Persona: Destined Fate (Perso...

By GEEnieInTheBottle

Book 1 of the Persona Series This happened ten years ago before the Dark Hour, Makoto Yuki and Minako Arisato... More

13th Shadow
Accident
Escape
Reunited Siblings
Revelation
Immortals
Akihiko's Persona
Back Together
Unknown Legend
Early Awaken
Another Legend
Truth
First Day
Training
Summer Break
Awakening
Convincing to Join
Birthday
Another School Year
Vision
Shinjiro's Persona
Joining SEES
Another Vision
Transmogrification
Sports Club
Immortals' Child
Young Parents
Worried Sibling
Another Child
Investigation
Secret Crush
Secret Marriage
New Mission
Out of Control
Rescue
Leave
Cleopatra
Transfer
Updates

Confession

54 0 0
By GEEnieInTheBottle

Iwatodai Station

Shinjiro hurriedly went somewhere to calm himself down after what happened.

"*Sigh* I can't believe that this would happened to me, especially to Yuki." Shinjiro thought. Then, he saw a couple ring at the gift shop.

"Maybe this is a sign that I tell him how I feel." Shinjiro said and he went inside the shop and bought the couple ring. As he was about to leave after buying the rings, he bumped into Akihiko who is holding a bag.

"Aki?" Shinjiro called and hid the couple ring in his pocket..

"Shinji! I didn't expect you to be here. What brings you here?" Akihiko asked.

"Well, I just bought something. How about you?" Shinjiro said.

"Well, since the Summer Festival is just around the corner, I kind of want to give Minako a gift." Akihiko smiled.

"Well, as I remember, I saw Minako and Yuki buying yukatas a while ago." Shinjiro said which made Akihiko shocked.

"They were here?" Akihiko asked and Shinjiro nodded.

"They were about to eat lunch at Hagakure. We can join them after you pay." Shinjiro said and Akihiko nodded with flying colors.

Hagakure Ramen

The siblings arrived at the ramen shop to eat lunch. 

"Two specials please!?!? Oh! And add more Char Siu and spring onions on one of the specials." Minako asked.

"Coming right up!" The ramen owner replied and prepared their food. As they ordered their food, Shinjiro arrived with Akihiko with him.

"Aki!! Shinji!" Minako called and Makoto became flustered as he saw Shinjiro.

"Hey guys!" Akihiko greeted and sat beside Minako, then Shinjiro sat beside Makoto.

"How did you guys arrive together?" Makoto asked.

"Well, it turns out we bumped into the gift shop. And told him that you guys are having lunch, so he decided to join you guys." Shinjiro said as he scratched his head.

"That's great! You guys order! My treat." Minako said.

"No need. I'll pay for our order." Akihiko said.

"Here's two specials! One with extra spring onion and Char Siu!" The owner said and gave the siblings their food.

"Two Specials, Chef! And the bottle of chili oil!" Shinjiro said.

"Coming right up!" The owner replied and gave the chili oil to Shinjiro.

"You guys might need chili oil." Shinjiro smiled which made Makoto blush again.

"T-Thanks..." Makoto said and puts chili oil on his ramen. And minutes later, Akihiko's and Shinjiro's food arrived and started eating.

Afternoon

As the sun was about to set, Akihiko, Shinjiro, and the siblings were resting by the fountain.

"Well,  this is a great way to spend together." Minako said.

"Yeah, I hope we would do this once again." Akihiko smiled. 

"Besides, there's a Summer Festival that you two want to attend. So, we'll accompany you two." Shinjiro smiled while looking at Makoto as he blushed. Suddenly, Minako received a phone call.

"Minako speaking?" Minako called. And few seconds, he tugged Akihiko's shirt to call his attention.

"Alright. Thanks." Minako said and hung up.

"Minako, what's wrong?" Makoto asked.

"Mako-nii, Aki and I need to go at the Paulownia Mall. There's an important matter needed to attend." Minako replied.

"O-Okay, take care." Makoto said and Minako nodded.

"You guys go ahead to your dorm if you're going home." Akihiko said and they left. Now, Shinjiro and Makoto were left alone at the fountain.

"What was that matter about?" Makoto asked.

"Beats me. It must be regarding their curse." Shinjiro replied. Then, Makoto suddenly stood up and faced Shinjiro.

"Wanna stay at our dorm while waiting for them?" Makoto asked which made Shinjiro blush.

"S-Sure... I'll text Aki that we went to your dorm." Shinjiro said and texted Aki as they walked towards the siblings' dorm.

Dorm

As the two arrived at the dorm, Makoto fixed his messy bed. While Shinjiro is checking his pocket where the couple rings were placed. 

"Say Shinji-san..." Makoto called.

"What?" Shinjiro replied.

"Have you ever been in love?" Makoto asked which made Shinjiro flinch.

"W-Well... Not really... But..." Shinjiro stuttered.

"But?" Makoto asked.

"I liked someone." Shinjiro answered.

"Really? Who?" Makoto asked again.

"Well... Maybe it's best to tell it later, right after I ask you if you liked someone." Shinjiro smirked as  Makoto finished fixing his bed.

"Why don't we tell it together. So that we know who we like." Makoto suggested.

"We." Shinjiro said.

"Alright... On my count, you tell me who you like." Makoto said and Shinjiro nodded.

"One..." Makoto started counting.

"Two..." Shinjiro continued.

"Three..." They said in unison.

"I like you, Yuki!" Shinjiro said and Makoto was shocked.

"Wait! What?" Makoto asked.

"You heard me right. I like you... Well, not just like... I love you, Yuki." Shinjiro said and cupped his face.

"W-Wait! You mean what happened at the mall---" Makoto said and Shinjiro replied.

"Aki overheard your conversation with your sister that you liked me. Which made me shocked at first... Until I realized, that I already liked you." Shinjiro said.

"W-Wait! You knew about me liking you?" Makoto asked and he nodded. Then, he took the couple rings he bought a while ago.

"And... I want you to have this... I know it's a small gift... But it has meaning when you wore it." Shinjiro said and gave one ring to Makoto. Makoto smiled and wore the ring he gave.

"Shinji... I love it." Makoto smiled.

"Glad you love it..." Shinjiro said and they shared a kiss. Shinjiro carried him and place him on his bed.

"Shinji..." Makoto called and stroke his hair. Then, he kissed his forehead and his neck.

"Ngh..." Makoto moaned silently so everyone in the dorm won't hear them.

"Relax... I won't hurt you..." Shinjiro whispered and spent the whole afternoon making love.

Evening

Akihiko and Minako spent their quality time in the Velvet Room along with her kids.

"I can't believe that Michiro looks like Shinjiro but with your eyes. I would thought that he will hate me." Akihiko said.

"*Giggle* Why would he hate you? Michiro and I talked about our marriage and he accepted it. He will see you and Shinji as his father, so you should be happy about it." Minako smiled and opened the door to her room. As they arrived at her room, they saw Shinjiro's and Makoto's clothes hanging on Makoto's bed.

"What on earth happened here?" Minako asked and they saw Shinjiro and Makoto sleeping on Makoto's bed, naked.

"D-Did they just? Make out?" Akihiko asked. 

"So... They already confessed..." Minako said.

"You think so?" Akihiko asked and Minako nodded. Then, Shinjiro woke up and saw the two.

"Y-You two are here." Shinjiro whispered.

"So... How's you and my brother?" Minako asked quietly.

"Well... I already confessed to your brother about what I feel... But I'll keep our relationship between the four of us..." Shinjiro said and stroked Makoto's hair. 

"Don't worry, Shinji. Things will be normal soon." Minako said and held Akihiko's hand.

"Maybe we can suggest to our Master to have a secret marriage for the two." Akihiko suggested.

"Yeah. We can do that." Minako said.

"Are you sure that will work?" Shinjiro asked and the two nodded. 

"But for now, let's rest here for tonight. We already had a long day." Akihiko said.

"I'll go take a bath for a bit. No peeking!" Minako said as she took her towel and clothes then headed to the bathroom.

"That's my girl." Akihiko smiled and lied down on Minako's bed. Shinjiro chuckled and stared at his lover. Then, Shinjiro kissed Makoto's forehead and went back to sleep until the night passed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 14 14
β—€πŸ„»πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΊπŸ„΄ πŸ„³πŸ…„πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒ , πŸ…†πŸ„ΈπŸ„»πŸ„» πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„ΎπŸ…‚πŸ„΄ πŸ„ΆπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„³ πŸ„ΌπŸ„΄πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ„΄πŸ…‚ πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„ΆπŸ„΄ πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„³ πŸ„»πŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ……πŸ„΄ ?β—₯ ✎ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ their first meeting had Kurumi Wendy...
15.8K 259 20
The Great Seal- the seal that divides Erebus and Nyx from Humanity. It was meant to keep the chaotic deity from escaping and bringing the 'Fall'. The...
71.1K 2.6K 26
I have but one goal, and no one will keep me from achieving it. I will burn my stepfather, Shido, to the ground with my bare hands. In order to furth...
14.3K 270 16
Chishiya x fem reader BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW Warnings: Swearing Blood Death Fighting Mentions of suicide Mentions of attempted s assault * I do not own an...