My Cinderella (A Liam Payne f...

By christianwriterxox

--NEW TRAILER INSIDE!-- My life was ruined. No one ever wanted me. Even my own mum hated me. When I was smal... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Interviews with one direction
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 5

18.1K 579 164
By christianwriterxox

Here's a new chapter! :) I thought I wouldn't be able to update so soon, but I did. :) Please vote, comment, fan, and tell others about this book too. :) Thanks. <3

Oh, and I changed the date of Liam first DMing Lacie to October 23rd. Don't forget that. :)

Dedicated to Nashii_Luv_U :)

***********************************************************************************

Chapter 5

Liam’s POV

„Look, Liam” Harry told me, looking in my eyes honestly” It’ll be easy! The girl will turn in her video of herself and we will know it’s her. Before you know it, your twitter girl will be by your side” he patted my shoulder.

„I-I... don’t know, Harry...” I scratched my head.” What if there’ll be hundreds of girls telling they’re „cinderella”? Or if we chose the wrong one? Or... I don’t know, Harry. I’m not even sure if I want to find her” I said. But I knew that wasn’t true.

„That is not true, and you know it. You love her for sure! You just don’t know it yet, because this is real love. It’s not just some sort of teenage love that you see a good chick and fall in love with her, like with Danielle. I’m not saying anything against her, she was a sweet girl... and she had a great butt” he whispered and I snickered” but that was different. You don’t know how this girl looks like, still you love her. This is real love” he finished.

„Okay, okay!” I laughed” Harry, you’d do a great priest!”

He laughed too.

„And don’t worry about too many girls. I know my Directioners, and they wouldn’t lie to us” he said as sure as ever.

***

I went up behind Harry at his laptop and peeked over his head. There was a brown, straight haired girl with braces, about fifteen years old, and she screamed in the camera with a wide smile.

„Hey, Liam, it’s me!” she screamed. No way, my twitter girl wouldn’t scream like that. She was a sensitive, heart broken, sweet, funny girl...” My real name is Samantha! Now you know it!” she winked” You asked me to prove I’m the one by telling you your last DM to me and my twitter name. So, your last DM was... „ at this she looked at her phone” ’I love you!’ Ah, how sweet! I love you too! Mwah!” she sent me a kiss and I looked at her wierd. My twitter girl is totally not like this” I’ll send you an answer in a minute! Oh, and by the way, my twitter name is @luvliam4ever1” Nope, she’s not it.

„So...” I smiled at Harry” How’s it going?”

„There weren’t any girls with that name yet...” Harry looked at me wierd.” I said yet.” He said as I rolled my eyes.” Are you sure, this was her name?”

„Yes! Harry, look! She!s different... these girls are all the same... She was different, she wouldn’t come to you begging for me to find her. Otherwise she would’ve already told her name to me” I looked at him sadly and he placed an understanding hand on me.

„Don’t worry, we’ll find her One way or another” I smiled at him mentioning the name of our new single. It will be out in a few months.”Do you know anything else about her that I could watch out for?”

„Umm...” I thought for a minute.”Look out for any french girls...”

„French girls?” Harry pulled up an eyebrow and snickered.

„Yeah... I think she might be french. She keeps saying things in French to me...” I said” And she wanted to go to University there too.”

Lacie’s POV

„I know I asked it like a hundred times by now, but can you please tell me your name?”

I looked at Liam’s message. Should I tell him? No... it’d wouldn’t turn out well... I want this to last forever... That he keeps DMing me and wants to find me, and probably imagines a beautiful girl instead of me...

He sent another DM.

„The boys are searching for you all over the world and there are thousands of girls sending videos to us from places I’ve never even heard of... please tell me your name”

He really wants to know who I am! I thought a little...

„At least your first name... please... I know you saw all my DMs, because you’re not working at this time... please”

He knows me so well... I smiled. It’s like he really knew me. He even knew what I did at what time of the day. Even though they were away from England sometimes, and the timezone was different, he knew what time it was here, and sometimes when we stayed up late DMing, he told me to go to sleep, because he knew it will be a though day for me next day. He really cared for me.

I’ve never even heard your voice or have the slightest clue of what you look like... please...”

As soon as he sent this DM there came another one which took my breath away.

I love you”

Did he really mean it? He didn’t even know me... Or did he? Actually he knew me almost better than myself... Maybe he only wrote it so I will write my name to him... But Liam isn’t like that. Okay. I’m doing it. I started to type the words.

„My name is L”

„Lacie!” my mum shouted from downstairs. Great, another excuse! I never thought I’d ever be so willing to do something for my mum.

I dropped my phone on my bed and run downstairs.

„Coming!” this DM won’t be sent either.

Liam’s POV

„I think a chick should have blue eyes!” Zayn said.” Those are always decieving.”

„You’re talking like a little girl!” Louis said.” And you only said that because Perrie has blue eyes. I think a girl should be funny.”

„But never funnier than her boyfriend” Niall said.

„Why not?” Harry asked.

„Because that’s wierd for a boy” Niall said.” Just imagine, you went to a party, and it wasn’t the guy joking around to everyone, but the gal.”

„Yeah, that is wierd.” Louis said.

„I think a girl must be sweet.” Niall said.

„You guys have no experience in girls. The girl with the biggest breasts and butt is the best.” Harry said.

Louis rolled his eyes.

„Yeah, you like never had a chick for more than a month” Louis laughed.” You must have a very big experience.”

The others laughed too.

„That’s why I have the biggest experience. Because I’ve been together with so many girls. Plus, no girls are good for more than a month. They always get boring after a while.”

„You’re wierd, mate.” Louis said.” I’ve been together with Eleanor for more than a year now.”

„Look, if I’d find a girl, who I could love all my life, I’d never leave her” Harry said.” But until now I only met girls, who are all the same. They just have different hair and eye colour, but that’s all. They all get boring after a while.”

„That’s because there’s only one girl who won’t ever be boring for you” Zayn said.

„What do you think, Liam?” Louis asked.

„Huh, what?” I asked. I was only listening with one ear. With my other half my head was thinking of my twitter girl. I was practically spamming her with DMs asking her name. She didn’t answer, but I knew she saw them. Unless something happened to her. What if there was a big problem?! No... there couldn’t be. She just didn’t want to tell her name. But I had no idea why.

„We were talking about good chicks...”Niall said.” So, what do you think?”

Chicks... there was her image in my head again. I always imagined her with blode hair and blue eyes. But most of the time she was a shineing figure, a beautiful woman figure that was glowing so much that I couldn’t see who she actually was. The picture was all blurry. If only I knew who it was... That figure came back in my dreams too, and I always tried to touch her. She was there, glowing, and begging me to come for her, yet as I came closer, she started to fade. Then I hurried up, but just before I could reach her, she totally faded.

„Leave him, he’s thinking of his Cinderella again...” I heard Zayn laug from somewhere far away.

But did I really love her? I admitted it now, even to her, but was this really love? I was afraid that this love was only something to be in Danielle’s place. But I didn’t love Dani anymore, did I? As I thought of her, I smiled at our sweet memories we had together and I still loved her. But as I thought of my twitter girl, I felt a small lingering in my stomach, and I felt I must know who this wonderful girl is.

My phone buzzed. I had a new message! I quickly opened it.

„My name is L”

I looked up at the boys as if returning from a trance.

„Her name starts with an L” I said.

„What?” the boys looked at me strangely.

„Her name startes with an L!” I shouted happily and ran to the internet.

„What are you doing?” Niall asked.

„Looking for every girl name that starts with an L” I said.

Lacie’s POV

I went up to my room, and went back to my bed. I lay down tiredly, then reached for my phone.

There weren’t any new messages, but... I looked at my latest DM to Liam.

My name is L”

Wait. What?! Oh, my gosh, I didn’t want to send this! I quickly started to write another message. My face was burning. I didn’t want him to know my name anymore.

Sorry, that was a false message I didn’t send it!”

The answer came quickly.

„You’re not fooling me anymoreee :) Lets look at the girls names starting with L... Laura, Lena, Lexy... any of them your name? :)”

He seemed really happy knowing my first letter.

„Nope. You’re never gonna find out, because it’s a rare name, and even if you find out, I won’t tell! :)”

„Okay, lets look at names from abroad... you know, I always thought you had a french name...”

„:D Good try.”

I smiled. He was so sweet. And he said he loved me! He loved me! Maybe he won’t love me when he finds out who I am, but at least he loves me like this. It’s still a great feeling. Someone loves me... He loves me too...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
1.7K 31 12
I'm not sugar coating this. This is a story of a slow suicide, depression, self-harm and suicide. This is how trust, jealousy and love kills you slow...
39.8K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
11.1M 145K 34
I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the famous boy band One Direction, my life woul...