Art

By yvk1_kmjr

My art book where you can request a character, and I'll draw that character in a no outline style More

Reqs~
Tenya Iida
Shoko Nishimiya
Vladilena Milizé from 86
Isla from Plastic Memories
Days on Fes
Requests~
Motayasu Kitamura a.k.a. The Spear Hero
Ren Amaki a.k.a. The Sword Hero
Itsuki Kawasumi a.k.a. The Bow Hero
Naofumi Iwatani a.k.a. The Shield Hero
Roblox Avatar: Evan
Kizuna Kazayama a.k.a. The Hunting Hero
L'Arc Berg Sickle a.k.a. The Scythe Hero
Therese Alexanderite
Eclair Seaetto
Rishia Ivyred
REQUESTS
Osamu Dazai from BSD
Doppo Kunikida from BSD
Killua Zoldyck from HxH
Neito Monoma
Yosetsu Awase
Coleman (Cole) Brookstone Blacksmith
Keith Akira Kogane
Darrell (Pidge) Stoker
requests...again hehe
Yaoyorozu Momo x Jiro Kyoka
Any
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Mikasa Ackerman
Adrienette, MariChat, LadyNoir, Ladrien
Nov 7: Yosetsu Awase and Snipe
November 8
ANNOUNCEMENT
Horikoshi Art

MLB: Genderbend Adrienette

20 3 2
By yvk1_kmjr

Requested by fanofeverything25 to make a short story for this:

~~~~~

It was another night in Paris, an akumatized person attacking and Chat Noir and Ladybug defending Paris in all its glory.

"I have to hurry! Alya thinks I went out to buy food!" Ladybug tells herself.

"Ughh why did Nino have to come tonight? My excuse of going to buy something at the convenience store is so lame!" Chat Noir says with a whimper to himself.

"Hey bugaboo, what do you think the villain's power is, this time?" Chat Noir asked her, "bugaboo?"

Ladybug was staring at the villain, mesmerized in some kind of control.

"Ladybug!" Chat Noir shouted, distracting her from the villain.

Shouting that, acquired the attention of the villain.

"Chat Noir! Do you see that couple over there?" Ladybug asked, pointing to a girl with blue hair and a boy with yellow hair.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"A few minutes ago, that was a boy with blue hair and a girl with yellow! I think the villain's power is to change the gender of a person!"

Suddenly, the akumatized person turned to them and shot a blast of red laser towards them.

"Dodge!" Ladybug jumped up, and Chat Noir did a flip.

Something then hit both Ladybug and Chat Noir, and everything turned black.

A few minutes later, a man in a ladybug suit, sat up, "Chat Noir?" He shouted, his voice really deep.

"W-what happened to my voice?" He exclaimed, then dashing to a nearby mirror shop nearby.

Ladybug became Man-bug. "AHHHHH!!!" He shouted.

"What happened to Chat Noir?" He screamed in his mind.

"Chat Noir?"

"Bugaboo? What's wrong?" A squeaky high voice asked.

Man-bug turned to his right and saw a woman with long yellow hair in Chat Noir's suit.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"

~~~~~

Here's the summary of how they got switched hehe if you want a part 2 u can request, anyways here's the drawing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 158 25
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
36.7K 7.6K 35
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
8.6K 275 56
WOC SERIES SAMPINGAN XAVIER ADREAN X DAHLIA ARYANA Dahlia Aryana. Dipaksa bekerja di kelab malam oleh ibu kandungnya sendiri. Berhari-hari dipaksa me...
11.9K 1.3K 35
"කොල්ලො දෙන්නෙක්ට ලව් කරලා සෙක්ස් කරන්නත් පුළුවන්ද බන්.." ?