Reincarnated as Izumi Uchiha

By ChronicleButterfly

Like your daily isekai anime/novel, I died to what fans would call 'Truck-sama' or 'Truck-kun'. Dying without... More

Prologue
1- My new powers
2- Meeting Itachi Uchiha
4- Joining the 3rd Ninja War
5- The Birth of a certain Duckbutt
6- Seals and lots of ranting
7- A Day before the Attack
8- The Nine Tails Attack
9- Teams and meeting a certain Uchiha
10- Test of the Nightingales and teamwork
11- Cat mission
12- C-Ranked Mission, a gambler and a pervert
13- ROOT
14- Future plans
15- Trip to Suna!
16- Chunin Exams: Part 1
17- Found a solution! I think?
18- Chunin Exams: Part 2
19- Chunin Exams: Part 3
20- Hyuga Affair
21- How the worlds are created
22- A new Sensei and a pouting Shisui
23- Dinner at the Main House
24- Fuinjutsu Master
25- Valentine's Day Special
26- Last anbu member
27- It's time
28- Meeting Ino Yamanaka
29- Ero-Senin gets smacked
30- Time to go
31: I'm officially rogue now
32: Juzo
33: We meet after a year - Part 1
34: We meet after a year - Part 2
35: The Akatsuki assembles!
36: Tiny break with Minato
37: Meeting them again
38: Pedomaru is here
39: ✨Izumi and Pikachu vs Pedophile-chan, Tree hugger-chan, and Racist-kun✨
40: It's done
41: Reunion with old anbu team at the hospital
42: Back to being an emo again
43: Ding dong dash?
44: Rest in peace ✌️
45: Time skips are boring
46: Start of Shippuden and Gaara's capture
47: Izumi vs Rescue Team: Part 1
48: Izumi vs Rescue Team: Part 2
49: Mother-!
50: Getting to the Sky Chase
51: Welp, there goes that plan... or not?
52: Time to wrap this up
53: How to babysit annoying children
54: Tobi being...
55- A mini analysis
56- On the way to help Team 10
57- Storming Circus
58: A wary Tobi
59: Another Dilemma.... Mother-%$#*@!

3- You've got to be kidding

4.9K 155 10
By ChronicleButterfly

Izumi's POV:

At midnight, exactly 12. I've obtained the byakugou seal, I literally teleported to the Forest of Death to keep my excitement in check. I have finally obtained the seal! I was in an extremely good mood and decided to try bringing out the stars. I was full of energy from my excitement. I raised my arm as my star bracelet glowed with my eyes turning white with a neon white star as the pupils and soon, the night sky was filled with stars. I turned into Cresselia to match the moon and even though it didn't represent the stars, her trail makes up for it.

I flew up and out of the Forest to get a full view. Doesn't Cresselia's feathers dispel nightmares? It wasn't confirmed in the show. 'You're correct Y/N, Cresselia's feathers can actually dispel nightmares.' I heard from Mew while I inwardly smiled. I think I'll fly around the village to drop some feathers. I flew out of the Forest and flew around the village while catching the eye of many villagers and shinobi. However they didn't come after me since because of how my trail represents the crescent moon, they were in awe. Then I saw the current Team 7 looking up at me. I descended before them while they got in a defensive position but I merely gave them a kind smile. "W-What are you?" Rin asked, I looked at her in the eye but didn't answer. I was feeling pity for her since it shouldn't be long until the current Team 7 receives that mission.

So I shook off a few feathers and used psychic to bind the feathers together then turned it into a crown. People around looked at me astonished since they've obviously never seen such powers before. I lowered it on Rin's head then shook off some more feathers while using psychic again to form my name, 'Cresselia'. "Cresselia? Is that how you say it?" Rin asked while I nodded. Rin took off the crown to admire it. It was solely made from my feathers but I added in some of the shiny particles from my trail to give it a beautiful effect. I flew up and flew around the village. After flying for about an hour, I teleported to the Forest of Death, turned into my normal form and teleported back home.

I woke up and got ready for the day however in the bathroom, I realized that my natural beauty had changed. I lost all impurities on my face which gave Izumi or now me, a much more beautiful look. So, this is the power of the Byakugou? I'm going to get fanboys now aren't I? I looked at the time to see it was 5:40 in the morning. I cooked breakfast for mother and father, made a bento and a bunch of dangos for myself and left a note before leaving. The academy doesn't start until 3 more hours but I wanted to train. Normally, I would read books about herbs all over the world and in other worlds but I've read everything about herbs in this world and I figured that I might as well do something else. I've expanded my chakra storage while I was meditating for the byakugou seal so I had a pretty big chakra storage. Time to 'borrow' some books on ninjutsu! As I teleported to the library, I heard Mew retorting from my mindscape, 'Pfft, borrowing? More like stealing.' You know me so well!

Using psychic, I lifted a bunch of books regarding ninjutsu then teleported back to my house and left them in the library. After that, I returned the other books I 'borrowed' and started reading. Now that I think about it, what's my chakra nature? Mew, do you know? 'All' Mew answered. Wha- ah screw it, might as well be even more OP. I heard Mew chuckling in amusement. I teleported to the Forest of Death to read one of the books I recently 'borrowed.' It was a book about Wind ninjutsu which I liked. I started with Gale Palm, did I succeed? Somewhat. I managed to make a gust of wind that blew the bushes and trees' leaves, well that's what I thought until I see a squirrel get knocked back by the wind, slam into one of the trees and start plummeting to the ground. Oh god! I quickly used psychic to catch the squirrel and lower it to the ground with blood dripping from its back. I quickly teleported to the squirrel who was laying in a small pool of blood.

I started using the mystic palm technique on the squirrel and soon the wound closed up as I lifted the squirrel into my arms. I jumped onto a tree, about to set it down before realizing something. This is of the Forest of Death, it's filled with predators of this squirrel. It'll probably die soon or rather later.... I jumped up to avoid a snake that launched at me with it's mouth wide open. Perfect time to test the power of my Gale Palm. I need to know the extent of its power. Then I started doing the necessary hand signs for the jutsu while holding the squirrel.

"Wind Style: Gale Palm," I thrusted my palm out to the snake then it was knocked back, but not as much which I suspect was probably because of the snake's weight. Then I started weaving hand signs again for a different jutsu, "Fire Style: Fireball jutsu." I took a deep breath and blew at the snake with a large fireball hurling at the snake. I quickly jumped onto another tree since the now burning snake was about to land on my previous location. The snake hissed in pain while I started walking up the tree to look for acorns with the squirrel in my arms. Soon the squirrel stirred and met my gaze. Before the squirrel freaked out, I held out an acorn I picked for him whom I found out was a boy. He happily ate it and scrambled onto my shoulder with his tail around my neck.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked. Normally, animals won't be able to understand humans but due to my nature/life bracelet, animals are able to understand me. The squirrel nodded in response while I smiled and picked some more acorns along the way. When the exit of the forest came into view, I teleported to my home's backyard. I settled the acorns I picked earlier in a basket while feeding another to my new friend. "I can't just call you squirrel forever, so I'll be giving you a name." The squirrel nodded. "What do you think of Taimori? I combined the Taiyo and Mori together since we met during the day in a forest. Do you like it?" I asked while he nodded happily. I scratched under his chin, "Glad you like it." I said while I walked in to see mother and father eating. They both turned to me and their eyes went to Taimori immediately then they raised an eyebrow at me. (A/N: Underlined means writing)

"I found him injured while I was training and decided to take him with me." It was somewhat of a lie but it was also the truth. They don't need to know that I found him in the Forest of Death and I was the one who hurt him. Mother and father looked at each other before looking at me, and mother spoke, "He can stay," while my father nodded. "Then can I plant some acorns in the backyard?" Mother nodded, "As long as it's in a corner of the backyard then sure." I nodded in response while mother asked, "Izumi, what did you do? You look so stunning. If it weren't for your hair, eyes and board, I wouldn't have been able to recognize you!" I looked at mother and shrugged, "I woke up like this, I must be maturing fast or something." walked to the backyard and let Taimori pick whichever corner before burying my head into a book and walking to the academy with Taimori on my shoulder. As I reached to my classroom's door, I sensed Itachi's chakra in the room. You've got to be kidding me. And he's the only one in there! I scowled before replacing it with a blank expression.

I walked in the room, keeping my head in my book while ignoring Itachi. The boy kept staring at me as I walked to my seat. Thought he wouldn't stare at anyone but he's still a child... so I guess it's okay but I don't need someone staring at me until class starts. I sighed inaudibly while I kept myself immersed in my book, ignoring Itachi's stares.

Weasel-chan, no.

I took out a dango which was possibly the worst idea ever but it was a good idea all at the same time because I could possibly see Itachi pouting for the dango which probably won't happen but it might! I gotta enjoy the cuteness of child Itachi before he becomes emotionally stunted, am I right? As expected, he stared at the dango not so subtly and I decided to irritate him a bit. That's what he gets for staring at me! I chewed a bit loudly and ate the dango a bit slower as I read my book while blatantly ignoring Itachi.

—————————————————————————

Itachi's POV:

I was literally drooling at the sight of Izumi's dangos, remembering how delicious they were. I stared at them and watched Izumi picked one up and eat it while reading her book then I realized that she was chewing loudly and slowly. She's definitely doing it on purpose.... Evil, absolutely evil! I caught Izumi looking at me not so subtly and she innocently tilted her head. This girl.... I inaudibly sighed, just ask her. I can't always expect her to know I want to eat her dangos. Even though she clearly knows.

I walked up to her, "Ne, can I have one?" Screw one, I want more than just one!! She picked up a random dango and gave it to me without looking up. I graciously took it and started nibbling on the sweet. We both enjoyed the silence while I kept asking for more dango. Soon classes started and we started with shuriken and kunai throwing immediately which was weird because training and sparring starts at the afternoon, not in the morning. The question was answered when Izumi and I were brought outside of the classroom during class.

"I'm sorry to say this, but as you know, the village is at war against the stone village. The village needs more ninjas out there." Our sensei explained before looking at us. "I assume you both know what I mean?" He asked. Without a doubt. Izumi and I nodded while Izumi scribbled, "When do we leave?" Sensei seemed to be taken back at her question, probably because he thought we didn't want to go to war but answered, "At the end of the week, use this time to prepare yourselves. You'll both be going together with a few other people." We both nodded and we went back to class.

After school, I let my thoughts wander about. Going to war? War is a bloody battlefield that much I know... the problem is, how will mother and father react to this? Knowing that I'll be going to war. I inaudibly sighed as I walked out of the academy towards mother. As I walked to her, she looked down to my hands started pouting. Seems like she wanted to eat Izumi's dangos again. Understandable. "Invite her for dinner!" She shouted, "I want to learn how she makes such delicious dangos!" She whined, wanting to eat Izumi's dangos again. I ignored the 1st part, after all, I don't think father would like having strangers in the house without his approval.

—————————————————————————

Izumi's POV:

After running away from fanboys as fast as possible, I got back home. "How's the academy, Izumi?" Mother asked as Taimori jumped off my shoulder and into mother's arms. "Not bad however, I have some very important news to talk about." Mother nodded, "We'll talk about it during dinner, why don't you go train while I cook?" I nodded, used the shadow clone jutsu (I knew the hand signs since Naruto uses the shadow clone jutsu in practically every episode) to replace myself and teleported to the Forest of Death. Taimori jumped off my shoulder and scampered on top of a tree to take a nap.

Well, I suppose the Forest of Death will always be his first home. I took out my book, started reading and started training.

Taijutsu: 10/100
Ninjutsu: 35/100
Medical Ninjutsu: 70/100
Weapon Jutsus: 30/100
Kenjutsu: 65/100
Archery: 30/100

These were the grades of all everything I could do and obviously medical ninjutsu was the best. However taijutsu was the problem. Father is always on missions so the only thing he really managed to teach me was a few weapon jutsus and my mother's taijutsu wasn't the best but excelled in fire ninjutsu and is a kenjutsu master. Turns out she was about to become a jounin but she retired when she was pregnant with me. She taught me all her fire ninjutsu, did her best to help me with my taijutsu and taught me kenjutsu. Although she ended up teaching me etiquette as well which was quite unnecessary although I got through it fast due to my past life. I had to act proper since my 1st parents were actors and I had to keep up a good image for them.

Soon, my clone received word that dinner was ready. I grabbed Taimori and teleported to the clone while dispersing it. After a few minutes, everyone was seated at the dinner table. Mother and father looked at me, waiting for the news I had to tell them. I took out the board that had already written everything needed to say. "I'm going to war, turns out there's a need of ninjas in the battlefield so they decided to send in ninjas that are already at genin level from the academy." They both blinked and after a few moments, they stood up abruptly. "PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE KIDDING!!" I shook my head, erased my board to write another message, "I'm afraid not, sensei didn't say that I can back out and I'm given the rest of the week to prepare."

They whirled to the calendar to see that it was Thursday. "Only 2 more days left!" Father shouted as mother sighed loudly to get father to shut up which worked. She turned to me with a sad smile and patted my head. "You don't have to go Izumi." She had sadness laced in her voice as clear as day. "I'll be fine mother besides, I can always stay in the back to heal the injured." Not that I want to go to war either. "Normally I would want to refuse but I want experience. I want to experience how it feels to truly be a shinobi. Also, I want to test out my skills." My parents sighed dejectedly, "Fine, but I'm coming with you! No buts!" Father stated while mother nodded solemnly. "Ok."

2551 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 11 12
There was a certain coldness to them, something that always made you shudder but also made you want to lean in closer. All it took was one Halloween...
10.1K 469 66
(2nd Installment) After being reborn in another world, I have begun my journey through the world. Now, I have arrived at the City of Yiinao, where a...
17K 537 29
Shisui Uchiha had killed himself to protect himself and the rest of the leaf village from Danzo. However he has now been reborn in a new world of he...
9.4K 253 14
A soldier died in the battlefield and now reincarnated as Kureto Uchiha the second son of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha and the younger brother of Itachi...