ABHIGYA(completed)

Por abhigya_1

NS story of abhigya. My own creative idea featuring abhigya😊 Mais

CHARACTER INTRO.
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
LAST

SEVEN

509 37 14
Por abhigya_1

Thanks for the votes.

Later after the ceremony with abhigya.

Why did you say that?
Ask abhi.

What?
She pretend to be forgotten.

Stop pretending pragya you embarrassed me there was no need of saying that.

Ok am sorry but it's the truth right?  You don't want to get married.

Not like that.

Then what? Tell me I'm your bestfriend now right?

Yes you're but there's nothing wrong.

Are you sure?

Yes I am.

Bring your ears.

For what?

I want to ask you something.

Lol we're alone you can talk.

No bring your ears.

Abhi did as she said and pragya said something making abhi pushed her from the bed.

Ouch! Why did you do this?

Asks yourself, what even made you ask me that? Ok we're getting married tomorrow and I'll show you I'm not impotence.
He said angrily and left pragya room.

I didn't mean it now you've made everyone heard what i asked.
She said laughing

Stop making fun with this pragya and go back to your room.
He said still angry.

I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you Trust me i didn't mean it.

Some jokes are expensive now go back to your room we're getting married tomorrow.
He said locking his door pragya went to her room.

She get a call from bulbul.

Hey what happened all of a sudden?
Asked bulbul.

About what?

Abhi called purab to help him with arrangements you both are getting married tomorrow.
Said bulbul and purab take the phone.

Is it because of what you said at the ceremony?

No i asked him either he's impotence.
Said pragya

What!?
Shout pubul together laughing.

Yeah not funny guys he's so mad at me now.
She said worried.

But what made you asked that?
Asked bulbul.

I don't know i asked that for fun but he took it serious now he think i thought that's the reason why he has been refusing to marry me but i know it's because he think I'm young.

Don't worry I'll talk to him.
Said purab.

No don't do that he'll be mad if he get to know I've told you just do as he said I'll be ready for the marriage.
She said and end the call.

This is hilarious purab.
Said bulbul laughing.

Yeah and abhi he's too dump, he have being with pragya for years but still doesn't know she's crazy.

The next morning pragya see the whole mansion being decorated for their wedding.

Why do I feel like am not ready for all these?
She said developing a sudden fear.

She try to meet abhi but no one give her that chance later at noon they brought her wedding dress asking her to get ready.

Finally they get married pragya officially became Mrs. Mehra everyone congratulate them.

All the best for your first night and tell me if he's impotence or not.
Bulbul tease her.

Not funny Bulbul i think I'm not ready for this I'm so frightened.

Then why were you so eager to get married if you're not ready?

I was but look at abhi he's still mad he'll kill me.
Purab over heard their conversation and laugh.

Not funny bro bulbul tell him to stop laughing why are you too laughing it's useless sharing something with you both.
She left there with anger.

Later she's sitting on the bed with veil's on.
Abhi came and unveils her.

You're welcome Mrs. Mehra.
Said abhi but pragya didn't say anything just a little smile .

Abhi help her take off all the accessories after taking pictures now left with the dress he pull her close and take her lips for kiss.

Pragya respond but not with equal vigour.
Abhi start taking off her clothe left with her underwear he too take of his clothes they're already on bed abhi continue the kiss touching her sexually.

I want to tell you something.
Said pragya with quivering voice.

Not now it's our first night.

Papi I think I'm not ready for this.

We're married.

I know but I'm not ready please stop.

I'm your husband.
He said taking off her bra and about to pull down her pantie.

Give me sometime please.
She said stopping him from taking off her pantie.

No it's our first night and no excuses.

You can't because I'm not ready.

But I'm ready and you're my wife if you're not ready then where should i go with this?
He asked making her feel him and act taking off her pantie again.

This is abuse papi I'm not ready you can't do this to me.
She said pulling it back and try getting up.

I've every right pragya don't call it abuse I'm you husband just keep quiet and enjoy.
He said making her lay properly coming between her legs.

Why are you doing this to me?
She asks crying.

Just proving I'm not impotence and how romantic I am and showing you how it's being a wife come on open your legs well.
He said spreading her legs harshly pragya panic.

I'm sorry please let make in next time i promise there will be no excuses.

Now you understand me right?
He said getting off her it hurt to see her tears.

Yes i do please don't do it.

stop crying it isn't in my mind to do it without your permission, I know you more than yourself so stop pressuring me to do what you're not ready for.
He said wiping her tears.

You scared me i was ready.

Get used to it because it'll surely happen from now.

I know but you were being too harsh so i got scared.

Means you're ready.

Before marriage yes but now no.
She said with blush..

What?

I mean i don't have the hunch to do it.
She said with blush and buried her face.

Now what?
Ask abhi as pragya came on top of him.

I want to sleep like this.

On top of me? With half naked? Why did you want it to happen before tomorrow?

But I have slept on you countless times.

You wasn't half naked neither you were my wife and I had no feelings for you then but now i can't.
He said rubbing his hand at her back from shoulder to butt and from butt to shoulder pragya react to it and started kissing him it became passionate pragya running her fingers through his hair while abhi hands busy on her breast.
They keep smooching didn't go further with making love.

The next morning abhi is shock to see it's 10am he got up but remember there's no work and fall back on the bed he again remember purab and bulbul couldn't go back after the marriage and get up.

He heard someone knocking at their door he put on his pant and open the door a little.

I just want to be sure if you both are alive.
Said purab with teasing smile abhi close the door and leave to get ready for the day.

After sometime he came down with pragya.

How was your night?
Asked bulbul with teasing smile.

Just smooching nothing else.

Why is he really impotence?

NOOO HE'S NOT IMPOTENCE
She shout out  of  annoyance forgetting abhi presence she bite her tongue seeing abhi deadly glaring at her pubul control their laugh.

Actually papi she asked me last three days why you suddenly changed your mind for our marriage so i told her what i....
She was cut off.

I haven't asked you anything just have your food, me? Impotence? Very funny.
Said abhi with evil smile and pragya look at bulbul she said sorry.

See you soon with the next part

New story please check my page

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

45.5K 2K 12
Just a place to keep the sudden plot bunnies as one or two shots, that pop up in my head on my favourites. 🖤
5.3K 349 7
This is one shot stories which I wrote... hope u will like this.. they r strangers... how fate unites them.. lets see!..
671K 27.4K 113
anuanantha had asked me to post all of my Abhigya stories here, though I've posted the same stories with Rishabala, she told me to compile all the st...
1.3K 96 2
pragya become mentally unstable after her fiancee betrayed her and her own family too abandoned her. peeps in to know how abhi's love changed her. t...