The Mafia's Fear

By anhelina_story

• • • Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a stron... More

Hello!
Chapter 1 'Happy Birthday, Isabella'
Chapter 2 'Baby?'
Chapter 3 'Big plan'
Chapter 4 'Wedding day Part: I'
Chapter 5 'Wedding day Part: II'
Chapter 6 'Wedding day Part III'
Chapter 7 "Have a good night"
Chapter 8 "Home"
Chapter 9 "Surprise!"
Chapter 10 "My place"
Chapter 11 "Another wedding?"
Chapter 12 "Lunch"
Chapter 13 "Date"
Chapter 14 "After"
Chapter 15 "Wedding"
Not a CHAPTER!
Chapter 16 "Warmth"
Chapter 17 "Who has power?"
Chapter 19 "New life"
Chapter 20 "What?"
Chapter 21 "Baby"
Chapter 22 "New now"
Chapter 23 "Traitor"
Chapter 24 "Promises"
Chapter 25 "Home"
Chapter 26 'Love in the Dark'
The End

Chapter 18 "Cole Modera"

275 8 0
By anhelina_story

Isabella's pov:

Evening

It was a busy day. We went to Dr.Lorenzo's wife, Lara, who is also a doctor. There I saw my little monsters, the boy was fine but the girl has problems with her heart. 

- Everything will be fine. - I told Katy when we went out. 

Then we were shopping and now we are home making dinner. 

- We were thinking about David and Anna, but I also think about Maria. - Katy was telling us about the names of her children.

- Good. Bambina, when will we hear news about you? - Mary asked me.

- I don't know. - I answered and remember about birth control. I didn't take it.

- Hey, how are you doing? - Klaus came to us and hugged us.

- Fine. Where is Stefano?

- He is in the living room with Matteo and Nickolas. 

I came there and saw my husband playing with our daughter while Matteo and Nickolas were playing PlayStation.

- Hello. - I came to Stefano and he kissed me.

- Buona serata, amore mio (Good evening, my love). 

- You didn't keep your promise. - I teased him and he smirked.

- I had a little problem but we can do it tomorrow. If you are angry at me then you can punish me tonight.

- No, you are tired.

- I am never tired of you, mia regina.

- Hey, lovey-dovey, don't fuck in front of my young lady! - Nickolas shouted at us and I laughed.

- Watch your mouth, dork! - Stefano smirked and pulled me closer to him.

- I have to go.

- No.

- I need to help Katy and Mary.

- Matteo, help your wife and mother-in-law because my caring wife worries about them. - Stefano said and Matteo left us.

- Hey, you are good at manipulations. Maybe you will join us next time. - Nickolas said and I nodded.

- No. - My husband said seriously and stood up.

- Why? I can fight, kill, and manipulate and I am the best at torturing. - I told him but he didn't even hear me.

- Because it is too dangerous, I can't risk your life. No.

- Ok, let me play with people you keep in the basement. It's boring all the time to be here or shopping. Lizzie is small, she eats, sleeps, and plays for a little. Stefano, I want to work. - I stood in front of you and looked into his eyes. He will give up.

- Ok, but you will be there only with me or Nickolas, Mateo or Klaus. Only with us.

- Grazie (Thank you). - I smiled and hugged him.

- Lizzie, look your mama has power over your dada. - Nickolas sat near her and she clapped happily.

- Well, she is the only girl, who has power over all of us. - Matteo brought the salad to our table.

- She will have friends soon and we will be under power all of them. - I said and went to the kitchen.

After our dinner, we went to our rooms, and Matteo, Katy, and Maria left for their mansion.

- What is in your head? - my husband suddenly asked.

- Well, how can our life change soon?

- Excuse me?

- I didn't take birth control.

- Wait. You didn't do it because you didn't want to or you just forgot. 

- I can't answer you because I didn't want to take it so maybe because of that I forgot about it.

- You know, right? This is your body, so you are the only one who will decide. - Stefano put his head on my stomach and kissed my thighs.

- Thank you.

- For what?

- For being kind to me and my family. I was mean to you. 

- You didn't know about me a lot.

- As you.

- No, Belli. I did. I knew about you a lot before you knew about my existence. - He took my underwear and throw it somewhere. - I knew about you a lot but now I like to know more.

Stefano buried his face between my legs and kiss there.

- Stefano-oh...

- Do you want to know about it? - His tongue licked me. - Well, when my parents told me about all of this, I wanted to know more. - He kissed my thigh. - I sent the detective so I had your full information with your photos...

- O-oh, w-wait... - I breathed heavily. - W-when...

- You were fifteenth. I must say that you were already hot at that age. - He smirked.

- He-ah. - He came inside of me with his tongue. Sweet torture. - Um, w-we... ah...st-stop.

- Why? - He looked at me with a worried face.

- I will come tomorrow with you to that Cole and... today is my turn. - I flirted.

- Sorry baby but you are too sweet so today is mine. And ok, we will come together but now don't you dare to think about it. Think of my tongue inside you... - He kissed my ankle and licked me again.

Morning

- Are you ready, mia regina?

- Yes, let's go. 

We left our mansion and Stefano drove us to the base. 

- Here. - He opened the door.

- Cool, it seems a lot like London.

- You were at your base in London?

- Yeah, my father was there a lot so I often came to him there. There was my first fight.

- With whom?

- Klaus. I won. - I smiled.

- You won because I let you. - Klaus came out of his car and hugged me.

- Hello. - Stefano greeted Klaus and we came inside.

- Hi! Ouch, regina came to us today. - Nickolas hugged me.

- Yes and I want to beat you.

- Not only you, dear. - Stefano whispered but we heard him.

- Hey!

- Ok, ok. We are for weapons, where is it? - I asked them and Nick smirked.

- Here. 

We followed him and came inside the big dark room with light shelves. 

- What do you like to...

- Knives. - I interrupted our friend and went to stand with knives.

- Take at least one gun with you. - Stefano whispered to me and kissed my ear.

- One, mine.

- Ok.

While I was choosing the knives, men were talking about Cole.

- We have to attack him in his office...

- No, he is at his house now with that whore. We should go there...

- Boys, he is at his hidden base near his office now. Anna Cooper is also there. They were there from the start of this week. - I said calmly while the sixth eyes were stuck on me. - What? The security system is simple cause he thinks that no one knows about that place. Therefore there are not so many guards so we can simply go inside. 

- How? - Nickolas was the first who woke up.

- Help from an old friend. - I smiled.

- Ramil? - Klaus smirked.

- The one and only, monkey.

- Who is fucking Ramil? - Stefano looked at me jealously.

- My father's best hacker and our with Klaus' friend. Don't worry, he is married to a precious man. - I looked at my husband with a smile. He is jealous. I made him jealous.

- Ok. So we will change the plan...

Modera's base

- Listen to me carefully, mia regina. No matter what, when something goes wrong you will run. Got it? - Stefano said to me when we were near the building.

- No. I will be with you to the end. And now the show begins. - I smirked and we started our plan. After a few shots, the guards were killed so we came inside. - Hello? It's delivery from the hell!

- Cool.- Nickolas smirked and Stefano glared at me.

- What?

- We will talk later about it. Go! 

We were going to the main room, thanks Ramil we had a plan of the building. 

- Hello! - I smiled when I saw those bastards. - How were you been? 

- Stay away, a whore! - Cole shouted and pointed his gun at us. - What do you want?

Anna was behind him looking terrifying.

- Nothing, just you dead. - Nickolas smirked and looked at Klaus who was holding a gun and pointing at Cole.

- Your time is over. You lost! - Stefano shouted and shot that bastard in his shoulder. 

- Noooooo! - Anna screamed when I pointed my gun at her. - No! Remember I am your mother-in-law...

- Carla is it you? No, probably not. You are not my mother-in-law, you are my enemy. - I smiled at her and looked at her bump and then at Cole, who was screaming at the pain laying here.

- Please, I am pregnant, please... - she begged me and then looked at Stefano, who tightened Cole and the guys took him.

- You will go with us. - my husband said coldly and came to her. - Don't play with us. 

Magini's mansion. Basement.

- Well, well, well. Look who woke up. Hi. - I sat in front of that son of bitch, who was tied to a chair.

- Fuck... - he looked at me and then behind. - You are always with her like her dogs. - he smirked.

- Stronzo (Idiot) - Nickolas breathed and I smiled.

- My dear husband let me play with you but I think it will be great if Nickolas will take part in it too, would you mind? - I stood up and went to the stand with knives and needles. - What do you think, Nick? - I pointed at the smallest needle and he smirked.

- Rerfetto.(Perfect)

- Let's start.

Stefano's pov:

Matteo, Klaus, and I were sitting in a secret room and see Isabella's show. Damn, she is the best. 

- I told you guys, she is dangerous. - Klaus smirked and Matteo nodded in shock.

- Where did she learn it? - I asked him when I heard Cole's scream. My wife buried his skin on his stomach.

- We were 14 when we started our studies and my uncle wanted that we became invincible. I was always the best in fights and shots and Belli was the best at torturing and scanning. 

- Scanning? - Matteo asked.

- Yeah, she can read people's faces, and behavior like a book. She even has a degree in criminal psychology. She is the first woman in our mafia who was attending the university when she was only 16. 

- Wait, 16? - I was shocked, my detective didn't tell me that.

- Yeah, it was secretly. She finished high school when she was 15 and at 16 she was already studying in Cambridge. She even had a medal for being the best in her faculty...

- Whoah. - Nickolas interrupted us. - Have you seen it? She is the damn devil.

- Look after Anna. - I stood up and went there. Anna was in another room tied to the bed.

- Ok. - he bowed and went out.

- Look who is here! - Isabella smiled at me. Her outfit was covered in blood and the room smelled like a slice of fire pork. 

- Hi, dear. Would you mind changing your dress? I will finish. 

- Don't kill him.

- I won't. Go. - I kissed her ear and she went out. 

Cole groaned from pain and I smirked.

- You wanted to kill my beautiful wife and our daughter. This is karma for you, Cole. I won't do anything but only ask. Who are you working with?

- Go fuck yourself... - he whispered and I smirked.

- Anna is here with your... baby. I will ask you again, who are you working with? 

- You will kill me even when I told you. - He looked at me.

- Not me, it will be my gorgeous wife. So?

- Go to hell, Stefano. 

- Ok. - I went to the stand where Isabella had left her knives and took one. - Once more. Who? - I stabbed it into his hurt shoulder and he screamed. - Give me a fucking name!

- Korol! - He screamed when I turned the knife inside his skin. - Danilo Korol!

- Why?

- He promised that I will be the Capo of the Italian Mafia after your death. 

- Who else is with you?

- ...

- Who? - I turned again the knife.

- I-i don't knooooooeah... 

- Have a good night. - I went out of the room and saw Matteo. - Make sure that he will be alive tomorrow morning.

- Ok.

- Where is Isabella? 

- She went to the bathroom in the second hall. 

- Ok. 

I went to my wife and the door was open. 

- Who are you waiting for? - I asked her when I was unzipping my pants and shirt.

- You, only you. Are you ready? - She asked and opened the cabin. God, she is fucking hot!

- Is it an invitation? - I smirked and came closer. - What I will get from it?

- Ummm, go here and you will know, Mr. Magini. - she kissed me and I came to her.

Hello!

How was this part guys? Let me know in the comments! 

Love u!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 584 93
Romano story Alexis Richards is a smart girl with a smart mouth , who moved all on her own to Spain when she was only 17. Now a waitress in Barcelon...
2.7K 97 22
A poor girl who leaves her country to go abroad for her higher studies.Leaving her family to make her own life. Gets trapped by the mafia. A person w...
59.9K 2.1K 29
🚨WARNING🚨 THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT PERFECT, IM NOT A WRITER, I DO THIS FOR FUN. HOPEFULLY, I WILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TIME Before...
389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...