TRY AGAIN| K

By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. " Sequal to PARADISE (I-LAND) K x OC AU More

𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕
𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘚𝘐𝘟
𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘈/𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘟
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

512 28 13
By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴍᴇꜱꜱʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪɴɢ. "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Raina woke up with sunlight shining on her flawless skin, her groans of disapproval and resentment filled the air.

"fuck off sun." Raina muttered before shielding her face with her blanket while huffing and groaning. Her head throbbed instantly as she tried to get more sleep, but her phone ringing blared through the air. Raina whined once more before grabbing her phone her eyes tightly shut.

"Hello?" Raina mumbled, her head spinning rapidly causing her to gag slightly.

"Up and at em' Raina. We're outside your door." Jay's voice sounded through the speaker, and Raina groaned loudly and physically rolled onto the floor from her bed. Her head spun and pounded, resisting the urge the vomit, Raina slowly got up and stumbled to the front door of her room.

"You look like shit." Was the first Jay said when she opened the door. Raina groaned and flipped him off, she swayed on her feet and nearly toppled over if it wasn't for Jungwon's hands on her shoulders.

"I will never understand why you drink so much when you know you'll feel like this afterwards," Jungwon said, Raina sent him a small smile that turned into more of a grimace than anything else.

"Come on. Shower it off." Jay ordered, gently pushing his female team member towards the hotel bathroom. Raina flipped him off and slightly stumbled her way to the bathroom, carefully closing the door, as she stripped off her clothes Raina looked at her reflection. The woman tried to recall her hot mess of a night last night but the memories came to her in a blur of colours and slurred words.

"What the fuck did I do? Think Raina." She muttered to herself, but when she kept drawing a blank the women glared at her reflection and prayed that whatever drunk her did or said wasn't damaging to her.

Admittedly Raina did feel much better after showering, brushing her teeth and putting on fresh clothes. She appeared back into the room where Jay and Jungwon waited, Raina sighed before gulping down the rest of the water that she found on her bedside table.

"Anyone wanna tell me what the fuck I did?" Jay let out a scoff-like laugh and shook his head with a shrug.

"We don't know." Raina narrowed her eyes at the younger man in confusion,

"Weren't you guys the ones who brought me back here?" She questioned, and by the look in Jungwon's eyes, she already knew she wasn't going to like their response. Jungwon chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, glancing at Jay.

"Actually...It was K Hyung..." Raina froze, her whole body paralysed, suddenly very much sober as she blinked at the group leader.

"What?" She slowly questioned again, Jay huffed and pulled out his phone, showing her the texts K had sent him and the others. Raina snatched the phone out of Jay's hand and rapidly looked through the messages.

Raina is hammered, your manager isn't here so I'm taking her back to her hotel- K

We're back at her hotel, she can barely stand- K

Do you guys know her floor and room number? - K

She's safe, in bed passed out.- K

Raina was ready to throw herself out of the nearest window or dig her own grave and it must've been obvious on her face because Jay snickered before snatching his phone back from her hands and pocketing it.

"So, did that jog any memories? Cause something must've happened between the last two messages since they're 30 minutes apart." Raina clenched her jaw tightly and silently snatched her coat and her luggage before storming past the two, her mind searing the images into her, taunting her to admit that she remembers. She was angry, furious that she drunkenly let out the thoughts and feelings she held so close to her heart in such a manner. She could pretend. Pretend that she can't remember a damn thing, act like nothing ever happened. She had been acting for this long, a little while longer won't kill her. All she needed to do was pretend, to act, do the very same thing she had been doing since he left.

Raina felt Jay and Jungwon catch up to her, walking on either side of her as they made their way out of the hotel, to the black van awaiting them. Their driver stood by the van, opening the door for them, Raina smiled and bow to him as she got inside and collapsed against the backrest, staring out of the window wondering what the fuck she was going to do.

K had arrived at the dance studio a couple of hours ago to teach a class, but it seems as though they were the ones teaching him, his mind seemed to be permanently glued on the events of last night forcing him to focus on Raina's words rather than any dance move. Frustration built inside him, cursing her for saying anything, true or not. Despite her adamant arguing that her words were true, K forced himself to not believe them and to simply think of them as drunk words. But it was hard to do so when they were all he could think about, when he could still hear her voice saying them.

"That will be all for today class. We will be doing final performances next class." His voice echoed through the room and all his students bowed and made their way out. K stood, slightly leaning against the mirror as he ran a hand through his hair just as Haru walked through the door, bowing to the last few students as they left. He looked towards K with a small smile.

"You're looking absolutely fine for someone who was out until the early hours of the morning." K shrugged and smirked as he examined his best friend.

"And you look like shit." Haru scoffed and ran a hand down his face.

"I feel like it too." Haru responded before releasing an overexaggerated pained groan causing K to laugh.

"Hey. Did Raina get back to her hotel alright?" Haru suddenly questioned, K paused and slowly nodded his head as he looked at the genuine concern in Haru's eyes and something in his gut twisted uncomfortably.

"Yea, I was able to help her to her to bed and just left water and a hangover drink for her." K said and haru smiled in relief while nodding his head, not noticing K's slightly tense form.

"That's good, I'll have to text her and check in with her." K smiled tightly and turned away, grabbing his bag.

"Feel like grabbing something to eat before going back to mine?" K asked, changing the subject. Haru beamed and nodded his head rapidly before a grimace made its way onto his face as his headache intensified.

"Something greasy." K simply nodded and cracked a slight smile, following Haru out of the room, his mind finally letting him have some peace.

Raina was now fully ready to throw herself of a bridge or something, it hadn't even been an hour after leaving the hotel and she stupidly agreed to meet the others at a diner nearby, but as they entered through the door, she saw the rest of group sitting in a big booth, with K and Haru joining them. Raina was ready to turn on her heel and bolt back to the van, but Jay softly pushed her forward, she hadn't even noticed she had stopped walking, but she could still escape.

"Hey, Guys!" Jungwon said, waving to them and Raina glared at the back of his head, her escape plan flying out the window. The woman took a deep shaky breath before walking forward, she smiled softly at them her eyes bluntly avoiding K's intense gaze, Ni-ki smiled teasingly as he nudged her shoulder with his own once she sat down next to him.

"Morning Raina." The older woman glared at the young man and pinched his arm causing him to dramatically wince. Raina couldn't help the quiet laugh that passed her lips at the young man's antics, Heeseung who sat across from her looked at her with a raised brow.

"You look like well." Raina rolled her eyes.

"Thanks Hee, you really know how to flatter a women." She sarcastically replied back and Heeseung just laughed. She turned to Haru and smiled at him.

"Did you get home okay?" She asked him, completely ignoring K's presence causing the man to clench his jaw ever so slightly. Haru glanced at K before looking back at Raina with a smile

"I got home just fine thank you for asking. Did K get you back to your hotel okay?" Raina's gaze subconsciously darted to K for the first time since she had arrived only to find him already gazing at her. Her heart sped up and she quickly broke their eyes and nodded, clearing her throat softly.

"Yea, I don't remember most of it but I woke up in bed so I assume it went well." She lamely said, chuckling a bit before taking a drink of her water to hide the minuscule shake in her voice.

"Did she do anything embarrassing Hyung?" Jake asked K. Raina paused and peered over her glass to K, who held her eyes for a split second before shaking his head. His eyes glanced back to her own as he steadily held her gaze.

"Nothing happened." His answer was short and his voice casual but firm, and Raina should be grateful that he didn't know she remember and decided to act as clueless as she pretended to be. So why did her heart burn in her chest? Why was she feeling anything but relief? Was it the way he looked at her as if he knew she was hiding the truth?

A/N

WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS!! I am so so sorry this has taken so long to update, I got MAJOR writer's block for this story and couldn't seem to get out of it but here we are, slowly climbing out of the writer's block grave. Thank you very everyone, new and old for keeping this story on your radar even though its been a good 9ish months since I've updated. I still have writer's block so I really can't guarantee that the next chapter will be out anytime soon but please bare with me because I promise I will eventually have this story completed. Once again thank you for staying with Raina for this long. Once I do finish this book, I will be unpublishing both PARADISE and TRY AGAIN so i can revamp them and fix any plot holes or inconsistences since by then I would be over my writer's block so just a heads up if you see that these two books aren't on my profile in the future.

-This is Lyn, signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 893 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...
101K 4.8K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
85.7K 4.1K 26
→ 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗼𝗼 ♡ 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 ❝ 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀, 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴. ❞ ©enhapen
175K 13.7K 33
"𝑻𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏. 𝑻𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉." 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂·𝒅𝒆𝒏·𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒖·𝒅𝒆 /ˈ𝑺𝑯ä�...