help interrupting this stupid bird's unlimited repetition, and took a deep breath, "Minister Yang, what do you think?" Yang     Yuecheng stretched out his hand quickly. Swiping on the light screen, the newly entered file was quickly called up. The word "Ye Shou" with sharp handwriting like a blade was engraved on the lower right corner of the file.     

He pondered slowly and said: "Have you checked his previous activity track?"    

 "Yuping Branch tried to track it through his 'Dawn', but the data was formatted, so it's hard to see the clue." Dan Yun Qing reported skillfully, "In the morning, I investigated the high-level and strange nearby surveillance cameras in Zhejiang Province that had suddenly disappeared in the past year, and I have not seen his figure."   

  "He is like a dark shadow, Silently lurking on the land of China, but recently he has entered the light and handed himself over to the 'Dawn', this elusive purpose really makes me feel at ease."     

Yang Yuecheng said: "He is not innocent . No purpose, or even in other words, his purpose is clear."

    Dan Yunqing said in surprise: "Could it be that ordinary person's friend? His friend, to be honest, is not so ordinary."

    Dan Yunqing cut out a file with a smile on his face. The splendid Wen Muqing himself has dense records that are more comprehensive than Ye Su's few words.

    "Wen Muqing, 23 years old this year, graduated from Pingyu University. In his second year of sophomore year, he suffered a car accident influenced by strange factors, resulting in spinal injury and forced amputation of his calf. After that, he suspended his self-study course and even got it a year earlier. Graduation certificate."

    Dan Yunqing looked at the handsome young man on the document with some regret, "I don't know why he didn't do prosthetic repair surgery, but chose to open a grocery store in Pingyu City, as if he had given up treatment, obviously Pingyu University is also one of the top universities in the country."     

"How he and Ye Su knew each other can't be found in the archives, but what is certain is that when he was seriously injured, Ye Su was busy all alone. I took care of it myself."    

 Yang Yuecheng nodded, indicating that he heard it, and felt a little regretful: "It's really a pity, he obviously has a better future, it's weird... ah."    

 "But as a province, he shoulders the responsibility of eliminating the weirdness of the province. We can't just see something so superficial." He frowned and tapped his fingers on the shiny metallic tabletop.    

 "A B-level capable person is enough to deal with high-level weirdness that covers a city or even more, not to mention simply protecting an ordinary person. In other words, he doesn't need to look at 'Dawn' and go to any organization. He will be honored as a guest of honor, and he can even lead a friend he values ​​to a better life."     

"But he just exposed his hidden figure for many years through a simple monitoring, and a simple question I did not hesitate to join 'Dawning' without even making any demands."    

 Dan Yunqing said, "What does this mean?"

    "This means—what special channel does he have, and what special news he has learned." Yang Yuecheng pondered, "And this news, or a change, will cause other ordinary people, or low-level differences. The capable people have a bad influence, and he feels that he can't protect his friends by himself."

    Dan Yunqing continued: "The message that a B-level capable person must convey even if he exposes his existence is the most obvious. The most likely situation is—"

    "A weird evolution!" The

    two said in unison.

    Dan Yunqing suddenly breathed a sigh of relief and murmured, "That's right, do you remember the news announced by Tivak College? The B-weird that appeared in the Pingyu Center Art Museum was triggered by an unknown cause. The anthropomorphic A-level bizarre devouring."

    "The biggest level that humans can deal with now is only B." Yang Yuecheng rubbed his eyebrows tiredly, "B will cause great casualties, not to mention energy fluctuations enough to cover a The city's A-level is weird. If it really happens, we won't even have time to transfer the people."    

 "Why didn't he find us directly..." Dan Yunqing looked at the task panel that suddenly popped up on the light screen. Tasks that have been suspended for a long time but still have no ability to take on, are all taken over by the people they were discussing just now.     

"With so many high-intensity tasks, does he want to be promoted without sleep?"   

  Yang Yuecheng was silent for a while, and could only say: "I will report him to the headquarters according to the process. The rest of the guesses... Although we can prepare in advance, but It can only be regarded as a guess."     

"Don't go to Wen Muqing's troubles, for ordinary people, ignorance is the best protection."     

The usual daily strangeness is collected by the police stations in various places, mostly D, C Mainly, the weirdness of B-level is the level of once a year. The remaining A-level weirdnesses that have been discovered in bits and pieces are mostly controlled by special means, and efforts are made to minimize losses

    Even if human beings want to increase their equipment reserves in a short period of time, it is unlikely, after all, most of the strange attacks that do not eat hot weapons are a common-sense topic.

    ...

    Wen Muqing didn't know that the senior management of "Dawning" thought for a while, but jumped over and over again, and really found the right way. He took the double reward issued by the system and "Dawning" by himself, and was happy to catch the C-level and B-level weird cuts.

    [I feel that I can save enough points to bet on a wave of card pools today, and then expand the scope of the mission to go abroad to see. ]

    [Three open? Wen Muqing, I'm afraid you can't think of it! ] The angry voice of the system came from his mind, and he was so angry that he called him by his name.

    The cold and capable night watchman got off the parking lot under the empty, waving the countless daggers in his hand, and slashed the C-weird, which made a loud noise from time to time, and screamed.

    The C-level capable person who also took the quest but has been unable to get in on the side watched stunned and even had the illusion that he was watching some kind of armed fighting scene.

    As everyone knows, Wen Muqing inside is still arguing with the system about his own tolerance, and his level of proficiency in bargaining is soaring.

    [I can try it quietly in the store first, instead of cutting it directly. ]

    [It won't work even if you try it, how long have you just gotten used to double driving! Do you remember how many days it hurt? ]

    [...It's not very painful. ]

    [Don't talk nonsense in front of me, I can only help you suppress the pain in your body, how should you be mentally? ]

    The system is really messing up the data flow for this careless host. He looks so good and speaks softly, how can he be so wild in his bones?

    Ordinary people need to get used to it from a young age when they control one of their bodies. , he is good, the card of the high-level ability person is not enough, and he wants to get another one in a short time.

    Is it really a buy-one-get-one-free gift?

    With a strange scream, the light-colored card fell to the ground with a squeak, and this invisible confrontation with the system ended with Wen Muqing's temporary compromise.

    Wearing a formal suit and wearing a mask, the night watchman slowly picked up the card, and said in a hoarse voice to the capable person who was watching next to him: "The witnesses have a share, since I also made a trip, then the reward is twenty-eighth. Let's go."

    The capable person never thought that there would be pie falling from the sky while watching the battle, and quickly declined: "No, no, no, you solved it by yourself, I can't help you, where can you get it? Reward."

    "You are very quiet." Ye Sui said concisely.

    "Uh..." Does that mean he's okay?

    The capable person looked like he was only twenty-five or six, and it was estimated that he was a student who had not graduated from Tikwa College long ago.

    "My name is Tang Xiaonuo, and the current rating is C." He explained honestly, "To be honest, it was weird just now. If I were to fight alone, I would probably not be able to beat it."

    After all, the weirdness of sonic attacks is still rare. , He felt his ears go numb while watching from halfway around.

    Ye Su walked up to him with her long legs, and threw the strange card that had just dropped into his arms, seeing him hurriedly accepting the card: "Help me evacuate the crowd in advance, it saves a lot of trouble, and it's not worthless. Good work."

    Seeing that the matter was over, Ye Su casually checked the task in the morning light to complete, and after tidying up the slightly messy collar, she wanted to leave.

    "Boss wait!" Tang Xiaonuo grabbed the card and quickly trotted to catch up with him, "Are you interested in taking a personal commission?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15 2 1
Millions of miles from Earth a space station sounds a critical alarm. Can Sarah get to the evac site and get off station before catastrophic failure...
62K 1.8K 69
Title:猫猫今天也在拯救反派[快穿] Author:啄米 Tangxi is a little cat, a plump and lovely golden gradient. Because he was not allowed to become a spirit after the fo...
98.1K 2.7K 80
Name:白月光總被強取豪奪[快穿] Author: Ximao https://shubaowb.com/novel/134471.html In order to get a chance to wake up, Ning Chen, a genius scientist who became...
80.6K 3K 181
https://m.shubaow.net/259/259465/ Author: Ah Hei Hei Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-08-25 Latest: Chapter 181 Ending (Part 2) (2) Danmei Fa...