An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 33: John 8:44

1.7K 58 13
By FunkyGuy11

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies"

Third person view:

After y/n harshly landed on Runaterra in the montain that divided Noxus and Demacia many things happened.

It had been about a week after he first fell. His wings had now a brown colored... He had no longer a broken halo but his head hurted everyday on the same two spots on his forehead.

At first he decided to stay where he fell, but eventually he decided to explore the area, maybe a few kilometers to the west.

Eventually he did find a village, he wasn't sure if this was Demacia or if it was still noxus... It took some hours for him to finally gather the courage to come around and ask a local merchant.

Y/n: Excuse me Mister

Merchant: OH? What can I help you with young man?

Y/n: I was wondering where this village is located, I was traveling but mid way here I was attacked by a group of people and left in the middle of nowhere.

Merchant: you're just in the middle of the border of Noxus and Demacia. This village isn't much know but we do have our heroes you know?

Y/n: Really? Can I hear about them?

Merchant: Sure! Please take a seat

The merchant gave y/n a small stall, since it was a street post some people walked by

Merchant: Sometime ago an old lady and her pregnant daughter came to this village to live a normal life, time went by and she gave birth to two beautiful girls, one with purple hair and purple eyes, and the other one Blonde with blue eyes. After some time a single ladie also arrived and introduced herself as Zyra, she also gave birth to one baby boy.

Y/n listened closely to the folklore this merchant was telling him, people began to look closely at y/n after all his brown wings and shiny Armour did scream for attention...

Merchant: Kayle and Morgana. Those where the name of the Daughters.... And Zyra's Son was named F/n, Zyra always kept silent on who was the father of that kid. Eventually one day noxian troops came around... And they found Zyra, apparently she was the spouse of Jerico Swain... Who had personally come to this village just to see why was his wife hiding from him.

Y/n thought "There's no fucking way my father is half demacian, oh wait he can travel to demacia freely without a diplomatic passport. That makes sense"

Merchant: Both the two daughters and the boy had a big friendship. After all the three where outsiders and people do trend to discrimate outsiders. After the Boy left both sisters got more hostile to each other and well I suppose you know about the story of "Morgana, The fallen" and "Kayle, The righteous"

Y/n: Yes I do know the story of both of them....

Merchant: Well now you know that they're from this village, I do still remember when Morgana and Kayle where just kids.... I'm somewhat old

The merchant looked like he was on his late 90's he looked very old.

Merchant: But you young man, you can't deny you look awfully similar to "the righteous" and those wings don't help neither.

Y/n: *sight* yes you might right about that... Sometimes bad days happen you know?

Merchant: We all saw what happened up there... There was a statue of Kayle just right there in the center of the village... There was because after what we saw... I do have to admit I was disbeliefed that a God could bleed... But apparently he can and that makes the life of this old man just not make sense... It must have hurt to fall all the way from up there...

Y/n: you have no idea how much.

Merchant: you could speak to the mayor. Maybe arrange your stay in one of those old houses that used to belong to your family...

Y/n: what do you mean my family?

Merchant: I'm a mage... Most of us are, instead of letting us rot in jails or even die by execution, we where vanished to this land. You might go under Castiel Laurent back there but no Laurent has wings and no Laurent almost killed King Jarvan the IVth just using a sword.

Y/n looked at the old man, he wasnt lying because if he was y/n would know.... So he just stood up.

Y/n: Then I guess I shall speak to the mayor then, where can I find him?

Merchant: he should be at his house, it's about 5 blocks to the left from here. Good luck young man

Y/n walked through the "street", the floor was made out of rocks and not concrete maybe because this village isn't recognized as a town in the map. Probably because it's a mage village.

Y/n stood in front of a relatively big house, this should be the house of the mayor. He walked up to the front door and knocked twice. Some minutes passed and the door opened. a Yoordle

Yoordle: I was wondering how much it woud take you to get here- please come inside

Y/n entered the house en followed he tiny creature to an office. its peculiar seeing someone as little as a yoordle sitting down in a chair....

Yoordle: Y/n, the last member of the L/n so far..... the one that made a god bleed.... the one that has made a horrific disturbance in this magic forest.

Y/n: I havent done anythinf to disturb this forest.

Yoordle: My intentions are not to be rude, but your existance is diablolical. I myself can feel it Y/n wait that is not your name. If i recall correctly they called you Baphomet right?

Y/n: Alright quit it little guy! there is no need to attack me this way.

Yoordle: Oh im not attacking you, im just testing you if you still had any memory. You see im somewhat interested in your kind and throughout my 480 years of existance ive dedicated about 2/3 of my life to investigating angels and demons.... but you.... youre just in the half of both, just like Morgana.

The small yoordle brought out a black book out of his drawer, and placed it on the table along with a pair of keys...

yoordle: You're a risk to everyone if you dont know what side to choose, read this book and discover what you are. as for the keys, those are for a small house thats up to the north for about 1.5 miles. Thats where your mother and aunt grew up.

Y/n just grabbed the keys and the book and walked away, throwing his red cape behind him. He was angry by being referred as "Baphomet" by someone who didn't know why thwy called him that...

He stopped cold on the middle of the street... "Why did they even call me that?" y/n couldn't remember why they had called him Baphomet... He continued walking for about 10 minutes until he arrived at the dusty home.

The awkward feeling of seeing an abandoned house ran through him... He walked inside and closed the door behind him... The sound of his metal Armour filled the halls, he walked towards a candle and lighted it... A few photo frames covered in dust, sheets over the forniture and a broken chandelier on the middle of the living room.

Y/n: This house could use a little work.

Timeskip to a few weeks later.

It was not easy at all but y/n finally managed to recondition the whole house.... He didn't notice but slowly he began forgetting things... He just remembered he was named Baphomet, that he was an angel that challenged god and was punished for that...

He was now found wearing a pair of dark formal pants along with a white long-sleeved shirt which the 3 superior buttons where open. He was obviously wearing some black formal shoes and his wings where hidden.

He read the book thatvthe mayor had given to him, it was about magic... He practiced it a little bit but focused more on agriculture and staring at the stars at night... It was like if he had a connection with those stars....

But this particular day he decided to open the book again... He saw a seal on it which looked weird... He glared closer to it and read out loud

"Invenis quod amiseris, nova fata posuisti, portas novas aperis"

Then suddenly a dark fog surrounded him... He saw someone awfully familiar sitting on a piano...

???: Long time no seen y/n.

Y/n: Um... Who are you calling y/n?

???: Who else am i talking too? Don't you recognize who i am?

Y/n: Im sorry mister o madame but i dont think ive seen you before

???: It doesn't matter, lets start over ok?

"my name is TaTir, and you are?"

Short chapter, but expect soon anothet one alright?

See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...
338K 10.3K 53
Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would call bad luck, 23 year old (Y/n) ends up in...
324K 4.9K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...
80K 2.8K 39
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...