[Rewriting] Reader Vs Scammer...

By OnigiriSenpapi

Lee kiyoung-ssi , I put my trust in you. -Kim hyunsung _____________________ Don't trust me, Yo... More

(A/N) Author note
Chap 1: A good start
(Rewriting) Chap 2: No pain, No gain
(Rewriting) Chap 4: Promising encounter
Chap 5: Unexpected isn't it?
Chap 6: Patience is a virtue pt 1
A.N: Sup
Chapter 6: Patience is a virtue pt 2
Chapter 7: Lecherous motives
A.N: Important
A.N: Decision
A/N

(Re) Chap 3: Luck's on our side, right?

875 62 21
By OnigiriSenpapi

3rd person Pov

"Ok. Now what?" (Y/n) questioned no one in particular, her hair was disheveled, her glasses were out of place, tilting dangerously to the right and her clothes a bit dusty. She was sitting cross legged on the ground of a small suffocating narrow cell, there were no doors, only the space wherr bars, her arms folded across her chest, deeply thinking about her next move.

.

.

.

.

After successfully clearing her first mission, (y/n) gained her right to leave the room alive, to move on to see the light of day again and continue the game. But immediately after leaving the room, (y/n) came face to face with something she wouldn't have thought to see as soon as she left the safe zone, orcs, giant ones at that. They were at almost every corner that (y/n) laid her eyes upon, so she was contrained to flee the scene throught the only exit left, she ran so fast that the monsters barely noticed her, only a blur could be seen dashing in the halls.

It was only when she was finally out of danger, that (y/n) stopped to take a small break, still in the middle of the hallway, but it was empty, so she's currently safe for the moment. She was panting and profusely sweating, (y/n) took a breath, only to stop immediately, gasping and gagging, it felt like her lungs were on fire and her heart running 62 miles per hour.

"Urgh...Um...M-maybe I pushed myself too hard...Having stamina 6's definitely not a joke..." (y/n)'s vision starting to become hazier by the minute, her ears heating up as if they were burning, the world was spinning harshly around her making her feel nauseous, a buzzing sound ringed loudly in her ears and her hurting chest unable to take in another breath, it was agonizing.

(Y/n) could barely keep herself up due to her legs feeling like jello, the nausea taking over making her fall to the ground harshly "Heh...didn't think I would die from a heart attack...just for running too hard..." but before complety succumbing to the cold darkness, (y/n) saw looming over her, a shadowy figure, slowly approaching her, hesitant to take another step towards her, then (y/n) passed out.

.

.

.

.

"Mmm...N-no, it wasn't me Mister Jangulamu...I didn't eat the cookies...Eeeh? I've got crumbs on my face? Yeah it's a very nice parking fan...Yum...meatball Tv- Ah! Where am I?!" (Y/n) got up abruptly, finding herself on the floor of a strange small room. Looking around while adjusting her glasses at the same time, (y/n) recognized the place to be similar to the cell that Kiyoung and Deokgoo were at the very beginning of the manhwa, trying to understand the mechanics of this world and thinking about their next step. Well it was more like Kiyoung that was doing so.

"Ok. Now what?" (Y/n) questioned no one in particular, her hair was disheveled, her glasses were out of place, tilting dangerously to the right and her clothes were a bit dusty. She was sitting cross legged on the ground of a small narrow cell, there were no doors, only bars, her arms folded across her chest, deeply thinking about her next move and trying to formulate a plan.

In fact, she was so immersed in her own thoughts, that she did not notice someone approaching her.

"Ah...Are you okay miss?" Asked a soft, delicate voice "WAA-" (y/n) screamed out in surprise, very startled by the sudden appearance of it, before immediately covering her mouth with her hands and looking around to see if any monster heard her ungodly shriek, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! Um...m-my name is Jung Hayan, but please just call me Hayan!" Hayan teared up, regret and guilt plastered on her sad face while reaching her hand towards (y/n), to help her get up from the rather dusty floor.

Character Pov: Jung Hayan unlocked 🔓
Condition: Meet Jung Hayan

"Oh! No no no no no! Don't be! More like- I should be the one sorry for screaming so suddenly like that- I could have alerted the monsters nearby and it wouldn't have been pretty...My deepest apologies, also my name's (l/n) (y/n)!" (Y/n) trying as best as she could to soften her voice to appease the crying Hayan, but it was as clear as day that she was bad at comforting people, (y/n) didn't know what to do to calm her down, so she just tried to make all the blame fall on her.

Typical of you, (y/n).

Impatiently waiting for her reaction, (y/n) sweatdropped, did she do something wrong? Will Hayan hate her for it? Would she lose one of her only chances to survive because of her inability to take care of the mental state of a sensitive person?

"Your name is very pretty miss (l/n)" Hayan smiled, making all the worry and doubt that clouded (y/n)'s thoughts disappear, "Oof...thank god...I don't know how I managed to do it, but in the end, I did. Good job me! Oh, you can just drop the formalities Hayan! I'm calling you by your name, so it's only fair for you to do the same!" Exclaimed (y/n) "Really? I can? Then...does that... make us...friends?" Questioned Hayan, secretly hoping to receive a positive reply from the young woman, "I...guess so? Only if you want to tho! I'm totally fine with being friends with you, since we're both stuck in this predicament, wouldn't it be far better to stick together? we would also have better odds at survival and...it must have been soooo scary being all alone, surrounded by these terrifying monsters around, right Hayan?" Said (y/n), having the warmest and sweetest smile ever on her face.

So sweet that you could get diabetes.

if anyone saw her, they would believe that she was the purest and kindest person alive or that she was an angel that came down from the heavens, more like a devil crawling out of hell, but what was really hiding behind her facade, were selfish thoughts "Why wouldn't I be friends with you?! This is too much of a good opportunity to pass! With your talent and potential, you'll be an amazing magician! Unlike me that have no possibility to progress...I want to survive so...forgive me Hayan, sometimes it happens to get used by others from time to time."

"Y-yes, I was so scared! when I opened my eyes, I saw that I was surrounded by strangers, then soon after, a very beautiful lady appeared and she welcomed us to the.. other world? She also thanked us for accepting her invitation, told us that we're heroes who will save a dying continent a-and that not all of us will be able to go to it..." Hayan said in a weak voice, amplifying the terror she felt when she first appeared in this place, "With this innocent look on her face, no one could tell that she's fully capable of brutally murdering the people that get in between her and her <oppa>. A full on yandere."

"Really? What a coincidence Hayan! The same thing happened to me too! I was as scared as you were, but now that we have each other, things will get better! Right?" This time, (y/n) smiled so brightly, more bright than before, so shiny that a holy light started to emanate from her. The naive Hayan could only look at her as if she was her knight in shining armor, "Yes! Let stick together, until the very end!" Responded Hayan, hugging the young woman in the process

Unbeknownst to her, while she was in the arms of her 'benefactor', the warm smile that adorned (y/n)'s face turned into the most evil grin that one can see, "Yes...Let...stick together..." she muttered.

New title: Deceiver of the innocent unlocked🔓
Condition: Successfully manipulate and deceive 10 or more 'innocent' souls

.

.

.

.

"Neh, tell me, How old are you (y/n)?" Asked Hayan, "I'm 25 and you Hayan?" Responded (y/n), giving a question of her own at the occasion, "Eeeeeh! You're 25!? I really couldn't tell! You just look sooo young! Who knew that we had a 4 year gap? And...since you're older than me, can I call you eonni? Please please?"

Stopping in her tracks, in the middle of another long hallway, (Y/n) felt the crushing determination of Hayan in the air, so much so that it made the young woman sweat drop; even if she were to turn her down and refuse being called her 'elder sister', because names are just fine in her eyes too. (Y/n) had a feeling that Hayan would beg to get permission from her, until her ears would fall off. To avoid such a cruel fate, she decided that it would be better to just accept straight away, it also gives her bonus points for their friendship, so...why not?

(Y/n) resumes back to her walk, peeking her head to look from a corner, it didn't hurt to be careful since it wasn't safe to stay in the same place here afterall, unless you'd wish to get bit in the neck by a goblin, or receive a debate club straight to the head, "Sure. Whatever you'll like Hayan" a friendly expression eternally present on (y/n)'s face, as always when interacting with the younger female. Quickly catching up to (y/n), Hayan was incredibly happy.

.

.

.

.

"What's your favorite color eonni?" Asked Hayan, "Um, very probably....eeeh....ah....maybe (F/c)? I guess? What about you Hayan? I believe it might be pink, since you're covered from head to toe with it, well...to be honest with you...you just look so great in it, pink enhances your cuteness! Makes you look like as cute as a baby rabbit!" Responded (y/n) with a chuckle, a smirk on her face, clearly teasing Hayan and it proved to be very effective seeing her flustered face.

"Eonni!" Exclaimed Hayan, getting in front of (y/n), facing her, face as red as a tomato "what? What's wrong with stating facts?" Fox ears popped from (y/n)'s head and tails from her behind, her grin growing even bigger than before. But when she looked ahead of her, behind Hayan, (y/n) paled, turning as white as a sheet, "What's wrong eonni? You look like you've seen a ghost?" Asked the younger woman "Tell me...Hayan..." said (y/n) in a low hushed voice, "Hum? Yes?" Confusion overtaking Hayan's features, "How fast can you run?" asked (y/n), urgency present in her tone "I'm pretty decent, I guess? Why? What's-" Responded Hayan, not understanding the sudden shift in demeanor of her eonni, "Oh I hope you are" cutting Hayan off, that was the last thing that (y/n) said before breaking into a sprint, she ran fast but still not enough to overexert herself and faint like last time, she just got lucky back then that Hayan found her and brought her to a relatively safe place before, so she doesn't intend to make the same mistake "Hayan ruuuun!" Yelled (y/n), going through a hallway, disappearing from the sight of the girl.

Looking behind her, Hayan understood immediately the cause of change in (y/n)'s demeanor and started to run too, doing the best that she could to catch up to her and keep track of the complicated routes that her eonni took, following closely her steps, "Ah! Eonni! Wait for me!"

Why did they start running you ask? That's because, while they were chatting, trying learning more about each other, well- it was more like (y/n) that was listening Hayan talking about herself and asking her questions, she did not want to make the focus fall entirely on her, since clearly, this wasn't her body. (Y/n) found out about it when she tried to see herself in a small puddle of water, in it she could clearly see a very different face structure than her original one and a mole under her left eye, that she did not have before, her clothes were also entirely different, she would have been qualified as stupid if she thought otherwise, so (y/n) concluded that it was only someone that have the same name as her.

With not a single memory of the original host, it would be bad to give the wrong informations to Hayan and if she were to meet someone that knew this (y/n), well...you see the picture.

And when Hayan got in front of her, (y/n) saw, in all their glory, the monsters that were chasing Hayan in the very beginning. In the end she got rescued by the one and only protagonist Kiyoung, only after seeing her stats and potential of course, (y/n) knows this already but the problem is that she doesn't know which path Hayan took to end up in front of Kiyoung, be cause of how big and dense this maze of halls was, (y/n) could only pray that at least the monsters that were chasing them would lose them and quick.

Unfortunatly, the beasts were quickly catching up to them, gaining terrain, much to the dismay of (y/n). She knows that she could not run forever with her trashy stamina, she also knows that she did not have a lot of energy left in her body and that sooner or later, the orc like creatures would catch her. Hayan has better stamina than her, so it's obvious which one of the two will get fatigued first. Thinking about using her as bait seems to be a bad idea, considering future events and the possibility that she might survive and come back to bury her six feet under, (y/n) shivered at the memory of that one character that died in the first chapters, at the hands of the crazy yandere present with her. (Y/n) can't buy anything from the shop either, having already made that previous purchase from before, exhausted her points, not even the new title that she had unlocked gave her enough to take anything of use in there.

But I'm sure that you, dear readers are wondering why (y/n)'s not using her ability to see Kiyoung and Deokgoo's location, right? Well that's because she doesn't know the exact extent of her power, can she see only in a certain meter radius, or can she use it to see whatever she'll like, no matter how far the distance is? (Y/n) didn't really have the opportunity to test it with Hayan around; unlike Kiyoung's ability, she can't use it discreetly since it changes her eye color in the most noticeable shade: neon green. Not even a natural eye color, well Hayan has reddish pink eyes- but that's not the subject of concern.

But even if (y/n) was indeed alone, she wouldn't have been able to use it as she pleases either, unlike her healing ability, (y/n) doesn't seem to have to sacrifice anything to use it, the thing that worries her was that, the system did mention that her reader's omnipotence can and will cause side effects if over used and the potential result of it being something most definitely bad, was high. She had already used it a bit before meeting Hayan and she doesn't know how much is too much or the limits of her ability and (y/n)'s not the type to gamble her life away to know what the terrible effects would be, she dislikes pain, so she doesn't wish to take any risk.

But now's not the time for such trivial things, (y/n) needs to make a decision and quick, the monsters were gaining terrain on them, it's either she risks it all now; hoping that the side effects aren't something along the lines of getting slower or feeling weakness and fainting. Or dying to the beasts behind them, they were so close that she can feel their hot breath on her skin. So...what would it be?

Landing one last glance behind her to look at Hayan, (y/n) decided to give the absurd plan that she's got in mind a chance, she turned her head back to the front so that the girl doesn't see her and so (y/n)'s eyes slowly turned a very flashy green, her irises painfully stretching until they became the shape of a diamond, also changing their color to golden yellow. (Y/n) looked frantically around, still being careful to avoid tripping on a rock or a twig, but could still not see anything of relevance, "Come on...Come on!" A bead of sweat rolled down (y/n)'s face, immediately bringing her dominant hand up to wipe it away. Clearly not used to her powers yet, (y/n) had an even harder time navigating herself in this labyrinth of halls, rending her completely disoriented; the wood scattered on the floor was glowing green, the torches were red, the walls were gray and the monsters behind her were white, while the souls of those who died here, remaining trapped in this place were an ominous black, her vision kept zooming to look very far ahead, then suddenly (y/n) could only see what was in front of her feet. Like a broken camera.

Feeling herself falling behind, (y/n) started to panic, since she still could not see her three targets anywhere near her perimeter, "Damn it! Where are they?! I can't keep going like this...", suddenly an idea popped in her mind, (y/n) looked behind her, grabbing Hayan's hand abruptly and pushing her to be in front, giving her a huge advance. What if I let her take the lead? It takes far too much effort to concentrate on a route to take with this power activated at the same time, I doubt it, but maybe they didn't show up because it was supposed to be Hayan that runs into them instead of me? As time goes on, it's not only me, but her too is starting to look tired and is slowing down.

But with Hayan in front, it definitely was more manageable and then....

Character Pov:
Character Pov:

(Y/n) saw them.

Character Pov: Lee Kiyoung unlocked 🔓
Condition: Meet Lee Kiyoung
Character Pov: Park Deokgoo unlocked 🔓
Condition: Meet Park Deokgoo

A smile slowly appeared on her face.

To be continued
3130 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 479 9
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
26.4K 423 49
"ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ. ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʟ ᴘʟᴀɴs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪɴᴄᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ "ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ. sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜰᴏʀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. sᴀʏɪɴɢ "ᴜs" ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡ...
70.3K 3.5K 36
Fourth Diamonds X Gemin Cristalian Play boy X Mafia
10.1K 448 35
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...