It's a least I can do тЬФя╕П

zarrylove30 рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

he can't give him anything, but he don't need anything from him, but love. ЁЯТЪЁЯТЫ рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 (end)
new

part 27

112 9 7
zarrylove30 рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

Zayn.

 After my birthday, Harry became very emotional and cranky, I don't know what's going on, but he fights me about things that he didn't pay attention to before. he crys so often.  I came back from work late because there were problems at the club, I was terribly tired and I really wanted to rest.

 -        Harry where are you?

 -        in kitchen.  - He called me loudly and I also entered there.

 -        How are you sweetie?

 - I'm Well, how about you?  - He kissed me on the cheek and sat on my lap.

 -        Tired.  - I put my chin on his shoulder.

 - My sweet boy... - He kissed me on the forehead and got up.

 -        where are you going.

 - I have to feed you.

 -        Mh ok - I kissed him again and got up to change.

 We finished eating and started watching the movie.  We put only underwear an lay down on bed.

 -        What should we watch sweetie?

 - I don't know, you chose.

 -        Marvel?

 -        with great pleasure.

 We turned on a new episode of Doctor Strange and snuggled up in bed.

 I watched Harry's reactions with amusement throughout the film. he is Very cute . and  at the end he cried.

 -        Harry why are you crying?

 -        I don't know... - He put his hands on my neck.

 -        Don't cry my fool sweetie.

 - I'm not fool.

 -        You are not sorry, you are my crying boy.  - I said jokingly.   He cried more than that.

 - Don't you love me?  I am a crying boy!  - He let go of my body and turned to the other side.

 -        Harry I'm kidding honey.  - I got close to him.

 - Leave me alone, I'm crying.

 - Harry, look at me, do you know that I joked?!  Harry, sweetie... my darling...

 - Z... - I turned him around and hugged him.

 -        Why are you crying Harry?  - I leaned on the headbourd and put Harry in my lap, I gently wiped away the tears.

 -        I do not know.  - he whispered in my neck.

 -        Don't cry okay?  I can't look at you like this so calm down.

 -        okay... - he nodded and kissed my neck.

It was like that for a few minutes, and then he started licking and sucking my neck.

 -        Harry... Ahhh... what... are you doing?

 - Zayn, you know, I dreamed of having sex in the library!.. - He looked at me seductively and ran his tongue all over my jawbone.

 - What?

 -        You always tell me your sexual desires and I told you mine too.  - He naively blinked his eyes and touched my erection with his hand.

 - Harry...

 I took him in my hand and left the room.  He giggled and started biting my skin, while I was holding tightly his ass.  I opened the door to my office roughly and put Harry on the bookshelf.

 -        like this sweetie?  - I was looking into his eyes.

 -        Yes.

 I tore his underwear and took off mine too.  I was kissing his neck, sucking his breast and pressing his ass very hard.

 -        What do you want me to do Harry?  - I was talking to his lips.

 - I want to... ahhh... to...

 -        Say... - I teased him with my fingers.

 - Just fuck me Zayn...

 - With great pleasure ... - I wouldn't wait anymore and gave my dick direction in his hole, too warm and wet and all mine.

 -        Zayn fast and deep ahhh...

 - As you say.

 I pushed harder and several books fell off the shelf.

 - Oh my...

 - Zayn I...

 - Quiet!

 My legs were shaking and I could barely hold on to Harry, but I still thrusted, it was fast and slippery.

 - Zayn...

 The whole shelf was swaying and I was afraid it would fall.

 -        Quickly deep.

 I cummed in a few minutes, but Harry hadn't finished yet so I continued to move my sensitive dick again.  A few deep thrusts and he was done.

 -        It was great... - he caught his breath and slowly lowered his trembling legs down.

 -        Harry... you're driving me crazy.  - I kissed him on the head.

 Entering the room was agony.

 - Has your wish come true, king?

 -        Yes, thank you.  - He laughed and kissed me.

 -        I love you.

 -        me too, very much. - I'm afraid off this mood swings

Harry.

 Nausea and abdominal pain wake me up at the same time and I immediately go to the bathroom.  Zayn was not in the room.  I locked the bathroom door and crouched by the toilet.  I emptied my stomach, but the terrible pain in my stomach did not relieve me.  I took off my underwear and noticed blood.  My heart raced and I screamed.  No, no, not at all, please, God.  Soon there was a knock on the door.

 -        Harry are you ok?

 - Zayn Zayn...

 - Harry, what's going on, open the door?  - He had a nervous voice.

 -        Zayn I... Zayn please do something.  - I was crying helplessly.

 -        HARRY OPEN THE DAMN DOORS WHAT'S GOING ON?

 - Don't come in, please... - I cried and was afraid to face him.

 -        Harry please honey what should I do tell me what's wrong with you?

 -        Call mother, Zayn, please...

 - Mother?  who?  - He got confused.

 -        Call Trisha, Zayn, please.

 -        okay okay, Calm down now don't cry.

 I don't know how long, but I spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom crying, with Zayn knocking on the door and comforting me.  I know he could have broken the doors but he changed his mind after my request.

 - Zyn, don't go.

 -        I'm here Harry.  calm down ok love.

 -        Mh... - I nodded as if he saw me.

 -        Zayn what's going on?  - trisha asked in an worried voice.

 -        I don't know, there is something wrong with Harry and he won't let me in .

 -        Harry dear open the door.

 - Don't let zayn come in.

 - okay calm down, he won't come.  Zayn go bring water and come.

 -        But...

 - Zayn.

 -        okay but... mum... I am afraid...

 -        Don't be afraid everything will be fine.

 I cried harder at Zayn's words.  I don't want him to hurt because of me.

 I got up slowly and opened the door.

 -        Honey, how long have you been crying, dear, what's going on?  - she hugged me and gently caressed me on the hair.

 -        I think I'm pregnant and I'm bleeding and I'm scared mom.

 - My dear, we have to go to the hospital.

- I'm already ashamed of Zayn... I lost...

 - Shhh Harry Zayn loves you no matter what happens, he loves you all the time, don't you know that he will even sacrifice his life for you?

 -        Yes...

 -        Then...

 -        He wants children and I... and I... - I cried again.

 -        Harry listen Zayn is in the other room right now and he's scared to death that something is going to happen to you so get strong and let's go to the hospital you understand?

 -        Mh.  - I nodded and hugged her again.

 -        My little fool boy.  Zayn come in.

 - I'm coming.  harry how are you love? - When I saw his scared eyes, I cried again.

 - Z...

 - Sweetie, what's wrong with you?  - He took me by the hand.

 - Zayn I don't know, I...

 - It's better to go to the hospital first to find out.

 -        okay.  - Zane nodded and kissed me on the head.  - Everything will be fine sweetie.  - I nodded and put my head on his chest.

Vas happning guys?.. btw we're close to the end...💚💛💚💛

рдкрдврд╝рдирд╛ рдЬрд╛рд░реА рд░рдЦреЗрдВ

рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдпреЗ рднреА рдкрд╕рдВрджреЗ рдЖрдПрдБрдЧреА

When no one's watching lonelygoldenicarus рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

852 59 3
Now after all he can do is wait. And doing so is proving to be more of a challenge for the past three hours. The longest three hours.
easy on Me (a Love Story) Rain рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

13.5K 1K 21
(completed) "where he was normal just in his eyes , where his love was hidden in the deep corner of his heart ,his heart which only beats for his har...
Searching For Love тИЪ (Zarry) R рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

64K 2.3K 24
"I want him right now. Even when you have to travel all around the world, go for it and get him right in front of me." Zayn screamed. "Yes, sir." The...
he likes boys [z.s] yaz рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

85.2K 3.6K 22
She likes him but he likes her brother.