Dreams with you - Jinjoo

By -Euzu-

and they asked her, "why do you want to be an engineer?" "because I want an architect girlfriend." a Jinjoo... More

DWY - 1
DWY - 2
DWY - 3
DWY - 4
DWY - 5
DWY - 6
DWY - 7
DWY - 8
DWY - 9

DWY - 10

552 27 12
By -Euzu-

Minju looked back and forth to find a certain person. She asked her friends if they know where Yujin was.

It's Christmas, yes and she's supposed to be with her mom side family for 5 days but she left after 2 days. She was there and they welcomed Christmas together but she decided to go back today.

She's been thinking about the younger for 2 whole days.

She knows Yujin will be alone since the girl would probably just have a dinner with her mom and feel left out after so she would just stay alone, while her dad is busy again. Yujin already told her that it was her usual doing for the past 6 years. And now, she wants to be with Yujin.. to spent this Christmas with her.

Minju also wants her feelings to be said. The girl just ran away two days ago.

She didn't have the time to go after her since the train arrived right away. So instead, she went back as soon as she can.

And luckily her friends saw Yujin today at a festival nearby. Minju's also holding a scarf, her friends' pictures captured a pretty someone in the back, it was Yujin but they just realized after a few minutes and they don't know where the girl went.

So the older girl just hurried and took an extra scarf. It's cold and Yujin forgot to wear one as she have seen on the photo.

It's currently sun down and after minutes of looking around the place, her eyes darted on the bench and found the certain person she's looking for. She's even blowing her hands out of the cold. She looks like a cute lost puppy in the cold.

Minju walked forward and stood infront of her. At first, the girl didn't notice but as soon as she did the younger stood up, towering her once again and all she can do was raise her hand to wrap the scarf to the younger.

"You fool, you ran away from me 2 days ago and now you forgot to bring your scarf.." Minju mumbles as she continued on wrapping the scarf around Yujin's neck while the girl kept mum. "I came back as soon as I can.."

"You didn't even bother to wait for my response."

The taller girl lowered her head and unknowingly pouted her lips. "I-I'm sorry." Cutie.

Yujin just took all her courage up after the silence went to them so she decided to speak. Now or never.

"I wasn't able to tell this properly to you last time b-but.."

"I like you. More like the word I love you already. I never thought I'll want a person to be with me for the rest of my life. I thank you for that day and till now. I even promised myself that day that once I saw you again, I'll make sure that whenever you cry I'll be there too just like what you did for me."

"I love you Joo and I want to let you know these feelings. The day I saw you again was a time you were crying and I didn't want that. I'm thankful, from the day I first met you and that day I saw you again.. since that time I was finally able to say I'm alright. I don't feel alone anymore."

"I love you, I want to be there whenever you need someone, whenever you're sad I want to be there to make you feel better or to just give you a shoulder to cry on. I want to see you smile everyday and I want you to be with me everyday, for a lifetime rather. If you allow me, then can I court you?"

Minju just stared at her, leaving Yujin completely confused. She didn't expect her to completely confess properly right away. "It's okay if you don't-"

The older girl just shook her head before tiptoeing to give the taller a quick peck on the lips.

"You talked a lot. But hey, guess what? I like you too."

"More like, I love you too."

"I was actually planning to say these feelings when we come back but I can't wait longer and wanted to see you. I was also going to say those 3 words back to you 2 days ago but you ran away."

"I love you too, Yujin-ah. I'm so grateful, ever since then I felt safe, I felt happier and it was all because of you. I was smiling everyday without me realizing I was already falling for you. And it was the best feeling, I don't like long speeches but I could deeply say and show that I love you. I'm sure and I would want to spent a whole life time with only you too."

Yujin just hugged her tight, it was quite cold but then again they found warmth with each other. Their hearts surely was. It was a happy and warm feeling they always feel towards each other.

"Okay, I'll pursue you everyday." Yujin said, smiling.

"You don't have to though, we're mutual." She replied.

"I want to and even if we're already in a relationship. I'll still do the same." Minju just smiled and they continued hugging.

"Let's take things slow."

"Okay."

-

"Hey you want us to set you up on a blind date?" Said Hyewon as Yena and Minjeong turned their head right away to the talking girl.

Yujin slowly diverted her eyes from the book to her friends who's looking intently at her.

"Date? I don't need that."

Minjeong sighed, "as usual, she's been hopelessly in love with Minju for almost a year and so now."

"Yeah, you know this girl.. single but so called taken." Yena chuckled and went back to scrolling her feed on her phone.

"Just kidding. Our vote is only on Minju when it comes to Yujin's love!"

"Of course! After all she's the only girl this big doggo loves that way."

Yujin could only chuckle, she's glad her friends were always there to give her advice and support. "Exactly unnies-"

"Oh wait, my girlfriend's calling."

"Yeah yeah go take it-"

"Sure-"

"Alright go on-"

"What?! Girlfriend?!" The three were completely shookt. Yup they weren't aware. Yujin just laughed with her friends' priceless reactions. They know how Yujin was courting the latter but they weren't updated that the two already started dating 2 weeks ago after having mutual feelings for half a year.

"I'll fetch Minju now! Bye unnies!" And her friends just sat frozen there, still surprised.

Hmm, that went on and on. It went good too for her other two friends while Hyewon of course, their relationship was still strong as ever.

-

Few years later.

"Ow!"

Yujin hurriedly went to the girl who's now in pain. "Hey, what happened?"

"I accidentally went in contact with the boiling pan." Yujin held her arm and pointed it at the flowing water.

"Wait here." She said and hurriedly ran upstairs.

The younger came back with a first aid kit, Minju sat at the couch while watching Yujin apply ointment to the wound.

"I'll take care of it, it's going to be finished soon so just wait here." She smiled and Minju nodded.

They're cooking together and of course Minju being as usual her clumsy self.

They live together now, it's been a few years since they're in a relationship.

After they finished eating, Yujin was the one who insisted to wash the dishes so she did and after that she just found her girlfriend in the couch, all curled up.

"Are you sleepy?" Minju nodded, opening her arms but ended up being carried by her girlfriend to their room.

The weather's comfy too. It was raining, but not that much. It was calming. It's the afternoon too so they felt sleepy.

"Okay, sleep well baby." Yujin flashed a smile as they lay on the bed before she kissed the latter's forehead.

"Here too." Minju pouted, pointing at her lips that made the younger chuckle. She gladly did it though.

She poked and pinch Yujin's cheeks before hugging her. "Comfy." The girl hugged her back and they both went to dreamland.

And for the rest of the day, the two of them just ended up watching movies the whole day while cuddling with each other and maybe.. more.

-

Four and everyone has a successful love life! (Finally.)

Yena: Kim Minjeong, you're late!

Minjeong: Traffic!

Well yes, all four of them are now successfully inlove. No more admiring from afar and afraid to confess.

The two are currently holding a party, celebration for their 4th anniversary and.. announcement for their soon wedding.

They're both talking with guests, just their families, close friends and some colleagues from work.

They both picked formal black dresses to wear for tonight.

"Yujin noona! Pretty noona!" They both turn their head where the voice came from."Jinho-yah!" The three of them hugged. It surely has been a few months since they last saw each other.

"Congratulations noonas! Also Happy 5th anniversary!"

"Thank you, Jinho"

"I'm such a handsome and cute cupid!"

"Whatever. Go to mom and eat, okay?" Yujin pinched his cheeks hard before her brother walked away with a smile.

"Congratulations, Engr. Ahn. When's the wedding? Can't believe the great and popular Architect Kim and Engineer Ahn will get married soon." One of Yujin's colleague said while smiling.

"We'll announce it soon enough, thank you for coming." She smiled.

They already announced it earlier, their guests was surely surprised.

Well for the proposal.. Yujin prepared it very well.

// Few days ago.

Ahn Yujin's distant. Gosh that girl! I haven't done anything wrong. She seemed to be getting busier!

Minju started thinking and thinking. She doesn't know why suddenly Yujin's acting all that. Meanwhile Yujin herself.. she knows she's getting busier since she's doing all these because of the proposal she's been preparing for.

She's finally done and will do it tomorrow, she's nervous but after all.. the one she's asking is no other than, Minju. The love of her life.

They've been dating for 4 years now and soon-to-be 5, they stayed mutual for at least half a year before being in a relationship.

They took it slow and expressed their feelings well.

"I'm back, Joo!" She greeted when she reached home but heard no response. Usually her girlfriend would be rushing and will immediately hug her since Minju tends to get home from work first.

"Joo?" She reached the leaving room and found her girlfriend sitting at the couch and was facing the television that was turned off.

"Hey baby, I'm home." she mumbled and hugged her from behind but still heard no response.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked and finally the girl looked at her, more like glared.

"Really? You're asking me that?"

"Huh? are you mad? What's wrong?"

"I am not! And stop asking me what's wrong! Ask yourself!!" The older girl stood up and went to their room. And bang, a loud thud was heard from the door being slammed. She clearly is mad and Yujin is also clearly doomed.

She still gives her attention but of course, she's been so busy with it that she must've been distant than she usually is and Minju must've overthink a lot.

Yujin will surely talk to her girlfriend tomorrow to clear things up but not tonight because she knows when her girl's mad she has to give her some time alone first, that's what Minju wants.

She just slept in the guest room and didn't dare to bother her for the meantime.

As Yujin walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen, she saw Minju took something at the refrigerator. "Morning, Joo." And the girl didn't respond.

Next her eyes followed her girlfriend who went back to facing what she was cooking.

Right time for back hugs.

"I'm so sorry.." she mumbled, Minju tried to pull her away earlier. When she said that word the girl stopped but she still didn't look at her.

"I promise you, nothing's wrong. Nothing bad." Yujin added and finally the girl faced her. "I swear, not anything bad of whatever you're thinking of." She smiled.

"..Really?" Aww, so cute. Minju unknowingly pouted. She didn't want her to feel this way but of course this preparation had to be in secret.

"Yes.. I promise you, baby." She gave the older a quick passionate kiss before smiling.

"I have a surprise later okay? Let's eat dinner. I'll send you the location since you and I still have work today. After we eat, I'll bring you to work." She gave her a forehead kiss this time and Minju nodded before facing the food that she was cooking. The truth is, it's her off work today but she'll be staying at the place where her proposal will happen. She has to prepare.

[...]

Minju went out of the car after parking at the destination Yujin told her to go to.

Her girlfriend told her that they'll eat there since the girl had a client nearby.

It was sunset already, the sky is really beautiful so this date would turn great. Well it always does as long as Yujin's with me. Minju thought.

As per Yujin's instructions she has to walk awhile to get to their table so she just followed the carpet.

And as soon as she reached somewhere further, she saw petals scattered on the floor. She continued walking though and soon enough, some music started. More like a violins started playing. The place has two chairs and table, just for them only. The musicians are at the side and there were more flowers scattered on the ground and lights everywhere.

"Hey."

"Hi." She replied.

"Didn't know this was your surprise."

"Of course that's why it's called a surprise baby." Yujin just chuckled and handed her the bouquet of flower before she took her hand, intertwining it with hers.

They walked further, the musicians continued on playing while they're in their own world.

Yujin stopped on her track and looked at the front, Minju did the same as the latter.

"A perfect view. You can see some of the buildings we both worked on and some you only designed here too." The taller girl mumbled and Minju was in awe. The scenery is perfect. It was a perfect view of the city, they can see the beautiful sunset too.

"The sun is pretty." said the older girl, it really was pretty.

"Yeah you're like the sun, after all the sun gave light to darkness. Just like what you did the time I felt alone. It is pretty, not just the appearance but everything about it." And Yujin was looking at her when she said that. She's not only talking about the sun. Much more like the person infront of her.

"That's kind of cheesy but anyway, I see two beautiful things in my view right now. The sun infront of me and you beside me."

Oh Yujin never fails to make her feel all giddy and happy. How the girl always look at her in the eyes when she says things.

Her eyes were always sparkling and if it can say something it literally expresses the words 'I love you' and it never changes.

So Minju decided to say those 3 words again even though they say that to each other every single day. "I love you"

"I love you too." The taller girl smiled and next Minju stole a quick kiss from her that made her chuckle.

Yujin was looking at her with pure admiration and love. This girl never fails to do that. Well in Yujin's view, Minju's eyes were like that too.

Their eyes never fails to express their love for each other alone, eyes never lie anyway.

"I love you, Joo. I would never forget and get tired on saying and expressing to you that. I know you feel the same, I know that very well. I just want to say, thank you.. you're the best thing that happened in my life. No long speeches anymore so here I am, I want to spend this lifetime with you, love. Not just this lifetime but every single one I have."

"Look up."

The time she did, she also heard Yujin spoke. 'Will you marry me, Architect Kim?' she says and it was also the words that was written in the beautiful sky.

She was surprised.

The moment she looked back to Yujin.. the girl was already kneeling and was holding a box that contains a ring.

She felt like crying.

"Yes.. o-of course I will!" She smiled and next thing she knew that she was hugged by the younger already. She was almost lift up too by the girl's excitement and fireworks around them exploded while their hearts are filled with joy.

It was perfect, a very happy and memorable moment.

// End of flashback.

About the further details, they're not rushing things. It's their wedding so they'll decide together about everything.

Yujin's now currently having talks with her friends since her girl is also with her friends.

"Right, we never asked you.. Yuj. Well I mean we did but you never answered." They were all curious. Some of Yujin's colleagues were listening too.

and they asked her, "why do you want to be an engineer?"

"because I want an architect girlfriend."

"No no, I mean.." Yujin chuckled, almost forgetting that.

"I wanted to be one ever since I was young and I've gained a new reason.." her friends looked at her with eyes full of curiosity.

"because my only love and future wife is an architect."

"Perfect match." She winked before standing up and walking away to go to Minju.

"There she goes, flexing their relationship." Yena sarcastically scoffed.

"Acting like you aren't in one." Hyewon uttered.

They ate and talked further with laughs while their other friend hmm.. Minjeong is stuck in a traffic with her girlfriend, Rina. They're so late with the announcements.

-

"Isn't our house perfect?" They stood infront of their huge newly built house. Feeling all happy and proud.

"Well of course it is. We planned it together after all."

"Let's continue achieving our dreams." Minju smiled as she intertwined their hands.

"Of course because these dreams I have, are dreams with you."

"And we'll make it all come true, together." The latter replied.

A life with you, full of dreams I only want to fulfill with you. Every dream I have contains you and in every lifetime I'll be with you.

'Dreams with you'
Ar. Kim Minju and Engr. Ahn Yujin

- End -

---------

// thank you for reading! I appreciate the comments and votes, thank you! After some time I will publish another JJ fic. Which is "Back to you"

- Back to you is already uploaded!

Thank you again for reading 'Dreams with you'! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 634 21
"There's something that struck differently." - Kim Minju "I just hope she doesn't feel it." - Ahn Yujin short story. Highest Ranks #jinjoo - 1st #2k...
2.3K 16 38
"I will never want anyone but you." A simple girl working a 9 to 5 at her shitty boyfriends' cafe meets Kim Taehyung, famous fashion designer, who tu...
16.3K 889 30
Minjoo joined a school contest with hopes of getting closer to her crush and confessing her feelings, but things don't always go the way she wants th...
4.3K 246 11
No one knows that Ahn Yujin is the heiress of Ahnjin group, one of the biggest in the business industry. Her life is private, she's the hidden heires...