The Strings of Fateโœ…๏ธ(MYG)

By midnight_breezee

๐™๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™. (๐™ˆ๐™”๐™‚) (WATTPAD FEATURED) Not all love stories are written with threads of g... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
1 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Alluring Beauty
2 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Clash of Swords
3 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Defeated
4 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The trophy of victory
5 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Sacred Vows
6 ๐Ÿ‘‘ My Queen
7 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unfriendly treatment
8 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Intimidating eyes
9 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Captivated
Gifts and Achievements
10 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Responsibility
11 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Persuade
12 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Attacked
13 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life and Death
14 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Ignorance
15 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Emperor
16 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Betrayed and broken
17 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Drunken fit
18 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Guilt and regret
19 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Forgiveness
20 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fatal Arrows
21 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Marry Nari
22 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Prooving innocent
23 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Brother
24 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Shocking truth
25 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Real Culprit
27 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Last Breath
28 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Poisoned
29 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Going against all odds
30 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Blood of Achilles
31 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Bring me to life
32 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stand with Justice
33 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past
34 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past II
35 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Frozen Inside without your love
36 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Two body One soul
37 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unexpected meeting
38 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Suspicious Soldier
39 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life of the subjects
40 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Saviour Emperor Min
41 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Dream come true
42 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unpredictable future.
43 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Nations Strike.
44 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The past III
45 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past IV
46 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Little Emperor
47 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Last Battle
48 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Fallen Emperor
49 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Souls United
Behind the scenes.
Epilogue
I ๐Ÿ’œ U
Character Aesthetics 1
Character Aesthetics 2

26 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stabbed

505 46 25
By midnight_breezee

Bwahahahahaahaha I Clowned you !! 🤡🤡🤡
I am not going anywhere. The book will be updated as usual.

A double update as an apology for fooling you. 🙃

"The culprit is Lady Nari!" The wedding hall fell into silence as Hyesoo dropped the bomb.

Yoongi's lips were slightly parted as he found her words utterly ridiculous. He knew Nari since his childhood. She could never do such a thing. "Do you even hear yourself speak, Queen Hyesoo??"

"I am certain His Majesty—" Hyesoo was cut off by Nari.

Nari secretly glanced at Rhea who had a stressed expression on her face before speaking, "She is lying! Why would I try to kill her?!"

"I am not," Hyesoo replied in a threatening tone.

"Yoongi, she is trying to stop this wedding. She is making up things so that you hate me!"

"It's you who is trying to create a wall between me and Yoongi. You have sent bandits to kill me. Accept your fault, Lady Nari." Hyesoo stood firm in her position, her eyes fell on the prime minister. Seokjin looked disappointed. He wasn't pleased with Hyesoo accusing his sister of attempted murder. Taehyung and Rhea had a neutral faces, the former using his brain to find out the truth. Yoongi stood quiet, trying to figure out the situation.

"You sick woman! Do you think you can win Yoongi's heart with this kind of pathetic trick?! You will always be a whore to him-"

"That's enough, Nari." Yoongi's eyes were dark and his voice was grave. "Your words are crossing their limits." She shut her mouth and threw a nasty glare at Hyesoo. "What proof do you have that she was the one to plot an attack on you?"

Hyesoo was about to show him the scroll when the Queen Mother Dowager interrupted them, "Yoongi let's get over with this wedding. Her theories can wait. Nari would never do such a thing." The emperor wanted to protest her but at the same time, he didn't want to create a commotion in front of the guests. It was a family matter which should be solved within the family. Outsiders could take advantage of their weaknesses.

"Min Hyesoo. We will talk about this later. You shall go back to your cabin." Yoongi announced. His eyes were emotionless.

"But Yoong-"

"It's an order." He cut her off.

Hyesoo was not ready to back down. She couldn't let Nari away with her crime. "Why don't you ever believe in me?! I have the proof! You can check it for yourself!" To her reply, the soldiers held her arms. She pleadingly looked at the Emperor who had a grim expression on his face. He slightly nodded before Hyesoo was forcefully dragged out of the hall. Her screams were still heard as she fought back but everything went in vain. The soldiers were too strong.

Hyesoo breathed heavily as she stood in the dark corridor. Her fingers tightened around the letter, her proof. How could Yoongi do that?! He didn't even give her a chance to speak. When did he become a puppet of his mother? When did he get so blinded by Nari? He had disgraced her once again. He had humiliated her by ignoring her words as if she was a spoiled kid. Tears began streaming down her eyes.

Hyesoo began walking towards her cabin when she heard a faint groan. She scanned the dark path for its source. Her eyes finally fell on something huddled at the far corner of the corridor. She anxiously walked towards it. It was a woman in her gown.

Hyesoo felt as if she was hit with thunder when she identified her. "Areum?!" Her hand automatically covered her mouth.

Areum laid in a pool of blood. She had multiple stab wounds on her gut. She was barely breathing. Hyesoo knelt beside her and tried to stop the bleeding as much as possible. "Areum! Listen to me! Wake up! Who did this to you?" She began panicking. "Doctor! Anyone-"

"My Lady..." Areum croaked. She could barely make out the voice of her Queen. Speaking seemed like the hardest job at present. The pain numbed her senses and paralyzed her body. She knew her time on the earth was over. But she was glad that she did something right before dying. She tried to reach out for Hyesoo's hands. The very hand which she had held when they were children. She was that same girl who grew up to be a beautiful woman with high morals.

"Don't speak! Just hang in there for a little more!" Hyesoo clasped her hands and tried to comfort her. However, Areum knew this was her last chance. She had to speak no matter how painful it was.

"Hyesoo-ah, please listen to me." The Jung princess bit her lips while crying and leaned in to hear her whisper. "I don't have much time with me." She panted.

"Stop it! You are not going to leave me! It's an order!! I am your Queen." Hyesoo sounded desperate. Why was there no one in the corridor to assist them?!

Areum faintly smiled at her and then coughed out blood, "My lady... even the queen is powerless to the Almighty. Besides I am just a maid, it won't matter much if I am gone." More blood spilled out of her mouth.

Hyesoo cried harder at her words, hands still pressed on her stomach to stop the bleeding. "Please Areum. You are not just a maid, you are my friend, my companion, my sister. I love you and I care for you. Just tell me who did this to you. I swear I will rip the beating heart out of their chest. I will make sure worms feed on their bodies!"

Areum took a deep breath to steady herself. Her consciousness was slipping, "He had raspy voice. I- I couldn't see the face. They were hidden behind a mask but her majesty... you need to stop this wedding. You need to go!"

"I have been kicked-"

Areum used the last bit of her strength to scream her words. "The Emperor is in danger!"

👑~👑

It was almost time for the wedding ceremony to begin. Areum began pacing in Hyesoo's room since the Queen was out for a mission. She feared how would Yoongi react when he would find out. Speaking of the devil, the guard announced the arrival of the Emperor. She quickly hid behind a curtain. It was huge enough to hide her complete body including the feet.

She heard some shuffling. Yoongi was probably there. She peeked from her hiding spot. The emperor was in his gorgeous wedding attire. He was searching for Hyesoo. He even called her name twice. He checked the bathroom and the balcony before dejectedly walking out.

Areum remained in her hidden position for some more minutes to calm her nerves before coming out. She slipped out of the room and began searching for Hyesoo when her eyes fell on two dark figures in the corner. One of them seemed to be wearing royal clothes while the other was a maid.

She hid behind the pillars of the dark corridor and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"The work shall be done without a hindrance." The woman spoke. It didn't look Areum time to recognize her voice. It was Min Rhea.

"Yes, my lady." The maid replied with a bow.

Rhea then handed her a little glass container. It reflected the dim torches, "This is one of the deadliest poisons out there. It oughts to kill you in eight hours and an antidote is not known to anyone" Areum stopped her breath at the newly acquired information. The evil princess was planning to kill someone. Was it Hyesoo? Areum would never let anyone touch her while she was alive. But her assumption was proved wrong by Rhea's next words.

"Mix this with the curd for the ceremony."

"Yes, my lady."

"And if you ever get caught. You know what to do." Rhea's voice was threatening.

The maid replied timidly, "I'll swallow the poison of my ring. I assure you my lips will be sealed."

"I'll pay you with gold if the plan is successful." Rhea patted her shoulder and walked away.

Adrenalin rushed in Areum's vein. It was Min Rhea all along. It was not Taehyung. She was the one plotting to kill the Elesian emperor and the queen. She had to alert Hyesoo or Yoongi, whoever comes to at sight first. No one else would believe in her besides them.

👑~👑

My scarlet heart only beats for you
My glossy eyes only searches for you.
You are my fate.

The way he moaned in the entire live- 😶

Questions:

1. Will Hyesoo be able to save Yoongi?

2. Curse Rhea here as much as possible. --->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 242 8
Park Jimin is an idol in Bighit Entertainments. He is at home on his break from the busy life. The soloist turned everything into gold by his single...
4.6K 274 43
Choi Misun, the only heir to her father's throne, was a regular teenage girl who was born with high position. She liked to be with her friends, go on...
339K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
848 87 25
Min Yoongi was a king who ruled over his kingdom, the Golden Isles. For years, he lived in peace and luxury with his people. However, all that change...