𝗹𝗼𝗸𝗢 π—Όπ—»π—²π˜€π—΅π—Όπ˜π˜€

By Thewlix

✎ in progress β†  loki x reader oneshots, imagines and preferences (and avengers) well it started with the drac... More

author's note
being pretty must be tiring
tell it to shut up, or i'm about to smash it
πŸ“Œimagine thor saying "i'm going to tell her that you like her."
πŸ“Œamong us with the avengers
" all i want for christmas is you~ "
tired voice
deviant android and a god
solacing afters
make me sway
make me sway / pt2
happy birthday, tom!
snowballs
not one for romance
do i make you nervous, loki?
hopeless romantic
the sun would shine on us again

an update

274 9 6
By Thewlix

author's note:

how is everyone doing?

i'm really not sure if there's ANYONE here anymore, but i will be posting this "note" onto every book i've written.

well, i call them 'books', they're more or less a document of my life rather than a book.

nonetheless, if you're reading this, i appreciate you tremendously for your support. and to those that have followed me for all the years, you are absolutely spectacular. like genuinely. thank you.

this platform was the first real platform that gave me confidence in what i was passionate about.
and this is where, i gained the confidence to do my longest dream! but that was a massive kudos to this platform.

when i wrote this book, i was a sad, little, scared girl that was in a very bad relationship with her boyfriend, ad didn't have good friends at all.
i was 12 when i first started writing on here.

i'm turning 18 next year.
i'm in college. i'm also failing math.
i'm still a sad and scared.
but i'm happier than i was.
i have good friends, and trying to pursue my dream job into content creation.

(twitch.tv/merakistreamss)

every now and then, i come back to this platform, and write. i still have that strong bone of desire to write in my body, but will i post them? probably not.
might make it a subgoal on my twitch lmfao??

but ladies, gents, non-binary peeps;
i love what you've done for me.

but as for now, this is my final goodbye to wattpad.

be queer gamers.

^^me

i'm also heavily poor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 21.8K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
816K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
153K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.