AN ENDLESS SMILE// DANIEL RIC...

By RubyLouise19

In which an Australian Formula One driver falls head over heels for an Australian model. A FORMULA ONE BOOK D... More

AN ENDLESS SMILE- EPIGRAPH
CAST
AESTHETICS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

PROLOGUE

5.2K 127 23
By RubyLouise19

PROLOGUE

Josephine Rankin was an Australian model.

She knew of the world of Motorsport and Formula One, but never found the time to sit down and watch it, until she did a photoshoot with a man with the name of Lewis Hamilton.

He ensured that she had a clear schedule to go to some of the races in the race calendar, and he was absolutely delighted to see her walking in to the paddock.

Though her attention seemed to be on someone else.

Daniel Ricciardo.

The man was familiar to her, and not just because they were both Australian.

She used to date Jules Bianchi.

The man who was her ex, had tragically died on the race track, and whilst she still missed her first love, she could tell from the look within the honey brown eyes of the Ricciardo man something.

She knew that he could be her last love.

Whilst she had been dating the late Formula One driver, she had seen Daniel multiple times, though only through small interactions so they never really had the time to bond, but she had never forgotten him.

Just like he had never forgotten her.

He didn't know if she remembered him and didn't want to reopen old wounds by approaching her, just in case she didn't, but he didn't need to worry.

Because she approached him in the Renault garage and began to interact with him, and he soon realised that she definitely had remembered him.

He had lost his best friend and almost lost his smile forever, but just her company alone made his smile reappear.

She made him smile endlessly.

She made him fall back in love with the world.

He fell in love with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 17K 41
» 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 ᴀ ʀᴇɴᴅᴇᴢᴠᴏᴜꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ, ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. 𝘼 𝘾𝙝𝙖�...
15K 449 11
In which Lando Norris becomes infatuated with a girl who is the equivalent of Sunshine and Rainbows. A FORMULA ONE BOOK LANDO NORRIS X FEM OC Cover b...
594K 13.3K 37
the one where a ferrari communications liaison and a ferrari driver try to hide their relationship from the public... fem!oc x charles leclerc socia...
448K 16.5K 60
"I need you more than I want to." where two teammates can't stand each other FORMULA ONE ...