A BRIGHT FUTURE || TR x HXH

By Hannah_Grace_Palao

[A Tokyo Revengers x HunterXHunter crossover story] Nobody know of who she is. Nobody know of what she can d... More

OC Info
Introduction! Tokyo Revengers 1/2
Introduction! Hunter X Hunter 2/2
β—Œ Prologue β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter One β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Two β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Four β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Five β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Six β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Seven β—Œ
β—Œ Love Interest 1/2 β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Eight β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Nine β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Ten β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Eleven β—Œ
Random Ask!

β—Œ Chapter Three β—Œ

487 19 2
By Hannah_Grace_Palao

Chapter Three: Hanagaki Takemichi

Third person point of view:

Somewhere in the future

"Are you awake?" A police officer appeared in Takemichi's vision, as he began to look around the room.

"... Where am I?" He asked the officer in front of him as the officer explained everything to him, a man stepping in the scene.

"Would it be okay if I talked to him alone for a moment?" A black haired man asked, interrupting their conversation.

"Uh. Sure." the officer stated glancing at the man before looking back at Takemichi.

"He's the one who save you"

"Huh?" He was confused as ever, he thought he was going to die when he was in the train station and he also thought that everything was a dream.

"I'm Tachibana Naoto" the man introduced, making Takemichi more shocked and confused than ever.

"Huh?"

As Naoto explained everything to Takemichi, from his ability to Time leap and everything. How he can go back 12 years to the past, how Hina died, and how Takemichi change the future.

"Please use the time leap to go back 12 years ago and meet with a certain person during your middle school time" Naoto told him, glancing at the blue eyed man.

"A certain person?" He asked as Naoto placed his hand on the white board with two pictures.

"They are Toman's Leaders, 'Sano Manjiro' and 'Kisaki Tetta'." Takemichi stared at the two pictures, shivering at their appearance.

"Scary"

"If these two had never meet, then the current Tokyo Manji Gang wouldn't exist" Naoto explained.

"In other words, there'd be nothing for my sister to get dragged into killed by"

"I get it. If I return to my middle school days and stop those two from meeting..." Takemichi trailed off.

"....Then Toman won't exist." Naoto finished, and began telling his plan to Takemichi.

"Are you ready?" He asked the blue eyed man, who looked at him determination on his eyes.

"Yeah"

"Sano and Kisaki, those two will meet in August 2005. It doesn't matter which, but get in contact with one of them" The younger black haired male explained further.

"Let's work together and prevent that meeting"

"Alright, I'll try to do something" Takemichi said as Naoto offered his hand.

"You are the only one who can save my sister" Naoto said, as Takemichi shook his hand, triggering the Time Leap.

Kyannah was in the middle of her room, the place and was clean and organized. She's been staying in this little apartment for about a week and learning about how this place works and also learning that people in here has no nen and aura. She find out she's the only one who's have nen. After a little amount of time strolling around she find out that the language in here was the same in the continent where she came from, but deferent alphabet.

It's been a day since she didn't have a precognitive dream since she got here in Japan.

After knowing Tachibana Hinata in a small amount of time, she find out that Hinata is in a middle school in second grade and she's 4 years younger than her. She also asked a place to stay, she's lucky that there's one empty room apartment beside Tachibana's complex apartment where her family live.

She closed her pen and looked at the paper where she wrote a few stuff, just in case she forget something important.

'The reason I'm here was to find Hanagaki Takemichi, but yet here I am enjoying the new environment. I'm suck' She thought, until her stomach growling.

'I'm hungry, Oh! Right! I still didn't have breakfast. Silly me'

"Should I go to walk around now?" She asked herself, looking at the time before slowly going out of her room.

'I'm hungry, Food here I come~'

A brown haired girl was slightly drooling while looking at the dessert shop infront of her

'Oh my god! There so many desserts here! I should definitely try all of them!'

She stepped into the store. Inhaling the desserts aroma makes her more hungry. But of course, thoughts was everywhere.

Then a waitress guided her to an empty table. She sat down and looked around with sparkles aura forming around her.

The waitress chuckled seeing her to expression and took her order.

"Welcome miss, may I have your order?" Kyannah smiled at her.

"MAY I HAVE ONE OF EVERYTHING, PLEASE?" She excitingly said, the waitress looked at her wide eyed

"E-everything miss? Are you sure?" Kyannah nodded excitingly

"Yes please! And a ramen too"

The other sweatdroped and went to the kitchen.

'Maybe she ordered the desserts while waiting for her friends...' Kyannah heard her thought, she freeze

'Eh? I'm the only one who will eat that all. Did I really ordered that much? Hmm... What ever it's not like I'm going to get fat, I have metabolism I can eat I want' She grinned.

After a while of waiting the waitress finally arrive with a trolley full of desserts

"Please enjoy!" And with that the brunette girl munched all the food happily.

After she eat all the desserts, she payed it using a black card. Making the waitress gawking.

'W-what the! Black card!'

Before she leave, she give the waitress a tip.

'What a goddess!'

Gasps and murmurs could be heard among the students from various middle school. It was another day of kiyomasa's little fight club again, and this time Yamamoto Takuya from Miso and Kojima from Sakura would be fighting against each other.

It was rather lively this day. The delinquents were shouting and betting their own money on who they thought was going to win. They called themselves cool, but in reality, they were just a bunch of p*ssy who wanted to impressed the girls and be on top of the food chain.

The fight was about to begin when a certain blond haired boy called Hanagaki Takemichi, interfered. He was wearing his school uniform with a baggy pants, just like any other delinquents ther, and anyone could tell that he was severely beaten up the day before upon seeing his face.

"Kiyomasa-Senpai, fight me"

Everyone was shocked, including Kiyomasa who tried his best not to show it but agreed to his request nonetheless.

It turned out one sided, as everyone anticipated with kiyomasa leading the fight. Kiyomasa was on top of the food chain here, while Takemichi on the other hand was just a slave to the latter.

"Ara ara~ I've been strolling around yet I only find you here Hanagaki Takemichi" an unfamiliar feminine smooth voice said.

_ -A/N- _

Kyannah's Nen:
• Precognition Dream
- Dreams that meet criteria to be classified as pregonitive. You must record or tell others about your dream before the dream scenario is fulfilled in real life. The dream must be a significant number of unique details so that it is unlikely to be fulfilled by chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 16.5K 115
IF YOU'RE A DIE-HARD KILLUA FANGIRL, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU. *UNDER EDITING* "You want me to continue on existing?!" Killua scoffed, shrugging her h...
9.8K 212 29
Itsumi Zoldyck runs away from home due to differing opinions she shares with her parents, Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck. On her adventures, she runs into C...
28.7K 646 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...
94.2K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...